Teacher Slave

Story Info
Someone starts sending Jennifer notes.
5.3k words
4.16
38k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Lawrence, a 32 year old woman with light brown hair, had been a teacher for ten years at an all girl high school. She and her husband, Jack Wilson, of 5 years were now separated.

Just before the last class on Monday, Jennifer found an envelope on her desk. She opened it and read the short note. Then she read it again. "Hello Teacher Slave, I know your secret desires. I know you want to serve a young woman as her slave. I am now your Mistress. A half hour after your last class you will be on your knees, facing away from the door with your eyes closed. Do not disappoint me Teacher Slave." It was signed "Your Mistress."

As she felt her pussy getting wet, she thought to herself, "How could anyone know? Who is this?"

Just then students started to come into the classroom. All through class Jennifer kept thinking about the note. And resolved to ignore it. "It just someone's idea of a joke," she thought.

After her last class, she went home and tried not to think about. But later, when she was in bed, she played with herself and came, twice. The next day, Jennifer found a note before her next to last class, 5th hour. The note read, "Teacher Slave, I did not expect you to obey yesterday but I am sure that the thought of submitting to me made you excited. And you masturbated last night, didn't you?"

Jennifer thought, "How could they know?"

It went on, "You know you want to submit to me. Do it! Today, follow my commands. Be on your knees, facing away from the door with your eyes closed a half hour after school. I will fulfill your secret desires." Again, it was signed, "Your Mistress."

Jennifer could feel herself responding but just then her 5th hour students entered. And again Jennifer instead of staying after school went home and masturbated, cuming hard.

The next day, Wednesday, Jennifer expected a note but none showed up. Jennifer knew she shouldn't but she was disappointed and was a little sad. After school, when she got to her car, she saw a note and her day instantly brightened. She eagerly grabbed it and read it. There was also a photo of a clean shaven pussy enclosed.

The note read, "Hello Teacher Slave, here is a photo of the pussy that you will be serving. No more delay. You are mine. You are my slut. Tomorrow, you will be panty less. You are no longer allowed to wear panties. I will inspect you tomorrow. Now, go home and play with yourself and think about serving me." Signed "Your Mistress."

Jennifer was so excited that she drove to an isolated spot, pulled her panties aside and stuck two fingers in her pussy while with the other hand, she fondled her tits. In a short time, she had cum and cum again. Jennifer then laughed and said out loud, "Maybe I am a slut."

She then drove home and masturbated more. The next morning, as she was walking out the door, Jennifer stopped, reached down and took her panties off, thinking, "No one will know."

When she got to her desk, she found a note. She eagerly tore it open and read, "Teacher Slave and Slut. I am sure that you followed my orders and are without panties. Now go to a restroom before classes begin and play with yourself, but do not cum. You are no longer allowed to cum without permission." Signed, "Your Mistress."

Jennifer read it again and thought,"Who can this be?"

But she was getting hot; she went to a restroom as ordered. She was very close but she did not cum. She said out loud, "Mistress said not too."

Then she laughed and said, "I don't believe I said that."

All day Jennifer stayed horny and many times, during classes while sitting at her desk, she would finger her pussy. No other note showed up until, once again before her last class.

It read, "Teacher Slave and Slut, you will submit to me today. You will be on your knees, facing away from the door a half hour after school. You will find two items in your desk."

Jennifer looked and found a blindfold and a set of handcuffs. She read on, "Have the blindfold on and have your hands behind you, cuffed. If you do not, you will be punished." Signed, "Your Mistress."

Jennifer was very distracted during class but got through it. After she was alone, she sat and thought. "Is this what I want?"

After a moment she said out loud, "Yes it is."

She looked at the clock and saw that 25 minutes had passed. She stepped into the hall, looked down both ways, did not see anyone or hear anything. Jennifer walked back into her classroom, went to her desk, picked up the two items and walked to the back of the room. She knelt down, put on the blindfold and locked her arms behind her back with the handcuffs. "Now I am committed," she thought.

There she was; in her classroom on her knees, blindfolded and handcuffed, where anyone could find her. Then she heard the door open and someone walked in. She heard steps, then she heard a pic bring taken. Jennifer asked, "Who is that?"

In answer she was slapped on her head. Jennifer closed her mouth and said nothing more. She felt the buttons of her blouse being undone and then her blouse was opened. Another pic was taken. Then her bra, a front closure one, was undone, exposing her breasts. The unseen person fondled Jennifer's tits and then took another pic.

Jennifer than felt an arm pulling her to her feet. Still no words were spoken as Jennifer was push over and bend at the waist. She felt her skirt being pushed up, then a hand rubbing her ass and pussy. Then another pic and another. Then the person resumed rubbing her and soon stuck two fingers in her pussy. Soon Jennifer was brought to an orgasm. Then after caressing her face, the unseen person proceeded to spank her ass hard, with her 20 strokes of her hand.

Jennifer was then guided back to her knees. She then heard a chair being moved and the person sat down. Jennifer then felt two hands on her head and she was pulled forward. Jennifer then found herself at the woman's pussy. When Jennifer did not start on her pussy, the woman slapped her head. Jennifer got the message and started to lick, suck and eat the pussy before her. The hands on her forced her to go deep and soon the unseen woman came twice. More pics were taken.

The woman pushed Jennifer back and patted her head, as if to say, "good dog." Jennifer heard the woman stand and moved the chair back. And still the woman had not spoken. Now she spoke, "Teacher Slave, you have proven yourself worthy of serving as my Slave."

Jennifer felt a strange pride. The woman continued, "You must now ask to be my Slave. Do so now. Swear."

Jennifer took a moment, and then said, "Please, be my Mistress. I swear to be a good Slave."

The woman now said, "It is well. I accept you Teacher Slave Jennifer. I have many pics of you and now this recording. Do not misbehave, understand Jennifer?"

"Yes."

The woman went on, "Do not masturbate, you are only allowed to cum with my permission. Now, when I unlock your cuffs, you will remain as you are for 2 minutes, then you may remove your blindfold. Put the handcuffs and the blindfold back in your desk. Tomorrow, be in the same position."

Then Jennifer felt the handcuffs being unlocked. The woman then said, "Remember, two minutes. Good bye Teacher Slave."

Jennifer heard the door open and close. When she thought two minutes had passed, Jennifer removed the cuffs and the blindfold. She looked around and thought, "Was that real?" Then she said out loud, "That voice, I can't place it but it is familiar."

She got up, walked to her desk and placed the blindfold and the handcuffs on a drawer. She then gathered herself and walked out into the hall and to her car. Jennifer was so horny but she thought,"Mistress has not given me permission."

When she got home she thought,"What have I done? I'll take it back."

But in her heart, Jennifer knew she wouldn't. The next morning, Friday, Jennifer found a note on her car, at her home. Although she was taken aback, she eagerly read the note, "Good morning Teacher Slut. I will see you later today. Remember, no panties. Every break between classes you are to play with yourself but do not cum." Signed, "Your Mistress."

Jennifer had big smile on her face, forgotten was her thought of changing her mind. The school day went by in a whirl and soon, the day was over. Thirty minutes later, Jennifer was on her knees, blindfolded and her hands were cuffed behind her. Soon, she heard the door open and close. She heard someone walking towards her and then she felt something being put around her neck, and a lock clicked. It feels like a collar she thought. Then a voice, "Yes my little Teacher Slave, I have collared you. You are mine now. Correct?"

"Yes Mistress, I am yours."

"Have you played with yourself on every break?"

"Yes Mistress, but I have not come."

"Are you horny Slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I will release you, and then you will masturbate before me."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer then felt her bonds being removed and she immediately started to masturbate, she rubbed her pussy and fondled her tits. Soon she stuck two fingers in her pussy. Her Mistress said, "That's it Slave. What a great video. Yes, do it."

Jennifer came in a huge orgasm. Then quickly had another one. When she had recovered, her Mistress said, "Teacher Slave, remove your blindfold. Behold your Mistress."

Jennifer tore off the blindfold and looked at her Mistress and said, "Oh my god! You!"

It was Victoria Reynolds, a 22 year old Student Teacher. Jennifer had only spoken to her a couple of in the past.

"Yes my little Teacher Slave. Now stand up, turn around and put your hands behind you."

Jennifer did as ordered and Victoria put the handcuffs back on her. She then placed a leash to the collar and said, "We are going to spend the weekend together Slave. Your training begins now."

Victoria turned and holding the leash, led Jennifer out to Jennifer's car. Victoria had Jennifer's purse and unlocked it, opened the passenger door, saying,"Get in Slave Jennifer."

Jennifer got in and Victoria walked around and got in the driver's side. "Let's go to your house and play."

Victoria drove to Jennifer's house and led Jennifer up to the front door, by the leash. As they walked in Victoria said, "Very nice. I will be moving in. This is a two bedroom correct?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I will move in tomorrow into the large bedroom. You will move into the smaller bedroom."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now Teacher Slave, I expect total obedience. Total. Do as you are told, always. Understand Slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You will fuck anyone I tell you to. Understand Slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Who am I?"

"You are my Mistress."

Victoria than said, "Turn around bitch."

Jennifer did as told and Victoria unlocked the handcuffs and removed them. She then said, "Now Teacher Slave, strip. When you are at home you will stay naked unless I tell you different."

Jennifer said, as she took her clothes off, "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Victoria added smiling, "When someone is at the door, you will always open the door as you are, naked."

"Yes Mistress."

Just then the door bell rang. The two women looked at each other and Victoria said, "Well Slave? Answer the door."

"Yes Mistress."

Feeling embarrassed, Jennifer went to the door and opened it. Standing there was a pizza delivery boy. Victoria said, "Oh good. Our pizza. Come on in young man. Pay the boy Jennifer."

Jennifer got her purse and paid the bill. The delivery boy never stopped looking at Jennifer. Then Victoria said, "How about a tip young man?"

"Yes Miss."

"My Slave will take care of your tip." She then said to Jennifer, "Slave, give this young man a blow job and be sure to shallow."

Jennifer looked at Victoria for a moment and then walked over to the boy, dropped to her knees, took out his cock and started to lick it and suck on it. The boy quickly came and Victoria said, "Oh my, that was quick. Tell you what, next time you can fuck her. Ok?"

Smiling, the young man said, "Yes miss." Then looking down at Jennifer he said, "Thank you slut."

After he left Victoria said, "And I got it all on video. Boy, I am going to have quite a library of your sex acts." Then she added, "You did very well Slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

They were eating the pizza when a car pulled into the drive way and Victoria said, "Oh good, it is my car." Looking at Jennifer she laughed, adding, "I had a friend bring it here. Should I have you tip him?"

When Victoria's friend Fred came to the door, Jennifer answered and Fred said, "Damn girl, you are hot."

Then seeing Victoria he threw her the keys and said, "Here you go Victoria. See you later."

"Thanks Fred."

After Fred drove off in a car that had followed him, Victoria said to Jennifer, "Teacher Slave, there is a bag of toys in my trunk, go get it please. I'll open it from here."

"But Mistress, I am naked."

"So? Do it Slut."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer quickly walked to Victoria's car and waited for her Mistress to open the trunk. Enjoying her Slave's embarrassment, Victoria took her time. After two minutes, she hit the button and the trunk opened up. Jennifer picked up the bag, closed the trunk lid and walked back to the house. "Very good Slave Jennifer. Set it down there," indicating the coffee table.

Victoria opened the bag and started to take items out. She pulled out several dildos, a set of shackles, chains and restraints, a paddle and a strap-on harness. "Oh, we are going to be busy all weekend."

Then she said, "Now take me to my bedroom."

Victoria took the leash and Jennifer led the pair to the Master Bedroom. "Undress me Slut."

Jennifer undressed Victoria and once she was nude, Victoria got on the bed and spread her legs. "Get busy Slave."

Jennifer got between her Mistress's legs and licked and sucked. After enjoying several orgasms, Victoria got up and put on the strap-on harness. "Come here Teacher Slave, come here and suck on my dick."

Jennifer got before her Mistress and Victoria stuck the dildo in Jennifer's mouth. "Oh yes. That's it Slave. Lick it. Suck it. You're a natural cock sucker."

After a few minutes, Victoria said, "Get on the bed Slut, doggy style time. I'm going to fuck you now."

When Jennifer was in position, Victoria rammed the dildo home. And fucked Jennifer hard. When Jennifer came, Victoria said, "Now thank me slut."

"Thank you Mistress."

Victoria then put the shackles on Jennifer, made her pose for photos and then walked her throughout the house. When they returned to the bedroom, Victoria grabbed the paddle and said, "Bend over Slave."

Jennifer did and Victoria used the paddle on her, hitting her 60 times. Victoria then laid back on the bed saying, "Eat my pussy, slowly."

As Jennifer was eating her, Victoria spoke, "Slave, every morning you will wake me up in this manner. You will keep yourself clean shaven and well groomed. You will no longer wear underwear, no panties. I will tell you what to wear. You will serve anyone I tell you to. Understand Teacher Slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Victoria then got up, saying "Come Slut, I will take a bath now. You will assist me."

The two walked into the bath, Jennifer turned the water on. When the bath was ready, Victoria got in and Jennifer washed her. And dried her when she was ready. Victoria then said, "Get in Slave. Wash yourself."

When both were finished, they eat on the bed. Soon they fell asleep. In the morning, when she was ready, Victoria said, "Slave, it is time to eat your Mistress's pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

After two orgasms, Victoria got a shower with Jennifer. When both were dressed, Jennifer was in short shorts and a half tee, they went down stairs. Victoria said, "Cook some eggs Slave."

"Yes Mistress, how do you want them?"

"Over easy."

After breakfast, Victoria drove them to her apartment and they packed up her belongings. When all was ready, Victoria made a phone call, "Ok Fred, we're all ready."

"Yes, you can fuck her."

Victoria looked at Jennifer and said, "Two guys are helping me move. You are the payment."

With head down, Jennifer said, "Yes Mistress."

Fred and the second man, his name was Tom, arrived in a pickup. They made quick work of Victoria's things and soon the two women and two men were back at Jennifer's house. Or rather, Victoria's house. When all was moved and all of Jennifer's belongings were in the small bedroom. Victoria said, "Now Slave, and pay the nice men."

And to Fred and Tom she said, "Take her to her room. She is yours."

Fred took Jennifer's arm and said, "Come with us Slut."

The three went up to Jennifer's room where Tom said, "Take off your clothes Slut."

When she was nude, Jennifer was made to suck their cocks and they fucked her in both holes. Victoria had installed a web camera in the room and was watching the action live. When both were satisfied, they put their clothes back on, thanked Victoria and left. Victoria went to her Slave's room, saw Jennifer lying on the bed and said, "Poor baby, they were pretty rough on you. Go soak in the tub."

"Thank you Mistress."

As Jennifer took her bath, Victoria sat and watched her. She said, "You are very beautiful Slave. I will enjoy having you as my Slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Ok, get out and get dressed, I have laid out your clothes."

"Yes Mistress"

When dry Jennifer went to her room and dressed. Her Mistress had set out a very short skirt, a halter top and thigh highs. Victoria came out wearing a beautiful gown. "Mistress, you look fantastic."

"Thank you Slave Jennifer."

"Where are we going?"

Victoria slapped Jennifer saying, "Do not ask questions bitch."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"We are not going anywhere. I am going out. I have loaned you for the night."

"What?"

Victoria lifted her hand and said, "What was that Slave?"

"Nothing Mistress."

"Ah, they are here. Come with me."

When the door rang Jennifer opened the door and gasped. It was two of her follow teachers, Carol and Sandy.

"Well hello Slut."

Then to Victoria she said, "She will obey us right?"

Victoria grabbed Jennifer and said, "Obey Slut or you will be punished. Be a good Slave."

In a quiet voice, Jennifer said, "Yes Mistress."

Victoria attached the leash, handed it to Carol saying, "Have her back by midnight."

"Ok and thank you."

The three women walked to their car and drove off. Victoria watched them leave as her date arrived. As she walked to his car, she thought, "Boy will Jennifer be surprised at who my date is." And she laughed.

Her date asked, "What's funny?"

"Oh, nothing."

"How's it going with Jennifer?"

"Fine darling. Let's go."

"When do we spring it on her?"

"Soon my love. Soon."

While Victoria went for a nice dinner than a good fucking, Jennifer rode in silence. At one point, Sandy said, "This is great. Little Miss Perfect is now a Slut, a Slave."

Carol responded, "Yes, I am going enjoy this."

Jennifer spoke up, "Why? What did I do to you?"

"Quiet Slut. You exist, that's what."

They arrived at their destination and all got out. At the door, Carol said, "Get out of those clothes Slut."

Jennifer took off her clothes and then Sandy said, "On your hands and knees bitch. You will crawl inside."

Carol opened the door and holding the leash, led Jennifer inside the house. "Here you are Principal Newton," said Sandy.

At that name, Jennifer looked up. Principal Newton smiled and said, "Welcome to my home. Yes little one, you are ours tonight. I have wanted you for a long time."

For the rest of the night, Jennifer ate pussy, had her pussy and ass fucked by dildos, was spanked and abused. Jennifer could not believe what was happening to her. She had a Mistress who is a Student Teacher. Now she was serving her Principal and two follow teachers. She thought to herself, "When would this end?"

12