Teacher Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped. I couldn't take it in. It was warm and it was sexy and it ran over my tits and my legs and my cunt -- it soaked my school tie. I was a complete schoolgirl piss slut. I was in heaven. I opened my mouth and Beth aimed her piss at my face. I closed my eyes and let it run over my face and into my hair, taking it into my mouth and then spitting it out in great spurts. I was being pissed on by my student and by her aunt and I was humiliated and degraded and about as low as I could sink. I was blissfully happy. I lay back and wallowed in it.

Miriam was right, mind: washing it out of my hair afterwards took ages.

When I was dried and dressed I went back upstairs to find them both having tea and cake. They waved to me to come and join them. Well, it was tea time.

We all caught each other's eye and we just burst out laughing. We'd all just come from a heavy sex session and there we were enjoying tea and cake as if we were expecting the vicar at any moment. It was just too funny.

And we talked about normal things. Beth and I started talking about the English syllavbus we were each teaching at our different schools and and we all agreed on how dreadful the delays were on the Northern Line of the Undergound. But then I asked, "What do you think I should do?"

Annette looked at me. "That depends," she said. "What do you want to do?"

I thought a moment.

"I want this to be part of my life now. It's an important part of who I am."

Beth nodded.

"So, I suppose what I really want is the right partner. It has to be part of a relationship. I have to know that the right person respects me --" I gave a rueful smile "well, loves me, really."

Then I cried a bit.

"What you need," said Annette, "is to start meeting people. You need to find the right person to be your owner."

I looked at Annette, my eyes full of hope.

"Would you -?"

"No," she said. "I'll be your Mistress as long as you need me to be. You can have a cheap rate on sessions here. But your owner is someone special, someone who can love and respect you. You'll need to find her yourself. But I'll tell you what. You obviously enjoy a good tea and cake. There's a cafe you shuld visit. Are you free this weekend?"

"No. I'm at a friend's wedding all weekend. And then term starts again on Monday."

"Even better. The weekend following any good?"

"I'm busy on the Sunday but the Saturday's all right."

"Good. There's a cafe near the Tottenham Court Road. I'll give you the address. It's called Cafe, Cake and Kink."

"They do the most scrummy cakes," added Beth.

"You'll see what I mean. I'm running a beginners' workshop in domination and I need a willing model. I think you should do it."

I hesitated.

"This is in public?"

"It's a private group."

"All right."

"Good. It starts at five, but if you arrive a bit earlier, we can have tea and cake first."

"There's just one thing, don't you think, Aunt Annette?" said Beth.

"Indeed there is."

Beth got up and went to drawer. She took something out and came up behind me. Then she fitted me with a black leather slave collar with a silver ring at the front.

"It's my present to you," she said. "Now you can be a slave properly."