Teacher Learns a Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Telling her husband she was with one of her students.
2.4k words
3.99
43.4k
37
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,409 Followers

This story contains material related to interracial sex, non-consensual sex, unsafe sex, cheating/cuckolding, and possible pregnancy. If these subjects offend you, then please go no further and find another story to enjoy.

This story was written at the request of another couple. Some of the descriptions and content are tailored to them, and them alone. Any chapters beyond this one are subject to feedback and motivation to proceed with this series. The Author hopes you enjoy.

Any names, resemblances, and/or descriptions resembling real or fictional characters under copyright is purely coincidental. All characters are age 18 or older.

Any meaningful and well-intentioned critiquing is welcomed, but if the subject matter offends you, stop reading and go somewhere else, as the Author does not care about your feelings. Be polite, or keep your mouth shut like an adult.

***************************

"Honey... I had a really bad day at work..." Pam started out, dreading this moment and while knowing she had to do it, she had no idea how to tell her husband that one of her students had his way with her.

Even worse would be his reaction when he found he couldn't claim he raped her because her resistance was marginal, at best. Pam had done just about everything she could to encourage him, save bend over in front of the young black student and pull down her panties for him as an invitation. The fact the young man had taken full advantage of the circumstances, as well as availing himself to her body fully had humiliated the young, pretty wife, and as she sat in front of her husband, her vagina was still seeping some of DJ's love-juice onto the seat cushion.

John looked to his wife with genuine concern. He knew his wife had bad days at work, frustrated days with administration, frustrating days with academics, and of course the near constant frustrations with student discipline. But this must be particularly bad. His wife was on the verge of tears. "It'll be alright, Sweetheart. Just tell me what happened. I'm here for you."

So Pam did. How it all started with growing bored grading papers, and then trying to take a short walk, the hallways being sabotaged and turned into a high-powered wind-tunnel by some unknown students on such a powerfully windy day, and how her skirt billowed out and then up, exposing her modesty to the lecherous student. A student known for womanizing, conquering other female students, and even some of their mothers. Now he could lay claim to a teacher as one of his notches in his bedpost. It was made worse as there were other students who witnessed the event, some of them suing their cell phones to document her fall from the lofty height of respected educator to the level of a mere woman turned slut, all by a young man and his hard black cock.

John looked on, listening with great attention, and at first, his knuckles were nearly white as his hands closed into fists, while imagining doing things likely to land him in prison for beating the young thug to a bloody pulp. But then another part of his mind began to visualize what his wife was telling him. Being a teacher, her command of the English language was exquisite, and she spoke in terms far from clinical. To his dismay, he even found her descriptions filling him with arousal. His shorts were tented by his hardness as he watched his wife's buxom, trim body, the jouncing of her breasts in her silky gold satin blouse giving him images of her body being subjected to full, hard jolting thrusts from her erstwhile, illicit lover. Her body succumbing to his prowess, until she cried out in release, shivering greatly while her cervix was coated with shot after copious shot of cum from a young black thug. The images were enough to allow a small droplet of his pre-emission to stain the front of his short, something he would not be able to hide.

As Pam finished, and reached for a napkin on the dinner table, her chest heaved with a wracked and ragged breath, having released her fears to her husband, and prepared to receive the onslaught of his anger. She could not blame DJ, for he merely took advantage of the opportunity she had so carelessly provided. She had been caught by surprise and reacted badly. She expected yelling, shouting and the use of harsh names. She expected him to call her a slut, and even a whore, and other denigrating terms she could think of that she had over-heard from her students. Maybe even things thrown across the room, and the sound of glass breaking in his ire and ranting. She hoped no one would call the police in fear for someone's safety. Even more, she hoped that her husband didn't try and get his own retribution. DJ was not a small man in the male department, and he wasn't a small man in the other departments as well. She had little doubt DJ would kick her husband's proverbial ass.

But that is not what happened.

"Are you alright?" John asked softly, his hand reached out to lightly caress her cheek, and brush some stray strands of brown hair from her face. "Did he hurt you?"

"No." she shook her head softly, luxuriating in his gentleness. It was exactly what she needed right then. She was down on herself enough for the both of them, as well as her parents. "I'm fine, though I am going to be a little sore, I think. He isn't a small man."

Sitting back, John had to ask the one question all husband dread knowing when finding out their wives have been unfaithful, either knowingly or not. He had to go there. "How big is he?"

He was hoping that the answer was not going to be what he suspected. His wife's descriptions of DJ were pretty vivid. Very tall, well-muscled, charming, even. A young man who hadn't even begun to realize his true potential, and was content to get all he could in the here and now. He had heard his wife share the rumors of the other girls and wives' pregnancies. Deep down, he was dreading the answer.

Holding up her hands, she started at John's length, and then spread apart to indicate an approximately ten-inches. That was what she saw after DJ withdrew from her, and his soft, flaccid cock swayed back and forth, dribbling some post-emission on a slinging series of drips onto the floor. "He's probably twice around as you, too." She added. Her fingers formed an unclosed circle with her hand as she tried to give her husband an accurate idea of how well-endowed her lover was. In that instant, John went limp.

Sitting back, suddenly rather dejected, he quietly asked her the next most important question he could think of.

"Will you be with him again?"

For her part, Pam was surprised, and her brows raised to display her reaction. Sitting there, leaning back in her chair, she had to think it through. Pursing her lips, she finally looked her husband directly in the eyes, and spoke gently. "Yes. I think it will happen again. I know him and his reputation. He's not going to be satisfied with just one time with me, and I can't report him to administration or the police. Students filmed us, Honey, and I can't claim rape. If I do, all he has to do is show any of the video to the authorities, and I am done for. So yes..." Her voice drawled out for a long awkward silence.

"What can I do to help you?" John asked worriedly.

She shook her head. "There isn't much. I mean, other than trust me to do my best to do the right thing, and for you to please love me no matter what. I am your wife, and I will always wear your ring. Just stay my husband while this plays out. Eventually he'll tire of me, soon I should hope, and he'll move on to greener pastures. In the meantime, we just have to endure it. And him."

John could not believe what he'd just been told. His wife was asking permission to have wild, wanton and unprotected sex with a school bully. Not just any bully, but a black one! What if she got pregnant? What about her reputation? What about their marriage? As he was going through these thoughts, he had to lower his hand and adjust himself, which brought about another realization. He was hard as a rock, and his clothing easily showed it. Why the Hell was this turning him on so?

"Honey? Honey? Are you alright?"

John came back to the present as he realized his wife was trying to get his attention.

"John, are you okay? You sorta' spaced out there for a minute. I was waiting for you to say something. Are you angry with me?" Pam had a very worried look on her face.

John looked at his wife as he still continued to process this news. His own day at work suddenly paled compared to what his wife was going through, and now he was involved, if only because he was her husband.

"Umm... errr... yes, I'm fine."

Pam reached her hand to his thigh in an effort to have some sort of closeness to her husband, her confusion evident as the man in her life displayed his own confusion. She had expected anger, hurt, jealousy, even rage, but not this. Sliding her hand up and down his thigh, to try and comfort him, she was astounded to feel the growth in his pants. Gym shorts didn't hide things very well, and despite John's relative small size compared to DJ, his erection was obvious. Glancing down, to verify what her fingers were telling her, she looked deeply into her husband's eyes.

"Please? Tell me what you are thinking? Please tell me what... this... means?" Her fingers gave his manhood a gentle squeeze for emphasis. "Don't you love me?"

Those were the magic words that broke John's spellbound mind, and he snapped out of it immediately and to the present. It was the exact right question to ask him in that moment, and would seal their relationship for years to come.

"Of course I love you, Pammy! I..." he hesitated, trying to find the right words.

"We... remember we... had some... pillow talk... about something like, you know... this?"

"Yes, John, I remember. We would talk about a fantasy, where I was being held against my will, in danger of being raped, and you rescued me and claimed your just reward. Your hero's reward. But this isn't that. You don't get to be the hero, nobody does. Yet here you are, obviously excited. Does this mean you want me to... play the field?"

John took a deep breath. "I dunno. Maybe. Sometimes. I want you to feel the best when we have sex, and I only want the best for you. You deserve that from me."

"Does this mean you want to fuck other women?" Pam asked, a real hurt in her eyes. "Aren't I good enough for you?" Her eyes were threatening to brim over with tears. "I don't want DJ, I want you!"

Shaking his head, John replied. "No. I don't want another girl, unless she is Miss August or something." It was his attempt at a weak joke to diffuse the emotions. They had often joked that she was his Miss August, and had even fooled around with some naughty pictures one summer evening. It was for kicks, and they made passionate love not only after taking the photos at a local park, no less, but for two days after, their love-making had been torrid.

Sitting back, they each looked at each other, and shared some non-verbal communication. He took her hand and held it as they sat there, and just stared at each other. It was John who broke the silence.

"What about birth control. I assume he came in you?"

Outwardly, she grimaced at the use to the crude term, but inwardly, Pam felt a wave of relief. John wasn't going to flip out or do something dangerous. It actually seemed he was going to accept this new situation. Even manage it, like a businessman might. Reduce risk and exposure, and yet find some benefit. Just what the benefit would be was an open question.

"I'll have to get my prescription renewed, I am almost out, and then I'll have a week of safety. So I'll be sure to see the pharmacy tomorrow after work."

Nodding, he simply said "Don't forget." Then he rose to his feet, and dropped a hand to his wife.

Taking his hand, she rose, and asked him where he was taking her.

"To bed. I'm going to reclaim what is mine."

"Honey... please... Not now? I am already pretty sore, and I haven't really cleaned up. I'm still filled with his..." her eyes went downward. "His... cum."

That made John upset, and he simply stormed off to the bedroom. After slamming the door, soon she could hear the shower running. Her husband was going to make an early night of it.

Pam then took a short break to tend to necessities, like dinner, and then stole away to the guest bathroom and took her own shower, doing her best to clean herself. Stepping out, she grabbed a thick, thirsty towel as the steamed mirror began to clear, and now without makeup, she could see herself completely. What she saw made her gasp!

Bruises were forming. Not superficial ones, but deep, dark ones, and they seemed everywhere. The most significant was on her neck, below her ear. Deep purplish and about the size of a silver dollar, it marked the spot where DJ had branded her. She was surprised to see it, given that he hadn't made a great show of suckling her flesh, yet here it was, and there was no way to pass this off. She would have to go heavier on the makeup for a couple of weeks. Examining the rest of her body, she first felt, and then noticed a small constellation of bruises on both breasts, where DJ had mauled her boobs. Her butt similarly had a few dark marks on both cheeks, and even between her thighs. In her passion, she hadn't realized just how strong DJ was, or how powerful his lovemaking was.

Finally needing to crawl into bed, she quietly crept into the dark bedroom, and slipped under the covers. She hadn't bothered getting into nightclothes. She didn't want to risk waking her husband up, but as she snuggled into him, and draped her arm about his waist, she felt his hand clasp hers, and they both drifted off to sleep.

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,409 Followers