Teacher Makes a Difference

Story Info
Teacher helps entire family.
6k words
4.38
16.9k
16
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Each and every character in this fictional story is real, in my mind, only. Nobody under the age of 18 partakes in sexual stuff. A little slow at the beginning, but it does get better. I think.

My name is Jon Andersen. I'm 29 years old, and just completed my fifth year, as a teacher and counselor at A. C. Davis high school, in Yakima, Washington. This is one of the oldest high schools in all of Central or Eastern Washington. It's also one of the largest, most diverse schools in the entire state.

Unfortunately, for many years it also had one of the highest drop out rates in the state. Our school boasts one of the most diverse student bodies anywhere in our state. With minorities of every color. African/American, Hispanic, native American. You name it, they went to Davis.

Across town, the snooties went to Eisenhower high school, much newer, and far less diverse.

Let me start with a little background, if I may. I was born and raised in the north central city of Omak. Not too far from the Canadian border, and right on the Western edge of the Colville Indian Reservation.

All my life I've lived with native Americans, and never had any issues with them. With my Norwegian heritage, I was never mistaken for a native. With my blond hair, and standing nearly 6'5", it was obvious I was Scandinavian.

In a town that maybe had 5,000 people, in high school I was one of the largest students there. It goes without saying that I was on the football team. Pushing nearly 300 pounds as a freshman, I started all four years. The more I played, and the better shape I got into, the more I thought about a college scholarship. I also turned my body into more muscle than flab than when I started high school.

Nobody in my family had ever gone to college, and my grades were really good enough to get in, but there was the matter of money. My parents ran a little dry goods store in Omak, and made enough to live on, but not for me to attend college.

During my senior year, I played at a very well muscled 275 pounds, and stood out in our league. I actually had several offers from in state schools, but accepted the offer to play for the University of Washington, in Seattle. I liked their programs working with under privileged kids, so off I went.

Making the decision to play defense was the right one, because I wasn't big enough for an offensive lineman. Yes, at 6'4" and 275, or so, I wasn't big enough to be an offensive lineman.

To be truthful, I much preferred hitting people, than being hit. I did play four years, and the last year, I was in Grad school, on my way to a Master's degree.

All during college, I had several girl friends, but nothing close to something serious. Yes, most of them wound up in bed with me, much to my enjoyment. If any of them even hinted at going bareback, I put a stop to that nonsense. I knew enough that I didn't want any little Andersens running around until I was good and ready. Call me old fashioned, but that was my way of thinking.

I knew, for certain, I wasn't going to play in the NFL, but I also knew, with a Master's degree, I would have my choice of school districts to teach, as I found out, my qualifications were in high demand. I also knew, that I wasn't going back to Omak.

Its not as if I disliked my home town, but advancement wasn't there, as in the larger school districts.

In the year and a half it took finishing my Master's Degree, I applied to several of the larger school districts in Eastern Washington. I knew I wanted to stay closer to my folks, as they were getting on in years, and not in great health. They were both older when I was born, so I wanted to keep an eye on them.

I had a great interview with the Yakima School district, which had the two high schools I mentioned, plus a position which would allow me to counsel the middle school kids, too.

After accepting a position to teach American Government, and be a counselor at Davis high school, I was off to Yakima. A city that was way bigger than Omak, but nothing like Spokane or Tacoma, and just a fraction the size of Seattle.

My second year teaching, the head football coach at the middle school where I was also a counselor asked if I wanted to help with his team.

I thought I could do both jobs, as well as teaching. I needed to keep busy, and could help some very at risk boys, at the same time.

As we started our practicing, I noticed two young boys being picked up by a much older woman, who I found out was their grandmother. Neither of the boys was very big, one in the 8th grade, and the other in the 6th grade.

They were black, and seemed to have chips on their shoulders, especially the older boy, Darnell. One practice, I had to step in between him and a Hispanic boy, when the pushing and shoving got to be a bit much.

I took both of them aside, and asked them both if they had an issue with each other. When neither of them spoke up, I told them they both would have to sit out of the next practice, if I didn't hear anything.

"He's the reason my moms is in jail," Darnell said.

"My family had nothing to do with that gang your moms got mixed up with," Hector Sanchez told me.

"OK, lets sit down and both of you tell me whats going on."

As they both told me their own version of what got Anisha Harper put behind bars, I soon learned both of these 14 year olds were way more accustomed to gang activities, than they should be.

When they both finished, I told them they could return to practice the following day, if they could behave.

As practice was getting ready to start, the next day, I saw several carloads of people driving up to our field.

From one side, about 8 Hispanic young men got out of their cars, and from the other side of the parking lot, another 8 or 9 African/American young men got out of their cars. None of these guys were model citizens.

I moved right into the middle of the approaching groups, and just stood watching them close in on me.

"Let me have my say. This is an area where we're trying to teach these young men some sportsmanship, along with teamwork. If you gentlemen have an issue with that, shame on all of you."

I stood, silently, waiting for any response. Hearing nothing, I continued.

"Don't you want this generation to grow up trying to better themselves? Just so you know, I'm a teacher at Davis, and if any of you want to see these young men flourish, let them play football, free of any gang ties."

The silence was deafening.

Without saying a word, both gangs went back to their cars, without saying a word.

Most of my kids gathered around me, with the most common comment being: You are one stupid white man, Coach.

I guess they had a point, but I think I got my point across. If I could make the gang situation better by just a small bit, I'd have succeeded.

Word must have spread like wildfire, about the big white guy at Davis, who is trying to change about four generations of history.

The following Saturday, Darnell and his little brother, David, were just sitting around our practice field, where I would go on Saturdays, just to see if any of the boys wanted to play catch.

Both boys looked a bit down, so I asked them what was wrong.

Nothing, was the one word I got from both of them.

After a few minutes of silence, David finally told me their mother had some sort of legal issue at the county jail, Monday morning, and they weren't allowed to attend, without a lawyer.

I did some checking, and found out I could be there, representing them, and not their mother.

Since school didn't start for another week, I went to see what was going on.

Before this proceeding started, I was in a meeting room when Anisha Harper was led in, in an orange jail jump suit, and hand cuffs. She looked to be in her mid 40's and on the heavy side. She just looked tired, but I guess jail can do that to anyone.

"What's this cracker doing here?" she asked her guard, who just shrugged.

"Please sit down, Mrs. Harper, I'm here to advocate for your boys. I'm Jon Andersen, and I teach at Davis high, and am a counselor at both Davis and Franklin middle school, where they both attend."

"I didn't ask you to be here, and its Ms Johnson to you."

"No, but your boys did." I replied.

She just looked at me with a blank stare in her eyes.

"Just so you know, Darnell is doing his best to avoid any involvement in the gangs in his area."

With that, the first sign of any emotion crossed her face.

"Would you tell me why you are in here, and the people involved in the store robbery are not?"

"I'm not a snitch!"

"You're also not a free woman, and that's your choice, as I see it."

"What do you want me to do, white shit?"

"My name is Jon, and I'd like to see you helping your boys grow up, if its not too much to ask."

"Just stay the fuck out of my business, Jon."

I just got up, shaking my head, and under my breath, said, "I hope you know your mother is doing the best she can to keep your kids safe." I then left the room.

Just before I was getting to the outer door, I heard a voice asking for me to come back into that room.

I turned and asked her why I should.

"Please?"

As I sat back down, she did ask how her mother was doing. I told her that caring for two very active boys was taking its toll on her mother.

"Let me think on what you said, and I do thank you for caring. Can I also ask you, if you are doing this to hit on me?"

"What if I am," I replied with my best grin. I did have to admit, she was a little rough around the edges, but had a very nice smile.

Two days later, I was getting my room ready for school to start, when two gentlemen in suits paid me a visit.

One was a Detective, with the county Sheriff's department, the other a social worker with the county.

When they told me Anisha's story, I had to give some thought to this situation. It seems as if Darnell and David had two older siblings, both over 21, and both having spent time in jail. The detective told me they both lived somewhere in California.

The other thing they both told me was someone told the police that Anisha wasn't guilty of anything except bad judgement, and was being let out of jail, the next day. That news gave me cause to think about several what ifs.

The Saturday before school started I was back at the playground and found the boys playing catch, so I joined them. Off to the side, I saw Anisha and her mother, Mavis, sitting and talking. They both waved me over, and it was a completely different woman I saw.

Anisha was still on the heavy side, but wearing normal clothes, she looked far more presentable. She also talked with me, without the jail attitude. Both mom and grandma thanked me, again for caring about the two boys.

Well into the school year, with Darnell now in the 9th grade, at Davis, I would see him nearly every day.

Just before Thanksgiving, he came into my office, and asked if I would come to their house for the Holiday dinner, they were having.

"Is this your idea, or your mothers," I asked.

All he did is grin, and shrug his shoulders.

I stopped and thought for a minute. My folks were giving their usual block party, back in Omak, for the Holiday, which I had attended several years in a row, so I told Darnell I'd let him know by the end of the day.

I called my mom at their store and told them of my invite, and she quietly asked if I was sure about this.

I had told them both about this family, and it wasn't so much the color of their skin, but her age and legal issues that concerned them.

I had to tell mom that I didn't have any thoughts of a romantic nature with this woman, or did I? Seeing her out of jail, was quite a different person. Yes, she was on the heavy side. Quite large busted, but an attractive face. Once she regained her smile, and dropped the jail house attitude, she was pleasant to be around.

Also, I had no idea if she had any thoughts about me. Again, was this invitation her idea, or her boys?

As school was getting out, I told Darnell, I'd be there. His grin told me he was excited.

The next week was shorter due to the Thanksgiving break. I kept wondering if there was anything there, between Anisha and me. I wasn't against it, but I had to be very sure, before committing to anything, due to her history.

When I arrived at grandma's house, it was alive with activity. There was no mistaking that I stood out like a sore thumb. Tall, white, blond hair, in a house full of African/Americans.

I was met by her two boys, as if I'd been their friend forever. As Mavis was in the kitchen, Anisha came up to me and quietly thanked me for being there. Her next move took me by surprise. She stood on her tip toes and softly kissed my lips. It truly felt good, but with us not being alone, I knew I shouldn't get too carried away.

We just stood there, hugging, when we were called into the dining room for dinner, we knew this would continue another time in private.

Dinner was fantastic. A few things to eat were different, as I had never had collard greens, or okra, but they were really good. When dinner was done, it was just Anisha and me in the living room.

"Was I out of line, before dinner?" she asked.

I just shook my head, no, telling her that wasn't my intention, in helping her boys.

"Does my age scare you, Jon?"

"To be honest, just a bit, but I need to be truthful, that I've never considered dating a black woman before, of any age."

"After our little talk at County, I had a long talk with mom, and she told me about the changes in my boys, who, by the way, look up to you. They've never had much of a relationship with their father. All they kept talking about was their crazy, white coach who stood up to both those gangs."

Grinning, I did take a second look at her, and saw a very nice looking, slightly overweight lady, with a very charming smile. Yes, she was nearly 15 years my senior. And, yes she has had at least four children, that I knew of.

We sat and talked a while longer, and as I got up to leave, she moved next to me, so I leaned down, holding her shoulders and kissing her, deeply. And again, with a little tongue. My God, she tasted good. My hands fell down to grip her rounded behind, as she ground into my growing bulge.

"Jesus, Jon, is that all you?!"

Nodding, I told her we just might have to explore each other, when we can have some privacy.

As I said my good byes to her boys and mother, she whispered, how about tomorrow.

"It's a date," I replied, with a grin.

Off I went, wondering if I was making a wise decision.

When I got home, she texted me about having lunch, too. I returned her text, with a thumbs up, and I told her I'd pick her up at noon.

When we arrived at the restaurant for lunch, I noticed how quiet she'd been on the ride over.

Sitting in our booth, I asked her if she was OK. When she hesitated, I thought I was in trouble.

"Jon, please let me tell you some things about me, before we get too carried away. First, in case you don't know, I have two older kids, both over 21, and living in California. Second, and probably more important, I'm unable to have any more kids."

When she said this, I noticed a tear or two rolling down each cheek.

Holding her hands in mine, I told her I was aware of her two older kids, and we'd deal with kids when and if we became a bit more involved.

As we finished our lunch, I learned over and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed me back with a little tongue and one hand on my bulging crotch.

"If you keep doing that, we might get arrested."

"Yes, but we'll be happy," she said with a grin.

Leaving and heading to the house I was renting, I just kept wondering if I was thinking with the wrong head.

Getting to my house, we stood just inside the closed door, looking at each other. I took her face in both hands and tenderly kissed her. We both started reaching for each other's shirts. When I lifted hers up, over her head, it allowed me to see perhaps the largest pair of breasts I'd ever seen. Barely contained in her oversized bra, I just couldn't take my eyes off them.

Before I could move my hands behind her, she unhooked the front clasp, freeing the huge melons that were now in front of me. Their large amount of sag didn't bother me, at all. Taking one in each of my hands, feeling the nipple harden, I leaned forward taking the other very large nipple in my mouth. Running my tongue all around it, it grew very long, as well as very thick.

We did manage to remove our clothes, as well as navigating our way to my bedroom. Falling on top of my bed, kissing and rubbing each other, in every important area.

I couldn't believe how large her nipples got in my mouth. As she took my 8 plus inches in her hand, and took the head into her mouth, sliding the foreskin back, cupping my balls, I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

Just as I started shooting stream after stream of my cum into the back of her mouth, my face was rewarded with her sweet nectar. As I finished, she rolled me onto my back, and took my semi hard manhood in her hand, and mounted it like a champion rider. With her massive breasts falling onto my face, I was in seventh heaven. I started thrusting up into her soaking wet pussy, with my hands holding each breast. I made sure each finger tipped size nipple was properly tended to.

Just as I was about to blow, her entire body was shaking. I held onto her shoulders as we both shook my bed so hard, I thought the frame might break.

As we lay panting on my bed, after a quick cleanup, we just looked at each other, with a little smile.

"In case you're worried, I'm fine, so you don't have to worry about condoms. Yours is the first real cock I've had for several years."

Grinning at her, I just held her body close to mine, thinking to myself all the implications of what we just did. Yes, I cared for her, even though she was more than 14 years older than me, plus her four children.

She was getting into a paid training situation, for the first time in many years, giving her mother a huge break.

All through out the school year, we became a couple, but she only stayed overnight at my house about twice each month.

Just as the school year was about to end, both her boys asked when were they all moving in with me. I had the room, but we were still taking our relationship slowly. My rental house turned into a rent to own situation, that I was now starting to purchase.

Anisha was doing well in her entry level job at the local Home Depot, and I was teaching only one summer school class.

We did start talking about her and her boys moving in with me. She was more hesitant than I was, due to her bad track record. She told me on several occasions, that I was the best thing that ever happened to her.

She even enjoyed visiting my parents, even though she stuck out like a sore thumb, in Omak. It took some doing for my parents to accept the fact that I had a black girlfriend, that much older than me.

Both my parents did enjoy her two boys, when we visited, and played down the stares they got from nosey neighbors. Yes, some of the locals looked down at the color of their skin, but it bothered me less and less with each visit.

Just as the school year was about to start, we all made the decision to have us all living under one roof. Mine.

All four of us were thrilled living in my house, which up until now, always seemed a bit empty. The boys got settled in no time, and both started school bragging about their new living situation.

One Saturday afternoon, we were enjoying the great fall weather, when Mavis called Anisha, who took the call in another room. When she came back I could tell something wasn't right.

"Jon, mom just told me my daughter, Fiona, showed up at her door. Looking like shit, and fairly pregnant!"

"Should we go over and see her? Your choice?"

12