Teacher Happy Hour Pt. 03

Story Info
The 3 teachers finally explore their fantasies.
4.2k words
4.6
10.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers

The final installment of this series. This was the first thing I ever wrote, a very long time ago, so not sure why it was written in first person. Did a lot of clean up in part 3 long after submitting parts 1 and 2 without much modification so there could be some places where tense may be off...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I couldn't take my eyes off of Kasey's mouth attached to Jenn's nipple. When I was fucking Jenn I was watching her friend get into watching us and knew she was close, but she must have decided to join in when I closed my eyes to cum. I've fantasized about the two of them together since the school year started, and now they were there just inches away and naked.

The massive orgasm drained me of any energy, but if I collapsed now I would fall on to Kasey (I would rather fall in to her). On a normal night I would be asleep in minutes, but seeing Kasey's mouth enthusiastically sucking Jenn's beautiful nipple reminded me this was no ordinary night.

When I wasn't fantasizing about the two of them together I imagined fucking the tiny redhead, sometimes while stroking my hard dick just inches from my sleeping wife. Tonight she was naked on my floor, her sexy mouth on Jenn's beautiful nipple. I knew she wasn't dating anyone and probably hadn't had sex in forever, so unless Jenn somehow objected after all we had seen tonight, I planned on fucking her best friend as soon as I was hard again.

"So... are you OK with me doing this?"

Kasey had stopped working Jenn's nipples long enough ask the rhetorical question. We were all naked and already seen each other orgasm, so there wasn't much doubt where this was going. I wanted to blurt out 'hell yeah!' but knew it was better if the night's decisions were made without me.

"That's feeling pretty amazing," Jenn answered as she rubbed her finger on the saliva Kasey's mouth left on her nipple. She didn't ask for permission as she rolled Kasey over on her back where she could return the favor and finally, after months of fantasizing, experience her best friend's body.

"I've never been with a couple before," Kasey continued, now looking up at Jenn. "I've never been with a woman. But I've thought about both."

She paused long enough to again lick Jenn's nipple and let the tip of her tongue swirl around the pink areola. Jenn couldn't take her eyes off her friend's lips as they seductively teased her. She was wondering how that mouth would feel between her legs when Kasey continued her verbal tease.

"Quite a bit, really, since we've been doing these happy hours at your place. I have to admit I've had some very satisfying fantasies lately after hanging out with you guys."

Jenn studied Kasey's boobs while she talked. As much as she was enjoying the feel of her friend's soft lips, she decided this was the perfect time to finally experience something she and Mark had fantasized about for weeks. She took a nipple in her mouth, sucked, and flicked her tongue across it. When Kasey closed her eyes - obviously enjoying what Jenn was doing to her, Jenn responded.

"Wellll... we've never done it either, but we've had some great times the past few months wondering what it would be like to get you naked. We've both fantasized about being with you, and we had some hot times talking about what we would like to do to you. It's amazing how hot the sex gets when we talked about you being part of it."

For emphasis Jenn took Kasey's other nipple in her mouth, to continue her foray into sex with a woman, and to also silently reply to Kasey's question about if they were doing this. Kasey closed her eyes and softly moaned as she enjoyed the touch of another person for the first time in too long. She stroked her friend's hair as she concentrated on the pleasure she was experiencing. When Jenn could tell Kasey was starting to get into her touch, she stopped, her mouth barely hovering over Kasey's tit. Kasey could feel Jenn's breath on her anxious flesh but couldn't get the immediate satisfaction she so desperately needed. Jenn lightly flicked her tongue on her friend's nipple to tease her while finishing her earlier thought.

"We've been trying to figure out how to bring it up, so we're excited it finally happened. Do you think you can handle Mark's big, hard dick deep inside you, hitting that special spot over and over? And me going down on you? And you going down on me?"

Jenn wanted to make sure there were no unspoken boundaries before she went any further. The pure desire she saw in Kasey's eye's told her in advance what the answer would be.

"Oh, yeah. I can handle anything..." she paused and watched Jenn's mouth suckling her very sensitive nipple.

"Anything..." she quietly whispered again, closing her eyes and concentrating on the soft lips that felt so incredible on her hungry flesh.

Jenn anxiously sucked, and nibbled, and bit each of Kasey's nipples while her hands raced across her pale skin, ready to touch all of her. Kasey writhed in pleasure at Jenn's touch, and when her wandering hand went low on her stomach she gasped and spread her legs to give Jenn access to her most intimate areas. Jenn could tell her friend was desperate and did as Kasey requested. She followed the dark red curls between Kasey's legs until they guided her to a very wet and willing pussy, and when she put her finger in, the soft, begging, panting became a loud, desperate plea.

"Oh god, yes! That feels so amazing!!" Kasey yelled out.

"Do you like it?" Jenn asked as she watched her finger glistening as it went in and out of Kasey.

"Yeah, it feels great!" her friend answered. "It's been so long..."

I had just recently had a massive orgasm while Kasey watched me fuck Jenn, but I am a sucker for beautiful teachers. Seeing the two of them plan the rest of the evening, and hearing Jenn ask Kasey if she was OK with me fucking her, then watching them take their first, tentative steps with each other caused the first stirring 'down there'. It wouldn't be long at all before I'm able to go a second time, especially as I watched Jenn fingering the hot redhead I so desperately wanted to fuck. So I crawled beside them to watch Jenn please her best friend, and so I could speed up my next erection by joining them.

I caressed Jenn's body as she sucked Kasey's boobs, and kissed her back and smelled her hair and stroked her butt as she explored her best friend's naked body. When she worked her mouth down Kasey's stomach I replaced her mouth with mine and finally sucked the tits I had fantasized about so often the past year. But when Jenn finally crawled between Kasey's legs I had to stop to watch.

Jenn gave the soft, red curls between her best friends legs a soft, shy kiss. While the curls tickled her lips she drew in a deep breath of the sexy, womanly aroma. She had never imagined how horny the smell of a woman's pussy would make her, and she was ready to explore the sensation. But instead of her burying her face in Kasey's pussy, she grabbed her friend's hand, helped her stand, and led her toward our bedroom. They went through the short hallway and disappeared, leaving me alone by the fire. A few seconds later, Jenn stuck her head back around the corner.

"Are you going to join us?"

She disappeared just as quickly as she appeared, and Kasey added her own comment.

"Please Come, we might need you later! And why don't you go make us some more drinks!!"

I grabbed the mugs and the empty pitcher and headed toward the kitchen. A few minutes later, armed with a new round of margaritas, I headed off to rejoin my companions. When I entered the bedroom, it was dark except for the soft, yellow glow of a few candles. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed the unmistakable shape of Kasey's naked body laying on my pillows. Between her legs was Jenn eagerly going down on her best friend.

I watched Jenn's dark, luxurious hair bobbing up and down between the pale whiteness of Kasey's legs. Kasey's hips were slowly gyrating, sometimes side to side, and sometimes up and down. On each upward motion I could see the dark, red curls of her pussy pressed against the full, soft lips of my wife. I could only imagine the pleasure she was giving to her friend.

I sat the drinks on the night stand and moved into the bed beside Kasey. For a moment I just stared at Jenn and ran my fingers through her hair, unable to take my eyes off the sight of her going down on her best friend. But inspired by the sights and sounds of them together I again took Kasey's nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the outside, gently at first, and then with more desire. When I moved to her other boob her breathing was fast and shallow, and her skin was damp with the sweat from the pleasure she was experiencing from both Jenn and I. She took my head in her hands and pulled me tightly to her breast. Her hips thrust faster, and I felt her body getting tense and rising off the bed.

"Oh my God,YES!" Kasey screamed as both of our mouths devoured her, desperate to bring her the release she desired.

"I'm going to fucking cum..." she announced as the tenseness of her body lifted her back off of the bed. For what seemed an eternity, she stayed this way, with a screaming 'ooooohhhh' piercing the air. And still, in the juncture where her legs came together, Jenn continued to work the magic that caused Kasey to violently cum.

I was amazed at the intensity and duration of Kasey's orgasm. Finally, the screaming lessened, the tenseness subsided, the strength in her legs gave out, and she collapsed on the bed. But there was still some quivering as she tried to regain her breath. Jenn peered out from where she had been so skillfully working, her face gleaming from Kasey's juices. She crawled from between Kasey's legs, and since I was laying beside her my almost hard-again cock was close by. She took me in her mouth, and in seconds I was ready for Kasey.

Jenn was in charge and getting all of us ready for the next part of our hedonistic adventure. Now that I was fully ready she moved up to Kasey and kissed her. Together they lay there, Jenn's large breasts pressed against Kasey's, her right leg pressed hard against Kasey's pussy, Jenn's thick brown hair fell mingling with Kasey's red curls. As they continued this exhibition, Kasey, tired, fulfilled, but still willing, began rubbing against Jenn's leg, aching for even more satisfaction. Having been on the receiving end of this arrangement so many times, Jenn knew what to do: she applied more pressure with her leg and her chest slightly lifted so that she could reach between the two of them and feel Kasey's breast. She clasped and released it, again and again, while Kasey continued to explore her mouth with her anxious tongue. This was hot, lustful making out between two gorgeous teachers.

The moaning was intense as they hungrily explored each others' bodies. Sexy red fingernails clawed backs one second, explored naked asses the next second, and cupped breasts the second after that. Beautiful red lips ferociously sucked tongues between passionate moans, then playfully nibbled necks and earlobes.

"Can I fuck Mark now? I want to feel his dick deep inside me. I want to feel him hit that spot..."

Jenn wore a sexy, aroused grin as she rolled off of Kasey to the side opposite of where I lay, her left arm still draped across the redhead's stomach. She took my hand and pulled me towards her, with Kasey between us, so I was on top of her friend. Even though I wasn't in her I could feel the hotness and wetness of her pussy against my erection. Jenn had us positioned the way she wanted us, so she moved the chair near the bed and made herself comfortable. With a seductive grin she quietly spoke:

"Kasey."

"Yes, dear," she responded with no hint of nervousness but much anticipation.

"I dare you fuck my husband while I watch."

"Not a problem," Kasey replied with with incredible enthusiasm. "I just hope he's able to walk when I'm finished fucking him!"

Each of my companions had cum since the last time I had, and it seemed like hours since it had happened. Kasey was incredibly wet from the generous attention Jenn had lavished on her, and I was again erect from watching the two of them so aggressively satisfy each other. With just a slight movement of my hips, I felt myself easily sliding into her more-than-eager pussy. She let a soft moan escape as she felt my stiffness filling her. I looked to Jenn, but she only smiled. Since there were no signs of regret I slowly began to push my hardness as far into Kasey as it would go. There was no resistance, only the feeling of heat and pressure swallowing me as she again moaned. Once I was all the way in, I paused, feeling the immense pleasure where our bodies joined.

I could feel Kasey pulling on my butt begging me to fuck her, so I began the thrusting motion that I knew would eventually satisfy our lusts. Although we had never been together before this erotic evening, each of us was experienced enough to know how to make the pleasure the greatest for both of us. I wanted to go slow, to tease her, and enjoy this first time. But Kasey had other plans.

She grabbed my hips so she could guide me to give her maximum pleasure and immediately encouraged me increase the force and the tempo with which I entered her. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, and I could feel her feet pressed against the back of my legs. Each time I entered her, she thrust her hips forward to meet me, and a lustful smile spread across her face. The longer we continued, the louder her moaning grew.

"Ooohhh, yessss, fuck me hard, Mark! Oooohhhh my god, yeeeessssss!!"

She pulled her knees towards her shoulders opening herself even more to me, and after a few intense thrusts she stretched them straight out to the side where she was nearly doing the splits and one leg was near Jenn's lap. Jenn caressed the smooth, white skin of her leg, and the addition of her touch to ours added to Kasey's pleasure. The look on her face, a combination of both pain and pleasure, encouraged me to fuck her even harder.

Although Kasey hadn't been fucked in quite some time she was obviously very experienced and knew exactly what she needed. In a single, smooth move she pulled me down on top of her, rolled us over, and sat up on top where she controlled the action. I looked to where our bodies joined and could watch the hypnotic bouncing of her breasts and then the redness of her pussy hair swallowing and releasing my eager hardness. I reached up and cradled one of her gorgeous tits in each hand and ran my fingers around the outside of the nipples. She threw her head back, loudly moaned, and then looked over at Jenn.

Jenn had been watching us, but she sight of her best friend sliding up and down on her husband's erection, plus the effect of the tequila, must have been arousing. She was wet and ready, and after quick journey down her stomach her middle finger found it's way deep inside her pussy. Her eyes locked on to Kasey's naked body and my hard dick disappearing inside it. The sounds of us fucking filled her ears and body with desire, and soon her own erotic moans added to the chorus of Kasey's wet pussy sliding enthusiastically on my erection.

Kasey watched Jenn playing the role she had been in earlier that night - the voyeur so aroused from watching the others fuck that she needed to satisfy herself.

"You like watching us fuck?" Kasey asked her as she rode me even harder. She never waited for an answer.

"You like watching me fuck your husband?"

Jenn didn't answer verbally, but shook her head slowly 'yes' while her eyes were locked on our naked bodies.

"I want to you watch him cum inside me," Kasey continued her naughty monologue. "And then I want you to lick his cum out of my pussy!"

Jenn again shook her head 'yes', but this time her eyes were closed as her tingling waves of pleasure raced throughout her body. She reached as deep inside her pussy as should could, and as she rubbed her G-spot massive orgasmic convulsions engulfed her. Kasey never slowed her rhythm while watching her best friend cum for the third time. The sight of the intense ecstasy on Jenn's face and the sounds of release that came from her lips seemed to arouse the redhead even more than the sight of our naked bodies or the sexual acts we were performing.

I loved making love to Jenn when she was on top as it gives me a chance to see the passion on her face and watch watch her body as she seductively controlled her own pleasure. I study the curves of her body as it gracefully arcs from her back to her small waist to her full hips and long, beautiful legs. I listen to her moaning and love the way it interacts with the sexual sounds of our bodies made creating the immense pleasure we share. And I watch her hands caress her stomach, or pinch her nipples, or explore between her own legs.

But what Kasey was doing wasn't making love - it was hard, intense, physical fucking. And as hot as it was to watch, I wanted to fuck her and feel what it was like to cum inside her. So I reversed her earlier move - I raised up, wrapped my arms around her body, rolled her over then lowered her to the bed with me on top of her. Now I was again in control of the action, and I could also watch Jenn who had rejoined us and was laying on her side just inches away. I began fucking Kasey the way I knew Jenn liked it - pulling almost all the way out, and then thrusting back in fast and hard. Kasey wrapped her legs around me and used their strength to make me enter her even harder. Each time our bodies slammed together, she winced - not from pain, but from extreme pleasure that she hadn't experienced in too long.

To each side of me I saw Kasey's legs, spread wide for maximum penetration and stimulation. Below me, her breasts danced to the rhythm of my fucking, and her eyes, when not tightly shut, glanced back and forth from me to Jenn. Every fantasy I had ever dreamed of had come true this wild night. And now, somewhere deep within my loins, the tingling that preceded orgasm had begun. And even though Kasey was new to me, I had witnessed enough tonight to know that she was also close.

I gathered all of my remaining energy for the last passionate thrusts. The last thrust, also the hardest, stayed deep inside, and my warm semen began to fill the hotness of her pussy. Kasey began just an instant before I did. Her moans became screams, and she grabbed my ass trying to pull me deeper inside.

The primordial fluids of my body, along with the last reserves of my energy, flowed from my body into hers. As waves of pleasure raced from deep inside her pussy, through her body, and into her hands and feet, she had her first orgasm with another person in many months. It seemed intense and magical and extreme. And powerful. But her screaming eventually faded into whimpering, and her body finally collapsed back to the couch.

After cumming twice I knew I was useless. Exhausted, I pulled out of Kasey and moved beside her so Jenn could continue to make love to her best friend. She played with Kasey's tits but quickly found her way down her stomach to the still wet tuft of hair between her legs. She had made a promise and planned on keeping it. Kasey spread her legs and Jenn put a finger inside. She pulled her cum-covered finger out, studied it, then sucked the juice off of it.

I was tired but there was still so much new to experience. She looked at me as I watched her taste the cum on her fingers, and when I crawled between Kasey's legs with her she again put her finger in. This time she put the cum-cover finger in my mouth and I sucked the juices off wishing there was more. When the taste was gone I went to the source and licked it directly from Kasey's pussy. Jenn let me have a taste then she took another, and we alternated until there was nothing left but Kasey's extremely wet pussy and writhing hips. While Jenn put her tongue deep inside Kasey, I whispered in her ear, "Make her cum - I want to see you make her cum..."

WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers
12