Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going by the ever increasing loud moans and groans he had a few inside her, her obvious orgasms that seemed to flow into one another ever increasing in volume. I could still hear him sucking, slurping and spitting on her pussy as well, Until the sounds of her pleasure got so loud, until she screamed out she was coming again! He let her come then I heard him tell her;

"get up on all fours you filthy little cum slut, I'm gonna fuck that tight ass now!"

"Oh god No, I can't take that monster!"

"You'll do as your told slut, your my fuck toy, I'll decide which hole I'm gonna fuck not you!"

"First am gonna loosen you up with my fingers, then I'll lube up my cock and feed your tight ass with it bitch!"

I heard a squirting sound and thought that must be the lube being applied to my wife Pam's asshole. I then could hear her moan as he obviously began finger fucking her ass! It sounded really loud and oh god so dirty I was frantically beating on my own cock by now as visions of my wife flooded my imagination. Every now and then she would moan a bit louder and I imagined that was him putting more fingers in her ass to stretch her out and et her ready for that magnificent big cock of his. I could almost see her on all fours, pulling her ass cheeks wide and his fingers flashing in and out of her virgin ass. We had never done anal sex as she always said she thought it was too dirty, that it would hurt too much, yet here she was doing exactly that with her new stud and by the sounds of it loving it!

"Ooooh god Ooooh fuck! That's so fucking dirty! God you bastard I like it!"

"I'm going to make you scream with pleasure slut!....and then I'm going to fill your ass with my cum!"

Then I heard Pam cry out;

"Oh fuck NOOOO! It's too big! Stop please stop!"

"Fucking shut up slut! Your going to take it in this ass, one way or another so just relax and take it!"

"Oh FUCK NOOOO! It hurts! It's too sore stop please, stop pleaaaaasseee!"

Then I could hear slapping as he obviously began spanking her ass. Pam's yells quickly stopped, and her pleas for him to stop had begun to subside now and soon, all I could hear were sounds of pleasurable moaning!

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! Oh yes! Oh Yes! Oh god that feels so fucking good!"

"Yeaahhh! That's a good little slut!"

"Oh god that's so good! I love it fuck my ass harder!"

"Told you you'd like it my little teacher slut!"

"Go on fuck my ass harder, fuck me! fuck me! FUCK ME!"

"Yeah yo bitch you like my big cock don't ya!"

"Ooooh gawd! Yessssss! Fuck me with your big black cock you bastard!.....OH God it's so big.. It's stretching my Ass so much!"

"You fucking love this bitch!"

"Ooooh Yessss! you fucker I've never had cock in my ass before...god i fucking love your big cock!"

I could hear the sounds as clear as day of his body slapping against my wife's ass as he pummelled her ass with his big black cock. My mind was in a wild spinning sensation of lustful, filthy thoughts and images of her being drilled face down on the bed, that big black cock rapidly sliding in and out of my wife's tight little ass!

My right hand was flying up and down my own hot throbbing shaft of my own cock, my left hand cupped my bloated balls, rolling them around in my palm, and then all too soon I felt that familiar feeling, and with a roar I came!

The first shot flew out of the tip, clearing it by a good two feet, rapidly followed by more shots that landed on the bed, my splayed legs and my lower belly. Fuck it was years since I came so fucking hard and all because my wife was being unfaithful to me with a young hung black stud!

I could still hear the two of them fucking, I was still trying to concentrate on listening while coming down from my own high so it was a bit blurry for a while.

"That's it slut take my big black cock all the way up your ass! What a fucking slut and whore you are!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop I'm going to cum again!"

With that I heard her yell out;

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

As she came on his big black cock that was still embedded in her asshole.

"Your mine now bitch, your all mine! I'm gonna fuck you whenever and wherever I want you understand your mine, you black cock craving slut!"

A few more moans and groans sounds of fumbling, soft panting and finally nothing!

Then the phone went dead. I lay panting myself and wondering if our life as husband and wife had entered a new period, with my wife now a black cock craving slut, me as a fully fledged cuckolded husband and whether we would survive the fantasy now being our reality?

One thing was for sure, I couldn't wait till she got home later that day, there was so much I wanted to know. I wanted to hear the full uncut story of how my prim and proper wife was now a black cock craving slut, who would do anything her bull stud wanted. And my most innermost desire was that 'Oh I do hope it continues' I'm sure my wife Pam will want it too, now she has had the real black cock and not just a bit of rubber.

T.B.C...

12