Teacher Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it stopped.

"Well done, darling!" That was Lisa!

"I'm so proud of you!" Miriam ran to me and threw her arms around me. She kissed my face, and then Lisa came over to hug us both, soothing me -- "Ssh, ssh, it's all right -- we'll put some cream on your poor bottom, don't worry". I just gasped out, "Thank you. Oh, thank you." And then I sobbed. I sobbed as if my heart would break. I had wanted this for so long, and I thought I would never find it. And these beautiful women had found me. The tears ran down my cheeks and I kissed them both as if I could kiss them for ever.

A bit later. I had washed and cleaned myself up and got dressed, and we were all sitting having another coffee.

"How do you feel now?" asked Lisa.

"It's too much to take in," I said. They nodded, sympathetically. "I think you've changed my life."

"You're definitely a slave, Louise," said Miriam. "A submissive. I'm so happy for you."

"It's a wonderful thing to be," said Lisa. "You were born for it."

"You'll find it so liberating," said Miriam.

"But what now?" I asked. "What do I do when I get home?"

"Find a Mistress," said Lisa.

"How? Where do I look?"

"We advertise in Contact magazines," she said. "You can find English ones over here."

"Contact magazines?" My face must have given my thoughts. They seemed so -- well -- seedy. Lisa laughed.

"We have to advertise somewhere!" she said. "We can't have ads on TV, you know!" I must still have looked dubious, because she said: "I know some Mistresses in London. Wait there." And she went to get her address book. When she came back, she and Miriam looked through the names together:

"Amber?'

"A bit tough for a beginner."

"Louise can take it."

"Even so."

"What about Nicole?"

"All right."

"Julie?"

"Oh yes."

In the end, Lisa gave me a piece of paper with the names and addresses of four Mistresses: Nicole, Julie, Annette and Samantha. I scanned the addresses. Nicole lived far too close to where my school was, but the other three were on the other side of London.

"What about toys?" asked Miriam. "You'll need some. Do you have any?"

You won't believe me, but for a moment I genuinely thought she meant children's toys.

"I have a vibrator," I said. "It's nice, but it's fairly plain."

"You should get a proper dildo," said Miriam. "You'll need it. A good Mistress will tell you not to cum without permission, even when you're at home, but even a good slave can't resist."

"Miriam!" said Lisa, in a shocked voice.

"I know. Terrible, isn't it?" said Miriam, with a cheeky grin.

"Get a butt plug," said Lisa. "Nothing too big, but don't go for the smallest ones either; they're uncomfortable without being sexy. It's like having piles. Get a good medium-sized one."

"And a collar?" I asked.

"Definitely," said Lisa.

"But choose it carefully," said Miriam. "Your collar is the mark of being a slave, it's part of who you are, so it's important you feel right with it. Make sure it enhances your beautiful neck."

"And get one with a ring so your Mistress can fix a lead to it," said Lisa.

"So I can crawl like a dog," I said. Just saying the words was such a turn-on. "I'd better head back to the Red Light district and do some shopping. Sue and Cathy and I are going to a concert this evening, and then we have a ferry tomorrow afternoon."

"That's plenty of time," said Lisa. "Just don't spend all your time on it. Make sure you see the city as well."

"I will," I promised. "I hope the others don't mind that I need to do some sex shopping."

Miriam showed me out. As she did she suddenly caught my arm.

"Louise, you kept saying you want to be pissed on. Do it. It's wonderful: you'll love it. But keep it on your body. If you cover your hair, it's really difficult to wash out."

"You know, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I know."

Cathy and Sue had no problem with me doing some sex shopping. Funnily enough, they had their own to do too.

12