All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He should arrange a private tutoring session and see if,

he can make the others lose their anxiousness to get some by hypnotizing them one at a time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Excellent pacing...the writer has resisted the urge to rush things along...good development. I look forward to the next installment.

AtavistAtavistover 10 years ago
Man

The first chapter of every story you've put out has left me trembling and wanting more.

ap2techap2techover 10 years ago
Excellent start

I love mind control themes and yours held my attention through out. I hope the next part is coming soon and just as good as this one was.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very good indeed!

I look forward to reading more of this excellent and arousing story - thank you for sharing it with us. Five stars and more soon, please!

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
Nice and easy does it

Love the slow building pace of the story. Sure hope the next chapter doesn't slip past me, unnoticed. Looking forward to some one on one home lessons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

The next logical step is to get her to suck and then fuck the boys. Maybe even have them come over to her house for a weekend of studying where she and them are nude and engaging in sex.

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 10 years ago
Much Fun!

You have enough ideas from other comments. Very fun story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

This teacher need to wear high heels, sexy stockings and skirt and be fuck and blackmail by his students. Excellent story.so far. I hope the next chapter will follow soon.

gondaolgondaolover 10 years ago
Chapter 2

With this GREAT start as Ch 1, where is Ch 2??

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

Great start!

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
Excellent - 5 stars.

The slow progression is very nice. Nothing rushed and it Is not obscene like most writers on this site would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid...

she tried to climb Mountain Dew

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mindless drivel !!

Well deserved "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It made me itch!

Different than most teacher seduction stories, I am going to read the next episode to see where it leads. //(*_^)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
l agree.

I happen to agree with DWornock, and I also gave this story 5*s. I can't wait to see wherwhere the author takes these characters. Right on, StortTeller07! Write on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

I LOVE stories of mind control, mentalists, and hypnotists using their talents on women stage guests, teachers, moms, etc. Looking forward to CH. 2.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Mentalist

When I was about the age of William, there were all kinds of books about hypnotism and Mesmerizing. "The Search for Bridey Murphy " was a best seller. It was a book about hypnotic regression and triggered a great deal of interest.

I learned a bit about the subject, enough that I hypnotized my then girlfriend and her mother. The results were interesting to say the least. (And no, I was still a virgin when I left for college.) If the suggestion wasn't too far out of their comfort zone, then it happened. And their comfort zone kept getting bigger and bigger, like Williams' teacher. Great fun for all.

As the other comments said, the story was well-written, exciting to read, and flowed smoothly. I think you did an outstanding job. Now all I have to do is find is the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very sexy teacher

wow, the power of suggestion sure made for a good story. This teacher did not know what was going on in her class room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My fantasy

I sometimes imagine pretending to be hypnotised and following someone's lewd suggestions, but actually knowing exactly what I'm doing! Probably not in a classroom though - or a stage show. A private function somewhere, maybe in front of people I know!!

As others have said - love the pace of this. Now for the next chapter ... Carol

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 5 years agoAuthor
Your Fantasy

If you like the idea of being controlled by hypnosis, and knowing it, try reading - Housewife Bimbo, Magicians Assistant, and Maid Wife. - just a thought.

garolopezvigarolopezviover 3 years ago

I would have done a LOT for a teacher to “ help “ me like Miss Grant has been doing for these guys !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I personally think this is the best, sexiest,most al,uring story on this entire website, and if I could give an ev e n higher score than 5 stars, I surely would do so!!!

greenparrotgreenparrotover 2 years ago

Sloppy writing. Find a night school that will teach you to write. Your idea is excellent, its the execution that is faulty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what no oral no pussy wtf.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Wow, a female character in an ENF/exhibitionism story with large breasts? That's so rare on this site!

Overall, the story could use a bit more proofreading, as some of the syntax felt off. Otherwise, it was really enjoyable! I liked the slow build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7272 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES