Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 05

Story Info
Bianca takes a risk and Anthony reveals all.
5.6k words
4.65
14.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
102 Followers

Friday morning was off to a good start. Anthony had sped through his morning routine. He knew it was his last chance to get a work out in before he was going to be a nude model after school. He was excited to present himself to the students, some of whom he was sure would want to fuck in the future. It was like investment in his sexual prospects. Gloria also seemed interested in his body, and, although she usually had her figure hidden by her baggy clothes, he was eager to have her find out. Posing nude was not the only thing that had him excited for the day; Bianca had made up her mind to bareback him. He wasn't sure what he wanted more, her to succeed and have him finish in her mouth or for her to lose herself and get a deep cream pie. He knew that he should hope for the first, but the second option was such a primal desire that he couldn't shake.

When he fished his workout and headed to the pool, he was pleasantly surprised to see Bianca there waiting for him. She was in a towel and eagerly bounced on her toes.

"I've been looking forward to this since yesterday." She said as she dropped the towel to reveal her tan, naked body. "I've already fingered myself twice today. I can't wait to feel all of you."

Anthony pulled his trunks down to reveal is massive erection. Bianca bit her lip as she stared lustfully at his length. She dropped to her knees and began softly touching it and peppering it with kisses.

"Let's set some ground rules." Anthony said. "I feel like it's a dangerous idea to be bareback inside of you."

"I know, but look at this thing. I need to try it at least once." She said. She then lifted his dick up and began sucking on it while working the shaft with her hands. Her big brown eyes looked up at him.

"You know that even precum has some semen in it? That even if I don't cum inside of you, you still might get pregnant." She nodded eagerly, her mouth still full of his cock. "Oh that feels good." He ran his fingers through her hair as she continued to suck him. "I will let you know when I'm close, but I don't know if I'll be able to pull out, okay?" She pulled her mouth off of his dick with an audible pop.

"I understand. This is what I want. I'm a big girl and I know what I'm doing. Fuck this thing is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen." She stood up and led Anthony by the hand into the water. "I'm going to be on top again so that I can hop off any time I need to."

Anthony laid back on the top step, half sitting, with his huge dick sticking out of the water. Bianca straddled him and slowly lowered herself until the tip of his massive married cock was gently resting as the folds of her wet opening. She stayed in the position for what seemed like ages to Anthony, but was probably only a couple of seconds. She looked into his eyes and he nodded at her. She then closed her eyes and lowered herself. His dick slipped into her well lubricated folds. She gasped but kept impaling herself further on his length. Without the protection, they could feel every fine detail of the other. Bianca shuddered as she felt the ridge of his head as it penetrated into her. She could feel the contours and the veins. Before she had even felt him bottom out inside of her, she was already rocketing towards a huge climax. Anthony felt the sudden surge of wetness as well as the walls of her pussy clamping down. He gritted his teeth and grabbed her by the waist. As her climax was beginning, he pulled her down onto himself, bottoming out. The soft lips of her pussy were all the way to the base of his shaft. Bianca was shaking, holding onto the stair railing and the edge of the pool for dear life. Anthony did everything he could to hold off his own orgasm. He knew it was near but that he still had time to enjoy her warm pussy.

"Oh that was so amazing!" Bianca cried, still shaking. "I think I'm already close to another one." She started to bounce up and down on his cock. She was nearly pulling out his full length before slamming her hips down onto him. The feeling was almost too much. Anthony grabbed her hip to try to stop her, but she fought against him.

"You need to get off right now!" Anthony said, trying to slow down her rhythm. "I'm about to cum!"

"Me too!" She cried, still bouncing with a passion. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm almost there."

She slammed herself down onto Anthony's huge married cock and came a second time. She screamed as the massive orgasm ripped through her body like meteor strike of pleasure. Her whole body convulsed, her eyes rolled back, and her pussy spasmed. Anthony had tried to push her off but it was now too much. Fully buried in her, with her pussy milking his manhood for all it is worth, he let loose a massive torrent of cum into her 19 year old womb. He shot jet after jet inside of her, so much that cum began leaking out around where the lips of her pussy were latched onto the base of his dick. She slumped forward onto him, breathless and still coming down from her own climax. She kissed his cheek.

"Oops..." She said weakly.

Anthony sighed. "Yeah, oops."

Bianca giggled and sat up. His dick was softening but still insider. She poked his chest. "Regardless, that was amazing. Next time I'll be in control, I swear."

"If I pull out of you right here then my cum is going to be floating in the pool for anyone to find."

"Can you lift me? If you could carry me to the shower then we could get cleaned off there." Anthony thought for a second. His muscles were still tired from working out, but Bianca didn't seem too heavy.

"Yeah, I think I can."

Anthony leaned forward so that he was essentially sitting with Bianca on his lap. He interlaced his fingers together under her butt as if to make a seat for her. He braced himself for the lift and stood. They came dripping out of the water, his cock still buried in her. She wrapped her arms around his torso and Anthony could feel her perky tits pressing up against his chest. She wrapped her legs around him to help stay tightly together.

"Mmm... The way that your hands are pushing me into you is hitting a really good angle." She whispered into his ear as he carried her. "You think once we get into the shower you could fuck me again?" Anthony could feel himself getting hard. It was a unique feeling to be inside of someone soft and then fill them out completely as he got harder.

"I think I can manage that."

Once they got into the shower he tried to put her down, but she clung even tighter to him. "No, fuck me like this." She demanded. Anthony obliged her. He turned the water on and put his hands back underneath her to support her weight. She held tightly to him. Her face was buried in his neck, and he could feel her panting, and he began bouncing her on his dick. She kept squeezing onto him as if she wanted even more than his 10 inch dick could offer.

He finally put her back against the wall of the shower. She gasped as the cold tile touched her. "I'm going to fuck you now. All this time you've been the one controlling the pace, not this time." He felt her grasp tight and her fingernails on his back. He began to slam his length into her forcefully. He nibbled on her ear and whispered "Don't leave any marks on me that my wife might find." As he said that he felt her legs tighten and her vaginal walls contract. With each pump, Anthony could hear some of the cum that he had dumped into her before be forced out and spatter the the shower floor. He knew that he was nearing his end.

"I'm going to cum again."

"Oh god, yes, cum for me, cum inside me again, yes, yes!" She moaned as she squeezed him tighter. Anthony kept pounding into her. He had already filled her with cum once so the damage was done. He growled like an animal as he came. He shot ropes of his sticky mess into her pussy. Since she was already filled once, there was nowhere for the second load to go. Cum spilled out of her as he pumped in and out. Bianca felt like she had taken in a gallon of his seed and could even feel it flowing like a river out of her. Anthony lifted her off of his dick and set her down gently on the shower floor. She slumped against the wall of the shower and let the water rinse her off.

"I think I'm going sit here for a while." Bianca said. "I think there's going to be cum dripping out if me all day. Thank goodness I always bring pads with me."

Anthony chuckled. "I'm going to get ready for class. Are you okay? I'm sorry for cumming inside of you."

"Which time? The second time I asked for it. Fuck, and the first time you were trying to get me to move. I should be the one apologizing. Although, I'm not sorry about how it ended. It's a really nice feeling to get pumped full of cum, and don't get me started on the feeling if your bare dick. I'm just going to have to find alternative prevention methods because the pill is really unhealthy to take and I really wasn't planning on having a kid this early."

"Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, a constant supply of that dick. Fuck its nice."

"I think I can supply that." Anthony smiled and finished his shower.

------------

Classes moved smoothly all day. Since he had already came twice in the morning, he was definitely able to keep his horniness in line. He was disappointed to see that Cari still hadn't returned to school. During lunchtime Anthony went to see if he could find someone who had seen her. He decided to check with another teacher. Paula Stevens was the self-appointed school mom. This was owing to the fact that she was well into her 40s and even had a kid that went to the school. The rest if her kids were too young for the school, and Anthony wasn't even sure how many she had. She was very curvy. She was always wearing mom jeans that hugged her hips and her shirts were usually full to bursting. He had heard that some of the football team called her a MILF, and he couldn't disagree. She did keep pretty close track of the students, so Anthony figured that she might know something about Cari. When he entered her class, Anthony saw her finishing up some questions with her students. She told them to wait when Anthony walked in.

"Mr. Anthony, to what do I owe the pleasure? Are you here to coordinate about Sunday?" Anthony was taken aback slightly before something clicked.

"Oh, you are the other teacher thats chaperoning the fair trip? I should have known. No, I wanted to see if you had heard anything about Cari; she's been sick all week."

"That pretty goth gal? Yeah I heard she was here yesterday talking to a guidance councilor."

"Not the school nurse? That's strange. I thought she was sick." He said.

"No, I suppose she might be thinking of transferring to a different school or something." Anthony tried to not show his surprise.

"She had just taken a renewed interest in class, so it's weird that she would want to leave school." Paula put a reassuring hand on Anthony's shoulder.

"She probably has her reasons. Maybe you should talk to her. See what's going on. Maybe she's moving to a different school with a more focused history program because of the interest you sparked in her! You'll never know if you don't ask."

Anthony nodded. Then he went and ate lunch, something that he missed out on for several days this week.

--------------

Anthony and Gloria stood together in the office connected to the art studio. It was cramped, so they were uncomfortably close to each other. Not that Anthony was uncomfortable being close to Gloria or vise versa, but the room left very little space to move.

"Alright, so the most important thing is to keep still is as similar a pose as possible for the whole time." She said. She was so close that Anthony could smell the mintiness of a some gum she had been chewing.

"I think I can manage that. Should I undress now, or wait until I get out there?" He said excitedly.

"You can wait until I leave if you prefer."

"Oh yeah, sorry."

She then pouted slightly. "Or I can help you get undressed." Then, not waiting for an answer, she started to unbutton his shirt. Anthony just rolled with it. He leaned over to undo his belt, which put his face right next to hers. She quickly turned and playfully bit his ear. He stood up quickly, nearly hitting her head with his. She just smirked at him.

"What? I told you that I do occasionally bite." She helped him take his shirt off in the cramped room. "Not going to lie, this is a pretty hot situation we are in. My husband left for his trip, so I'm a little extra randy today."

Anthony felt himself getting hard. "Yeah, it is a little steamy in here." With the tightness of the space they were in, there was already barely enough room for them to stand. So when Anthony's cock stretched to its full length, it was poking Gloria on her painter's apron. Gloria gently ran a finger down the length of his penis.

"I can't get over how big this thing is." She said.

"How long until the students get in the classroom?" Anthony said, playfully tugging as Gloria's apron. She gently pushed his hand away and giggled.

"They are probably already out there." She said, softly taking hold of his manhood. She began to slowly stroke him, gently teasing the head of his cock with her finger tips. "I'm a pretty loud lover, so we'll need to put a rain check on that."

Anthony deflated, but only emotionally, but he understood. He knew that he was definitely going to fuck Gloria in the near future, so he could wait for now. She halted her soft hand job and exited the office, taking care to not reveal Anthony to the students in the art studio.

"Alright class, I know you have all been waiting for the surprised very patiently, but, as much as I'd like to have some big reveal, I know some of you might be uncomfortable. So here's the big surprised; we will have a real live nude model!" Anthony could hear murmuring through the door, but couldn't make out what was said. Maybe it was excited, but it was impossible to know. "If any of you are uncomfortable with seeing a nude man, please let me know and you may leave class. No judgment from anyone. You all know that this is a judgment free zone." There was some more murmuring, but one male voice was easily heard through the door. "I don't want to stare at some dude's junk for an hour, I'm out. Come on babe, lets go!" Then some quiet talking that Anthony couldn't make out through the door. "Selah, I'm a little uncomfortable with you staying here." More quiet talking. "Fine! Be that way!" Then a door slammed. "If that's everyone who is leaving then I think we can bring out our model." Anthony heard Gloria give him the cue. He had a small towel to cover himself while getting into position, so he wrapped that around his waist.

Anthony walked into the room amid a chorus of oos and ahh. He took stock of the art students who remain. Gloria was obviously there. Hannah and Savanna, identical twins sisters with long platinum blonde hair. Britney, a busty girl with a brunette ponytail. Khadijah, a thin black girl with tight braids. Then there was also Selah, a petite girl with a dyed pink pixie cut. Anthony wasn't too familiar with any of the girls and didn't know much about them other than their names. Gloria began talking as Anthony took his place in the center of the room.

"Alright class, as you can see, Mr. Anthony here is going to be our nude model. See the definition in his muscles? Take special note of that." There were lots of approving nods from the ladies of the class. Khadijah even leaned all the way from one side to the other to examine more of his physique.

"Damn Mr. Anthony, you're pretty built" Khadijah said.

"When that towel coming off, though?" Britney said in a sing-song voice that caused all the girls of the class to giggle. Some of the girls began to jeer things like "take it off" or "show us what you've got." Anthony felt a little embarrassed, but was enjoying the attention. Finally, Gloria stood up and motioned for the class to be silent.

"Ladies, we need to be respectful. I know that he's a fine specimen of a man, but that is why he is here. I think we all want Mr. Anthony to be comfortable here, right class?" There was a chorus of agreement so Gloria continued. "Try to contain yourselves. Anthony, you may remove the towel."

Anthony paused, trying to decide between dropping the towel or slowly lowering it. He decided to get it done with, not wanting to seem like he was trying to act like a stripper with a slow and teasing reveal. The towel drop, briefly catching and hanging on his long dick before flitting to the ground. There was an audible gasp.

"Fuck, that can't be real." Squeaked Khadijah. She squirmed uncomfortably in her chair.

"Dibs!" Britney called out and some of the other girls chuckled. "What kind of art are we doing today? Please tell me that we are filming a porno."

"Easy girl!" Said Gloria sternly. "We are sketching today. If this goes well then we can see about having Mr. Anthony come back for more modeling."

"I hope you all don't mind if I sketch one handed today." Britney said with a wink.

Anthony looked at all students of the class. Each one had their eyes glued to his naked cock. Judging by the looks on their faces each girl was definitely interested in him, Britney was just the most verbal about it. Selah was blushing a bright pink that almost matched her hair.

"Alright, I'm going to position Mr. Anthony for our first sketch." Gloria said as she stood up and walked over to Anthony. She moved his arms and even repositioned his legs. Gloria poked his hardening erection, which caused it to sway. "Will this be joining us for the whole session."

"If you keep touching it, then yeah." He said. "Also, I am being sexual objectified here."

"I regret nothing!" Britney shouted.

"Hey, I'm not complaining." He said.

Gloria shushed the girls as they began getting out of hand. "Alight! Start sketching!" She made her own way back to her easel. There was very little noise other than the scratching of pencil on paper and someone nearly panting. Anthony tried to look around to see who was breathing so heavily. He tried to keep his neck and perfectly still while scoping around with his eyes. Just at the edge of his vision it looked like Selah was sitting with her mouth opened staring as his dick. She wasn't even trying to draw. She was still flushed nearly as pink as her hair and her chest heaved with every breath. After what seemed like an eternity the sound of pencils stopped.

"Is everyone one done with their first sketch? Good!" Gloria stood up and began explaining and goving feedback on each of the sketches. "Good use of shadow, Savanna. Hannah, you really captured the detail of his muscles. Excellent work Khadijah. Britney, very impressive making a realistically wet looking drop of precum on his cock, but please only copy what you see." She stopped behind Selah's easel. "Are you alright? You haven't drawn anything."

"Sorry Ms. Gloria, I'm just distracted. I'll focus, I promise."

"I know you just had a public confrontation with your boyfriend so it's okay. Would you be able to focus more if you got to pose Mr. Anthony for our next sketch?" Selah looks slightly panicked at the prospect, but nodded softly. "Okay class, turn to a new sheet. We are starting a second sketch."

Selah approach him cautiously, one hand outstretched. She hesitated before touching him, like he was a hot stove. When she did touch him, it was light and gentle. She ran her fingers along his arm before pushing it up so that his arm was raised above his head. The position really showed off the definition in his sides and back. She then ran her hand down to his waist and pulled it forwards. This made him flex his ass, but also stuck his dick further out in front of him. As her hands were releasing his waist, she ran then towards the base of his cock. His manhood twitch in anticipation. The room was dead silent as her hands lingered there, nearly touching his cock. Anthony closed his eyes as the anticipation built. Then he felt her soft hands move down his entire length to a chorus of "yeah, get it girl!" and "not distracted by that boyfriend now!" Selah returned to her seat blushing and looking like she expected to be scolded.

Isaacryk0
Isaacryk0
102 Followers
12