Teacher Pam becomes BBC Slut

Story Info
A mature white teacher succumbs to her BBC lust.
5.2k words
4.4
85k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock is huge, so dark against her small, delicate white hands. The gold of her wedding band glints in the fluorescent glow, such a lovely contrast to his dark skin. She stares at the huge bulbous head, then her eyes wander up his tight pelvis, his bulging pecs, his handsome face, to his dark, brooding eyes.

"Can I suck it?" she whispers.

He nods. "Good girl."

Her heart swells with love as she opens her mouth to take his cock inside and...

The bus lurched to a stop. She opened her eyes and looked around, dismayed, and confused. Where was she?

Then it all came back to her, the bus trip to the Holiday Inn, the annual meeting of the Federation of Teachers. She sighed and sat up in her chair, watching the desultory midwestern landscape roll by. For the next three days and two nights it would be non-stop fun and excitement with teachers sharing new materials, new methods, new technologies, new attitudes, endless presentations and focus groups...

She sighed and sat back, grasping at the tendrils of the dream... the feeling of absolute submission, of succumbing entirely to the vast power of that huge, thick, long black cock... Was a cock that size even possible?

Where had this dream come from, anyway? Sure, like any girl, she sometimes fantasized about big black guys and their big black cocks, but she was a mature, happily married woman, she didn't need anything like that! Even if her marriage had, well, quieted down lately, even though, with his small cock and meek demeanor, her husband had never really done it for her... She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, grinding her hips just a little bit, her pussy moist, no, not moist, wet... her pussy wet, completely soaking wet. The first thing she needed to do when she got to her room would be to change panties... well, maybe that was the second thing she needed to do. She wriggled a little more into the seat but then started as someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"Hey Pam, how are you?"

She turned, startled. "Oh, hey, Sylvia."

Sylvia looked at her in concern. "You were really out of it. Are you ok? You're not coming down with anything, I hope."

She smiled at Sylvia's plain face. "No, I'm fine, I was up late last night getting ready."

That was only half the truth, the other half was that she had taken a long relaxing bath that had led to finger play and then even more... she remembered she had her phone on and had been looking at porn. Wow, when had she become like this? When had she gotten such intense lust? Sure, her sex life wasn't amazing, but she and her husband had been together for 20 years already; whose sex life is still great after so long? Still, she was 48 years old already! She ought to be slowing down.. but no. Something was happening... what? She was evolving somehow, she was so filled with desire, so filled with lust, but not a good lust, not for nice, kind gentlemen like Tim, the pudgy, sweet, young science teacher at the elementary school where she worked who so clearly had a crush on her. Sure, she liked him, and she knew he liked her as well, but no, that wasn't what she was interested in. She was interested in strong men, muscular men, men who promised something... men with strong bodies and big cocks... She pushed those thoughts away.

"I'm fine, Sylvia, thanks, I appreciate it, but you worry too much. Hey, we're here, let's go!"

She stood up as everyone along with everyone else on the bus, grabbed her bag and shuffled off the bus with the other teachers, sighing at their frumpy clothes, their muffled conversation. She stepped down the stairs to the bus driver reaching into the bottom compartment to retrieve people's luggage. The man was black, tall, and fit, she noticed. Finally, her turn. The man straightened up and turned to her, looking her right in the eyes and for a moment her heart almost stopped and she forgot to breathe. It was him! The man from her dream! Her face burned and he looked at her with knowing eyes and a little grin.

"What color is your luggage, ma'am?"

It took her a moment to get over it. "Uh... pink."

"Pink? I bet it is," he winked as he turned and grabbed her scuffed pink plastic overnight case from inside the compartment and placing it on the ground before her, pulling up the retractable handle. She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he handed the case to her, his hand grazing hers. A jolt of electricity went straight from her fingertips to her already soaking pussy, and she gasped.

"Are you ok ma'am?"

"Yes, yes," she smiled shyly.

"Well, you have a good day," he said, turning to the next passenger,

Head spinning, she caught up with Sylvia. "That man with the luggage?"

"The black man?"

"Oh, is he black? I didn't notice. Uh... Yes, him. Was he our driver?"

"I didn't notice. Why? Is there something wrong with your luggage?"

"No, no of course not. Just asking."

They checked into the hotel and got settled in their shared room, then made their way to the opening luncheon, chitchatting with the other teachers.

The rest of the day was spent in symposiums and seminars, to which she struggled to pay attention even though she was considered one of the bright stars of the teaching community. Her mind kept wandering to the bus driver, his lovely eyes, his wicked smile, and in her dream, his hard, solid muscular body, his massive cock. She revisited that dream as her pussy moistened and she kept shifting in her seat, getting wetter and wetter. He would take her and force her, she would be helpless as he shoved his cock down her throat, and she would just succumb just melt under him...

She jolted awake, her face burning red, people turning to stare. Sylvia gave her a concerned look. "Are you sure you are ok?" she whispered.

"I'm fine, Sylvia!" But was she? "Hey, let's see if Helen and Richard want to get dinner tonight."

The day finally came to an end and she and Sylvia and Helen and Richard all went to the hotel restaurant for dinner and drinks. Helen was a vivacious former nun who had retired from the convent to marry Richard, a roundish, sensitive man who was the principal at a middle school in a rural area of the state. They had all taught together when they began their teaching careers, part of a social program that sent young teachers into inner-city schools. The experience had marked each of them and while they had all since moved on, they continued to share progressive values and push for education reforms, and their conversation was animated, especially after the mediocre meal gave way to better quality drinks.

"My shout!" announced Pam when their first round of gin and tonics became dangerously low. The dream dissipated, the years and travails of middle-agedness forgotten, she was feeling happy, finally, to be around good friends and she wanted to live a little.

As she approached the bar, she noticed the bartender was a tall, muscular, black man who seemed somehow familiar. He looked up from his cleaning, into her eyes, and she nearly gasped - it was him again, the bus driver, the man from her dreams!

His smile was wide and sincere. "Nice to see you again, ma'am."

Flustered, she gaped. "Are you the bus driver?"

"Yeah," he chuckled, chagrined a bit. "I play a number of roles around here. Bus driver, bartender...you know how it is, a man's got to do what a man's got to do." He leaned across the bar to wipe it down and she couldn't help but notice the muscles rippling through his shoulders beneath his sheer white dress shirt, bulging beneath the collar. He paused. "What can I do for you?" He asked, his eyes warm with empathy and compassion.

She shifted in her shoes nervously, drinking him in but forgetting to reply.

"Same as before? Three gin and tonics and a whisky soda?"

"What? Oh, right, yes, of course. Three gin and tonics and a whisky. And uhh..."

"Don't worry, ma'am I won't go easy on them."

She smiled.

He turned his back to her as he went for the bottle behind him, giving her a chance to take in his entire physique, his football player's tight ass, his quads stretching his black pants.

He turned back to her and faced her as he worked.

"So, are you a student?" she asked.

He looked up from his work. "Yup, studying accounting at the local community college out here."

"Oh, that's great. I'm actually a teacher."

He chuckled a bit. "I figured that ma'am, seeing as you are attending the teachers conference."

"Oh, right silly of me."

"It's ok. What grade do you teach?"

"Little ones, third graders."

"Third graders? Nice, that sounds nice. I bet you're a really great teacher." He looked again deep into her eyes.

"Well," she felt herself blush. "I try. I care, I really do. And I think that's the most important thing. Real empathy and understanding."

His eyes cast down to the lemons he was slicing. "Empathy? I hear that. In short supply in this world today." He squeezed the lemon into the glass, the juice dripping languidly into the bubbly drink. She stared at his hands as they touched, and grasped, squeezed... his eyes returned to hers. "I imagine you are a very empathetic woman. I bet you love to share and that you love to love..."

Her face flushed again, and her nipples hardened inside of her bra, her vagina dripping wet. "Well, I don't know, I guess," she giggled, touching her hot face. "Thank you."

"Thank you, miss."

"Well, how much do I owe you?"

He smiled and gazed deeply into her eyes. "It's big."

Her eyes widened and she inhaled, startled. "How big?" She whispered.

He held her gaze for a moment longer. "Too big. Too big by far. $19.95. Just crazy."

"Oh!" She giggled. "Yes, I see..." She went to her bag and took out a twenty, her fingers trembling. "Can I get you next time?"

He grinned. "Sure, no problem," and as he took the bill from her, his fingers lightly grazed the back of her hand.

"Thank you," she took the drinks, wondering if she could manage to take all the drinks at the same time, then as she walked away, she glanced back. He had come outside of the bar and now stood in front watching her as she walked away, and she could clearly see the enormous bulge in his pants. Her eyes widened again and then caught his eye once more; he was grinning slyly, hands on hips, framing his cock region for her.

She managed to maintain her hold onto the drinks and safely deliver them.

She could hardly pay attention to the conversation, though, as her mind was filled with that young man behind the bar who had somehow gotten into her dreams. She couldn't understand how that had happened, she kept glancing over at him behind the bar and every time he seemed to have just turned his head away from her. She was so turned on she could feel her skin blazing.

Her party agreed on a third round which was about one round more than she usually drank but she didn't want to leave. She offered to get the last round, but Sylvia said, "you want to go there and flirt with that young black man, oh, I saw that. Yes, he is nice, he is scrumptious. Don't be selfish, I want to get a little of that eye candy, too!"

She tittered maybe a little too long and a little too loud.

Their conversation was getting more animated and sloppier and she felt in her pocket for her key to her room and thought of handing it to the young man, isn't that what bad girls did? Oh my god, the thought made her breathless. Just hand him the key? Who was this guy anyway? He could be a serial killer for all she knew. How could she even think of it? She so wanted that cock. But of course she didn't give him the key. What kind of woman would do such a thing?

Finally she was really feeling it, too much booze! Her head buzzing she walked to the bathroom. As she slid her panties down her he hips she discovered her panty liner was soaked. As she sat on the toilet she slipped a finger on her wet labia. What did his name badge say? Terence, yes that was his name, Terence, she whispered, as her finger stroked her clitoris.. Terence...

No! she was not going to cum in a toilet while her friends were waiting for her! She sat up, dried her vagina with some toilet tissue, pulled up her panties, squared her shoulders and stepped out of the stall to the sink. She gazed at herself as she rinsed her hands, the darkness around her eyes, the lines of her face, her hair just slightly in disarray...

Confidence restored, she opened the door. As she walked down the little corridor to the bar, Terence was standing beside it. He stepped towards her and gently touched her elbow, and she was engulfed by his smell, his sheer presence, staring into her eyes. "I'll be here. Cleaning up. Until one at least."

"What? Oh... oh, ok."

She weaved back to her friends and sat heavily in her seat.

Finally, the night ended and they all walked back to their rooms. "God, I drank so much, I hope I don't wake up with a hangover!" she gushed to Sylvia as they lounged against the mirrored walls of the elevator.

"Oh, we will! Ok, paper, scissors, stone for who gets to shower first."

Sylvia won, and as Pam heard the water start, some sudden streak of wildness, some untamed grasp at serendipity, or lust, gripped her. She knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, I'm going to get a breath of fresh air," she called out through the crack in the door.

"You sure? Don't go far please! You're not entirely sober, you know."

"I know, I won't."

She headed out the door and into the hallway, the hotel quiet and asleep, barefoot, leaving her shoes back in the room, the carpet soft beneath her stockinged feet. As she waited for the elevator, she wondered, what exactly was she doing?

She was going back to the bar. To see Terence. But what then? He probably went home already anyway, so whatever. But what if he hadn't? What was she willing to do? The elevator arrived and she stepped in, leaning against the wall and checked out her reflection, her flushed face, her hair in a frizzy disarray. She looked hot! She looked sexy.. she looked wanton.

She had always gotten lots of attention for her slim body and pretty face and she had always had lots of admirers. But in 20 years she had never cheated, not once. So, what was she going to do tonight?

Maybe she'd get there and there would be a crowd at the bar, and he would be busy and have no time for her... who knows? Maybe this was all just a wild hair, a cheap thrill, sure that's all this was, she was just being silly and wild.. its ok. Of course, nothing would happen - she's 48 and he's probably, 20! A baby! She would feel absolutely insane if she did something.

But, as she thought about it, she closed her eyes and envisioned his smile, his twinkling eyes, those hard muscles, that bulge in his pants...she thought of her dream, that lone image, of her hand, tiny and soft and pale, wrapped around his massive cock, her wedding ring contrasting with his black skin...

Ding! The elevator startled her awake again. She exited and padded through the lobby, the hotel quiet, all the good teachers long asleep.

She walked into the bar and it was empty, nobody there, no customers at all, no Terence.

Then she heard a voice say, "Oh sorry, miss, we're closed."

And then he emerged from the kitchen, his tie off, the top two buttons of his shirt undone, his pecs showing through his shirt.

"Oh. Hi Pam."

"Hi," and for the first time said it, "hi Terence. Wait, how do you know my name?"

He grinned at her, but didn't reply. Instead, he asked, "Still thirsty, are you?" He leaned against the bar. "Need a little night cap?"

"Maybe," she said, as she neared him.

He stood up, the bulge in his pants noticeably larger, now stretching the fabric of his pants. "Or maybe you're hungry?" He stepped towards her and took her hand and raised it to his lips and delicately, softly, tenderly kissed her wedding ring.

Desire surged through her as he drew her towards him and before she could even think to stop him, he held her tightly in his arms, her soft body pressed against his hardness, his power surging through her. Her body, thin, fragile, was engulfed inside of his muscular grip, his lips were on hers kissing hers.

At first, she resisted but she was helpless, she had no strength with which to fight his onslaught and so she succumbed, melting just as she knew she would, returning his kiss with abandon. His mouth on hers, his hands in her hair, gripping her, his left hand up on her, feeling her body, her breasts.

She gasped. "Wait, wait, this is too fast."

He ignored her pleas and ripped her blouse open, his hands up under her bra squeezing her large, beautiful breasts that drove all men crazy.

He gasped and moaned in rapture. "You are such a sweet little slut."

Slut? she pushed him back. "Why do you say that? I'm not a slut."

He looked deep in her eyes. "Not yet." He pulled her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He pulled her bra off next and tossed it behind him. She was naked now from the waist up, in a public place! She shivered in fear and felt the thrill. She would be ruined if Sylvia or anyone walked in and saw her with a black man, half naked!

He nuzzled her, sucking on her nipples as she moaned in rapture. He slid his own shirt off and her hands went to his pecs, caressing the hardness of his body.

"Now, let's see what you came for." He guided her behind the bar, then undid his belt buckle, unsnapped his pants. She stared, mesmerized by the glow of the cooler lights behind the bar, in rapt fascination as he slowly unzipped his fly over that massive bulge. He looked at her. "Are you ready?"

She was nervous, she was terrified, but she was so aroused. She nodded, and whispered, "Yes."

He winked at her, and finally he opened his fly, pulling down the band of his tight blue underwear to reveal the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. She gasped. "Oh my god! Its... it's..." She looked into his eyes. "It's beautiful!"

He grinned at her and reached out. "Now show me what you really want to do."

He pressed down on her shoulders, dropping her to her knees. She submitted, kneeling before him, taking his cock tentatively in her tiny hands. "I've never seen one this big - not even close!" She gushed as she gently caressed the hard flesh, tentatively, then with more confidence, and noticed her wedding ring glinting in the fluorescent cooler lights against the black tight skin of his thick member, just like in her dream! She looked up at him. "It was you... how? How did you come to me?"

He grinned again. "Suck it, slut," as he grabbed a thick bunch of her frizzy hair and forced his cock into her mouth.

She gasped at the ferocity of his words and opened her mouth and took his massive rod inside, barely fitting the thick apple sized knob stretching her jaws. She felt the hole of his cock with her tongue. She took it, he was pressuring her pushing her grabbing her, her hair gripped in his hands.

She pushed herself away from his tight hips, gasping. "It's too big!"

"Just shut the fuck up and suck my cock, you slut."

She opened her mouth again and took his cock head into her mouth, taking his huge, heavy balls into her hands, cupping them. She ran her tongue the entire length of his cock, looking up demurely into his eyes. He tightened his grip on her hair and forced his cock deeper into her mouth. Forcing it back, back making her almost retch.

She had never been treated like such a whore and tears were streaming down her face as he gripped her again and she managed to take his cock deep deep deep into her mouth past her gag reflex just for a moment but in that moment, that fleeting moment of pure utter submission, her pussy flooded with juice and an orgasm surged through her. She fell to her hands and knees. "No, no its too much! Fuck me."

12