Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of my teacher wife to becoming a black cock slut.
4.7k words
3.77
35.9k
40
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,311 Followers

In the first part I told you how my wife Pam, a third grade teacher all prim and proper turned into a black cock craving slut at her teachers convention with a black guy Adam, who is half her age, how he turned her into a slut, how she took his cock in every hole of her body. This is the second part a couple days after she returned home. Like before this story is written by request and contains two consenting adults entering into a slut wife, cuckolded husband story with interracial sex, if it's not your thing don't read it.

I was waiting on Pam returning from her 'special' convention, my cock was throbbing already in anticipation as I watched out of our living room window for her to arrive back home, then I saw her and what was obviously Adam arrive in a car, she kissed him on the lips and then got out and came into the house, I was already erect as she walked in the door. I grabbed her and kissed her as hard as I could, my tongue sliding around in her mouth, the same mouth her stud had pushed his fat thick cock into over the past week. I could almost imagine her sucking on his black cock in my mind as I let my tongue roam around her mouth, the same mouth he had used so recently.

When we finally broke, I pulled her over to the couch ripped off my trousers and presented her with my raging hard on. I pushed her onto the sofa and told her to get her knickers off I was going to claim my pussy back. She laughed and slid her panties off, I noticed they were the same ones she had been told to keep on, they were covered in his spunk stains and I could smell the sex off of her pussy as I knelt down and slid my own cock all over her wet and spunk covered slit before shoving my cock into her pussy. It went in so easily, all sort of loose and slimy, I could feel my cock sliding around in what was obviously the remnants of his cum that had filled her prior to them arriving home.

I gasped after just a few strokes and I felt my cock twitch then add my own cum to the mix. Nothing much had been said until then, and I held her tight, I could smell her perfume and hints of his cologne whilst I whispered into her ear

"Thank you baby, thank you! I love you baby, I really do!"

Then we broke apart, she looked at me and asked me;

"Are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Sure darling it's what we had fantasised about isn't it!"

"Yes but fantasising and reality are two entirely different things honey! You do realise now I've had his big black cock I want more of it don't you?"

"Yes honey I fully understand!"

"Maybe sometimes you can watch but I'm not sure about you joining in at the moment lets see where it takes us OK?"

"Uhu!"

"Yes as long as he is fucking me your time using my pussy, mouth or any sex will be limited! Well...Just for now till we see OK!"

"Ah eh yes! But I still get sexual relief from you baby till we find out yeah?"

"Of course honey I'll still play with your cock give you a hand job as such, especially while telling you about all the dirty sordid details of his and my trysts!"

Pam giggled at that and then went upstairs to have a shower, clean up and change. Leaving me sat there on the floor with my flaccid cock twitching in the after glow of that quick fuck we had. Realising that things had changed, a lot! In just a week. My wife now had that big black cock she and I had always fantasised about and I was the cuckold I had always secretly wanted to be. The realisation it was real however was totally different from play acting.

Two days later Adam came to our home and claimed the full rights of a Big black cocked Bull that he was to my now fully committed big black cock slut, whore, teacher and my wife Pam. That night he made our marriage bed partly his. I was out on shift when I got the text and all it said was; "It's BBC time!"

I was almost instantly hard, and my mind went into overdrive imagining them in our bed, or on the lounge sofa, or even a dozen other possible places he could fuck her in our home, I do hope this isn't a long shift I thought as I headed once again to the toilets for some hand relief!.

At that point I never fully realised how often that would be, or indeed how sordid things would become, but they did and this was the start of her change from prim and proper third grade teacher, which she still remained as, to full blown black cock craving slut and whore, where nobody knew what a slut and whore she was outside the school gates.

That night shift seemed to go on for hours, and when I got home in the morning, Pam was already gone to work, If only her colleagues knew what a slut she had become I bet they wouldn't hold her in such high esteem as they did!. I climbed the stairs wanting sleep, but wanting some sexual frustrated relief also, as I glanced into our bedroom, I could see the bedsheets had been changed, and when I entered the bathroom I could see her clothing laid on top with some obvious staining present. My mind went into overdrive and I was soon giving myself a good wank, until I finally blew my load from my aching cock and balls, onto the same pair of Pam's knickers as Adam had so recently covered in his batter! I wiped my cock clean and cast them into the basket besides the other stained clothing.

.....................................................................................

I was awakened by my wife kissing me gently and her hand wrapped around my already stiffening cock, as she began to tell me in great detail what she had been up to the previous evening. She was breathing softly against my ear and whispering her story into it as she stroked slowly up and down my stiff cock.

"I had hardly got the door closed when he had his hands u my skirt, stroking my nylon clad legs and kissing my mouth hard, his tongue sliding around inside my mouth. It sent images of what his cock would be doing to me soon, let me tell you baby I was dripping wet in seconds!"

My own breathing was becoming laboured, and I had started to even hold my breath in between the laboured parts as I waited for her to get to the interesting parts! But Pam being the tease she was kept me hanging;

"Then he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his body, I could feel that big hard cock of his through his pants, my skirt and my panties. God I wanted it baby, I wanted it bad! He carried me through to the kitchen and laid me on our table, whee he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, ricked my skirt up and buried his face into my pant covered pussy. Oh My GOD! I almost came on the spot.

His breath was so hot on my pussy, and when he pulled my knickers aside and stuck a finger in there, let me tell you honey I was in HEAVEN!...I could feel my pussy flood with juices and hear him lapping at my labia, sticking his long tongue into my sex and wiggling a couple of fingers in there at the same time..."

Well by this point I was starting to grunt, and my hips were bucking along to the same rhythm as my wonderful slutty wife's hand was stroking my rapidly aching, red hot cock, my balls had disappeared up inside my lower abdomen and they felt so, so tight up there and I knew I wasn't far off coming. Then Pam did something she had never done to me before! She bloody stopped and let go of my cock. I protested;

"Oh Noooo Fuck don't stop....."

But Pam looked me in the eyes and said firmly, whilst holding me with what I can only describe as a devilishly wicked grin!

"you will cum when I say you can come or I stop completely! Do you understand my little cuckolded husband!"

"On gawd yes baby!, yes! yes I do!" I moaned.

Within a few moments my balls had dropped again back to their normal position and my cock although not swollen and achingly so remained stiff. Pam returned her hand to the shaft and began stroking me gently again.

"Now where was I?...Oh yes he had his fingers inside my pussy didn't he and his mouth clamped to it also!..ah yes!..so soon he had me crying out as my first orgasm ripped through me and I hadn't even touched that big beautiful black cock of his, not even a little tracing of it honey, and there I was your little slut of a wife creaming herself on her black Bull's tongue and fingers what a little slut and whore I am aren't I?"

"Yes!Yessss! Oh God yesss you are baby your his slut and mine too!"

I moaned as I felt my cock throbbing to Pam's delicate touch once again, my ass lifting off the mattress yet again to meet her soft touch as her hand glided up and down my red hot, rock hard cock shaft! I could feel copious amounts of pre-cum oozing like a stream from the eye on the tip of my cock, sliding down the shaft over my balls, over Pam's hand, it just made it even more arousing for me, the more she teased me, the harder and more desperate to cum I became! I could hear my aroused state in the loud grunts and groans I was making. Pam continued;

Eventually Adam, stood up his face covered in my love juices and pulled me upright, I grabbed his head and started to kiss all over his face, his mouth in fact anywhere that I could see or taste myself from, I lapped it up, loving every filthy second of it. Adam then pushed my onto all fours on the kitchen floor, pulled off my blouse and left my half cut bra on, before ordering me to undo his pants. Oh baby I could hardly control myself, I was like an overkeen teenager, scrabbling frantically to pull his zipper down, and reach inside to pull what I knew was a wonderfully thick meaty cock, and on such a young black guy too! I pulled it out, still only semi erect, and leaning forward opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and began licking the tip, then all over the bulbous knob, then sliding it into my mouth and sucking it hard for a few seconds before pulling it out making a loud 'pop' as I did.

Adam loves the way I suck his cock, did I tell you that cucky hubby? Oh II think I just did 'he, he 'he!

Her girly giggles almost making me spurt there and then! but somehow Pam stopped me yet again. I was becoming increasingly frustrated at not being allowed to cum, but just as I was about to moan about it Pam started teasing my cock again.

"..So as I pulled his cock from my mouth, I slid my tongue all over the underside of his cock. Oh those thick veins and his smell is so powerful, it seems to make me want more and more of it! I sucked, kissed, nibbled and slobbered all over that cock for ages until finally he grabbed my head and pushed his throbbing, pulsating cock into my mouth, eased it past the back of my throat and down into my actual throat! I felt my eyes bulge open, my nostrils flared and

I gagged and not for the first time panicked as I found it hard to breathe. But Adam, the bastard kept a firm grip on the back of my head holding me there as I wiggled around on the kitchen floor spit oozing past his cock stuffed in my mouth and throat, down my chin and onto my tits, legs and floor;

"Yeah bitch take it like the black cock slut you now are!" he yelled. My eyes had filled with tears with lack of air, yet even then I desperately wanted him to force more of his cock down my throat rather than pull it out. It was so hard baby, so fucking hard like a rod of steel, and hot Oh god so hot it felt like it was burning in my throat. When he finally pulled it out I was shaking and gasping for air, stars were floating around my head as it swam with lack of air! But so help me I grabbed it between both hands pulled him back towards my mouth and like a two bit tramp I eagerly stuffed it back into my mouth and looked up at him to plead with my eyes 'MORE!' I want MORE!

With what Pam had just said, I found quickly that it was too much for me and with a loud groan, I felt my cock twitch in Pam's hand, she grabbed it firmly gave it a couple of hard swift tugs and I cried out even louder as a huge stream of thick gooey cum flew from the tip into the air, seemed to hang there for seconds then landed firmly over my belly, chest and face. Some even caught Pam in the face and instead of wiping it off she used her fingers to scoop it up and greedily lick it off of her fingers into her filthy story telling mouth! What an absolute slut she had become, but I loved her.

I lay there panting as my cock went soft. Pam smiled wickedly again and said "I'm not finished yet!"

Instead of leaving she lay still, telling me to go clean up and come back. I quickly did as I was told and climbed back into bed. Her hand slid down and cupped my balls and she gave them a little squeeze before grinning and saying;

"I think there is still some cum in these balls, lets see if I can empty them completely for you, before you go out to work, then you won't need to play with yourself at work tonight!"

I moaned as I felt her take my cock in hand and begin to peel the foreskin backwards and forwards as she continued her story of the previous nights events!

"so Adam finally pulled me up turned my around pulled off my skirt to reveal my pink stockings, suspender belt and the already sodden panties, instead of pulling them right off he just pulled them down to my knees, told me to spread my legs and began rubbing his big bulbous head all over my sodden dripping wet cunt! I had hold of both sides of the table and believe me I was panting like a bitch in heat at that point. I knew what was coming and fuck I wanted that big black cock so fucking much, nothing else mattered. He pushed two then three fingers into me all the time playing with my nipples, pulling, twisting, stretching them, making me pant like a dog he was!

My black stiletto shoes were sliding all over the tiled floor due to the amount of our juices that had dripped onto it, but all that did was make me bend over the table more, my legs slid apart easier, and his cock was starting to slip into your wife's married slutty pussy darling! Can you imagine how good that felt? Your prim and proper schoolteacher of a wife, bent over our kitchen table for anyone that walked bye to see, with her tits on display her nipples being pulled and her cunt being filled by a black man young enough to be her son slipping your wife a nice big black cock into her married pussy Can you imagine it darling?

"Oooooh FUCKKKKKING hell can I !...... your fucking right I can you little whore!.... you black cock slut you!"

I cried out, visually imagining the scenes in my head!

By now my cock was once again rock hard and even more sore than before, it seemed to be straining to get even harder, bigger, longer, stretch anyway it could to ease the growing pressure building in it and my aching balls.

Oh baby, when it started to slide into me it was wonderful, it fills me up so full, fuller than you ever could, more than our rubber friend could, and I can feel the gnarled veined shaft at the start when he pushes it into me. Once he starts fucking me I get sooooo wet! I can feel the juices flow out of my pussy past that rod of iron shaft over my landing strip and my Mons, down my thighs and over my feet as I stood there gripping the table edges as Adam the Bull, fucked the living daylights out of your wife! God I felt such a filthy slut, a cheap whore and tramp but nothing, but nothing could stop me enjoying black cock now baby! I'd go to the end of the earth to get my fix of big black cock now! ...There is just no other cocks like them, well none I know off anyway!

By now my god Adam was fucking me so hard the table was sliding all over the floor, my yells, his cries and our moaning surely must have been heard outside in the street, I'm surprised Mrs Winters didn't come around to see what the ruckus was about, you know how nosey that madam can be! Man that would have been awkward! Hilarious but awkward especially at my work wouldn't it dear?

"Mm-mph Uhu! Oh god yessss! So it would!"

I groaned as my balls began dancing around beneath my wife's manual manipulations of my solid shaft, my ass bouncing on the mattress once again at what surely would be another huge shot. She seemed to sense my impending relief, and stopped her administrations immediately, grinned at me and said;

"Not yet you don't!"

I groaned to myself as quietly as possible, for despite the no release I was really enjoying the build up getting me to the point of cumming. Usually it was as quick as I could beat it out of myself but this delaying was extremely enjoyable and seemed to create an even bigger amount of pleasurable release when it did occur!

"Anyway as I was coming down from what seemed like continual orgasms, Adam pulled me of the table turned me around to face him, ripped my knickers off one leg leaving them clinging on around one ankle, before he lifted me up off the floor before letting me slide down and after some messing around felt his cock re-enter my ravaged pussy as I held on with arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I'd never been fucked like that before and it was amazing. Not only did it feel good as he thrust his hips up into me but he began walking around with me wrapped around him. He walked all the way into our bedroom like that before plopping me down and ordering me to kneel once again".

I soon had his cock back in my mouth eagerly slavering over that wonderful cock. It must have been good as he cried out;

"Fuck bitch you keep that up and I'm gonna give you a load you'll never forget."

"Yes, please! Give me your cum" was all I could mumble whilst greedily feeding my desire to swallow as much of that prime black meat as I could. Eventually my little cuckold husband your slut wife was soon laid out on her back in our marital bed, legs spread wide her dripping wet cunt eagerly awaiting more of Adam's big black monstrous cock. He looked at me and said firmly as he smirked knowingly at me:

"Guide me in ...............guide my cock into your married cunt for me, Miss prim and proper teacher!"

Well I grabbed hold of that cock just as he told me and guided it right into where it belongs now! MY Married pussy! I gasped aloud as it entered me again. I was panting again as he pulled me to the edge of the bed while he pushed forward to spear his cock up into my clasping cunt. My arms wrapped around his neck as I held on for dear life, my shaking legs now encircling his waist, stiletto clad heels locked together at the small of his back with my panties still dangling around my ankle. Gasping for air after each and every thrust I could only pant like a dog again. In and out slowly, slowly in and out of my clasping cunt Adam the devious bastard fucked into my dripping wet slit, causing me to cream myself often and regularly. This young man, my lover, my stud, my BULL! was giving me the fucking of my life, he was, sorry Is! far superior in fucking your slutty wife than you ever were!. I mean the size of his cock and especially his expertise in knowing just how to use it. He Is just so much better at fucking me like the slut and whore I know I am, and want to be baby!"

Well by now Adam was fucking the shit out of me, the headboard was banging against the wall, the smell of sex in the room was intense, the wet sloppy sounds were ringing around alongside our moans and groans of pleasure as he used that cock to own his slut, your wife, his whore to fuck my brains out! I was like a rag doll, being thrown around atop our bed, he rammed me so full of black cock I thought it was coming out my head! I went from one orgasm to another so many, so fucking many I lost count.

His big nigger cock took your wife to heaven, back to earth and back to heaven again. He fucked my face, my throat, he fucked my tits, fucked my ass he came over every part of my body I can think off. He just never seems to empty those big black balls, there is just bucket-full's of the stuff. I mean baby, I swallowed like several loads. He filled my married pussy with another three loads, my bowels held two loads and my tits had at least another load over them and its big, big full loads every time!"

easyballs
easyballs
1,311 Followers
12