Teacher to Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breath, Lucy. Just breath and I'll take my time." George offered words of support.

I grabbed fistfuls of silk bedding and grunted short sharp breaths, then George began to move that thick cock in and out of my arse. It was a feeling of unexpected bliss. It felt so different to having my pussy full, but also the same. I whined and moaned while this stranger, who bizarrely no longer felt like a stranger, sodomised me.

Thankfully, George didn't pound my arse like he did my pussy. He was the gentleman he claimed to be, allowing me to rub my clit while he slowly thrust in and out of my back door. Everything he did just took things to another level. The way he assumed I was an escort and took control. To leading me astray and removing my dress. To then pleasuring me with his tongue and cock. It was exhilarating.

I soon experienced another orgasm. George had been getting close to his release, but he managed to hold off until I was well and truly fucked. Accepting he had conquered and broken my body, he instructed me onto my knees for another new experience.

"Hold your tits up, Lucy, and open your mouth." George stroked his cock inches from my face.

I opened my mouth and pushed my breasts together, but I couldn't do all that porn talk that girls do in preparation of the money shot. Dreading the idea of having my face covered in cum, I looked into George's eyes and hoped it would be over soon.

"Here it comes, Lucy, put your head back. I'm going to cover your gorgeous face. Mmm."

The first pulse sent thick cum onto my forehead. The second and third covered my face as George moved his cock around, ensuring he covered as much of my face as possible. I instinctively closed my eyes as it landed everywhere. Down over my eyes lids, both sides of my face, and some inside my mouth until he had nothing left to release.

"That was sensational, Lucy. You're worth every single penny," George groaned, flicking the dregs from the end of his cock over my face.

I laughed in shock, frightened to move in case it all slipped off my face. It felt sexy being covered in cum, but gross to.

"You did great for your first time, Lucy. Carly has some competition," George chuckled as I got to my feet and ran to the shower.

"You can't tell her!" I shouted back. "She'll go mad if she finds out I used one of her punters." I lied to keep him quiet, then jumped in the shower, washing his cum from my face.

"Ok, Lucy." George followed me into the bathroom as he dressed. "How about I get your number and we do this regularly and discreetly some other place. I'd love to be one of your punters. You're going to earn a lot of money in this game."

"I can't do that behind Carly's back. I'm sorry."

"Why not? Since when did escorts have rules on sharing punters?" George laughed.

"Me and Carly do." I continued the lie to get him out of there.

George dressed whilst watching me shower. When I was done he handed me a towel and we kissed. I let him grope my breasts once more before I insisted he had to leave.

"If our paths cross again I'm having you, Lucy. Just think about it. I'm offering you fifty percent extra to what I pay Carly. Take care of yourself, gorgeous. Until next time."

George winked and finally left the apartment. I couldn't believe what I had done. As reality set in I cleaned Carly's bedroom and remade the bed. Whilst tidying up I found the money I'd thrown on the floor. I picked it up and counted it. £450. If George was as honest as he said he was. Carly was charging £300 an hour. Wow! I'm in the wrong job, I thought.

Yes I did. Of course I did. I kept the money and returned to my apartment. That night I slept well, but by morning I was feeling anxious, guilty and sore. I spent the weekend marking papers and reliving my experience with George in my head. Each time I had to take a break to rub one out. I couldn't control myself.

My sexually dormant body had been disturbed and woken. I didn't want to go back to being Louise the boring high school teacher, but that's what happened. I quickly reverted back to type and became consumed and lost in my work once more. It took a while before I could properly look Carly in the eye again. If she had any suspicions or knowledge she didn't let on. Not a single word or hint about what I'd done.

Two months passed when went into school to be summoned into the staff room with all the other teachers. The head teacher gathered us all up during lunch break and announced a new addition to our teaching staff.

"I'd like you all to welcome our new head of science to the school, Mr George Walters."

My jaw dropped and my face turned white as a sheet. Standing before me and my colleagues was the handsome stranger who'd mistaken me for an escort. The stranger who I let think I was an escort. My new colleague had paid me for sex. He had fucked me and taken my anal virginity before covering my face in cum.

I hid as best I could while the head teacher took George round the room, personally introducing him to everybody. When he finally got to me I felt sick and nauseous.

"And last but not least, this is another of our biology teachers, Miss Louise Grange. You'll find she's a great team member under your headship." The headteacher introduced me to George then turned to everyone else, arranging a staff welcome drink that coming Friday after work.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lou...cy," George smirked. "I'm looking forward to working with you."

The colour in my cheeks returned as a burst of deep embarrassment flooded my face. I wanted to die right there on the spot.

"It's nice to meet you to, George," I lied. I didn't want to see the man ever again. My first and last punter.

"Very nice indeed," George smiled, letting go of my hand and returning back to being centre of attention.

After my last lesson I was packing up when George entered the biology classroom. "I'm sorry to have embarrassed you earlier today," he said on entry.

"It's nobody's fault," I wised up to the situation.

"No, but still, that couldn't have been easy for you in there."

"Not as easy as it was for you, you mean."

"I was briefly shocked, but not for long. I'm not going to make your life difficult, Lucy. Here we are equals and professionals."

"It's Louise," I reminded him.

George smiled. "You'll always be Lucy to me," he said, pulling out an envelope. "And what you do in your spare time will never be shared by me."

"What's that?"

"You're hourly rate. I took the liberty of popping to the bank after meeting you in the staff room."

"I don't do that kind of work anymore, George. I decided it wasn't for me."

He stepped up beside me and brushed my hair away from my face. "You can't kid a kidder, Lucy. I don't call escorts to my house, but for you I'll make an exception. Regular exceptions."

"What are you doing?" I asked, when he started scribbling something down.

"It's my home address and telephone number. I'd like you to come over tonight. I haven't stopped thinking about you."

"George," I sighed, but I felt my body come alive.

"I'd love to have you as you are, unless you have any objections and would rather change into your glad rags."

"George," I sighed again, but he nor my body were taking heed.

He softly rubbed a finger across my lips and down the side of my face. "The money is yours now, Lucy. How does 7pm sound?"

An eternity seemed to pass before I nodded. I accepted I wanted George to fuck me again and nodded. It wasn't about the money. It was about unzipping Louise the boring high school teacher and stepping out as Lucy the escort. The money was just going to be an accessory to my new life... my secret life.

Part Two

George drove me insane. He was now my head of department and my one and only punter. During school working we remained strictly professional, although I got wet daydreaming about sex when he chaired our science department meetings.

Twice a month he had me call to his house for £450 an hour. The fifty percent extra he promised was always included. He said he had dropped Carly, not that she ever told me about her punters. George said he only wanted me and he couldn't afford to have two escorts on the go.

He was a closely guarded man. At work we rarely spoke, and when we did it was professional, and we never flirted. He never asked about my personal life in or out of work, and I never noticed a gap in his personality to ask about his. He would text me instructions on what to wear, but it was usually a request for a dress, skirt or lingerie. It was never a specific outfit. I'd arrive dolled up as Lucy and we'd quickly get down to business. Within the hour he was covering my face and breasts in his cum. He never seemed to want to cum inside me.

Condoms weren't used. A foolish risk by both of us, especially me. I knew I wasn't having sex with anybody else, but for all I knew George was shagging a different woman or escort every night of the week. I got checked out a couple of times and the tests came back negative. I think that's why I naively trusted him.

It was the sixth or seventh meeting I had with George at his place when he gave me a £1000. I was taken aback, expecting him to want me to spend the night. I would have done it, but George wasn't interested in spending the night with me.

"I have a surprise for you, Lucy," he announced, as I stood in my usual school teacher attire of black pencil skirt, white blouse, stockings and heels. Underneath I had a matching black bra and pantie set.

"A surprise? This is a lot of money." I said.

"And you're with it, Lucy. Tonight I want you to entertain me." He grinned.

"Entertain you?" I wondered anxiously. "Don't I always entertain you?"

"That you do, but tonight I want you to entertain me in new exciting ways."

"You can't just spring surprises on me like this." I tried to protest.

"Think of the money. You're an escort. Then think about the fun we're all going to have," George smirked.

"All?" I became very nervous.

"Boys!" George called out, then in walked two young naked men, sporting semi erections.

"Hello, Miss Grange," they said in unison, and their cocks hardened fully.

"Michael! Jarrod!" I gasped, slapping a hand over my mouth. They were two former pupils of mine. Now eighteen I might add.

"I believe these two strapping young lads were once former students of yours. Favourites I think." George watched me with a smirk.

"They weren't my favourites! They were just top of the class!" I froze in disbelief, staring at their solid body's and cocks. They had matured into fine young men, but they were still too young for me.

"Are you going to deny me this evening, Lucy? Are you going to deny these young lads the chance of a lifetime to satisfy their former high school teacher? Are you going to seriously deny the lust we all see in your eyes right now?"

"I... we... can't..."

"Of course we can. Boys, treat Miss Grange with the upmost respect she deserves."

"You have our word," Jarrod smiled, walking towards me with his cock at full mast.

"We wouldn't ruin an opportunity like this," Michael beamed, approaching me with his friend.

"Wait!" I laughed nervously; the situation was crazy. I couldn't gather my thoughts and emotions quick enough.

The two boys were on me in an instant. One either side, kissing my neck, face and mouth while their hands grabbed my arse and breasts. They were gentle and intimate, taking their time to excite me with their lips and hands while George sat and watched us.

Suddenly, my feet started moving and I was being led towards the kitchen table. I didn't protest or saying anything, I let the boys take me wherever they wanted. Jarrod started unbuttoning and removing my blouse, while Michael unzipped and removed my pencil skirt. I gasped and sighed until I was standing in my heels, stockings and underwear.

With my body under siege from young, strong hands and eager soft lips, George took out his cock as I stared straight into his eyes. I was searching him for help, but I also couldn't help but smile before I shivered at Michael unhooking my bra. These former students of mine were about to see their former biology teachers large breasts.

Jarrod pulled the bra away from my body as Michael squatted down in front of me and peeled down my knickers. My breasts and shaven pussy were now totally exposed to the room and all present. I quickly had hands on my soft fleshy mounds and hands smoothing up and down my legs. Jarrod stood up to find his friend cupping and squeezing my breasts.

"Keep her stockings and heels on, boys. You can fuck Miss Grange as she is," George instructed.

Michael smiled at me then planted his lips firmly on mine. We kissed like lovers, not former teacher-pupil. With Jarrod standing behind me, arms round my body playing with my breasts, I knew these boys were going to have me. I knew I would let them. I also believed if I didn't they would take me anyway. I think that excited me more.

In a dazed whirlwind of lusty emotions, I was turned around and around over the course of twenty minutes or so, as Jarrod and Michael took it in turns to kiss and grope me in front of George. I was attended to erotically by both. I was fingered by both. I was turned on and pleasured by both.

"You look beautiful, Lucy, doesn't she boys?" George sat back smiling and stroking his cock.

"Stunning," Jarrod groaned, coming to stand beside his friend.

"Definitely stunning," Michael grinned.

Both boys were now standing in front of me, holding their impressive solid erections. I giggled at my predicament. I was not so long ago their biology teacher. I never fancied them or any other pupil for that matter. I was against that kind of behaviour. However, they were no longer my pupils. They were two young men, two fine, strapping young men as George put it, standing before me, full of expectation.

"I think they'd like you on your knees now, Lucy. How about it boys? Would you like to see Miss Grange on her knees, sucking your cocks?"

"Absolutely!" Jarrod exclaimed.

"Couldn't think of anything better," Michael added.

Giggling, I sank to my knees in the middle of George's kitchen and took hold of both boys. They groaned and reached for a breast each, squeezing my flesh as I stroked theirs, then I opened my mouth and took turns flicking my tongue across the sensitive tips of their throbbing cocks.

"That's it, Miss," Jarrod groaned, treating me somewhat as if I were still his teacher. By name at least.

"Suck it, Miss Grange," Michael joined in, tweaking my nipple. "You have great tits. All the boys at school loved your big tits."

I was so horny I began to suck on Michael's throbbing cock first. I devoured the head, massaging and sucking on it while stroking Jarrod. I then swapped over. Back and forth I used my mouth on the boys, realising they were living out a fantasy.

"Suck our balls, Miss!" Michael said. "Mmm! Fuck yeah!" he then groaned when I obliged him.

I was more than an escort I thought. I was a slut. A shameless slut. One that was loving every second of pleasuring these boys. I no longer cared about George or the risk to my reputation if this got out. I was living in the moment. Living and preparing these two boys to fuck me. I needed it. I was craving it.

"Let's get her on the kitchen table. I wanna lick her pussy!" Jarrod told his friend.

The boys took back control and quickly had me laying flat on my back across George's table. George himself got up and came closer. He was naked now, stroking his cock as he watched these two eighteen-year-olds getting ever closer to fucking me.

"Oh fuck!" Jarrod gasped. "You got an awesome pussy, Miss! Mmm!"

I moaned my appreciation the moment I felt Jarrod's tongue lapping my folds. What he lacked in experience he made up for with effort and enthusiasm. He pushed two fingers inside me and flicked my clit frantically with his tongue. I was moaning and playing with my breasts when Michael tilted my head back and thrust his cock down my throat.

"Can't believe I'm throat fucking Miss Grange! The hottest teacher in school!" he grunted, feeding me his cock.

"Yeah! Tell me about it!" Jarrod said, rising to his feet. Disappointingly he didn't make me cum on his tongue. He was a little impatient to fuck me.

"Take your time boys. I didn't pay a lot of money to watch you fuck your former teacher in a flash. The lady always comes first." George obviously noticed my disappointment at not cumming.

"Don't worry, George," Jarrod said. "Miss Grange is going to love it!"

With that, the young lad, the former top student of mine, positioned his cock and pushed himself deep inside my body. I was gagging on Michael's as I gasped when Jarrod entered me. He thankfully pulled his cock out of my mouth and gave me a break.

"Damn! That's so fucking nice!" Jarrod exclaimed, panting straight away as he fucked me with long, slow strokes. "Man! That is one awesome pussy!"

George patted Jarrod's shoulder and chuckled. "Take your time boys. Take your time."

"We intend to last long as possible," Michael laughed, putting his cock back inside my mouth.

He let me hold his cock and control how much I took this time, while he and George groped my tits and played with my swollen nipples. Jarrod, meanwhile, held my legs high and wide as he fucked me slow and deep. It didn't take long before I was moaning I was going to cum.

My sounds became hungry and needy. Jarrod grunted for me to cum then increased the urgency of his strokes. His fingers dug into my soft thighs as his cock moved harder and faster. The three of them willed me on until I exploded. Jarrod hissed that he could feel my pussy going crazy around his cock. I had lost control of my mind and body with that eighteen-year-old cock fucking me so good.

"Bend her over!" Michael jumped excitedly. "I lost count how many times I watched that arse in class! I wanna fuck her from behind!" Jarrod gently lowered my legs and the boys swapped positions.

"Are you ok, Lucy!" George checked in with me, as I and the boys turned me over onto my front.

"Yes, I'm good," I said, smiling and breathing heavily as my breasts squashed against the table.

Michael kicked my heels apart and ran his hands up and down the backs of my stocking clad legs. "Mmm, fuck that looks so hot!" he said, before I felt his cock rubbing against my pussy.

"Suck it, Miss Grange," Jarrod groaned, lifting my head from the table and offering his cock to my mouth.

At the same time, both boys entered me again. I immediately tasted my pussy juices as I sucked on Jarrod's cock, but things were moving nicely again to think about it for too long. Michael had his hands on my arse and he was fucking me deep from behind. Jarrod simply ran his his fingers through my hair and let me suck his cock how I wanted. He seemed to be loving my oral skills.

For the next five minutes or so the two former pupils of mine spit roasted me non-stop. I violently came this time, surpassing any orgasm I'd had before it. George was standing to the side, stroking and leaking pre-cum.

"Now, let's move this upstairs to the bedroom," George said. It wasn't a suggestion. It was a polite instruction.

In my lace top stockings and heels, the ones I wore to school for work, I was led upstairs to George's bedroom on weak legs, by two naked, virile former students of mine, with my head of department leading the way. Surrounded by so much testosterone and fine naked male specimens, I realised I wanted all three of them to fuck me. I needed them to. I needed to go home that night completely satisfied.

I'd seen and been fucked more than a few times by a George in his bedroom that I casually walked over to the bed and threw myself down on it. Jarrod and Michael climbed on either side of me, instantly putting us into a mingled state of kissing and rubbing of bodies.