Teacher gets Taught Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing it away just in time, Jared turned on the shower and I felt the warm water blasting my back. Jared still held me in the air but he pressed my back against the cold wall, causing me to yelp. We chuckled and went back to making out. My legs wrapped around him tightly as I pressed against the wall and lifted jareds sweaty shirt off. Jared shuffled, I assumed stepping out of his shorts, and then I felt something spring up to poke me from underneath.

He lowered me down and I gasped as his big hard cock slid into my tight white pussy. When we locked lips again I felt his tongue wriggling into my mouth and I moaned in submission.

"Oh fuck jared," i moaned softly, "your cock feels so good inside of me!"

"Imagine what five other cocks would feel like." Jared said as he fucked me against the wall.

"It's a good thing you stepped in when you did. I thought i was going to get fucked any minute." I said between moans.

"Killian flashed your whole ass to all the guys." Jared said breathlessly

I froze and realized Killian's ploy was to look up at my dress and get a face full of my breasts.

"Oh my god! Did...did anyone see..." I asked fearfully.

"...the jeweled butt plug in your slutty white ass?" Jared finished.

I only nodded in response.

"No. Thankfully your ass is thick enough to hide it, but everyone says you had no panties on. I expect everyone is going to be talking about that right now." jared said fucking me again.

"Oh fuck! Are all those guys on the chat?" I managed to ask.

Jared only nodded. I felt his hand on my ass pulling at the butt plug in my ass. With some effort he pulled it out and I moaned at the emptiness. Jared then lowered me to the cold hard floor. Once on my knees I took his cock into my mouth and stroked his shaft with both my hands as I serviced him, causing him to moan.

"If the guys only knew what good little cocksucker you are." Jared said, putting a hand on my head.

I winked up at him and choked myself on his thick cock. As the water automatically shut off I was beginning to shiver. The locker room filled with the sounds of me slurping. That and the sound of Jared's phone chiming continuously. I looked at him curiously and he just smiled.

"That'll be the chat. No doubt talking about your ass." Jared laughed, "you want to see what they're saying?"

I nodded on his cock and he walked away abruptly to grab his phone and put my butt plug down. Walking back to me he handed me his phone. I took his cock back into my mouth and distractedly read the messages.

"Dudes for real ms d don't wear any panties."

"What?! No way! I swear I've seen her wear a thong."

God that was one time. I didn't have any clean panties so I just worked on the one thing I had. I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling.

"No joke, Killian tricked her into dunking the ball and he flashed her ass to all of us."

"Isn't she "tutoring "Jared right now?"

"Oh I'm sure a lot of "tutoring" is happening right now."

"He is suspiciously quiet."

Starting to panic, I handed the phone back to him. He took the phone and looked at me confused.

"You have to say something they think im fucking you right now." I said looking up at him as I stroked his cock.

"Well that just won't do.'' Jared said as he began to type. He read out what he was typing, "no chill guys she's only sucking my cock right now."

"Jared! What the fuck?!" I yelled standing up quickly.

Jared just laughed and showed me what he actually wrote.

"I'm only studying. If I want to play this season I need to pass her class."

I calmed back down instantly and gave Jared a wry smile.

Jared picked me up and spun around to walk to the bench. He put me down and bent me over the bench. I expected him to insert his cock but instead I felt lube being applied to my asshole. I looked back at Jared, over my shoulder, and he held up a bigger plug.

"Wait, do you have the bigger one?" I asked.

"This is the bigger one..."

"Not the bigger one." I asked knowingly.

"Oh you want to try for the big one? Someone eager to get their ass reamed." Jared said as he leaned over to find the bigger of the three.

When he pulled it out, I started to have second thoughts, it was intimidating for sure. Even with all the lube when Jared pressed it to my ass it still hurt. I winced in pain but Jared instructed me to breathe and push back against it.

I did as he said and sure enough I could feel it spreading my ass open to accept it. It still hurt but Jared went slow. It didn't seem to end and I put a hand behind me to stop him.

"Wait, stop, it hurts. It hurts too much." I pleaded, and to Jared's credit he did stop immediately. "I'm sorry," I sobbed, "it's just too big. I'm not ready."

"You are closer than you think jennifer." Jared said as I felt both his hands on my hips.

I looked back over my shoulder to him to see the butt plug on the floor. It was him in my ass, not the toy. Jared's big black cock was in my ass right now!

"Oh my god is that you?" i asked

"I mean i've barely passed the head but yeah thats my cock in your ass right now." he said.

I felt a rush of wetness in my pussy at the sheer thought of it. On reflection I clenched and felt Jared's cock get pushed out. Jared laughed and gave my ass a gentle pat. Then I felt something cold and hard but smaller being pressed into my ass. I gasped but without pain it eased much better. Then I felt jareds cock being inserted into my pussy.

I moaned as Jared leaned over me, pressing his cock all the way inside of me, and I felt his hands cupping my sizable breasts. I felt his breath on the back of my neck.

"You know...the moment you can take it up the ass you will be able to have a cock in all three of your holes." Jared kissed the back of my neck. "Three of us in each of your holes and another two for each hand and maybe one in reserve. That'll be six of us."

"You want to share me with your friends?" I played along with this hypothetical. "Can they keep a secret?" I mused.

"I can be very persuasive." jared cooed, "bring your husband along and he can fluff another four as good little sissy faggot he is."

That thought pushed me over the edge, surprisingly. I came so hard. Jared just chuckled and straightened up and firmly grasped my hips and began to hammer his cock in and out of my pussy hard.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me jared! You fuck me better than anyone!" I screamed, my voice echoing off the walls.

"Fuck here, say that again," jared said as he handed me his phone already in camera mode.

I held the phone out with outstretched arms and looked into the phone.

"Oh fuck jared! You fuck me better than my husband ever could. I love your big black cock in my tight wet pussy! I cant wait for you to fuck me in the ass like dirty white slut."

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as Jared grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back.

"Yeah? Are you a black cock slut?" jared growled at me as he fucked me harder.

"Yes! Yes! I'm a black cock slut! Fuck me jared im going to cum!"

12