Teacher Pam becomes BBC Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say?"

"Fuck me, please."

He picked her up and drew her to her feet as if she were weightless and seated her on the bar and spread her legs and tore her panties right off her hips. She was completely naked on the bar with her legs spread open before him. The door was only closed and not locked she knew that but she didn't care anymore. "She moaned, please do me. Do me."

"You are such a fucking whore," he said as he lined up his cock. Her pussy was already soaked, she could smell her own pussy juices, and she gasped as he bent over and licked her and probed her so perfectly before she could even think another orgasm surged through her from her pussy all the way to her fingertips again and again his tongue lapped her and she squealed. She had never been licked like that and she wanted it so bad as his tongue probed her pussy and rectum. Again, she cummed and then again, she couldn't even believe how many times she could cum.

"Give me your cock! Please!"

"Beg me."

"Please... Daddy, please give it to me."

He rose and stood before her, his tall, muscular body gleaming in the fluorescent light, his massive cock bobbing a foot before him. Could she ever get something that huge into her tiny little pussy? He lined up his cock against her wet slit, she shuddered, "please, please."

He pressed forward and she gasped as his head penetrated her tight little pussy expanding her pussy walls like they had never been expanded before. Slowly he penetrated deeper and deeper she was writhing losing control. His hand went to her mouth, clamped hard as she started to scream her legs wrapped around his ass, drawing him in, screaming against the palm of his hand, shuddering to orgasm after orgasm. He put his hands beneath her knees and lifted her off the bar, holding her like she was a rag doll, his cock thrusting so deep within her body, and she was completely his, she could offer no resistance, she was nothing but his toy. She cummed again and again. He put her ass back on the bar and she leaned back on her hands. He withdrew and she begged him not to. "I need it, I need it!"

He stared at her. "Now it's time for your ass."

"No, please, no, not my ass, not my ass!" She screamed as his massive cock head popped her rectum. He pushed his huge glistening, throbbing member and forced her sphincter to dilate with such shocking pain that she convulsed, screaming and thrashing on the bar as he slid up her tight sticky asshole.

She was falling off a cliff, falling from a great height, dying, she had never ever lost control like that. He was up inside her and then that massive organ was buried deep into her asshole and the orgasms that surged through her was unlike any other orgasm she had ever experienced.

She thrashed on the bar squirting all over him, gushing all over him, totally out of control, grabbing him, pulling him deeper and deeper into her, she had never ever felt anything like this. His pounding escalated and she felt his cum surge through his cock into her battered asshole.

"Yes, cum in my ass, cum in my ass!"

She screamed too loudly as he lifted her of the bar pounding her deeper and deeper.

His surging cum filled up her ass. He lay her back on the bar and they looked into each other's eyes and started giggling,

"You are magnificent," she murmured, nuzzling his neck.

"And you are such a beautiful slut," he replied, as he gently slid in and out of her tender, wet, slick asshole.

"I guess.. I guess I am black cock slut," she admitted. "I'm your black slut."

"Yes, you are." He stared into her eyes. "Now prove it."

He lifted her off the bar and gently placed her on her knees on the floor the cold linoleum floor, her skin glowing in the fluorescent light from the coolers. He stood before her, grabbed her by her hair, and said, "now you are my slave." A grin spread across his face and his eyes gleamed. "You are now my slave, you're now the slave to your own pussy and asshole, you are now the slave to black cock. Forever!"

And with that, he pushed his 10 inch cock between her lips, his massive rod slowly, inexorably sliding deeper into her mouth, his grip tightening, forcing himself deeper, choking her.

She struggled, pushed against his muscular thighs, panicking. He tightened his grip. She stared wildly at him, seeing in his eyes a cold ruthlessness, his smile maniacal, evil. "You are now mine, slave. Mine!"

He forced himself down her throat. she choked, gasped, thrashing, but still he held her tight. She couldn't breathe, she was dying! She flailed her fists, her mind screaming, no!

The world went dark, and she stopped thrashing. She was at peace, because, yes, she understood, she was nothing, she had no existence, she was just his dream, his toy. She was blessed to be his toy! She opened her eyes and he smiled down at her and his warmth suffused her being and she exploded into a million rainbow colors of beauty and light and bliss. She was his baby, his toy, all his...

The world came back to her and she was once again a world of terror and panic, suffocating, choking on this man's gigantic cock.

He looked deep into her eyes, and said, "now you know," and slid his cock out of her throat and mouth. She collapsed to the floor, flailing, gasping, as she sucked desperately for air. Finally, in great shuddering spasms, she took a deep lungful, and then another.

Slowly, her breathing relaxed.

He stood over her, a black skinned warrior god gleaming in the fluorescent lights. "You did good, girl. I'm proud of you."

Her heart melted with those words. and she wanted to say to him, "I love you."

and then he said, "You'll be seeing me tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. You hear me?"

She curled into the fetal position. "I can't, don't you understand? I'm married."

She heard him snort, but he didn't reply.

He was gone. She clambered to her feet and slipped, the floor slick with sweat and cum. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to pull on her skirt, button her blouse, balled her panties and bra into her fist and stuffed them in her purse, and slunk out the door and back to her room on the dirty old carpets in the hallway in bare feet, feeling sick and ashamed.

How had she possibly threatened her marriage like that? She asked herself, promising, If I don't get pregnant, or get a diseases, I swear I will do everything I can to be a good wife and mother. I swear! I will rededicate myself rededicate myself to my marriage and to loving my husband and our family and I wont ever, ever, ever! do anything like this again.

She tiptoed into her room, grateful that Sylvia's snores continued uninterrupted, and slid into bed, feeling like a filthy, abused whore. Her mind racing, she thought she would never get to sleep, but exhaustion overwhelmed her, and darkness once more enveloped her mind.

She woke up to the sound of movement. "Are you coming?" Sylvia called out.

She pulled the covers over her face. "Oh, no, I'm sorry I need to get a cup of coffee. You go ahead."

Sylvia chuckled. "Too hungover, huh? Ok, well, don't be late, the headmaster is looking forward to meeting you."

Oh...? Pam had no idea of what she was talking about, but let it pass.

Sylvia paused at the door and looked at her. "You really hit it last night."

(You have no idea...) "Don't be silly," Pam grunted. "I think I ate something funny."

Hmm... murmured Sylvia. "Well, feel better and we'll see ya when we see ya!"

After Sylvia had gone, she struggled out of bend and got under the hottest, most scalding shower water she could handle, scrubbing herself roughly, sticking her soapy fingers up her pussy and asshole, cleaning out her battered holes. Did that really happen? She asked herself, but as soon as soap slid down her body onto her battered pussy, as soon as she touched her tender, swollen labia, she knew exactly that it had happened. She was so sore, should had never, ever been worked out like that before.

Just some midlife madness! she told herself. Everybody deserves to have a little excitement, its ok, its ok, I won't get pregnant, I won't get sick, I won't get anything it's OK.

She got out of the shower and toweled herself off, then noticed she had a text waiting. She entered her passcode and saw the message. It was from an unknown sender. "I'll be at your room in five mins"

Who? It must be Terence. But how did he get her number? No, he couldn't come here, oh my god, no! What if someone, anyone, saw a young black guy coming into the room?

No! she texted back. 2 busy today.

A moment later another text arrived. Yes, you are busy today I'm in the elevator.

No! she texted back.

Her heart raced and her got wet. No, no, no! she told herself, pacing the floor wrapped in a towel.

The doorbell dinged.

Knees went weak, her heart fluttering, her pussy so, so wet, she opened the door.

He wore jeans and a t-shirt, and his physique filled the doorway. He grinned at her, and took her breath away.

"Good morning, Terence." She dropped the towel, standing nude before him. "Please come in."

End

12