Teacher Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's always nice when a former student thanks you, but it's not normally like this.

"It's not the only thanks we owe you, though, is it?" said Annette, giving Beth a significant look.

Beth smiled. "No indeed. You remember my letter? The one you found in my essay?"

I remembered her letter.

"You may not realise what a favour you did me. I was ready to die of embarrassment. Really. But you were kind and understanding -- even encouraging..."

"Beth told me all about it," said Annette. "You didn't judge her. You didn't think differently about her. We owe you a lot."

"That's why I'm so glad you're here," said Beth. "We want to do something for you in return."

"Well, er --" I really didn't know what to say.

"How would it be," said Annette, if you began by telling us a bit more about yourself and about your desires. Expand a bit on what you wrote in your letter."

It sounded a good idea. I tried to speak, but I just couldn't say anything. This whole situation was too weird, too unexpected.

"How about," said Beth, "if I told you mine first? Would that help?"

I nodded. "Yes," I said, "I think it might."

"All right," she said. "Well, as you know, I am a submissive. I can switch and be dominant if I need to, surprisingly dominant, but submission is what I need. I like to surrender my body completely -- my body and my will. I like to be disciplined, I like to spanked -- hard. I like being put over someone's knee and spanked, like a naughty schoolgirl -- and I like to dress like one too. But I also like to take much harder spanking. I like to be spanked with a paddle and I will also submit to being caned. I know I am a bad girl, a really bad girl, and I know I need to be punished. I want to be punished and I sometimes beg to be punished. I haven't yet been whipped, but that will come. I also like to be restrained, tied up, handcuffed, either to a bed or a chair. I will sometimes be blindfolded and led by a chain attached to my slave collar. I love to be a slave, to be made to kiss my Mistress's boots and follow her on my knees like a dog -- I have a Mistress in Brighton."

"An old friend of mine," put i Annette. "I put Beth onto her."

" She slaps my face and has a cage she sometimes puts me in," Beth went on. "I'm a complete sexual submissive -- and I'm also Beth, your old student, English graduate and English teacher, I still enjoy the theatre, I still play clarinet in a jazz band and I still like carrot cake and vintage movies. I'm still me." And she smiled. "Now, what about you?"

I smiled, took a deep breath, and began. "I'm Louise, as you know. I too am a submissive, though I haven't experienced anything like as much as you. I was married for ten years, which were nice enough in their way but totally dead sexually. I'm divorced now. I know I'm submissive, but I didn't realise till the weekend just how much. I long to be dominated, but not just dominated -- I want to be humiliated. I want it to be as shaming as possible. I want to be a whore. A teacher whore. I want to be a complete slut. I want to be beaten and spanked and tied up and -- yes, caged sounds lovely. But it's more than that. I want to be broken. I want to be taken as I am, as a teacher, and turned into a dirty slut. Or rather, I want the dirty slut that I am to be brought out for all to see. I've brought a school uniform because I want to be turned into a schoolgirl and beaten and degraded. I want to be tied up and fucked from every angle and in every hole. I want -- well, what I really want -- is to be gang-raped by the girls. I mean, I wouldn't say no to the boys, but it's the girls I dream of doing it to me. I want them to fuck my cunt with their big dildos, and I want them to make me suck their dildos -- their strapons -- and I want to suck their cunts and be fucked by them with a double-ended dildo: oh God, I have wanted that for years. I just want to be their complete teacher whore. And even more than that --" I paused and looked at them both; they were both looking me straight in the eye; I dropped my voice to a whisper -- "I love piss. I want to be pissed on. I want to be helpless on the ground and have a group of schoolgirls pissing on me." I hid my face in my hands: I couldn't believe I had just said all that.

"Oh, that just sounds delicious!" said Beth. "I reckon that can be arranged, don't you Aunt Annette?"

"Oh, I think so," said Annette. I looked up.

"Do you mean that?"

"Oh, yes," said Annette. "Now, listen. Beth and I had a little talk before you arrived and we agreed on this. To say thank you for all you did for her at college -- not just the letter -- I'm offering you a choice. You can either have an hour for free, or you can have two hours for the price of one, with a twenty per cent discount for mates' rate. Which would you like?"

I didn't hesitate. "I'll have two hours," I said. "Thank you!"

"I hoped you'd say that," said Annette. Beth will show you down to the playroom where you can get changed -- is that your uniform in the bag? Good -- I'll get ready and come down to you. And then we can begin."

The playroom turned out to be the basement I had spotted from outside. We went down some steps to two closed doors. Beth opened one to a mock-up of a schoolroom, with a couple of school desks and chairs, a teacher's desk and a blackboard on an easel. And by the teacher's desk, a sort of umbrella stand full of different shapes and size of cane. I felt a tingle of excitement -- now at last I was going to be punished and caned as I deserved. I felt excitement, apprehension and wonder all at once. "The other room is the dungeon," Beth told me, with a wicked smile. Even better.

Time to get changed.

Perhaps you have to be a teacher to really understand what it means to put on a school unform again. It's not just getting into clothing for sex: it's taking off your adult persona and going back to the naughty schoolgirl you used to be. I hardly looked at Beth, who was getting changed right next to me. I took off my sensible, stylish adult clothing, shedding that side of me as I did it. Then I put on the school shirt, leaving two buttons undone at the top, and the short skirt and the school tie, loosely knotted round my neck,and it felt just right. I was a naughty schoolgirl, a really dirty schoolgirl, and I was going to be punished for it. Then I looked at Beth and saw her in her shirt and skirt and school tie and even a school hat. She looked at me and winked. We were ready.

The door opened and Annette came in. I gasped. She was dressed in black and white -- exactly my fantasy. She wore a white shirt with a black skirt, black boots and a black jacket, and over it all she wore a black gown with a teacher's mortarboard on her head. She carried a thin, wicked-looking cane. Beth quickly stood up straight and I did the same. To be a schoolgirl again, and to be next to one of my own former pupils -- it had all the magic of Christmas. At least, it did until Annette spoke.

"So, you've been sent to me, have you?"

We both nodded. She rapped her cane angrily on her desk.

"What did you say?"

"Yes, Miss," we both said. "Sorry, Miss."

"You, girl!" -- she pointed at Beth -- "What are you here for?"

"I'm a bad girl, Miss," said Beth. "I've been sucking the boy's cocks. I need to be punished, Miss."

"Dirty cocksucker, are you?" said Annette with a sneer.

"Yes, Miss," said Beth. "I'm a filthy whore. I'm cheap. I'll suck any boy's cock. I do it behind the bikesheds. They pay me, Miss: five pounds a time. I suck them till they cum over my cocksucker face. If they pay me ten pounds, I let them cum over my tits. I'm a dirty schoolgirl slut, Miss. I need to be punished."

"You will be, cocksucker," said Annette. "And what about you?" she asked, pointing at me. "Why are you here? Are you a cocksucker too?"

Her eyes bore into me: they were hard and stern. Suddenly, I felt exactly like the guilty schoolgirl I was meant to be. For a moment, I froze, not knowing what to say. But the words came, and they came quite naturally.

"No, Miss," I said. "I eat cunt. I lick all the girls' cunts. I want to lick my teacher's cunt. I want to lick your cunt, Miss. I love cunt, I adore cunt. I live for cunt. I love to lick the other girls' cunts and make them wet and make them cum. I'm a cuntsucker, Miss, and I need to be spanked and caned and punished till I scream."

"And what is your name?"

"My name is Cunt, Miss. That's what I am and that's all I need to be called."

"Very well, Cunt. Let's see you in action. Cocksucker, sit in that chair and spread your legs. Cunt here is going to lick you and make you cum."

"Yes, Miss," said Beth. She took a chair from behind one of the desks and sat on it with her legs spread wide. She pulled up her skirt to show she was not wearing any knickers.

"No knickers?" said Annette. "You really are a schoolgirl whore, aren't you, Cocksucker?"

"Oh, yes, Miss. I'm a complete tart. A total whore," said Beth, relishing every word.

"Let's see, then," said Annette. Then Beth, my old student, model pupil, sitting in her old school uniform, looked straight at me, her old teacher, and said words I had never dreamed I would hear: "Come on, bitch. Come and eat me out. You teacher whore!"

I fell to my knees -- the pleasure was almost too much to bear. I crawled to her and nuzzled my nose between her thighs, against her gorgeous wet cunt lips. I gave a tentative lick along her opening and then, just like with Miriam in Holland, I felt Beth's hand grip my head. "Lick it, you bitch," she hissed.

I started licking properly. She was soaking wet now and I let her juices run all over my face. I played her clit with my tongue, flicking it, licking it, driving her wild. I could hardly believe I was finally doing this, licking a student's cunt. All right, an ex-student, but hey -- that's what it felt like: that's what it was. I was a teacher whore, eating my student's cunt. It was my dream. I closed my eyes to savour the moment.

"Enough!" Annette rapped her cane on the desk. But I couldn't stop. I could feel Beth's whole body shuddering; I wanted to make her cum.

"I said, Enough!"

This time I stopped and stood up. I held my hands down in front of me and looked at the ground -- feeling like a guilty schoolgirl tart.

"You really are a cuntlicker, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, Miss."

"Beth, what do you think we should do with her?"

I looked sideways at Beth. She had stood up and she was looking straight at her aunt, a wicked gleam in her eye.

"She's not a schoolgirl, Miss. She's a teacher. A bad teacher. Dirty and filthy. She needs to be punished. She needs to be spanked."

"Let's see you do it, then. Cunt, get over her lap."

Beth sat in a chair and looked me sternly in the eye: "Get over my knee, you dirty bitch."

I couldn't wait. The thrill of being over someone's knee -- anyone's knee -- was breathtaking, but to be over Beth's knee! I had dreamed of this... And then she pulled my knickers down to half way down my legs. It made me feel open, vulnerable, dirty. It was perfect. She began.

She spanked me hard and fast. There was no softening up by caressing or stroking: she gave hard hand slaps, on one bum cheek and then the other. On and on she spanked. I tried hard just to take it, but she was too good. Soon I was squirming in her lap -- "Keep still, bitch!" -- and my bum was feeling sore. I could see Annette looking at me with utter contempt.

"Thank you, Beth." The spanking stopped. "Now, let's see if this dirty bitch has learned her lesson. Stand up, Cunt!"

I scrambled to my feet.

"You look a mess. Look at your uniform. You're a disgrace. Is this how you like to look?"

I nodded. "Yes, Miss. I'm a disgrace. I'm a dirty-minded teacher and I want to be a schoolgirl whore."

"And do you still want to suck your students' cunts?"

"Oh, yes, Miss."

"We'll soon see about that. Bend over the table. I shall cane you. And after each stroke you will thank me and say why you are being punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Do you understand??"

"Yes, Miss!" I shouted, as loud as I could.

"Bend over that chair, you ugly cunt."

I bent over a dining chair and gripped its sides. I had an idea this was going to hurt.

I was right. It was much harder than in Amsterdam - a stinging pain that cut through my whole body. I couldn't help myself -- I yelped out in pain. "Thank you, Miss. It's because I'm a dirty teacher, Miss."

Another. I gasped with the pain and gritted my teeth not to cry out. "Thank you, Miss. It's because I dream of cunt."

Another. My whole body was on fire now -- I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. I took deep breaths, to try to focus.

"Well?"

"Thank you, Miss. It's because I was to lick my students' cunts."

"You filthy whore. This is what you deserve!"

I nearly collapsed. The pain ran through my whole body, I was on fire. My knees buckled, I crouched down -- anything to control the pain.

"Thank you -- Miss. It's because I deserve it." I knew I could ask Annette to stop. I knew she would. So, I said: "Please, Miss --"

"What?"

"Please, Miss" -- I couldn't believe I was saying this -- "could you punish me more?"

She did. I got six, the traditional number. By the end, my bum was on fire. I could feel tears in my eyes. She told me to stand with my knickers still around my knees and to keep my hands behind my back. Then she humiliated me further by giving six strokes of the cane to Beth. They were just as hard, but Beth took them easily, thanking her aunt after each stroke and then turning to face me.

"You see?" said Annette. "That's how to take it."

Beth sneered at me. "You're pathetic," she said.

It sounds stupid, I know, but it felt real. I felt ready to cry.

Annette walked over to me and grabbed my face in her hand.

"So you want to be fucked by your students, do you?" I nodded. She slapped my face hard. "I asked you a question!"

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss. I'm a stupid cunt. Yes, I want to be fucked by my students."

"You're disgusting. What are you?"

"I'm disgusting."

"Get yourself ready, Beth. And you --" she pointed at me -- "beg for it."

Beth went to the teacher's desk and took out a strap-on dildo. I had seen them in the shops in Amsterdam, but I had no experience of them. She climbed into it, did up the harness and stood facing me, in her schoolgirl uniform, with her tie beautifully loose and the dildo sticking out from under her short, pleated skirt.

"You want me to fuck you, do you?"

"Oh yes."

"Why should I?"

Suddenly, I knew I wanted this more than anything. I had to have her dildo inside me. I wanted it, I needed it. I fell to my knees.

"Beth," I said, "please. Please fuck me. Please please please fuck me. I'm your teacher, you're my student, I'm an old whore, and old tart, I need my schoolgirls. I'm begging you, please fuck my cunt with your cock."

"Beg for it."

I started to crawl towards her.

"I'm your teacher, Beth, and I'm your slut. I always was and always will be. You can do whatever you like to me, you can spank me and piss on me but please, I'm begging you, I'm pleading with you, please fuck me!"

I was at her feet now; she looked down at me scornfully.

"Lick my boots!"

"Yes, Beth. Oh yes!" And I lay full-length at her feet and licked all the way up her boots. First one, then the other. I closed my eyes: I could not have imagined this would ever happen. I felt totally debased, totally humiliated, crushed, degraded. I was her English teacher and I was licking ehr boots, adoring her, worshipping her. "Please, Beth" -- as I licked -- "I'm begging you" -- lick -- "please fill my dirty teacher cunt with your dildo -- with your big, fat girl-cock. I'll be your whore, I'll be your slut -- but please, please fuck me."

"You really are a dirty teacher, aren't you? Lie back. I'm going to fuck your dirty teacher cunt."

I looked round. Annette had laid a large duvet on the ground. I guessed it was to have mercy on my sore bum and I looked at her to see if there was spark of sympathy. None. She looked cold and hard and pointed at the duvet.

"Do as she says."

I lay back on duvet and spread my legs. I looked up at Beth. She was holding her strapon in one hand and loosening her school tie with the other, sneering down at me.

"You teacher bitch. You've wanted this for years, haven't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I have. I need to be fucked."

"By your students?"

"Yes. By my students. I'm a whore."

"Then get ready, whore."

She lay on top of me, her face next to mine. I felt her hand on my cunt, and then she brought it up to my face and put her fingers in my mouth, for me to taste my own cunt juices.

"You like that, teacher cunt?"

I nodded.

"Now -- fuck you!"

I felt her guiding the dildo into me. She pushed it right in, to its full length, her eyes on mine all the time. I could feel my eyes widening as it slid in.

"You're in me?" I said, hardly able to believe it. "You're fucking me?"

"Oh yes."

"You're really in me? You're fucking your teacher?"

"You bet I am."

She began to move, to build up a rhythm. It wasn't easy on the floot, but I arched my back and bent my legs to help her. And as she did it, she hissed in my ear, "I'm fucking you, teacher! I'm fucking you. I'm your student and I'm fucking you with my big student cock. Don't you just wish the others were here too, so you could suck their cunts too? Don't you just wish we were all here, in a circle, with you licking us out one by one? And the boys too, cumming all over you? You're a total cunt, aren't you?"

She was moving faster now. I could feel my body responding, building up to cumming.

"Admit it, you just dream of cunt all day," she hissed.

"Yes, it's true. I do. I just want cunt. I just want cunt. I just want cu-u-u-unt...."

It wasn't a screaming out cum; I came with a grunt and a sigh and a shudder.

We lay there getting our breath for a time. And still it wasn't quite over.

Annette came forward and tapped the side of her boot with her riding crop.

"You're a dirty bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Then we'd better clean you. Strip off down to your tie."

"My tie?"

She slapped y face again.

"Keep your tie on. Clear?"

"Yes, Miss."

I took off the skirt first and folded it up. It reminded me of stripping in front of Lisa and Miriam. I took off the school shirt and folded that too. I was wearing a black bra: I unhooked that and laid it on top of the other clothes. I let the tie hang between my tits.

Annette looked me over. So you're a dirty teacher, are you? You like tits?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Let's see. Beth?"

Beth stood in front of me and unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled it apart and stood there with her tits sticking out, her tie hanging between them. I glanced at Annette, but she just stood there, looking at me. I looked at Beth and this time I saw the faintest glimmer of a smile. I leant forward and kissed her tits. I licked them and kissed them and ran them over my face. I hugged her to me and felt her holding me tight as I worshipped her beautiful, perfectly shaped tits. I sucked them and fed them into my mouth one by one, as if I could have swalled them whole. I was deliriously happy. Gently, she eased me off and I stood up again in front of them both.

"She's definitely dirty, Aunty".

"Then let's wash her. On your knees, bitch! Crawl!"

They led the way across the room and I crawled after them. They opened a door into a small bathroom, very neat and clean.

Annette pointed at the bath. "Get in."

I knew what was coming. Of course I did. But I still could hardly believe it. I lay in the bath and watched as Beth spread her legs, and Annette rolled down her trousers and spread hers, and then they both let their piss spout all over me.