Teacher gets Taught Ch. 04

Story Info
Teacher submits to Black Student.
5.2k words
4.64
29.3k
48

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I pulled into the driveway and put the car in park I just sat in the car for several minutes going over what I just did with Jared.

First he made me meet him in the gymnasium as several other students were leaving. When I did meet him he picked me up and carried me to the locker room. First he soaked me in the shower with my clothes on. Then I willingly dropped to me knees and let him fuck my face. After coating my face in his thick sticky cum he made me walk through the gym and get the butt plug he gave me earlier. After he inserted my first, of many, butt plugs he punished me while on camera and fucked me senseless. After feeding me his load he left me to clean myself up.

I wrung my dress out as best I could after showering myself off. Jared ordered me to keep the plug in at all times. It was the strangest sensation driving home. Mix that with my sore ass from Jared spanking me and my mostly damp dress I wasn't sure how I was going to explain this to my husband.

Just as I resigned myself to getting out of the car I got an alert from the phone Jared gave me. I looked at it and found a video file. It was a video of me bent over a bench mostly naked with a hulking black body behind me fucking me hard. I watched the video me staring back at me as I listened to myself moaning and begging.

"I'm a bad teacher that deserves to get fucked like a bitch."

Next the phone buzzed in my hand as pictures of me in my bra naked on my knees cum dripping down my face and out of my mouth.

Then a message from Jared.

"I always knew you were a dirty little cum slut. Say hi to your husband for me. *wink"

I didn't know what to say so I tucked the phone in my bag and got out of the car and headed inside. The moment I got inside my daughter was running to me and she helpfully pointed out that I was all wet. I made up some lie about a prank gone bad. My husband seemed to buy it so I quickly changed the subject by playing with my daughter.

We did dinner and bath time and then it was bedtime. The whole night I didn't sit hard at all. Partly due to the plug still in my ass but also because my ass cheeks were burning. Just another reminder that I was Jared's plaything.

When my husband and I got into bed I sighed at being able to relax. I had removed the plug while I was in the bathroom and hid it in my clothes I set out for tomorrow. I just got comfortable when I heard my Jared phone go off. I rolled over and read the message.

"Get a picture of your sissy husband all dressed up."

I coyly looked at my oblivious husband as he read his book.

"Why?" I texted back.

"Because I want to see the pathetic excuse of a man you call your husband in his rightful place as a sissy bitch."

I sighed and tucked the phone away.

"So uh do you uh can I see your sissy outfit?" I asked my husband.

I saw the shocked expression on his face and he stammered embarrassingly for a bit before he spoke.

"Um sure yeah, I mean if you wanna see it." He said practically jumping up and rushing to his dresser.

As I watched my husband get undressed and dress in some women's lingerie I snuck some pictures to send to Jared. Not going to lie, it did kind of thrill me to degrade my husband like this. Even if he didn't know it.

Jared replied back instantly.

"Wow, that's one pretty sissy. Has she been initiated yet?"

"If that means what I think it means then no. Least not that I know of. I only caught him watching trans porn and using some automatic butt plug toy." I texted quickly.

When my husband was finished he was dressed in more than just lingerie but also a frill pink schoolgirl outfit. He twirled the skirt playfully.

"Well how do I look?" My husband asked cheerfully.

I giggled and motioned for him to spin for me. When he did, I got another picture and sent it to Jared.

"You should make him eat his cum out of your pussy." Jared texted me.

When I saw it I actually wasn't that opposed to the idea. If my husband wanted to be a girly so bad then he should learn to taste cum. An idea popped in my head.

"What about that toy you had?" I asked coyly.

My husband quit prancing around and pulled out his butt toy.

"Want me to put it in?" He really wanted me to say yes.

As I looked at it, it was bigger than the plug Jared wanted me to wear. My own husband can take a bigger object up his butt than I can.

"I mean if you want to." I said playfully.

My husband already pulled out some lube and was coating the toy before I finished speaking. He squared down and inserted the toy. He winced slightly then gasped as it seated home.

"You know since we are sharing secrets I got something to show you." I said as I rolled over to pull it out my dildo.

Now the fact that it was a big black cock kind of meant something now.

"Oh ho really, black, interesting choice." My husband mused as he pulled out a small device.

"What's that?"

"Oh it's the remote to the toy." He said.

"Oh really? Let me have that." I said reaching out.

My husband hesitated but he gave it to me. I didn't mean to turn it on right away but as the light came on my husband moaned and arched his back.

"Oh my this is fun." I said as I brought my dildo to my increasingly wet pussy.

My husband bent over the bed to get a better view of me fucking myself with my black dildo. I turned the toy on and off and turned the intensity up and down as I did so.

"Mmm you like watching me get fucked by this black cock as you get fucked up the ass? Such a pervert." I moaned as I played with myself.

The whole time I was imagining Jared's hard cock was fucking me again. Not going to lie, watching my husband writhe as he got fake fucked up the ass was rather hot. I put my toy aside and motioned my husband to me. He climbed on the bed and I positioned myself underneath him

With ease he entered me and I barely noticed it. He just held in that position inside of me while the toy hummed away. I started to buck my hips into him. It was definitely giving him more pleasure than it was me. Hell, my toy was bigger than him. But I knew I had to play it up.

"Oh yeah baby fuck me. Fuck me as you get fucked. Cum in me babe." I begged in my best sultry voice.

I could hear the toy whirling away in his rear. I grabbed him by the hips and thrust myself into him.

"What's the matter baby can't handle getting fucked in the ass and fucking me as well? Are you imagining its a big black cock fucking you in the ass right now?"

My husband closed his eyes and with a gaped mouth nodded.so I doubled down.

"Are you gonna cum from getting fucked in the ass like a sissy faggot?" I purred up at him.

With that I felt him shutter and spasm as he came inside of me. It hadn't even been 10 minutes yet. Good thing I was getting my satisfaction elsewhere but just as I thought that I got a little ashamed at myself.

My husband reached behind him and turned the toy off completely. When he collapsed next to me he was panting heavily. Taking my opportunity I sat up and straddled him.

"What are you doing..." he started as my leg swung over his stomach.

I then walked up his chest and brought my leaking pussy to his mouth. At first he put his hands on my thighs and was telling me to get off but I ignored it and grabbed his head firmly and pressed him into my wet pussy.

"Suck it bitch. Suck all your sticky cum out of me. You wanna be a girly girl then get used to tasting cum, sissy." I growled as I ground my hips into his face.

My husband was never really big on eating my pussy so this was a novelty all around for us. When he started to lick and suck at my pussy I shuttered. I might actually cum from this, which was a rarity with my husband, to be honest.

"That's it sissy bitch suck my pussy clean. Swallow your nasty cum bitch!" I growled down at him.

The aggressiveness of which I was grinding myself into his efforts was intoxicating. I tensed up several times in anticipation of orgasming but each time I failed I got more and more desperate.

"You wanna clean my pussy from a real man's cum sissy?" I asked.

In response was an enthusiastic moan into my pussy. I'm sure he thought I was just role playing. He probably never imagined that I could actually get my pussy filled up with another man's cum.

"That's it baby suck that black cock cum from my tight white pussy. I'm going to have a black baby." I shuttered as I began to cum.

My husband in response was so feverish in licking and sucking my pussy that he seemed greedy to get all the cum out of my pussy. For my part I really was imagining he was sucking Jared's cum out of my pussy. Like that first time Jared fucked me and filled my pussy until I was overflowing with his black cock seed.

As I collapsed off of my husband I was shuttering as my body spasmed in ecstasy. My husband got up and started to undress. I had enough awareness to tell him to stop at the lingerie.

"You should sleep in the lingerie." I challenged

I saw him hesitating but then he smiled and climbed back into bed still dressed in a lacy pink corset. I turned off the lights and rolled away from him to sleep.

The next morning I got up to get ready for school. My husband was still asleep, which was good because I needed to sneak some of his lube for my butt plug. It was awkward to find the right angle to lodge the metal object in my ass but I finally got it. It was definitely easier this time. I put on my bra and dress with no panties. If Jared was going to fuck me again today then he was just going to destroy them anyways. I've never gone commando anywhere though.

As I got to school early, per usual, I recognized the few people that were here at this time, mostly teachers, though some students. As I unlocked my classroom and got set up I heard a knock on the door. Swinging around I saw Jared there swinging the door mostly closed behind him.

"There's my little fuck toy. How was your night with your sissy husband?" He asked as he walked towards me.

My face got red as I told him, "you were right about enjoying being the dominant one..."

"Oh yeah? Did you make him eat his cum out of your pussy?" Jared asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

Automatically I nuzzled my head into his chest and wrapped my marks around him as well.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard with my husband." I admitted it honestly.

"Want me to fill that pussy with a full load just for him?" Jared asked, looking down at him amused.

I stared up at him and got serious.

"You can't cum inside me until I get back on the pill."

"Once your ass is ready there'll be no need for birth control." Jared said.

"I'll get the pill anyways." I said resting my head on his chest and settling into his comforting warm embrace.

Jared started roaming his hands around me.

"Are you wearing it?" He asked.

I only nodded my head. It was more comfortable driving into work with a plug in but still strange. Mostly my ass wasn't as sore from getting spanked from Jared.

"Let me see." Jared said as he twirled me around.

Obediently I pulled my dress up over my panties-less bottom and pulled one ass cheek aside to show the fake jewel from the butt plug.

"Mmm good girl. I see you went without panties entirely. I guess you can learn." Jared mused as he gave my butt a gentle pat instead of a firm smack.

I lowered my dress just in time to feel him press up against me. I could feel his cock firm against my back. I was getting flush just imagining it. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself anymore. I wanted it. I needed it.

I turned around and placed a hand on his crotch to run his cock through his pants. I looked at him and he brought his head down to meet my lips with his.

I was making out with one of my students, admittedly he was a senior and 18yrs old, in the middle of my classroom just as school was about to start. Anyone could walk in and see us but I didn't care right now.

It was Jared that broke our embrace and it left me wanting more. Honestly if he pulled out his cock right now I would've dropped to my knees and sucked him right there.

"I got a present for you. I was going to wait until later but we might be too busy tutoring later." He winked at me as he pulled something out of his bag.

It was a gift bag. Looking inside my heart fluttered. It was a big black dildo.

"What's this for?" I asked.

Jared reached in the bag to pull the dildo and some straps out. The dildo was almost as big as Jared's cock.

"I made this last night. It's so you can fuck your husband like a sissy bitch that he is." He said.

"But this is huge. It's almost as big as yours." I motioned for him to put it back in the bag.

"Actually it is about the same size. It's a mold of mine so I guess some shrinkage might occur. But don't worry, something tells me your husband has been training himself for a while now." Jared said, returning everything.

"You want me to fuck my husband with your cock?" I asked dubiously and maybe a little jealousy.

"Trust me. You'll understand once you do it. Now I gotta run. By the way, about my grade..." Jared trailed off.

"I think we can work something out." I replied playfully.

With a smile Jared left the room and I began the rest of my day. Jared was texting me all through the day. Simple stuff like complaining about my fellow teachers and how beautiful he thought I was. I felt like I was back in high school again. When I had his class I was unabashedly playful and flirty. Whenever I walked by I would give him a little shake of my booty. Whenever I could I would make sure to bend straight over to either flash my butt or my cleavage to him. While I thought I was being careful to only let Jared see this side of me, a few times I caught the shocked eye of one of his classmates. That would make me blush but deep down I reveled in the reactions.

When class ended Jared hung back and he was smiling ear to ear.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"I don't think you want to know.'' Jared said, standing up and gathering his things.

"No really, what's so funny?" I asked again.

"Oh just Jamal, he was singing the rhyme we came up for you back in junior high and I'm pretty sure Darren had a boner for most of class." Jared said as he leaned on another desk and talked to me.

I was alittle horrified now, I had no idea anyone else saw all that much.

"Wait what rhyme did you guys make up about me?!" I asked, standing in indignation.

"Oh you know, Mrs. Dover loves to get bent over, oh mrs. dover please bend over. Miss d cant miss this d. Stuff like that." Jared said, singing the rhymes.

"So you all wanted to bend me over? Not just you?" I asked in a mix of uncomfortableness and pride.

"Oh yeah back in junior high you were the hottest teacher in school. We loved your class because your boobs were so big they were practically spilling out of your blouses. Most of us guys were hard the whole class." Jared explained.

"Wow, I didn't think it was that bad. I was still nursing back then." I said.

"Oh I know, we all know why. It was still hot. We used to all talk in a group chat about how we wanted to bend you over and take turns on you right there in class. Actually the group chat kind of started up again but with more of us than the ones from junior high."

I was shocked. Jared was talking about me to other students?!

"You haven't been sharing anything with them have you??'' I panicked.

Jared shot me a look that said he wasn't stupid before saying, "of course not but you should hear some of the things they say about you. I'll send you some screenshots."

With that jared stood up and started for the door. Before he did he held the door closed and turned back to me.

"No kiss goodbye? Do you need another spanking?" Jared asked in a playing tone.

I sighed and walked to him. Once I was inches away I looked up at him and he put a hand on the back of my head and guided my lips to his in a deep passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss I shook my head to clear my thoughts and stepped back so he could open the door.

In jareds absence my mind was wheeling. Not only was i making out with one of my students during school hours but i was also the subject of a group chat with a bunch of jareds black friends, all talking about how they wanted to fuck me, gangbang me, to be more accurate.

The rest of the day I was completely distracted. Doing the math, not all the students in that group chat were solely in jareds class. So who from what other classes were fantasizing about fucking me with their black cocks? I was now paranoid by every black student in my classes. I caught even more students checking me out. It seemed like all of them were part of that group.

When the last bell rang for the end of school I waited anxiously for the student traffic to empty before I made my way down to the gymnasium. I was too anxious to wait as long as I did yesterday so there were still some students milling about. When I got to the gym there were still students running drills for basketball. About five other black students and Jared were playing with shirts and skins. I felt like I was being too obvious as I sat down on the bleachers waiting for Jared to finish. More than once I saw the other players glance at me and point me out to one of the other players. Jared was clearly the best player because when he got the ball he always made a goal, or a basket, or whatever its called.

After Jared dunked the ball there were some groans and cheers from the other players and then Jared called to me.

"Hey miss, do you play?" Jared called, handing the ball out to me.

I chuckled and felt myself getting red at the sudden attention.

"No no absolutely not. You can't tell by how short I am?" I called back.

Jared motioned for me to come on over so I left my bag on the ground and walked onto the court. The closer I got to them the more my heart was pounding. I felt like a helpless gazelle or mouse getting surrounded by big black predators.

Jared handed me the ball and guided me to a specific point on the court in front of the goal, or basket, or whatever.

"Alright so hold the ball like this, and put this hand here." jared instruction leaning over me to put my hands in a specific way, "then just point the ball and fire away."

I could hear murmuring from the other players. I'm sure because of how I looked next to their sweaty tall bodies and how Jared was positioning himself behind me.

I did what he said and the ball went pitifully low and felt useless to the court. I averted my eyes at my obvious show of unathleticism. I felt self conscious as everyone else laughed. One of the other boys, Killian I think, stood in front of me some distance away and motioned for me to come at him.

I was given the ball back and got the idea that it was to run to him so I did. As I got close he picked me up high into the air and I yelped at the sudden altitude but now I was so close to the basket that I could just plop it in so I did it easily.

As my feet touched the ground everyone was cheering and crowding around. I felt so small and helpless surrounded by them. I looked to Jared for some help.

"Alright guys let's get out of here i got tutoring. I'll catch up with you guys later.'' Jared said, clapping his hands and practically shoving the guys out.

I was left on the court, my heart pounding, while Jared escorted them out. For show he sat down on the bleacher and grabbed his stuff and put it next to mine. Assuming it was just for show I slowly walked to him while waiting for the chattering to disappear. When it did I was barely off the court when Jared stood up and walked to me.

Once Jared was with me he picked me up in his arms and we began making out heavily. I knew Jared was carrying me to the locker room again and I could already feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation. As we entered the locker room I was quickly taking my dress off to keep it dry this time.

12