Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But honey the best fuck I got during that amazing fuck session was the this one, he had me on my back, my legs bent over my head and I held them as wide apart as physically possible, my pussy spread wide. my head was up against the headboard listening to it beat out its staccato beat as he fucked me hard,..it was constant "thud!" .. "thud!"... "thud!" against the wall. He had a hold of my shoulders, his cock plunging in and out full length every time, every time he thrust into me, my pussy was being filled to the brim his huge cock had buried itself so far inside me I knew he had entered right inside my womb> when he first entered me in that position, he had pushed past my cervix making me cry out in an absolute mixture of agony and pleasure in equal measures!

I could feel the veined shaft rub every single time he entered that place, it was so, so, deep inside me and god darling, my sweetheart, it was fucking brilliant. My pussy felt as if it was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. My belly fluttered constantly my body shook, it shuddered, my head was just explosion after explosion of fireworks. I have never felt so dominated, so ecstatic from sex in my life than that period of time. It seemed to go on forever!"

As I lay there listening, I could feel Pam's hand grip my own cock firmer and start to get faster as she relayed the story of her infidelity to me, describing each part in wonderful detail that left nothing, but nothing to the imagination.

"I thought it couldn't get any better, but every time he shot a load in me, I thought that was it but every single time he just carried on as if he hadn't cum at all!! His staying power is something I'd never experienced before and it was brilliant baby, absolutely brilliant. He finished me off last night, by fucking me up my ass one last time, I know how much you like to hear about that, and I know I hated it before this but he made me change my mind sweetie, I love it now. He filled my ass and made me cum just from holding his cock in my ass and making it swell inside me.

When he came, he pulled out with a very loud "Shlloooppp!" and as soon as he did I couldn't stop myself I was down on my knees sucking and licking all over that sticky cock, sucking every last drop of cum he had left out of his big black balls. Finally sucking his balls into my mouth and cleaning up all those nasty sticky juices. I know honey I'm a filthy little slut, a whore for big black cock! I just can't stop myself baby I love Adam's big black nigger cock, absolutely adore it. I will do anything and everything he asks no hesitation I worship that cock baby, I just worship it!

By the time he left darling I was a wreck! My pussy, ass, jaw and throat ached so much I couldn't move even when the door bell rang over an hour later! I literally had the fucking of my life and he says he isn't finished yet! I can hardly wait he says he has a surprise for me next time Oh I hope its not too long honey I need his big black nigger cock in your married slut's cunt as often as possible!"

That was it the final straw, It was no use, despite my wife's best intentions it was once again the images that flashed through my head were all too much for me, and with a loud cry I came again

"Ohh, I'm there ....I'm there..Ooooh FUUUUCCCKKKK!....arrrrgggggghhh!....I"m cumminggggggg!....I'm cummingggggg!.... Ahhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I heard myself cry out as my aching cock and balls burst, I curled up drawing my legs into my lower abdomen almost a fetal position because of the ache I felt upon cumming that final time. On that final orgasm of mine, it didn't shoot so far, this time it oozed out the tip, a weak and very watery load compared to my previous two loads. My whole body shook from one of the most fantastic orgasms I had ever had in my life. I never even got to hear the full story, I had to get up and shower, dress and go out for my tour of duty as a Fireman. But despite all my wife's efforts my imagination wouldn't let me stop and by three am next morning I was in the toilet once again, beating my own cock with my fist as hard and fast as I could imagining everything she had told me and more of what else they might do in the future, would I get to watch, take part? Or would I have to remain as a wishful hidden closet voyeur?. I was certain of one thing there was more to come, and I was not going to miss one little bit of it, not on my watch!!

TBC.

12