Teacher Seeks Revenge on Boyfriend

Story Info
Her 18yo pupils have an evening to remember.
2.3k words
4.36
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two boys were the only ones left at the nightclub celebrating Zack's eighteenth birthday. They had not drunk as much as the others but were not totally sober. Zack had managed to get two dances with a very pretty girl but she had now disappeared. The commotion that started on the dance floor stopped things temporarily. A girl was lying on the floor with her skirt above her waist and her brief panties covering very little.

It was nearly a minute before Zack realized that it was not so much a girl as his English teacher. This was the English teacher he had always fancied and she had on occasions teased him in front of the class. A member of security was asking if anyone knew who she was. She had apparently had an argument with the man she had been dancing with. He was now nowhere to be seen. Zack and Tom said they knew who she was and before they could say more security had ushered the three of them out of the building and flagged down a taxi. They didn't argue when he told them to get her home safely.

Angela Broad had appeared to be out of things either through drink or from drugs. Now her skirt, what there was of it, was back where it was designed to be but it still did cover very much. The boys asked her where she lived so that they could tell the taxi driver. She said she didn't want to go home as it had been her partner who she had had the argument with at the club. The boys had little choice but to take her back to Zack's house.

During the ten-minute journey Angela admitted that in fact she was not drunk but had gone along with things to get out of the club and away from her abusive boyfriend. Zack was pleased that he had the run of the house for the weekend particularly when his teacher asked whether she could have a wine or if not a beer. The two boys were delighted that Miss Broad seemed completely chilled that she was enjoying drinks with two of her pupils.

"So it is your eighteenth birthday today is it Zack? That could just make you old enough to help me get a little revenge on my cheating boyfriend. If I am not wrong you always had an eye for your English teacher. Well today might just be your lucky day."

With this she took a large gulp of wine, put the glass down, sat back in the chair and opened her legs just enough to expose her panties. She watched both boys as they took nervous hesitant looks at the display offered.

"If the two of you are happy to help me get revenge on my son of a bitch boyfriend, I am sure I can entertain you in ways that you will enjoy. You can take some photos on my phone that I can send him of us doing things that will annoy the shit out of him. Just to show your commitment Zack why don't you do what your eyes have been doing in class for months. Come over here and take my panties off, they are in the way right now. To make it more comfortable why don't you both strip off. Then we could start with a photo of me just as I am, as a teaser for the asshole."

Although less than ten years older than the two boys she still saw them as just boys. When nervously they stood in front of her and stripped their trousers and underwear off she was surprised to see that their cocks were not those of boys. In fact they were similar in size to all the cocks she had ever experienced, with only one notable exception. Her mind briefly flashed back to the one huge cock she had experienced in her life. Unfortunately it was not her boyfriends. She smiled at the fact that she would be able to enjoy two very acceptable cocks at the same time. She had intended to just ensure that the cocks appeared in the photos to wind her boyfriend up. Now she was wondering where this strange evening would end up.

Zack took her phone and got a close up that showed her panties and her smiling face. He was a little hesitant about removing her panties until she lifted her bottom off the chair to help him pull them off. He was delighted to find a completely bald pussy that looked open and hugely inviting.

"Tom you are looking very left out why don't you get behind the chair and remove my top. I do so like to have my nipples tweaked while someone sucks on my clit. You would like to go down on me Zack, wouldn't you? I can promise that time licking me down there is the best investment you will ever make. I get as randy as hell after a good tongue lashing."

Zack didn't trust himself to speak but accepted the invitation willingly. Leaning forward he was quite taken back by the strong aroma that hit his nostrils. He was concerned until he realized it was not an unwashed smell but the smell of an aroused pussy. He wasn't sure whether her sharp intake of breath was due to his finding her clit with his tongue or Tom finding both of her now naked nipples. Either way the noises she made were music to the ears of both boys. Zack had to pinch himself - was he really licking the pussy of Miss Broad, a very excited Miss Broad at that?

"Give my clit a really hard sucking and then take a photo to show what a great job you have been doing. Get my big nips in the background. Now I want both of your lovely cocks in the next photos."

The photos taken were explicit but nothing would identify the boys. Miss Bent was very clearly identified and making it clear to her boyfriend that she was enjoying being sexually excited and used. Angela was desperate to keep some control of the situation but she was surprised at how aroused she had become. New ways of getting revenge on her boyfriend filled her excited brain. There were so many possibilities and she suspected the two boys would be very keen to participate.

Angela had thought that she might offer the boys a hand-job as reward for rescuing her and helping her get her revenge. Now it seemed a bit tame considering what Zack had been doing to her pussy. She now accepted that it was because of her own needs not sympathy for the boys that she said to Zack

"Would you like to fuck your teacher Zack?"

The birthday boy was shocked but not enough to object. He knelt in front of the chair and looking straight into her eyes pushed his very hard cock deep into her over-lubricated pussy. This was animalistic from both of them. Zack was a virgin and was concerned that he might not last very long and therefore wanted to make the most of it. Angela was stunned by how fantastic it felt. She knew that she was super aroused but was shocked when as soon as she wrapped her legs round his waist an orgasm hit her with a force she had never expected. She had barely finished cumming when Zack was replaced by Tom who was just as uncontrolled in his fucking of the teacher.

Miss Bent might have had a second orgasm if Tom had just been able to last past 90 seconds but she did enjoy seeing the look of agonizing ecstasy on the boys face as he unloaded time and time again into her willing pussy. With all three temporarily less aroused she led them to the shower. As they all soaped each other she appreciated the difference between 18 year olds and her aging 30-year-old boyfriend. Both boys were fully erect as her hands explored their fit bodies. She was sure if she could enjoy their erections again they would be able to last much longer.

Angela had started this as revenge against her boyfriend but now this was much more. She had never been in the presence of two erections at the same time and she was loving it. The washing over she knelt down and invited the boys to present their cocks to her mouth. The water was still pouring off their bodies but she was determined to find Tom's cock with her mouth. He was rock-hard as she played with two or three inches of his shaft and the velvety head. Tom took hold of her head gently and reveled in the pleasure that her mouth gave him. He had masturbated many times but this was something completely new to him. The physical sensations were spectacular but watching his teacher sucking his cock was beyond any fantasy he had ever been able to dream up.

While Zack was very keen to have her mouth wrapped around his cock he was very happy to see her seeming to be worshipping his friends penis. He knelt down behind her with the original thought of entering her from behind. She kept her bottom low not offering him her pussy. He got the message and reached round to find her beautiful boobs and erect nipples. Her sigh was designed to show her appreciation and he was delighted by it. She opened her legs as another sign of what she wanted. Zack might have been very inexperienced but he took it as she was inviting him to use his fingers to pleasure her pussy. He was further delighted that the moisture between her legs was clearly not all water as his hands glided along the length of her pussy. Unknown to him his fingers arrived at her clit and once again she was able to communicate her appreciation without the use of words. Not knowing what she was appreciating he moved his fingers back until he could penetrate her pussy with two of them.

While this was not unpleasant it was not what she wanted. What she wanted was to get the best revenge she could. Her boyfriend had always made a big thing about wanting to have anal sex. Now she was going to send him photos of a cock being offered up to her bottom.

It was at this moment that the hot water ran out. The boys were devastated thinking that this was probably the end of their fun. Angela Bent had other plans. She told the boys to get dry quickly and go to her bedroom. She said she had a surprise for them. They were in her bedroom in moments even if they were not perfectly dry. She handed Zack her phone. He looked disappointed when she told him that she wanted him to take photos of what was going to happen next. She knelt on the end of the bed and invited Tom to present his cock to her mouth. She then told Zack to get on the bed and take photos of her from behind. As he took up position she reached behind herself and applied a generous amount of a thick lube to the center of her crinkled anus. He got a photo of the action before being told to lubricate his erection and offer it up to bottom. He was shocked by this but took more photos of his cock touching the lubricated black crinkled skin.

She had no intention of letting him actually fuck her bottom, only take photos to suggest that he had. Zack had not read the script and applied pressure with his erection to her tight perfect anus. It wasn't until he shifted his position slightly that the head broke through the small tight sphincter and pushed well into the warm orifice. She had got carried away in the excitement of the moment she did not have the heart to tell him to stop. She was now worried that her virgin ass was going to pay for her bravado.

It did take her breath away but the lack of significant pain was a great relief. It took her a few seconds to realize that his prick was feeling really good. She found herself pushing back onto his prick before moving forward to swallow more of Tom's cock. Zack was now finding a rhythm and he was deep in her rectum. When he took hold of her hips she realized that she was no longer in control and accepting this found her clit with her fingers. The thrusting was not long but Zack kept his cock buried deep inside her. She now pushed back against him as he thrust forward. The head of his cock broke new ground and for Angela it was sensational. She ground herself back against him as hard as she could. Her orgasm was not centered in her clit but deep in her bowels. The wail she gave off scared Zack and he would have pulled out of her had he not started to cum himself. At that moment nothing could have prevented him from pushing as hard into her as possible and squirting with great force.

The fact that Tom was stroking gently in and out of his teachers mouth went almost unnoticed except to Tom. He was building to his own climax as slowly as his inexperienced cock would allow him. With a clarity of thought that shocked her Angela Bent picked up her phone and told Tom cum all over her face when he was ready. Tom managed to delay a few seconds before pulling out and exploding cum all over the teachers face as instructed. The photos were poor but clear enough to make out exactly what had just happened. They were sent to her boyfriend just before Angela collapsed between the two boys in the middle of the bed.

Revenge had never tasted better to Angela Bent.