Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, Selah!" Gloria said. Anthony wasn't sure who looked more surprised, Selah or the rest if the class. "Lets get started on our second sketch."

Pencil hit paper, and this time everyone was involved. Anthony had stayed hard for a long time already and, with minimal attention, it was starting to waiver. Gloria seemed to notice this.

"Anthony, you need to stay in the same position for the whole time, please." She said. "Selah, was it your intention that he was meant to have an erection in this sketch?"

"Yes, Ms. Gloria." She said shyly.

"Then you are in charge of keeping him posed like that!" Selah was silent for a moment before it dawned on her what was said.

"Oh you mean keep him hard?"

"Yeah, poor guy's been holding up this whole time with a couple pokes and Britney's uncontainable horniness."

"Okay let me try something." Selah grabbed the bottom of her shirt and took it off in one fluid motion. Anthony felt new life stir up in his crotch as he looked at her soft pale breasts in her pink lacy bra.

"That seemed to do the trick." Gloria said.

The class was done with their second sketch much faster than the first. Khadijah was selected to pose him next. Before she even got to him, she pulled off her shirt, revealing her perky tits held in a sports bra. She positioned his arms so that they were crossed in front of him. Then she got up really close to him and began playing with his hair. With her so close to him his dick was poking her stomach and with her reaching up to mess with his hair he was able to see right down her shirt. Once she was satisfied with the state of his hair she went back to her seat. They all began sketching again. Even though his dick was still rock hard, he could see each of the student pull off their shirts one by one. With how his head was turned, he couldn't see Britney, but he did hear what sounded like a clasp being undone. Finally, the third drawing was done.

"Savanna, would you care for a turn positioning our handsome model?" Gloria said. Savanna nearly jumped out of her seat.

"Yes please!"

Then Anthony saw the worst, most over the top action that he had ever seen. Savanna began to act like she was tripping on nothing. "Woah, watch out! I am going to trip now!" Everyone watched her in shock as she fake stumbled all the way to Anthony. Right before she bumped into him, she dropped down to her knees and used her hands to guide Anthony's hard cock into her mouth. Anthony moaned as her wet mouth suddenly engulfed his first few inches. He could feel her sucking on his manhood as her tongue swirled around the head of his dick in her mouth. She removed her lips from him with an audible pop. A thin line of her red lipstick marked a ring around his shaft.

"Oops, I tripped with my mouth open." She looked up at him and licked her lips. "What a completely unavoidable accident. You know, actually I think he's positioned just fine."

"Come on!" Hannah pouted. "If she's not going to even reposition him can I at least try?"

"Sure, why not?" Said Gloria.

Hannah walked up to Anthony and pushed her twin away. She grabbed Anthony's hands and put them so that his fingers were intertwined in her hair. "Oops, I'm tripping too." She said, winking at him. She knelt and took Anthony's still wet cock into her mouth. She held his hands tightly to her head as she swallowed more and more of his cock. His fingers tightened on her platinum blonde hair and forced his cock even deeper into her warm wet mouth. He let go as she pulled back. She then took his cock in her hand and pointed to a second lip stick ring on the shaft. The lipstick that Hanna had left was considerably closer the to base of the shaft than the one Savanna had left. She smirked at her twin. "Looks like I tripped better."

"Young ladies!" Gloria said. "If you don't have a desire to position him for a sketch then please give the man some space. Its nearly been an hour already, so we might as well wrap up. Britney, do you have a specific pose you want to sketch?"

"In all honesty I was planning on 'tripping' too." Anthony turned to look at her now. She had, in fact, removed her bra. Her large breast were perfectly round capped with large pink areolas.

"Then I guess we can dismiss our model then." Gloria said as she made her way over to Anthony. She firmly grabbed his erection, still wet from the twins' mouths. "You girls teased him so much. It would be fair to send him off with no release. He's had an hour of build, so I'm sure he's got something big for us." She gently cupped his balls.

"I'll do it!" Cried Britney. "I did call dibs."

Britney ran over and knelt in front of Anthony. She put the tip of his dick into her mouth and pressed her ample breasts together around his dick. Anthony groaned as Britney rubbed her soft tits along his length. At the top of each stroke, Britney's mouth pop off the end if his dick, but was quickly engulfing it again as she stroked down. Gloria stood behind him. She was still clothed, but Anthony could feel her soft chest on his back. Gloria was running her hands all over Anthony's muscular frame. Anthony had already endured over an hour of teasing and felt his orgasm getting closer. Her mouth was so warm and her sloppy blow job was causing her breasts to be very well lubricated. He felt his cock twitch.

"I'm going to cum." Anthony groaned. Britney backed off of his meat, much to his disappointment.

"Ladies, we all helped build this load! Come on lets let him cum all on all of us. With Britney trying to get the girls in position, Gloria took up the slack and began stroking his length from behind. The twins were the first to join Britney, followed shortly by Khadijah peeling off her own bra. The four girls began attacking his dick together with licks and kisses. Selah slowly made her way to the group of girls, but stayed towards the back. She stayed in the back until Britney scooted to one side and let her take her place in the middle of five girls. As Britney and Savanna worked on his long cock from the right, Hannah and Khadijah were licking it from the left. This left the head of his cock for Selah to manage, and manage she did. Selah was licking and sucking like a champ. Her small mouth bob up and down on his manhood as her beautiful eyes looked up at him. When he began to cum, he backed up slightly. His first jet went directly into Selah's mouth, and as he popped out from her lips there was a trickle down her chin. He tried to hit each of the girls with his massive load. Spurt after spurt slashed on faces, tits, hair, until each girl looked like a mess. Once the final spurt shot low and splattered Selah's skirt, Anthony leaned back panting.

"Wow! You really panted them, didn't you!" She whispered in his ear. Then she raised her voice to talk to the shocked cum covered girls. "You all better get cleaned up. Especially you Selah. I'm sure you're relieved that your boyfriend left before this started, but you are covered in another man's semen, so you should go shower or something." Selah looked down in shame. "No, don't feel bad. This is a judgment free zone and you are a beautiful sexual young woman. I just don't know how your boyfriend will feel. Mr. Anthony needs to get back to his wife, but did that stop him from plastering five students? No. He's a special man."

The girls got up and began cleaning themselves off as best as they can using the supplies in the room. Anthony was pushed into the back office by Gloria where he cleaned the spit and lipstick off of his dick as best he could before getting dressed.

--------------

Later, after they had shared dinner and put the baby down, Joan and Anthony cuddled on the couch. All throughout their meal Anthony was worried that Joan was going to ask about specifics of the modeling, and he was pretty sure that he couldn't say what actually happened. Strangely, and perhaps more worrying, Joan seemed to avoid the conversation. Now they were just enjoy the peace of a baby sleeping in another room. Joan broke the stillness by kissing Anthony on the cheek.

"Honey, I have a confession to make." Joan said. Anthony started to feel like the floor was dropping out from under him. It didn't sound like the start of a cheating accusation.

"What's up, my love?"

Joan was a woman who rarely got embarrassed, but right then her face was bright red. "I think that I had a bit of an awakening last night, but it's been something brewing for a while. Back when we were first trying to conceive, I know we both felt how hot it was. God, it was like we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Last night, though, it was something different. For some reason, the way that your body reacted to Jenna got me so horny."

"So the thought of me getting horny over someone else gets you excited?"

"Its not just that. The whole time that we were fucking, I was fantasizing as if I were Jenna and you were trying to knock her up. Is that bad?"

"No, I think its hot. How do you want to explore it? Do you want to try role-playing?"

"I'm not sure yet. The thing that turns me on the most is fantasizing of you knocking up some sexy slut. It you dominate these girls, being my stud that I loan out, or the fact that, despite all the sluts that you could have, you are MY husband. Honestly while I knew you were modeling, I was fantasizing that you were balls deep in girl while a bunch of art students took pictures. If you tell me that is what happened I'll probably orgasm right now."

Anthony paused, considering his options. He wasn't sure how serious Joan was about it. "That's not exactly what happened. But I have a confession as well. This week, I don't know what has come over me, but I cheated on you. I'm sorry but these girls have been practically throwing themselves at me."

"Don't say another word." She said sternly. Anthony's heart sank. Joan stood up and turned away from him. She pulled her pants and panties off in one motion. "Okay, now you can tell me, but you have to finger me during the story. And I want to hear every juicy detail."

12