All Comments on 'Teacher’s Torment'

by MissSlutphia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazingly dirty and depraved. Looking forward to more chapters !!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Isn't it just convenient that all these students are all 18. Please.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The fact is, the US has some of the strictest laws regarding teacher/student relationships. Very few states allow a teacher and student, even an 18 year old, to have any sort of romantic interlude.

There is one teacher who went to prison for getting busy with a 19 year old student. 19. And SHE went to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The girls will humiliate her for being a slut to their boyfriends and the principal will take charge of her by making her drape herself over his desk after he puts her to work clearing her desk and stripping nude before being told by the principal that bra and panties are banned in school. Principal asks Derek to fetch him the yardstick standing in the corner of the office. He stands on the side, taps the yardstick on her corpulent ass and swats the asscheeks before one of the girls stuffs Miss Sophia's mouth with her panties and delivers a red handed seat on her reddening ass before another another girl starts squeezing her nipples as tears flow down her corpulent face.

The principal sends the kids home before taking charge of fucking Miss Sophia like the slut she is.

Miss Sophia becomes the devoted wife of the Principal and resigns at the end of the school year to clean hous and make meals for the Principal when he comes home from school and notices the pregnant belly of her protruding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now this is interesting. I hadn’t expected to see this story back and on this site after it was deleted from Reddit ages ago. Not that I’m not happy to see it again, I always did say this series was the best after all. Yeah, nice to see it again and it’s author, I missed how good these stories are. Hopefully the rest of them come soon too, looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken6 months ago

I would beg a group of boys to use me as their Whore , so delicious I would love to serve them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous