Teacher gets Taught Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife punishes husband and teacher joins the chat.
4.9k words
4.55
22.3k
33

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the driveway at my house and I was exhausted. I put my head down on the steering wheel and just berated myself for being a terrible person. I was an adulterer, a cheater, a bad teacher.

How could I be having an affair with one of my students?! I mean in my defense he initiated this whole thing. I really didn't have much of a choice the first time. I guess I could've been more adamant about telling him stop but it was just so surprising and primal. Now it's too late and I can't get enough.

Even now I was imagining what's going to happen tomorrow. Jared has been training me to take his big black cock in my tight white ass. Today he snuck his cock into my ass, about an inch. That I was adamant about stopping because it really hurt. Instead he put the biggest butt plug in my ass for me to wear for the next 24 hours.

The drive home was even more strange because this plug was big. It hurt a little so I needed to re-lube it as soon as I could. Luckily my husband had lube for anal toys.

Apparently my husband has been a stay at home dad for the past few years with our daughter, even though she's old enough to go to school. My husband has been taking his free time to dress up as a sexy little bitch and fucking his ass as if he was a girl. My husband is sissy.

Honestly it made me a little upset to think about. I wanted a man who was...manly. No wonder we were starting to have marital struggles. I just thought it was stressed of having a kid but apparently it was also that my husband has been playing dress up and pretending to be a girl. That's not very manly. Now Jared, is a man, albeit a young man, barely turned 18, and a senior in high school, my student, but he was more manly than my nearly 40 year husband.

Realizing I was sitting in the car too long I looked in the mirror to make sure I was presentable. Now that I was an adulterer I needed to do the cheaters check. No proverbial egg on my face, or literal cum in my hair. Seeing that I was clear I got out of the car. Feeling the plug shift in my ass I wiggled my hips.

Grabbing my bag I got a glimpse of the new toy that was in my bag. A gift from Jared for my husband. Well s gift for me to give to my husband.

Upon entering the house I had to put on my mommy face and loving wife mask when what I really wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep. But that realization made me feel like a bad mother. So I over compensated by engaging fully with my daughter and it was worth it.

That night after dinner and put my daughter to bed I tiredly walked to the bedroom. Before I opened the door I felt a vibration in my pants. Freezing, I pulled out the secret phone Jared gave me. I use this phone more than my regular phone nowadays.

Jared sent me a picture he took today of me being surrounded by the guys Jared plays basketball with. From this angle I look so tiny compared to all their hulking 18 year old black bodies. As I looked closer at the picture I noticed more than one of them had their hand on their crotch. I didn't notice at the time because I was too busy looking up at them. They were all over 6 feet tall and I stood just under 5 feet short.

The phone buzzed again and the picture Jared took with me sitting on my heels leaning on the bench in the locker room, naked and face and tits covered freshly covering my face.

"I wonder if your husband is as much as cum slut as you are Jennifer." Jared texted me.

I blushed looking at myself.

"Probably, I know he can easily take a butt plug better than I can." I texted back.

I had moved away from the bedroom door and was making my way to the living room. I sat down on the couch.

"Then that gift I gave you should work like a charm. Don't worry you'll be there soon enough. You know Coach Bob is a sissy too?"

Shocked, I reread the message to make sure I read it right.

"What?! Coach of the basketball team? Your coach? How do you know? Is he fucking a student too...or getting fucked whatever?"

"Oh no none of us for sure. We just noticed he's wearing panties on occasion and we know we can get out of anything if we just get really dominant with him. He likes it when we are a little mean to him. But we were caught one time leaving sissy porn on his computer."

"Wow I had no idea." I texted back. "I never even heard of sissy until I caught my husband dressed up and playing with his butt watching strap-on transsexual porn. I did find more porn too."

"Oh yeah? What kind?" Jared texted.

"Whatever BNWO is. Some sissy thing I guess."

"Hahaha you could say that. Black New World Order."

"What's that?"

"It's this fantasy about the white race being subservient to the black man or black cock. White wives are to serve their black master's cocks at all times and white husbands are to dress like their wives and serve as well."

"Well we got half of that *wink" I texted. "So my husband wants to get fucked by a big black cock?"

"Told you. I guess you'll find out tonight. *devil grin. Good night, beautiful."

I was shocked by this last. First he helps me clean myself up in the locker room. Now he's saying 'goodnight', it's like we're in a real relationship.

"Good night Jared. *kissy"

Upon putting my phone down I looked at my bag and chewed my lip. I had to search for my regular phone. I sent my husband a text to get dressed, I had a surprise for her.

He didn't respond but I heard movement coming from the bedroom. I stripped down and pulled out the gift Jared gave me. It took me some time but I got it setup and just holding it made me feel powerful. I marched to the bedroom.

Upon entering the room I found my husband dressed in his schoolgirl outfit, stockings, pink skirt, blouse, pink necktie and little bows everywhere. I saw him by poking my heart around the door and saw he was ready. I opened the door completely.

The look on my husband's face was priceless. It was a mixture of shock, arousal, and fear. I was wearing just my push up bra and the gift Jared gave me. A mold of his own big black cock stretched to a harness so I looked like I had a cock.

"Oh my God Jennifer that's huge!" My husband exclaimed, mouth hanging open.

"I don't know, I'm sure it can get bigger." I said remembering how Jared said the mold shrank a little as it cured.

I stripped up to my husband and brought the cock to sleep across his face. I ran a tender hand through his hair and made him look up at me.

"You wanna suck my cock baby?" I cooed lovingly.

He only nodded. I firmly grabbed his head and pulled down so that he had to kneel.

"Then suck it bitch. Suck my big black cock." I growled as I stuffed his mouth with my fake cock.

I knew he was enjoying this because I could see the little tent in his skirt. Watching my husband from this angle sucking my cock was giving me a major power rush.

I put a hand on the top of his head and felt myself pumping my hips into the bobs of his head. I found myself pumping deeper and deeper. I felt my husband's hands on my thighs slightly pushing back the more I pushed in. It got to the point I was pressing my fake jared's cock into my husband's throat as he struggled against me.

The sounds of his choking and gagging were making me really wet. My husband pushed me away and violently heaved. I looked down at him and realized I went too far down, much deeper than I ever took Jared.

"I'm sorry baby I guess I got a little carried away." I said just standing there.

"It's ok." My husband coughed and wiped his eyes clear.

"Here, get up on the bed." I motioned.

My husband did. He stood up and walked over to the bed. Just as he put his hands on the bed to crawl up I tripped him so that he sprawled out bent over. I giggled and flipped his skirt up. He was still wearing the panties from last night. I gave his booty a firm smack as I brought my cock to smack it too.

"Are you ready for my cock?" I cooed seductively.

"Mmhmmm" I heard my husband moan as he looked back at me.

"Where's your lube baby?" I asked.

He pushed himself up to go get it but I pushed him down and told him to just point. He chuckled and motioned to a drawer in his dresser.

I walked over to it and when I opened the drawer I found a plethora of toys and gadgets.

"Looks like we both have our secrets." I said in a hushed voice.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, got it." I said, grabbing a bottle of lube.

I slipped a generous amount in my hand and stroked my cock as I stared at my bent over crossdressing sissy husband. He was so pathetic. I was going to punish him for not being the man I deserved. Here I was beating myself up for having an affair when Jared was more a man than the man I'm married to.

The more I stroked myself the more angry I was getting. I gave my husband a really hard smack on the ass causing him to yelp in surprise and pain. Then I started pressing the head of my cock into his asshole. He winced and brought a hand back to slow me down.

"Shut up bitch you know this is what you want. Now take it." I said as I spread more lube on him and my cock.

Pressing back into him I felt resistance then a sudden lack and I slipped right in. My husband yelled and I reached a hand over his mouth. Since I was so much smaller than him, leaning forward caused me to push deeper in.

"Shut the fuck up. Fucking sissy faggot. Beg for this big black cock to fuck your ass like the bitch you are." I growled in his ear giving him a bite.

"...fuck me.." I heard him moan through my hand.

I removed my hand and brought both hands to his hips. I spanked him once more.

"Say it!" I growled like an animal.

"Fuck me with your big black cock." My husband begged.

Dripping more lube on the remaining shaft I then pressed the rest of my fake jared's cock into my pathetic white husband's ass. He tensed and I could see his mouth wide open in a gasp. I didn't give him much of a reprieve as I began to pull out and push back in slowly.

"Mmm you're a real slut now baby." I moaned as I picked up the pace fucking his ass. "How's that feeling baby? You feel like a real girl getting fucked up the ass?"

"It feels so good baby! I think I'm going to cum." He said.

I stretched to reach around him and I found his flopping erect penis. I grasped and started to squeeze it.

"Such a fucking faggot. You gonna cum from this big black cock fucking your ass?" I moaned giving him a tender kiss from behind. "You want me to get you a real big black cock to fuck you?"

I heard my husband moan so I knew I was pushing the right button.

"Have you ever realized how many black men I am surrounded by at work? They would all be lining up to just fuck me ruthlessly. I could find you the BIGGEST black cock in the whole school. How does that sound? Does that make you want to cum? Thinking about your poor weak petite white wife getting fucked by countless big black men?"

My husband was moaning as I spoke either from what I was saying or that I was hammering away at his tight white ass or both. I grabbed the pink neckerchief that was around his throat and pulled it hard.

"Or are you gonna cum thinking about one of those cock fucking your tight white sissy ass and dumping a load of hot sticky cum in your ass?" I growled.

At that my husband tensed and I felt his penis spasm as he sprayed his load all over the bed cover. I stopped fucking him and pulled my cock out of him. I cuddled him from behind and gave him a tender kiss on the neck.

"Does that mean I need to do some hunting?" We both laughed but he didn't know how serious I was.

Nor did he know that I had cock already to show him what a sorry excuse of man he truly was.

The next morning I felt more sore in muscles that I didn't even know I had. Who knew fucking your crossdressing husband up the ass with a replica of your lovers big black cock would be so good of an exercise.

As I got dressed I inserted the biggest plug that Jared gave me yesterday. It took me a minute to get it in but when it finally did I nearly gave myself away with an audible moan. As I got dressed I felt a growing sense of anxiousness and anticipation because today might just be the day that Jared takes my anal virginity.

Before I left I stared at my husband still asleep in bed. He was still dressed like a sexy schoolgirl. I chewed my lip as I checked out his ass. It really was quite fuckable.

As I made it into school I was settling into my empty silent classroom when I got a message on my Jared phone.

"So how did it go with your husband?"

"I fucked him and made him cum thinking about getting fucked by a real big black cock." I replied honestly.

"Is that something that you would want? To see your husband get fucked like a bitch?" Jared replied.

"...yeah, kind of. I don't know what it is but last night something really twisted inside of me. Wait where are you?" I responded.

"I'm sure it did. And I'm around, I'll be up in a minute."

"Great! Because I had something to ask of you."

"I'm on my way."

Sure enough within a few minutes Jared appeared in my room. When he closed the door behind him we embraced and kissed deeply. He squeezed me in all the right places. It was a struggle to break free of the embrace.

"Mmm I could really get used to that." I said breathlessly and with my eyes closed.

"Me too. So what did you want to ask me?" Jared said, giving me one more big squeeze before stepping away.

"I want to be invited to that chat group. Can they all be trusted? Are they all 18?" My heart was racing with what I was asking.

"It's only a small group of maybe 8 of us. We're all 18 or older. A couple of the guys have graduated. And we keep many secrets in that group. Why? What are you thinking?" Jared said, looking at me sideways.

"I can't have some surprises for myself?" I laughed.

"Fair enough. I trust these guys so I don't think they're a risk to getting in trouble. And if not, the rest of us will protect you." Jared said, holding my hand and kissing the back of my hand.

I blushed and fought a swoon.

"So is that a yes?"

"I'll take care of it shortly but I gotta get to class. Can't fuck the whole school for my grade." Jared said as he gave my ass a smack which made me yelp in surprise.

I was still blushing when the first students walked into my class. I quickly spun to hide myself and I got recalibrated for school. Clearing my throat I went to lean on my desk and the much larger plug in my ass jolted back up. This was going to be a much longer day.

Towards the end of the first period I heard my phone blowing up. When I reached for it I realized it wasn't MY phone it was my Jared phone. I got distracted by the steady flow of texts.

"God can't wait to miss D's class."

"I heard she's wearing that floral dress again."

"Shit that one that is just a hair too short in the back?"

"Affirmative!"

"Damn!"

"Damn!"

"Wish she would give me some private tutoring."

"It's not like that guys." Jared texted.

"Right, sure."

"Yeah you got the hottest teacher in school for private tutoring and NOTHING is happening."

When the bell rang I was startled. I quickly hid the phone as my students all stood up and filed out of class.

I got a really bad idea pop in my head. I left my classroom to go to the teachers bathroom. Once inside I made sure no one else was in there and locked the door. I stood in front of the mirror and turned to see the back of me. My dress wasn't short in the back, but when I bent over even slightly you could just get a hint of tush. I've been wearing this dress for years and no one told me.

Then I pulled out my Jared phone and snapped a picture of me cupping my breast and bending over enough to expose my booty. I made sure to leave out my face.

I then sent the picture to the group chat.

"Whoa who's that new number?"

"Damn she's fine."

"Oh shit is that Ms D?!"

"Damn son how'd you get that?"

"Who is this?"

"Hey boys. Heard you were talking about me." I texted.

At first there was nothing but silence. I was afraid I scared everyone off. Then the phone exploded.

"Is that you Mrs. Dover?"

"Shit how long has she been in the chat?"

"Are you mad?"

I then sent a picture with the phone out and a couple buttons on my button down floral dress undone. I had raised the phone up so the angle was looking down at me.

"Shouldn't you boys be in class? *wink" I texted

"I don't know about the rest of you but I'm going to the bathroom."

"Shit same."

Rolling my eyes I texted, "I'm not in there."

Then pictures of hard black cocks started flooding in.

"Now boys behave yourself. It's time to get to class." I playfully scolded.

"I'm in class!" One number texted with a selfie that was clearly my room.

So that's Damien's number. I changed it on the phone. The other numbers were still unnamed.

"Stay after class Damien." I texted.

"Yes ma'am." Damien replied.

"Damn mrs Dover can I stay after class too?" One of the cock picks asked.

"Don't you think Mrs. Dover is a bit formal? Just call me Dover..." I texted.

Then I sent a picture of my ass while I spread a butt cheek to show the butt plug.

"...because I like to get bent over." I finished.

Seeing all the reactions was absolutely priceless. I straightened myself up and tried my best to slow my heart rate. I felt like I was on fire.

Once I got back to my classroom I locked eyes with Damien who watched me like a hawk. Once I saw his eyes dart down and back up I gave him a wink. He conveniently had his books in his lap.

As I got on with the lesson. I paused Every Time I heard my phone buzz. Which was a lot. Once the bell rang everyone got up and filed out as usual. Everyone except Damien of course. He remained sitting and looking like a deer caught in the headlights. I asked the last kid to close the door behind him. Closed door was a universal sign for the next class to wait. So I had 5 minutes.

I walked up to Damien's desk and bent over the front to give him a direct view down my blouse. Which he had trouble keeping his eyes off of.

"So Damien, I was hoping you could help me out." I said swinging my hips behind me like a cat.

"Uh yeah Mrs...I mean Dover. What uh do you need me to do?" Damien stammered.

"Well you see I'm taking a poll....so to speak..." I waited for Damien to look me in the eyes. "How big is your cock?" I whispered in his ear.

"Um what?" Damien stuttered breathlessly.

"You heard me. We don't have much time Damien." I said picking up Damien's books to see the outline of his hard cock through his pants.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He struggled to get out of the chair. He was so nervous. Once he was standing I walked around him running my hand over his shoulders. Once I was in front of him I put my hands around his neck like we were slow dancing.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to see Damien. For accuracy's sake." I said as I slowly slid down to my knees in front of him.

I undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. Pulling them straight down Damien jumped and out popped his hard big black cock.

"Oh my Damien. I'd say that was about 3 hands." I said.

Then I brought my hands up to wrap my fingers around his thick shaft. Just like Jared my fingers didn't wrap all the way around. Then I put one hand in front of the other counting.

"That's one, and two, and three, and oops just a bit more." I said and brought my mouth to cover the bit that was spilling out over my third hand.

Then I slid my hands up and down in time with my mouth bobbing on his hard cock. I was sucking off one of my students in the classroom during class change with students waiting outside, no doubt.

I gave it a few more bobs and then stopped. I stood up quickly and handed Damien his books. He dropped them and quickly pulled up his pants.

"You better get to class Damien. Let me write you a note." I said walking to my desk. Once I handed him a note I said, "and don't tell anyone I want honest reactions once I poll the others." And gave him a peck on the cheek.

12