Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
101 Followers

"Wow. I guess that I won't be able to make much progress on the assignment tonight.". She said as she fumbled to get her clothes back on. "Totally worth it though."

"That was amazing!" Anthony said, then her words hit him. "Wait why can't you work on it tonight?"

"Because it is tonight!" She said with a laugh.

"Oh shit!" He looked at the clock. He had definitely missed dinner. He must have been balls deep in Cari for hours.

"I gotta get going right away!" He said.

"Just make sure you clean yourself up before do." She said. "My roommates are going to wonder why I came back without any make up."

Anthony hurried to get dressed and ready. He threw away all of the used condoms and cleaned off mess he could find. Clean up was easier due to the fact that she had left her presentation board on the desk. He chuckled to himself as she left. She had wanted to lose her virginity in as goth a way as Mary Shelly, but losing your virginity to your teacher on top of your assignment about Mary Shelly was definitely an equally goth way to do it.

------------

When Anthony finally got home, Joan had his dinner kept warm on the stove. She sat and talked with him while the baby sat in a little bouncy chair. She told him about their day and how they went to the park. The whole time Anthony had a stab of guilt for his recebt infidelities.

"I'm sorry that work has been keeping you late these past coupke of days." She said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I know you work hard to support your loving family. I just want you to be happy and energized. How about tomorrow the three of us try to go out to dinner together?"

"Are you sure? I know we haven't really taken her out with us since she was born. You think it will go well?"

"I think we'll have to do it some time, so why not tomorrow?"

Anthony agreed. He loved his family and would do anything for them. He had a twinge of guilt as he thought of cheating, but it was so thrilling, so affirming, so pleasing that he decided to try having his cake and eat it too. He would be a loving father and husband AND also fuck the occasional student when they were practically begging for it. Plus, who wouldn't want to both have a cake and also eat it. That seemed like a perfectly reasonable thing to do with a cake that you had.

Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
101 Followers
12