Teacher Happy Hour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn was more than ready to do so, and as I moved to the chair to become the spectator, her head moved frantically between Kasey's legs. I imagined she was probably alternating between tonguing deep inside, slowly licking her labia, and gently flicking the tip of her tongue across her clit. These were the moves I used to bring her to multiple orgasms, and I was almost sure I could hear Kasey gasp with pleasure each time Jenn switched.

Kasey was definitely enjoying her second time being eaten by a woman, and her next orgasm came quickly. Jenn didn't stop, and as Kasey's body recovered I could tell Jenn switched to the light, teasing, barely-touching flicks of her tongue across Kasey's clitoris. Kasey's naked butt never touched the bed - instead she hovered above it afraid that if she moved Jenn's tongue would lose that sweet spot and the pleasure would be gone.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum. You're going to make me cum again!!"

The two teachers were insatiable. As soon as Kasey finished her third and fourth orgasms of the night she flipped Jenn over on her back. Kneeling between Jenn's long, gorgeous legs she hesitated a second and studied the black, triangular patch of short-trimmed hair, then she lowered her mouth and kissed it. At first it was the shy, tentative kisses of an inexperienced teenager. But quickly, those kisses evolved into passionate, open-mouthed kisses of an expert pleasure giver.

From where I was sitting, I watched the redness of Kasey's hair rising and falling between the smooth whiteness of Jenn's legs. Occasionally, I caught a glimpse of Kasey's face fringed with the black curls of Jenn's pussy. Jenn grabbed Kasey's hair and tried to pull her deep into the warm, wet recesses of her own body. Her hips rhythmically gyrated from the stimulation, and sounds of powerful ecstasy emanated from deep inside her. We knew this was Kasey's first time to please another woman in this way. But as a connoisseur of her own body, she knew where the most pleasure could be found and how to intensify that pleasure. Although I had done the same thing to Jenn thousands of times, I had never inspired the type of pleasure I was now witnessing.

I don't know if she ever came or not. Every movement of her body that Kasey caused appeared to be a small orgasm, and every sound she made seemed to verify it. Finally, it seemed like the pleasure was so extreme that it had to stop so that she could catch her breath. Grabbing the thick, red waves, she pulled Kasey's mouth away from her. Then she collapsed back into the chair, grabbed her chest, and took a few deep breaths.

* * *

When I woke up, it was still dark outside. My mouth tasted vaguely of tequila, and my mind swirled with dozens of seemingly fantastic thoughts. Slowly, my brain began to focus, and the memories of last night came rushing back. I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up, I was alone in bed. A faint light shown through the partially open bathroom door, as did the sound of running water. Peeking through the crack I saw them. They were in the shower, Jenn near the shower head letting the warm water run down her body and Kasey behind her. She reached around Jenn and cupped her breasts, her own rubbing against Jenn's back. Not wishing to disturb them, I made myself comfortable so I could watch.

12