The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman discovers the pleasure of surrendering control.
3.9k words
4.64
38.2k
43

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

Nikki shivered. She wasn't sure if it was from fear or the slight breeze blowing across her exposed skin. She looked up at the chain that ran from the cuffs around her wrists and over the beam in the ceiling, then down at her legs held open by the bar connecting the cuffs around her ankles. She had been positioned in such a way as to ensure her feet were just touching the wooden floor to take some weight off the cuffs on her wrists. She couldn't place the soles of her feet to the ground, but she wasn't on tip toe either. Just enough to constantly remind her of her predicament. Not that she could easily forget, given the position she was in and the fact that she was naked.

Vulnerable, exposed and defenceless. Her gaze moved to the man sitting in the leather armchair to the left of the door. He wasn't looking at her, his attention taken by the camera he passed from hand to hand. She had just started to think of how she had ended up in this situation when the door began to open.

How it all started...

Nikki had never been a great fan of Twitter but that was before she had found out about the hidden communities that existed in plain view. All it had taken was a couple of keyword searches and the tagged tweets had soon appeared. #submissive and #dominant had opened the box and for the next two weeks she had lifted the lid and explored the darkest corners, following a selection of accounts that appealed to her, all on the theme of domination and submission.

Her submissive tendencies had first surfaced about two years previously. Nikki had been in a relationship with her boyfriend Ryan for a little over a year. They had followed the usual pattern of slightly embarrassed sex when they'd first gotten together, followed by frantic sex as they became comfortable with each other, followed by more sensual sex as they slowly came to the conclusion that this relationship might be 'the one'.

Ryan was a photographer and it had become a regular event for him to take pictures of Nikki. By her own admission she had an attractive body. Curvy and, if she were absolutely honest, a few pounds more than she would ideally be carrying but she was in no way ashamed of her body and enjoyed being the subject of his work, or his muse as he liked to call her. When Ryan had asked if she would mind him taking some tasteful nudes she had readily accepted and she now enjoyed the buzz she got whenever she went round to Ryan's apartment to see pictures of herself on the walls. It wasn't clear from the photos that Nikki was the model, but Nikki had caught a couple of Ryan's male friends looking from her to the photos as they sat enjoying a dinner or relaxing to music in the apartment. No one had ever asked and neither Nikki nor Ryan had ever felt the need to confirm.

Then Ryan had suggested some photos on a bondage theme. Nothing too heavy, but a series of photos had resulted with Nikki shown in a variety of poses, naked, wrists tied and in some, wearing a collar. When the photos had been finished, Ryan had put down the camera and slowly stripped his own clothes off as he slowly walked towards Nikki who was lying on her back, hands tied above her head and with her legs spread wide by a spreader bar cuffed to her ankles.

'Hey, let me go' Nikki had shouted as he was undressing, 'this isn't exactly comfortable you know'.

Ryan had chuckled and knelt beside her. 'You don't seriously expect me to pass up on an opportunity like this do you?' was his reply as his hand touched her thigh and slowly worked its way up to her pussy. Nikki just chuckled, not wanting to confess to the fact that she was desperate for him to take advantage of her.

It was only when Ryan's fingers reached that most private part of her that he realised just how wet she was. 'Wow, you are really enjoying this aren't you?' Nikki just nodded, trying to look shy as she did so.

'Well I never. Who would have thought my proud, independent girlfriend becomes such a slut when I tie her up'. With that he drew his hand back and playfully slapped Nikki gently between her legs.

She moaned and then locked her eyes on his. 'Again' was all she said.

'Oh no my dear. You are the submissive one here. I decide what happens next.' With that he moved to position himself between her legs and taking his rock hard penis in his hand, began to slowly circle the head around Nikki's sopping lips. As soon as it touched her clitoris, Nikki exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

From that day on their lovemaking had taken a turn with Ryan taking a more dominant role. Nothing too heavy, but always that undertone that he was calling the shots and she was having to do as she was told.

Stumbling across the D/s themed accounts on Twitter had been an eye opener for Nikki. It made her realise just how reserved they had been since they had accidentally identified her submissive tendencies. But it also gave her the opportunity to become a little more risqué. She had set up a new account, hinted at her submissive nature in the bio and followed a lot of the accounts that appealed to her. Some for ideas of things to do with Ryan, some because she liked the idea of recreating some of the photos and some because they just turned her on. Then one day she had tweeted a photo of herself.

Nikki was at home, flicking through Twitter one night and missing Ryan. He had gone away for a week-long photo shoot on a Greek island, something to do with a travel review website he was looking to do more work with. She posted one of her favourite photos, a tasteful black and white showing her kneeling, face to the floor and ass raised high in the air, her arms bound behind her back. She added the caption 'Missing my Dom. What would you do next?' and the hashtags #submissive and #dominateme.

Her Twitter account lit up. Over the next hour she received in excess of 100 messages and lots of new followers. A lot of the messages were crude and clearly not from anyone who had experienced a D/s relationship, but a small number showed the right credentials and two in particular had really excited her. Nikki had messaged back to both and spent the rest of the evening flirting outrageously with two experienced Doms. She made it clear at the start of the conversations that it was all a bit of fun while her boyfriend was away and both had agreed to describe for her exactly what they would do to a submissive who had put herself in that position for them. As she said goodnight to the second and put her phone down she suddenly realised just how wet the bed underneath her was.

And so Nikki's adventures on Twitter had begun. From that night on she posted the occasional photo and swapped flirtatious messages with a number of her followers. She had told Ryan everything and he had been excited at the impact the Twitter account was having on Nikki. Not only did he encourage her to continue with it, they discussed the idea of Nikki becoming an online sub to one of the Doms she had messaged that first day. That led to a whole new dynamic developing in which Nikki was ordered to do things by her online Dom and had to Tweet about them to add to her embarrassment. They even managed to develop a role for Ryan, with some of the tasks requiring photographic proof to be sent to the Dom. The private photos became quite explicit, the ones for Twitter slightly less so.

The Dom had controlled this aspect of the relationship, for that is what it had become, quite cleverly. At the outset they had agreed some ground rules with Nikki setting limits on what she was prepared to do. She hadn't included nudity in her list of hard limits and her Dom had checked to make sure she was ok with it. The only restriction that followed was that none of the photos would show her face.

At first he asked for a photo of Nikki standing facing a wall with her hands tied behind her back. On their next session he had required the same photo but after Ryan had spanked her ass; 20 strokes with a wooden spoon. Gradually over the weeks the photos became more explicit, a frontal with her hands covering her pussy, then with her hands behind her back, then legs open. Finally he had made Nikki spread her legs and open her pussy lips with her fingers, exposing her innermost private parts to her Dom. Each time they had a photo shoot for her Dom the night ended with Nikki and Ryan enjoying the most intense lovemaking sessions, both turned on by the thought of what they had just done.

Then one day a message appeared from someone she had not come across before. Mistress Kay arrived in her message list. Nikki clicked on it, slightly curious at having received a message from a woman. 'Just wanted to slide into your DM and say Hi. I love following the journey you are on. I was chatting to my (male) sub a couple of weeks ago and we got onto the subject of whether I would ever Domme a woman. I have to say I've enjoyed reading about the way you have surrendered yourself to your Dom and it does kind of make me think one day I might 'play' with a girl. Would you ever consider submitting to another woman if your Dom were to allow it?'

The message made Nikki pause for thought. She had never experienced any form of intimacy with another woman and had never really considered the possibility. 'Maybe one day' was the thought that ran briefly through her mind as she moved on to the next message.

Later that night Nikki was messaging her Dom and mentioned the question that had been posed by Mistress Kay. 'Well, would you?' her Dom asked.

'If it pleases you Master' was her reply.

'No little one, I want to know how you would respond without thinking of what I would want of you. If our arrangement had come to an end, would you be tempted to surrender yourself to another woman?'

'I would like to experience it Master, yes. Just to see if the dynamic was different in any way.'

'You do realise that the message from this Mistress wasn't necessarily an invitation don't you'. Nikki had sent her Dom a copy of the message and he was clearly studying the details. 'The question could be interpreted as a general one.'

'Yes Master, I understand that.'

'Very well. Then this is what you will do little one. Reply to Mistress Kay and see how things develop. If you have the opportunity to submit to her and you feel comfortable doing so, you will become her sub for one calendar month. During that time you will serve only her and you will not hear from me. When the month is up you must contact me and tell me all about it. Make sure you make this arrangement clear to Mistress Kay at the outset though, she should not be under any apprehension that your arrangement is permanent. After all, you belong to me now don't you little one?'

'Yes Master' was all Nikki could reply. She had already started thinking of the enormity of what had just happened. Her Dom was loaning her out to another Dominant. 'Thank goodness this is only virtual' thought Nikki.

An exchange of messages with Mistress Kay ensued and it soon became clear that the Mistress had a similar arrangement with a male online submissive as that between Nikki and her Dom. Mistress Kay had explained that she had never considered a female submissive previously and that she had never done anything that would go close to falling into the realms of describing herself as bisexual. But something about Nikki's vulnerability and innocence as a first time sub had appealed to her. They both agreed to the terms set out by Nikki's Dom, ground rules were agreed and Nikki consented to serving her new Mistress.

The first week of the arrangement followed a similar pattern to the early days with Nikki's Dom in that Nikki was required to send a series of photos. But the focus was very different. Whereas it had been obvious from that first photo for her Dom that the end result would be Nikki displayed naked with all her private parts exposed, with her Mistress it was much more subtle. The first request had been for a picture of Nikki's neck, then her ankle and then just an earlobe. At one point Mistress Kay commented on the quality of the pictures Nikki had provided and gradually Nikki found herself confessing to Ryan's involvement, both with the photos and the fact that they used Nikki's submission to enhance their own sex life.

'Well that needs to stop' Mistress Kay messaged. 'I control your orgasms now. You will have to tell that boyfriend of yours that you need my permission before you are allowed an orgasm. I don't mind which of you asks, but one of you will need to contact me. It's a good job we are in the same time zone.'

'I can't see how that's going to work' thought Nikki, 'breaking off from the heights of passion to ask a complete stranger if I'm allowed to go all the way.'

'Now let's see if you can do as you are told. I want you to follow my instructions very carefully. Is that boyfriend of yours around?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Excellent. Go tell him to get his camera and take some photos of the next half an hour. Then I want you to go into your bedroom, strip naked and lie on your bed, face up, with your legs together. One arm by your side, the other holding your phone. Message me when you are in position.'

Nikki felt a fluttering in her stomach. This was something new. There had been very little real time interaction with her Dom, partly due to the different time zones and partly because the dynamic had been more a case of task - perform - report back. She was both nervous and excited about what Mistress Kay had planned.

Nikki quickly brought Ryan up to speed and almost ran into the bedroom. She stood in front of the full-length mirror and slowly peeled off her clothes, imagining that she was doing so in front of her Mistress. Then she lay on the bed as instructed. Just as she pressed send on the message confirming she was in position, Ryan came in with his camera.

Mistress Kay's reply was almost immediate. 'Put two fingers in your mouth and suck them. When they are nice and wet, I want you to gently circle them around your right nipple for two minutes. Close your eyes and imagine they are my fingers'.

Nikki did as she had been instructed. She was vaguely aware of Ryan moving around the bed and taking pictures, but her focus was drawn increasingly to the pleasure radiating from her nipple. It had hardened within seconds and each time her circling finger brushed the erect nipple a shiver passed through her body. She lost all track of time and was brought back to reality by a ping on her phone. Opening her eyes, she read the new message.

'That's been almost 4 minutes, I take it you enjoyed yourself?'

'Yes Mistress'.

'Good, now repeat the process with your left nipple'.

Nikki again became totally consumed by the sensations that radiated from her nipple. It seemed like a matter of seconds when the ping came again.

'Fingers back in your mouth little girl, I want them nice and wet. This time you are going to run those fingers from your neck down to your navel, then circle your navel for two minutes.'

Nikki again did as she was ordered. Her fingers traced their journey down to her navel and began the circular motion that had generated so much pleasure in her nipples. She had never considered her navel an erogenous zone, but it seemed as though every part of her body had been brought to a point of heightened awareness by the time spent teasing her nipples. As her fingers dipped into her navel and circled, she let out a soft moan.

Another ping. 'Time for those fingers to travel again my dear. Back in your mouth please'. Then a short pause. 'Now I want you to open your legs. Imagine I am standing at the end of your bed and you are showing yourself to me for the first time. Slowly, with a sense of pride as you display yourself and nervousness as you wonder what my next move will be'.

Nikki again did as she was told, conscious for the first time of just how wet she had become. Slowly she opened her legs, drawing her knees gradually towards her chest so as to give full, unrestricted access to her pussy.

Ping. 'How does it feel, exposing yourself to another woman?'

'It feels so wrong and yet I am so turned on Mistress. I am purring like a cat sitting by a warm fire on a cold day'.

Another ping. 'A cat eh. Do you like to be stroked kitten? Place your fingers back on your navel and slowly slide them down to your pussy. Now I want you to open your lips with your fingers. I want to be able to see right inside your core kitten'.

Nikki had started to squirm as her fingers had opened up her folds. She was imagining the dominatrix watching her, wondering what was to come next. Her left hand dropped the phone and cupped her breast, once again teasing the nipple, as the fingers on her right hand first spread her outer lips and then dipped into the very core of her vagina, spreading her inner lips and opening herself fully to her Mistress.

'Very good kitten. Now I want your fingers to explore the folds of your lips. I want you to imagine they are my fingers, touching you for the first time, searching every fold to see what pleasures lie within. I will tell you when to stop'.

Nikki once more complied. Her moans were becoming louder and more regular. With her eyes closed she touched herself in a way she had never done before. Exploring every part of her lips and occasionally dipping inside to gently stroke the walls of her vagina. All the time imagining it was her Mistress whose fingers were inside her.

Whenever Nikki masturbated she would start in this fashion but soon progress to her clitoris as her need for an orgasm intensified. But today she had not been instructed to touch her clit and yet her arousal was greater than anything she had ever experienced during her bouts of self-pleasure. Her thoughts were pulled back to the present by another ping from her phone.

'Raise your fingers to your nose kitten. Smell your arousal. Then back into your pussy my dear and coat those fingers with your juices. Now, I want you to put those fingers back into your mouth. I want you to taste just what a desperate slut you have become'.

Nikki ached she was so aroused. Thinking about how she masturbated had suddenly made her realise how desperate she was for her orgasm. The smell of her juices was intoxicating and she greedily licked her fingers, putting them back into her pussy for seconds even though her Mistress hadn't mentioned it.

Another message. 'Don't forget our golden rule, young lady. You need my permission to cum'.

'Yees Msitreeds' Nikki replied, suddenly unable to concentrate on the letters she pressed. 'Pleese may I cum Misttrss'.

'Not yet kitten, I haven't finished with you just yet. Now, I want you to coat your fingers in your juices one more time. This time I want them to circle your clitoris. Nice and slowly, you are to go round five times and then stop'.

Nikki felt a wave of relief. Her orgasm was only moments away. Her body relaxed as she put her fingers back into her vagina, knowing that she didn't need much in the way of lube as her entire sex was now so wet it almost felt she was sitting in a bath. The first touch of her fingers on her clitoris was electrifying. She shuddered and let out a howl, then started to slowly move her fingers, counting to five as her whole body shook. She had to stop several times, conscious that she had not yet received permission to cum and yet so close to her climax.

'Mistress pllllleasde may I cumm' she typed out as she finished stroking.

'No kitten. That is all for today. Welcome to denial'.

'Mmistrees pleeeaaase' Nikki cried 'I will do annnything. Ppplleaase let mee cuum'.

'Anything kitten? That's quite a promise you are making. Do you really mean it?'

'Yes Mistress, anything'. Nikki had come down from the edge she had been riding but was still desperate to be allowed to touch herself again.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers
12