Teacher’s Torment

Story Info
Teacher is drugged and humiliated by 18+ students.
3k words
4.23
60.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Sophia was unmarried, forty-five years old, and taught English Literature at the Deerfield Academy, an elite all-boys private school. She had strawberry blonde hair, big blue eyes and a plump, curvy figure. Large bust, wide hips, big butt. Like an hourglass, with an extra ten minutes. Men might have said she had a beautiful face if it wasn’t always frozen into a bitchy scowl.

Throughout the school year, she had butted heads with her students, most of whom she considered overprivileged brats. Especially a wormy little senior named Derek Hodge. Derek was skinny as a rail and had curly black hair, freckled skin and a tiny gap between his front teeth. He often made lewd jokes and vague sexual innuendos in class. Miss Sophia had given him numerous lectures and detentions throughout the school year, but nothing would stop his disrespectful conduct.

When she brought the matter to Principal Leach, he reminded her that Derek’s father was one of Deerfield’s wealthiest and most generous donors.

“I haven’t had any complaints from the other teachers,” he sniffed. “Is it possible that you’ve done something to encourage this sort of behavior?”

Miss Sophia was outraged. She was insecure about her weight and hid her body beneath ankle-length skirts and blouses buttoned to the top of her throat, often with a formless jacket on top. She never wore makeup or jewelry and kept her hair up in a severe bun. Her only concession to vanity was a pair of cat-eyed glasses that she wore on a chain around her neck.

She slammed the door on the way out of Principal Leach’s office and decided to finish out the school year and then hand on her resignation.

***

One Friday afternoon, Derek dropped a pill into Miss Sophia’s coffee while she chatted with another student before class. It looked like an ordinary antihistamine, but it was a powerful narcotic that made the user unbearably horny and open to suggestion. The pill bubbled and fizzled in the coffee, like an Alia-Seltzer, before settling down. Derek quickly took his usual seat in the front row.

Miss Sophia clapped her hands to bring the class to attention. “Pop quiz today.” she announced. Her students all groaned. Ever since she’d decided to resign, Miss Sophia held a pop quiz nearly every day of the week. She went about her normal routine of hectoring the students.

“Cell phones off, nothing but pens on your desk. Zachery Driscoll! Sit down this instant! Not another word from you!”

A few minutes later and her students were quietly completing their quizzes. Except for Derek Hodge. He hadn’t written a word and sat there smirking at her from the front row. “Suit yourself,” Miss Sophia thought. She’d be more than happy to give him another F. She sipped her afternoon coffee and idly paged through a magazine.

Midway through class, Miss Sophia began to feel overheated and faint. The room was almost unbearably stuffy. Was the air conditioner on the fritz? Maybe she was coming down with a cold. She didn’t think much of it.

But by the end of class, she glistened with sweat and her blouse clung to her back. A persistent warmth had spread over her body, particularly between her legs. Her panties felt warm and moist and she realized that she was almost unbearably aroused.

Miss Sophia hadn’t dated in years and rarely had sexual fantasies, certainly not in school. “What the hell is wrong with me?” she wondered.

She heard chuckling and looked up to see Derek and his usual cadre of cronies. They stared at her from the front row, barely suppressed laughter plastered on their smug teenaged faces.

Derek pushed his chair back and stood up. He wore the usual white shirt, maroon tie and crested Deerfield blazer. But instead of standard-issue uniform pants, he wore a pair of very short green athletic shorts, the type of which were popular in the seventies. He approached her desk, quiz in hand.

“Here you go, Miss.” He dropped the quiz on her desk. It was blank except for his name at the top of the page. “I finished a little early.”

“Th-thank you, Derek,” she stammered. “P-please take your seat.”

“Are you okay, Miss?” Mock concern creased his oily face. “You look a little flushed.”

“I’m fine … I’m just feeling a little out of sorts …”

Derek crossed to her side of the desk and leaned up against it. From this position, the bulge at the crotch of his shorts was directly at face level. She squirmed awkwardly in her chair.

“Maybe I should call the school nurse?” Derek offered.

“N-no … r-really Derek, I’m t-totally f-fine …”

Derek splayed his legs a little wider. To her absolute horror, his bare cock slid down the leg of his shorts and fell against his thigh.

She let out a tiny gasp of shock. A few students looked up before turning their attention back to their quizzes.

“Are you are there isn’t anything I can Do you help?” Derek slowly ran a finger up and his prick. It was deeply veined and an angry shade of pink, more purplish at the tip. Miss Sophia was utterly revolted but couldn’t take her eyes off it.

The ringing school bell broke the spell. Students saddled their book bags and approached the desk, to drop off their quizzes. Miss Sophia snatched her purse and rushed from the room. She heard peels of laughter go up behind her as she hurried down the hall.

***

By the time she reached her office, Miss Sophia’s entire body was on fire. She locked the door and quickly shrugged off her jacket. Then she ran her hands up her wide hips and over her breasts. She was certain she’d be able to get herself off in seconds if she could only rub her clit.

She had just gone for the zipper of her skirt when there was a knocking at the door, three loud bangs in quick succession: BANG BANG BANG. She nearly kept out of her skin.

Miss Sophia held her breath, but the knocking repeated a few seconds later: BANG BANG BANG. She quietly zipped up her skirt and smoothed out her blouse. Then she took a deep breath, unlocked the door and cracked it open.

She gasped out loud. It was Derek. His cronies hovered close behind him.

“Hi there, Miss. Just wanted to stop by to make sure you’re feeling okay.”

“I’m f-fine Derek … I’m j-just … just a feeling a little faint …”

The boys all sniggered. Were they all in on some kind of joke? she wondered. What was happening?

Derek stuck his foot in the door before Miss Sophia could close it. She leaned her weight against it to bar his entrance but the boys easily forced it open and pushed there was inside. There was Garrett, a senior footballer, Lane, another rich kid, and Evan, from the AV club. The last to enter locked the door.

Miss Sophia backed away toward her desk, horrified.

“P-please … I’m fine … j-just a little under the w-weather …”

“Under the weather?” Derek was one of the only students in school even shorter than Miss Sophia, but he seemed to loom over her. A smug grin was plastered on his oily teenaged face. “Maybe I should unzip my thermometer and check your temperature?”

The boys all snickered. Derek put his hand on her forehand. This simple touch sent an electric charge through Miss Sophia’s body and between her thighs.

“No wonder you’re overheated - you’re so buttoned up. Here, let me help.”

He reached for the top button of her blouse and thumbed it open.

Her every instinct screamed that she should slap his hands or fight back in some way. But all she could do was pant helplessly while her young student opened a second button, then a third. When he’d unbuttoned her blouse to mid-chest, he fanned it open, exposing the her milky white cleavage to the room.

“There now …” he said. “Isn’t that better?”

“Don’t … stop …” she gasped.

“Don’t stop?” Derek gripped the lapels of her blouse. “Whatever you say, Teach.”

With one swift motion, he tore the front of her blouse open.

***

Buttons skittered across the floor. Miss Sophia shrieked. She clutched the tattered front of her blouse closed and backed away, toward her desk. The boys slowly advanced on her.

“G-get out of m-my office …” Miss Sophia stammered.

The boys just laughed. Derek walked a menacing circle around her.

“Cut the crap, Teach. I saw the way you were looking at me in class.” He slipped behind Miss Sophia, put his hands on her shoulders. “I know what you *really* want.”

He slowly pulled the torn blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. Beneath it, her pillowy breasts were encased in a simple cotton bra with a sturdy underwire.

“Teacher’s got some biguns!” one of the boys cracked. She saw now that Evan held a GoPro camera, filming. Miss Sophia groaned out loud in shame.

Derek crouched behind her and slowly unzipped her skirt. He peeled the material down to her wide hips and gripped it tight with both hands.

“Ready fellas?” he said.

The boys shouted in the affirmative.

With one deft motion, he ripped it down her legs to the floor.

***

Miss Sophia stumbled awkwardly out of her skirt, now wearing only her bra and white bikini panties. The straps rested high on her muffin-top hips. She had a small pooch and thick, creamy thighs. Her pale skin was unblemished aside from a beauty mark on her left breast.

The boys whistled and catcalled, laughing uproariously. Their faces were red with excitement.

“Plump and juicy!” one of them shouted.

It was like a nightmare.

“That is one big, fat ass, Teach,” Derek said. “Ever take it up that fat ass?”

“No …” she gasped.

“You should try it,” he said. “Thick girls love it up the back door.”

She groaned in disgust. How could he even think of saying something so vile?

Derek ran his hands up her hips and over her bare shoulders. She pinched her legs together, to stifle the burning between her thighs.

“Now we’re going to play a little game,” Derek said, “I’m going to count to three, and when I do, you look right in that camera and say, ‘It’s Titty Time.’ You got that, Teach?”

The room spun. Miss Sophia feared she might faint.

“Got it, Teach?” He gave her rear a sharp slap.

She yipped out loud.

“Yes …” she moaned.

“Good. One …”

He unclasped Miss Sophia’s bra. Her breasts slouched into the cotton cups.

“Two …” Derek reached beneath her arms and pinched the underwire cups between his thumbs and forefingers. His arms brushed the sides of her breasts with the motion. She hissed through her teeth.

“Three …”

Miss Sophia licked her lips. She batted her eyes and cooed to the camera: “It’s Titty Time.”

***

Derek lifted the cups.

Her bare breasts dropped free. First the left, then the right.

They were larger than the boys would have guessed and heavy looking, with a little natural sag. The areolas were the size of silver dollars with thick, erect nipples the color of bubble gum.

Miss Sophia blushed horribly and stared at the floor. The boys gazed at their teacher in slack-jawed disbelief. Finally, one of them broke the silence.

“Whoa …” he said.

“What a set of hammers!” another added.

“I’d sure love to run my prick between those melons!”

Derek cupped her tits from behind. He kneaded and fondled the globes, squashing them together lewdly, lifting and dropping them a few times to demonstrate their soft floppiness. He pressed the bulge in his shorts against her backside. All Miss Sophia could do was mutter and gasp while her young student groped her.

“These udders must weigh three pounds apiece!” He rolled her nipples with his thumbs, like tiny joysticks. “Do you have back problems, Miss?”

Her panties were fully soaked and her pussy throbbed, almost painfully.

Derek put his hands on her shoulders. She slumped obediently to her knees on the carpeted floor.

“Playtime’s over now, Teach. Time for you to put out like a good girl …”

Derek reached into his shorts and fished out his prick.
It was fully erect now, the head swollen and glistening with pre-cum. Miss Sophia stared at it, mesmerized.

“Grip it,” he said.

Miss Sophia gripped his cock. It pulsed in her hand.

“Good. Now pump it.”

She gave it a few slow strokes. The little slit at the tip opened and closed with the motion, winking at her.

“That’s a real good girl,” he hissed. “Now … suck it!”

Her body moved with a mind of its own. She slowly leaned forward with puckered lips.

***

Miss Sophia had never given head. She thought it was degrading. But soon she was blowing her young student with aplomb. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft and in circles around his swollen, purplish cockhead, then took his prick fully into her mouth and blew him in long, smooth strokes.

For several moments the only sounds were wet sucking noises and Derek’s contented sighs and moans.

“Thaaaaaat’s it … suck it …” he hissed. “I haven’t washed my dick or jerked off in a week …”

The boys crowded in to watch the show. Evan focused the camera on her sucking mouth. She closed her eyes to block out their leering faces and the camera, but she couldn’t block out the awful things they said.

“Bitch sucks like a pro …”

“Not so tough now, are you Miss Sophia?”

“More like Miss *Slut*phia. Am I right?”

The boys laughed. All she could do was snort and groan in reply: *mfff … nghhh … mmm …*

“See boys? What did I tell you?” Derek said. “Slutphia used to give me detention. Now she gives me sloppy blowjobs.”

He coiled his hand in her hair. She picked up speed, turning her head to blow her young student at different angles. *ngghh … mmffft …. mmm …*

“You’re out blowup doll now, Teach!”

“Look at her face! She loves it!”

“Is that right, Miss Slutty?” Derek held his prick at the base and smeared the wet, swollen tip across Miss Sophia’s pouty lips while she gasped for air. “You like sucking my fat cock?”

“Yessss …”

She used a voice they had never heard before: dark and husky.

“Talk dirty for the camera. Get filthy you bitch!”

“I love your cock … I’ve wanted this all school year …” She batted her eyes at the camera and ran her tongue down his shaft and over his tight, purplish scrotum. “Do you like my big titties and fat ass, boys? Like watching me suck dick?”

Miss Sophia and the boys could hardly believe the disgusting words that came out of her own mouth.

Derek grinned down at her.

“Good girl,” he said. “Now swallow my load.”

***

Miss Sophia took his cock back in her mouth and sucked him faster a than before. She turned her head to blow him at different angles and used her hand as an extension or her mouth, tugging his cock while she sucked blew him. She’d never felt so degraded but no longer cared. All that mattered was getting Derek off.

“Thaaaaat’s it you thick slut … get that ball juice … make it squirt …”

She blew him deeper, forcing the tip of his cock into her throat with each bob of her head.

“Fuck!” he groaned. “Aww shit … fuck … FUCK!”

His prick spasmed and unloaded in her mouth. Miss Sophia swallowed the first thick squirt and kept blowing him from tip to base without missing a beat.

It was a massive load, warm and salty. She grunted in time with his squirts: *MFFF … NGHHHH … UGHHHH …* She caught the last thick rope of it on her chin.

Derek wiped his spent cock on her hair and stuffed it back into his shorts.

“She’s all yours, fellas,” he said.

***

What happened next could only have taken a few minutes but it seems to go on for hours. The boys crowded around her, unbuckling their belts and lowering their flies. Miss Sophia moved from one cock to the next, keeping them hard with her mouth and hands. The camera kept rolling. She lost track of which student was attached to each hard prick belonged to. In her mind, they all belonged to Derek.

The boys came almost in unison. In her face and hair, over her breasts, down her back. Thick ropes of it dangled from her glasses and chin. When they were finally through, Miss Sophia sat on the floor of her office gasping for air, a splattery mess. Her legs were splayed with one hand down the front of her panties. With the other, she smeared the boys’ cream over her breasts and fingered it into her mouth.

Derek dropped a crumpled paper bag on the floor beside her.

“Something for you to wear in class on tomorrow,” he said. “Thanks for the blowjobs, Teach.”

The boys laughed and chortled on the way out of her office. She was still feverishly rubbing her clit when they left.

***

Much later, Miss Sophia cleaned herself up as best as possible and drove home. Whatever spell overtook her during class that afternoon had finally dispersed, and she choked back tears from behind her cat-eyes glasses. She had never felt so ashamed and humiliated.

At home, she poured a glass of wine to steady her nerves and peeked into the paper bag. Inside was a hot pink, spandexy mini-dress, a shiny set of matching pink pumps and a pink g-string. The idea of wearing such a scandalous outfit at school made her feel sick with embarrassment.

But after a few more glasses of wine, she put the outfit on and got herself off all night to the thought of Derek and the boys using her thick mature body.