Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A convention leads prim and proper wife astray!
4.7k words
3.92
63.7k
70
7

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers

This story is written for a reader who requested that I write this story for him and his wife. It contains two consenting adults whose fantasy turns to reality, it involves differing age groups, cuckoldry, an unfaithful wife and mixed race sex. If this is not your thing don't read it. Hope everyone else enjoys it.

Hi there my name is John I am a sixty year old guy, and work as a fireman. My wife Pam is ten years my junior at fifty, she is a third grade teacher, who has maintained her looks and her figure extremely well.

Now as open minded adults, we both have fantasies like most couples, but until recently had never acted them out. We had always kept them behind closed doors, in the bedroom or in house so to speak. Like some couples we had fantasised about Pam being with another man, not just any man but a well hung young black man. Pam also enjoys her lingerie, as do I!

There is nothing sexier than her dressed in suspenders, stockings, stiletto heels and half cut peek a boo bra with some silky panties on. It gives me a raging hard on at the thought.

Pam gets even more wild if she has a few G&T's and turns into a cock craving little slut when she has had a little tipple or two. We even introduced black condoms and a larger than my own cock, dildo into our sex play. So we both kind of hoped it was always a possibility that things may or may not progress. Well until last week nothing happened, then almost overnight my wife became that black cock loving whore we had always fantasised about. This is our story of how it happened.

Pam had to go away for a week on a teacher's convention, and that is where things developed, fairly quickly as you will see. The first night we were chatting and Pam was telling me about the course and that everyone was going to get together for a meal and a few drinks. So nothing untoward there, the following night the conversation was more direct with the name of Adam cropping up a few times, then she was gone again. All in all, the signs were there then, but me being me didn't see them. The third night no phone call, just a text message;

Pam: 'Hi honey, just going out for a few drinks with Adam, chat later'

Me: 'OK enjoy yourself XX'

Then nothing for three hours. Finally I got another text. Which was a bit cryptic, and even then I didn't click right away.

Pam: 'going to bed speak tomorrow'

Now nothing untoward there I thought, apart from the fact that it was only nine pm at night. What was the reason for her early bed? I discovered that in the morning before I got to work.

Pam: 'Hi darling you know I love you don't you XX'

Me: 'Yes why?'

Pam: 'well you know our fantasy?'

Me: 'Yes!'

Pam: 'well it happened for real!'

It took me a few minutes to realise what Pam was telling me, but then I got instantly hard and wondered if it was true or she was just teasing.

Me: 'honestly? With a black guy?'

Pam: 'Yes, Adam!'

Me: 'Tell me more! Was he good? Is he big? Did you cum?'

Pam: 'I'll tell you all about it later have to go to convention XX'

And that was it she was gone! I was on tenterhooks all day, I had to slip away to the bathroom at work a few times and beat one out of myself, as my cock wouldn't stay flaccid it seemed to be permanently erect at the wild and sexual thoughts rushing around in my brain, and the more I thought of them the wilder, more raunchier and more sordid they became. I kept asking myself what is his cock like, is it a big one, will it make her gasp, moan and scream like she wants too, how many times have they fucked last night, did she fuck him the first night, everything was just running wild inside my imagination.

Finally I got home after six and waited for the call, at seven pm the phone pinged with a text.

'go check your emails'

I almost ran to the home office, clicked open my mail account and there was a message from Pam, entitled 'For your eyes only' quickly sat down and clicked open the message. A picture of Pam appeared at the top of the message, she was all dolled up in what must have been a new halter neck red dress, red stilettos, black seemed stockings and her make up all done. 'Before' was typed below it. Then I started to read the message from my wife Pam;

My Darling,

Our fantasy has happened and I must say the real thing is way beyond our fantasy. Adam who I met the first hour I was at the convention is a real stud, just like we imagined. I had too many G&T's! As usual. But Darling he was a right gentleman and although I wasn't interested in him at the outset, he gradually won me over (probably the drinks fault! That's what I am blaming anyway) But God almighty darling, he has a lovely big thick cock and yes it is huge! I measured it and it is twelve inches from lovely plum sized tip to the base at the top of his large shaven ball-sac. The first time we made love (yes that second night before you ask) it was sublime.

I had gone out and bought some new underwear, a red and black Basque with suspender belt attached, some new black sheer stockings with a lovely frilly seam down the back of them and a new pair of red stiletto heels all six inches of heel! (you'll love them) I also bought a new dress as you can see a lovely silky halter necked one. Adam loved sliding his big meaty cock all over it before we made love.

He took his time the first time as I struggled to begin with to take all of him inside me and he said not to worry every other woman had the same problem, but he assured me I would eventually be able to take it easily. I do hope so as it fills me like nothing ever has before (I'm sorry darling but despite you having a good sized cock his is far bigger and far more satisfying!)

He fucked me for over an hour that first time, I came several times and the bedsheets were soaking wet. I have never cum so much or so often before. Adam is a really good lover, and last night well! He fucked me stupid is all I will say, and cum! Well he can cum multiple times, unlike you he can cum six or seven times in one session, I was literally covered in it.

He started off last night by eating my pussy, his tongue worked my cunt like nothing or no one ever has before, he chewed on my clit until I was washing his face with my juices. Then he put his cock in my mouth and I sucked on it for ages, licking up and down the shaft, sucking on his big heavy balls taking them into my mouth and rolling them around like you like me to do. He was holding my head throughout and moaning and gasping as well. Then he took his cock and put it in me I was so wet I felt his balls slap against my upturned ass cheeks, I had taken all twelve inches and on only my second night. He then pounded me senseless, I was moaning groaning and yelling at him to fuck me good. Adam really pounded your wife darling and I took several loads of cum in my pussy that night. God the hotel staff must think what a slut I am the bed was ringing wet again despite me having put a towel down as well! My new knickers were soaking wet with his cum, as he used them to wipe up a lot of the mess. My pussy, my face, my tits it was everywhere and god it is so delicious I almost crave it! I just want to suck his balls dry for him.

Anyway darling Adam knows all about our fantasies, and he loves the thought of you knowing about him. I have to go we are going out again for a few drinks G&T's I hope! As I intend having more big black cock tonight! Hope your cock isn't to sore beating yourself off XXXX

Love yourself

Pam your slut wife!

I leaned back in the computer chair and realised I had cum in my pants! Without even touching myself. I thought wow! What a slut I have married. I could hardly wait to find out what else they got up to, my waiting was shorter than expected. At around twelve pm as I lay in bed drifting in and out of sleep, my mind flowing with visions of my wife and her young stud lover screwing each other with abandon, I heard my phone ping, only this time it wasn't a message from Pam, rather it was from Adam, her new big cocked lover and bull stud. I realised then that he was in total control of my wife, and that he had taken her phone off her and was taking great delight in telling me what he was doing or going to do to my now black cock slut of a wife;

This is the text I received:

Hi Cuck;

Adam here. I'm using your slut wife again, God does she love it rough!

Ive got her down on her knees, sliding my cock into her mouth. Bitch can swallow it all now, love hearing her gag on it! She loves to feel it grow, getting harder and harder in that sweet mouth. I grab her hair and force my cock down her throat till the tears flow down her cheeks, and I can hear her constantly gag on it.

Now I'm gonna throw her on the bed, on her back wit her head over the edge and feed my cock back down her throat all the while I'll be fucking her throat, holding it deep in there and squeezing and spanking those lovely tits of hers!

Your slut wife keeps telling me how good I taste, telling me how wet she is and how desperate she Is for my cock in her throat.

I tell her I'm gonna fuck her throat good, and make a mess on her face from all her spit.

You bitch tell me how she gonna stick her ass in the air with her dripping wet pussy desperate for ma big dick! I be like getting ma tongue on her juicy slit and sucking it good and hard! All over that wet pussy used to be yours! An a be sticking ma thumb up her tight ass whilst she beg me for ma cock!

She tell me to make her beg for ma cock, so I take my cock and slap it all over her slutty face, dribbling pre cum all over that pretty little face. Pushing ma knob and my balls into her willing mouth, for your wife to suck on. She's soon begging me to fuck her like the slut she is!

You like that white boy? A bet you do! She tell me it what she deserve. I'm not finished with her face yet though. I shove ma cock back down her throat, holding it there as she wriggles about on the bed gasping for air! While I squeeze her tits, making them covered in hand marks, spank them harder and harder she like that boy! Pulling and twisting the big nipples making her scream. God this bitch of yours sure likes it rough white boy!

Now I'm gonna fuck her boy, belly down, ass up and my big nigger dick shoved right in balls deep, pushing her down onto the bed, while holding her hair and stretching her white married pussy for her. Riding her like a pony!

Fuck your little slut wife is dripping wet. Gonna have to go to busy to text now maybe she'll tell you later bye cucky!..

And with that the screen went blank. I was by now frantically tossing myself off and with a loud grunt I shot a huge load of cum all over the bed as my balls tightened and emptied themselves! Fuck I thought, that is so hot! I lay for ages playing with my flaccid cock hoping with all hope she or he would text back. It was over an hour later when this came through, once again from Adam:

Hi Cucky,

your little slut is passed out on the bed so I thought I'd send you an update. When I left you I was about to fuck your wife doggie style, well I gripped her nice firm ass cheeks and pummelled her cunt good and hard, all the while she was moaning like a banshee, telling me how good it was, how she wanted me to fuck the arse of her and how big my cock felt inside her. I gave her a right good seeing too.

Then I pulled my cock out of her ravaged cunt and fed it into her willing mouth. The little slut gobbled it clean licking all the combined juices of not only my cock but my balls and ass crack too. She couldn't get enough cock your little prim and proper wife Pam couldn't!... bet you never imagined she could be such a slut eh?

I'm waiting for tomorrow night as I have promised that seeing as how it is the last night I'm going to fuck her ass for her. She has promised she will swallow my cock afterwards, just like the dirty little whore she is. I love using your wife cucky! I could get used to it a whole lot more when we get back. I intend fucking your wife wherever and whenever I want. I love filling her full of cum, her pussy gaping, like it had been ripped open like a torn rag. I do hope she is able to explain why your cock will be of little use to her now she has had superior black cock don't you?

See you;

Adam

I lay there moaning as my fully erect and achingly sore cock was abused by my right hand yet again. Only this time when I came, It was so sore it made me curl up into a fetal position as I had drained my balls so much previously. I wondered what I would say or what we would feel like now that our fantasy was no longer just that, but was absolutely real. God I wish I could see it happen, I bet it was amazing the contrast of black on white, oh my what desires, what lustful ideas had we opened.

I went to work the next day, and several guys asked if I was alright, I was walking around in a daze most f the day. That was until we got a call out to a house fire, and my professional head kicked in. It was well gone midnight before I got home, and by then I was gagging to know what had happened at the convention hotel bedroom. Again it was text, and email, so this is what I received that last night, again not from Pam, my wife but from her big cocked bull stud;

Hi Cuck;

didn't have time to text during the fucking I just gave your wife so here's what happened tonight.

I love the way your previously prim and proper wife talks filthy now, loves it hard, rough, and fast. I do love a woman that can take it rough, opens so many other doors, don't you think?

Well tonight was a repeat f last night lots of oral sex for both of us, and a good hard fast pounding of your wife's well used pussy. Her tits are well red and marked so you will be able to see that upon her return, I gave them special attention this evening with lots of slapping, pulling and stretching not just the tits themselves but the nipples! God she loves them nipples pulled hard, the harder the better it seemed!

I had your wife go out and get some lube today just to help with the inevitable promise I had made to her to fuck her arse! Like the obedient slut she is now she obeyed to the letter.

I had her lay on her back, pushed her legs over her head and used two the three fingers on her ass, giving her a good lubing up as I did. Then I lubed up both her asshole and my cock and started to ease it into her. Her ass was so tight even with the lube, and the language from her well it turned the air blue let me tell you, called me all the fucking bastards under the sun LOL!

I told her to pull her ass cheeks apart like a good little whore, and soon I was pumping that ass like a steam engine while she screamed and begged me to fuck her harder! What a little slut you have. I don't know if she was screaming with pain or the pleasure but I sure didn't stop to find out. I just romped her ass like I was riding her pussy.

After a while I whipped her over onto her belly, re-entered her ass and began really pounding the shit out of her so to speak LOL!

You should have heard her begging me to spank and slap her ass whilst drilling my cock into her so of course I happily obliged. I spanked your wife's ass so hard it's well marked, all red and bruised but she was begging for it. After a while she asked me to stop, climbed off the bed got onto her knees and with no prompting took my cock in her hands and fed it into her mouth straight from ass to mouth! I like a really dirty whore don't you?

Every now and again she would stop sucking, licking or gobbling on my cock to beat it with her fist clamped around my girth begging me to cum. I wasn't ready for that and ordered her to stand up bend over grab her ankles and I shoved my cock back into her gaping asshole! I had her mouth hooked by a finger from each hand keeping her mouth open, and pulling her back onto my cock as I thrust it deep inside your wife. I could see her face in the mirror on the wall her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was mumbling don't stop! don't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Whilst I let out a roar and emptied my balls into her asshole.

I let go her mouth and she flopped onto the bed face down and as she did my legs got splashed as she squirted like a fountain all over them. I quickly shoved several fingers up her ravaged pussy and pumped her hard and fast, her body was shaking with orgasm after orgasm until she stopped and lay still. I think she had passed out!! LOL what an absolute slut your wife is!

I will be sending her home with all of her holes well serviced, stretched and filled with black baby batter. My instructions to your wife are to be carried out to the last detail or she can forget about any more of my big black cock. She has to wear her panties until she gets home and only then can she remove them and show you how much cum I filled her with.

P.S enjoy the recording I made for you cucky!

I almost came again without touching myself! Thinking quickly to find the recording and listen to my slut wife being fucked by this black cocked stud, her first proper Bull!, I found it pressed play and within a few seconds, I could hear the sounds of my wife with Adam her new stud being played. The groans were muffled a bit but there were unmistakable slurping sounds.

So it imagined it was my wife Pam sucking on Adam's big cock.

"That's it my white slut suck on that big black cock, treat it like it's your masters cock like the whore slut you are"

Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Was all I could hear. Then a little groan and some serious gagging as he obviously shoved that big cock down her throat.

"You mine now slut, your my fuck toy to do as I please with you get that you white whore. All you white woman the same once you got black there is no going back"

He started laughing as I continued to hear my wife Pam gag, splutter and choke on his cock as it did it's work on her throat. After a while I could hear my wife begging him for his cock;

"Oh fuck me baby, fuck your slut whore please! Give me that beautiful big black cock like the slut I am, pound my cunt hard Adam please, please fuck me with it!"

"Oh you gonna get it bitch, you a real white ho slut now!"

"oh my gawd! I love your big black cock. Fuck me..... Come on you big bastard..POUND Me with that cock! ....Give it to me!! harder... harder...you big beautiful black cocked fucker!"

I could hear slap!, slap!, slap!, not hard enough to be his hand then I realised he was bitch slapping her face with his cock. It sounded really sordid, wet and definitely she was enjoying it going by the moans, groans and panting sounds from her.

"Yeah bitch .... that's it whore!...TAKE My big cock..You white married slut... God you little Ho ah can feel you creaming all over my black dick.... Go on you slut cover my cock in your love juices like the white whore you are!"

The sounds of a good hard fucking went on for several more minutes then a brief silence, where I thought it had stopped recording. But then I heard wet slurping sounds again and thought it was her sucking his cock again, however I could hear Pam moaning softly so quickly figured out he was eating her pussy. Accompanied by loud wet sloppy sounds I quickly figured out he was also finger fucking her, I wondered how many fingers he had up her now that he had stretched my married sluts pussy for her!

easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers
12