Teacher gets Taught Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I escorted the nervous man to the door and made sure he was probably concealing. Once I opened the door I saw students waiting at the door.

"Thank you for your assistance Damien. I'll be sure to follow up with you if I need anything else."

As Damien hurried off to his next class I eyed all the students that were waiting to get in. Every black male that passed my way I couldn't help but wonder if it was one from the group chat.

Before I started class I sent a message on group chat.

"If any of you have my class today. Please stay after class."

A chorus of "yes ma'ams" blew up my phone. I looked up to see who might be checking their phone but they were all so good at concealing it.

As much as I really wanted to, I couldn't rush through the course today. I did actually have a job to do. The class seemed to just drag by and not being able to sit was making it drag longer. Honestly the only reprieve my feet got in these heels was when I was just on my knees.

I nearly cheered out loud when the end of class bell rang. My heart started racing as I watched the students leaving. I locked eyes with one black student that was still sitting in his seat with a wide grin. I turned to tell the last student to close the door behind him and when I turned back there were two black students left in my room. I gulped.

"Well well well Reggie and John. Why does that not surprise me?" I said putting a hand on my hip.

The two of them blushed and chuckled as they avert their eyes and shifted their weight.

"You wanted to see us miss Dover?" One of them asked.

"Yes you see I'm new to the group and there are some preliminaries I need to take care of before I proceed. Firstly, I need a measurement." I said coyly.

"What uh, what kind of measurements?" The other one asked, confused.

I stepped forward, my heels clicking to the beat of my heart.

"A very important measurement." I said as I reached them and caressed my hands on their respective crotches.

They were already hard. I giggled like a schoolgirl as they looked at each other in astonishment. Quickly I knelt to the hard floor and felt the relief in my feet. I didn't realize that the plug in my ass was making my ass so sore either until I sat on my heels.

The one closest to me I quickly fiddled with his pants and I fished out his hard cock. Desperately I stuffed it into my mouth and started sucking it hard. Then I felt a dark presence to my side and I saw the other one took the liberty of taking himself out and waving it expectantly. I responded and switched to his cock. I switched back and forth a couple times and then panicked when I heard the bell.

Quickly I stood up and straightened up. The two black students covered themselves up as well.

"Here let me write you both a note. And not a word on the group, understand. Not yet." I winked at them both.

I saw them out and let the next class in. I now knew 4 of the 8 numbers in the chat counting Jared. I was determined to know them all. Sadly I didn't have any of them in this class so I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom and re-lube my plug. The next class I got another number leaving 3 to go. Next was lunch and then Jared's class.

Once his class ended Jared hung back as usual. I closed the door myself this time and when I turned back around Jared pinned me against the wall next to the door and kissed me.

"So why have they been asking us to stay after class?" Jared asked, breaking the kiss.

"Mmmm," I said, licking my lips. "I've been taking measurements."

"Oh really? What kind of measurements?" Jared said, turning me around and squeezing my breasts.

"The ones I take with my mouth." I said grinding back into his cock.

"Oh yeah? And who's bigger?"

I felt Jared fumbling with his pants and then something warm and hard poking me from behind.

"We don't have much time...." I trailed off saying.

"I just need to feel you. So answer my question." Jared said as he raised my dress and one of my legs.

As I felt his hard cock entering me from behind I answered quietly. "You are....I'm going to scream..."

Jared was holding one leg up so he carefully slid one hand over my mouth. He was fucking me so hard. I was sure if anyone was listening in the hallway they could still hear me. When the bell rang Jared didn't even slow down. I had to pull his hand off my mouth and push him away.

"Stop. Stop. We gotta stop. Someone might come in." I said breathlessly.

Jared gave a few more hard thrusts before he pulled out of me abruptly. We both composed ourselves and kissed goodbye as I opened the door.

The next class I got another number. He was so eager I thought he was going to cum immediately. That was 6 of 8. That was Damien. The one that tricked me into flashing my ass.

7th was a student that graduated last year. Apparently he's seen me around school all the time and just appreciates me from afar. But we were chatting and he said he was going to be in the area tomorrow and would like to swing by for lunch. I agreed. His name was Ron.

The 8th number was a mystery. Apparently no one actually knew the name of that number. They were rather rude actually. The more I tried to talk with them the less I got from them.

And it really bothered me to not know who they were. They could be anyone in the school. I would be suspicious of every black male that walked the halls.

12