All Comments on 'Teacher Taught'

by busrider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good lord. "Seamen"?????

SEAMEN??? BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Spelling Errors

Have someone check your spelling, it only takes a minute. It is called "Proof Reading" before submitting your story, and you will not get comments like the one I read. Some people think that they never make a mistake, but I am sure they did when they just started out. Try again, and use someone else to read and correct errors in the story.

BUICK GSBUICK GSabout 19 years ago
GOOD

NOT BAD FOR A FIRST START. NOW YOU SEE THE ERROR ABOUT THE SPELLING. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU WROTE THE STORY, AND IT WAS GOOD, SOMEWHAT BELIEVEABLE. NOW SHOW YOUR READERS THAT YOU CAN WRITE ANOTHER AND GET A PROOFREADER THIS TIME, TO HELP THOSE WHO DEMAND PERFECTION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Feedback

Great story but spelling mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
way to go teach

as long as he didnt get emotionally involved. i would be delighted if a teacher fucked my son. its better than knocking up another 14 or 15 year old. i say we need miore horny female teachers. now a male teacher fucking my daughter, ill kill the pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't be embarassed, Just have someone spell Check

Your story was written well. You have some talent. Explore it more. And get someone to spell check your work, or do it on a word processor and have it spell check it for you. (To the person who was laughing, You're an asshole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous