Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Third part of my teacher wife to becoming a black cock slut.
5k words
4.42
24.2k
29
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,301 Followers

As previously I recommend you read these in order, this will allow you to understand where we are at in this situation. It is written by request for a reader (whom I consider now as a friend) who related the information to me. I thank him and his wife for the privilege of writing this story for them. Once again the story contains two consenting adults, involved in interracial sex, cuckolding, a slut wife and if this is not your thing pass it bye; the rest of you enjoy the continued story. Thanks for reading;

Following on from Pam and I having the last experience of her bull Adam, taking her in our home. This follows on from there.

Adam, a young well hung black stud had shown my wife Pam, the delights and pleasures that a big black cock could provide to my wife. And that had sealed what had been fantasy until then into a stark and wonderful reality for both of us. Pam because she really enjoyed being the slut, whore white bitch for Adam, his big black cock took her to places my cock had never been able too.

I enjoyed our new life, because it fulfilled my fantasy of finally knowing and eventually seeing my petite, prim and proper schoolteacher wife turn into what I had always expected her to be, nothing short of being a big black cock craving slut.

Adam became almost like a second husband, spending so much time feeding my wife black cock that when I was at work on my fireman's job. Adam was fucking my slut of a wife Pam's brains out. Having a trophy wife, Pam who is also extremely well respected in the local community had become what I had always wanted! My wife Pam, as a big black cock craving slut, a whore and still my wife.

Still well respected in the community but secretly had those who respected her had known, she would have become known as a black cock whore to all who knew her. Most men I knew had openly told me of their own jealousy of my beautiful wife, at work, at my golf club and at the pub where we all shared drinks while my wife was having her pussy pummelled frequently, and savagely by her young stud, Adam's big cock.

I as a husband, often wondered what my friends, work colleagues, or indeed the people through all Pam's groups would think of me as well if they knew or ever found out. To be frankly honest I as a husband didn't care, what myself and my wife did in our sex life or got up to as man and wife was no ones business but our own.

What my own, and Pam's deepest darkest desires were, meant I spent almost every spare moment wondering what it would be like to watch my wife being fucked by Adam's monster cock. I was to find out sooner than I thought!

This particular evening I was sitting at the call desk, and was dreaming about what Pam and her stud would be doing whilst I was at work, assuming as usual that he was there already whilst I was at work. I hadn't yet been able to see them together, but Pam had always told me every sordid detail whilst making sure my cock was well attended too, in oh so many other ways.

I felt myself getting aroused at these thoughts and thinking whilst having a chuckle to myself, that I was indeed a sick man! Here was I imagining all these wonderful arousing ideas of what was going on at home, whilst everyone else we knew saw us through their eyes as sensible, happily married and an ordinary couple!I imagined her being stripped naked, her clothing torn from her body and cast aside like rags, Pam being tied up and thrown on our bed, as Adam stood over her with his huge cock waving around between his legs, before he knelt between her spread legs and shoved his big gnarly cock up my wife's wet willing cunt! I could only imagine the cries of pleasure, the noises of their combined grunts, groans and yells as Adam fucked her with that big cock that my wife Pam, had described to me on many, many occasions now.

Not only could I imagine watching my wife's infidelity, I wanted it so much, enjoyed it almost as much as I was sure Pam did. Her cries of lust, echoing around in my head, the grunts of Adam as he shafted my whore of a white wife from orgasm to orgasm, frequently, as again my wife had so often described. As I sat there, I closed my eyes and imagined I could almost hear my wife's cries of passion;

"Ooooh god Yessss!....Ooooh Fuck! Fuck Fuck!..Oh so fucking big!.. Fuck me Fuck me your white slut!"

I could almost visualise the scene in front of me, my wife's hips held in his strong young hands, Pulling her onto his thrusting cock, listening to her impassioned pleas to 'fuck her' and happily obliging. The images went even further than usual, I imagined her rimming his asshole, sticking her tongue right up into his black ass, whilst stroking his big black balls, or stroking his huge black cock. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest and suddenly shook myself as I realised I was about to cum in my pants, so vivid had the images been in my head!

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

I mumbled to myself as I quickly rose and ran to the bathroom where I grabbed some towels and cleaned up the mess best I could. 'fuck that was so real' I thought, as I hastily wiped the last remnants of my cum from my sticky but flaccid cock, before shoving it back in my damp underwear before returning to my desk.

Thank fuck I thought, that it is only a few more hours to go, and I tried hard not to let myself get drawn into that all to real fantasy land I had already let my head lead me too, just moments before.

Lovemaking between myself and my wife had always been good, and had got even better after her convention black cock adventures. I had however found that lately I was wanting something more exciting, something a bit more than hearing about my wife Pam's lust filled trysts with her big cocked lover. I wanted to see them together.

It had got to this point after I had started watching a few porn clips of black cocks fucking white woman online, that and the stories my wife narrated to me about her and Adam, which had initially led me to the online porn!. I had watched the clips, transfixed and I soon had raging erections watching those big black cocks fucking those woman on screen.

Several of these videos had the woman's husband watching her from secret, seeing her undress, then watching as the big black cocked stud had buried all those huge inches of cock into their wet willing cunt's before fucking them to several screaming orgasms.

With my eyes glued to the action I was soon beating my own cock harder then ever, as the studs had made those sluts suck their cocks, suck and lick their big heavy balls, all before drilling their pussy's and asses for them. I found myself caught up in the action, shouting at the screen for what I was imagining was Adam fucking my wife like these sluts;

"Go on fuck the slut!.. give her a fucking she'll never forget"

"Go on fuck her!.....Stick your cock right up her you fucker!....ram it into the whore!"

"Go On you big Nigger Fuck the bitch!..Fuck her like the slut and whore she is! Make her beg for it you big cocked bastard!"

I had yelled just as I slumped back into the chair realised I was coming again watching porn and decided I had to see Pam being fucked by Adam. I looked down to see that my cock was shrinking but with several big thick blobs of cum laid splashed onto the floor between my wide spread legs and feet. The sight of what I had imagined was Adam fucking my slut wife had caused me to shoot a big load, and I hurriedly rushed to clean it up before my wife returned home. I watched several more scenes like it but always ensured I had a few tissues with me, to ensure the need to clean up in a rush was not required.

And although this was just a fantasy and somewhat a rare possibility of it ever happening I could live in hope. I knew that Adam, despite knowing that I knew he was fucking my wife, he wasn't keen for me to be involved but I had to remain hopeful of being able to watch sometime soon!

If only I realised that was about to happen sooner than I thought. For at that precise moment Adam was heading later than expected to our house, where Pam awaited him eager to get his cock inside her again. Perhaps had the two lovers know what was about to happen they would have delayed their tryst, but then nobody knows what can happen at times can they?

I saw my Captain, before I heard him, he came through and opened the call desk room door, leaning in and saying;

"Hi John, its quiet tonight you can go early mate your due some extra hours off anyway, so go on home to that beautiful woman of yours and remember say hi from me!"

I thought well why not! maybe just maybe, I could catch the two of them together assuming he was there! If not I could get some wife loving for myself, and an early night into the bargain. So leaving the fire station I never realised what I was about to experience, or how much it would change things.

When I arrived home, I discovered Adam's car there and my heart started beating harder, was I actually, finally about to witness my wife and her lover together. So instead of entering the house, I parked the car along the street and walked back, it being dark anyway no one could see me as I slipped around the rear of the house. I walked around it until I finally found himself peering in through the bedroom window, which I had seen had its light on. I was hidden from view by a large bush that grew beside it. The large full width French patio style doors come window, that led onto our decking was ideal for watching the two of them together. The windows also had ventilation slats that allowed what they were saying to drift out unhindered.

As I peered in he could see my wife Pam starting to undress, with Adam stood at the bedroom door lounging against the doorway.

"Oooh yes my little slut!.. show me that body, you ready for some of ma big black cock are ye?"

He grinned wickedly as he watched my wife step out of her dress, to reveal a red and black Basque, red stockings attached to the suspender straps, and a pair of red Lacey panties, I could even see through the branches that on her feet she had black patented leather stiletto heels.

"Wow look at you you little slut! Crotchless knickers eh! And the half cut cups on that pretty Basque show off them titties perfectly!"

He moved into the room and bent down taking each tit into his mouth, causing Pam to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh so you liked the way I bit and tugged on them nipples with ma teeth bitch eh?...want me to do it again?"

I could see my wife nod in the affirmative, already trembling with pleasure, she loved her tits being used roughly. Adam bent down again and soon had Pam crying out with lust as he obviously chewed on them nipples hard.

In between chewing and gnawing on tit and nipples he pushed her back onto our marital bed. When she fell back onto the bed, he stood at the bottom watching her, as he stripped naked. I got my first look at what had been keeping my slut, whore of a wife so happy these last weeks. It was as big as she had described. At least the twelve inches she had described, and even from outside I could see the shaft was covered in thick gnarled veins, the knob end was like a large plum and it swung between his legs half way down his thighs as he walked around. No fucking wonder the little bitch said she could hardly feel my cock in her now!

"Gonna tell me how much you want my cock bitch!...show me that pussy that kept squeezing ma dick the other day, telling me ya needed another good fuckin!.....remember how ya squeezed it to tell me ya wanted it again do ya?"

"Oh fuck Adam don't tease give me that cock baby...I need it!"

She purred. Adam laughed loudly before saying:

"Come on then slut tell your daddy how bad ya want it!....tell me how much of a slut you are and how badly yo pussy wants ma big black dick!"

Heart thumping madly in my chest, I could not believe that this was actually happening, that she was going to get fucked right in front of me only thing better would have been in the room with her and Adam. But that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

"Now spread them legs and show me that married pussy....show me how much it want ma dick ya white ho!"

My slut of a wife grabbed her ankles, pulled them wide and up exposing her wanton slut pussy to Adam. Now that she was spread open, Adam ordered her to let go as he grabbed her ankles pushing them even wider. Then he told her to play with her own nipples, he really was doing his best to humiliate and shame her.

"Reach up and pull them nipples hard you dirty little marred slut!...get em nice and hard for me to suck on!...all you white married sluts the same!...once yo had the big black snake you can't do without it can ye bitch!"

Pam did as she was told, while her breathing becoming laboured and faster as she displayed her wanton lust for her lovers cock via his demands. I could see her nipples extended to the point they were bright red and as swollen as I could ever recall, any time we had done similar they were never as hard as they were now!

"Now get you fingers down there an' play wit yo pussy slut!"...."git yourself all nice and wet for me.. go on finger yourself slut!"

"Oooooh gawd Yesss! Feels soooo gooood baby!" she cried out.

"That it finger your pussy, finger that hot cunt of yours!..... Use more fingers slut! It needs be really wet for ma big cock now don't it!"

Pam fingered herself using both hands, until she was shoving nearly her whole hand in there! I had a great view of her hand slipping in and out of her cunt, what a picture it created in my mind. One that I would never forget.

"right slut get your hands round this and start sucking on ma dick!" he grunted, as he stepped up to the side of her head which now hung over the side of the bed.

"Now bitch....ya gonna git me up and ready fir yo ......get this big black cock in your hot little mouth and making it git up nice and hard!.... come on slut!.... If your wanting it up that hot little cunt of yours!"

Seconds later, my slut, and filthy whore of a wife had him on the bed with her desperately pulling him onto the top of her intent on getting that monstrous cock inside her as quickly as possible. And to think she used to have too have a few G&T's in her to even do our fantasy. It certainly didn't look like she needed any G&T's now I thought. My heart was thumping like a base drum in my chest as I watched Pam panting as she reached down and grabbed the throbbing cock in her hand and pulled it towards her cunt which was eagerly awaiting its feed of hard black nigger cock.

She wrapped her manicured fingers around the base of that thick black rod of throbbing muscle! Only I saw it as it no longer being just an erect piece of muscle instead it was was a rock solid, more like a round foot-long piece of solid black steel! ...........one that would certainly fill my supposedly prim and proper teacher wife's cunt to the brim.

Trembling nervously, I watched as her face changed, her mouth was watering as saliva streaked the sides of her face. Pam was staring at the thick bloated bulbous end, I imagined she would be seeing the big black cock's hole in its tip, flare wide open. My wife then pumped and worked both her hands up and down on the thick shaft, neither of which met around it's girth, with her closed fists.

I saw her eyes widen as her efforts brought several glistening, thick pearly drops of fluid on top of that swollen dome! Then looking Adam straight in the face she opened her mouth, extended her tongue and licked the several droplets from the tip of his cock. Then I watched aghast as she slid her mouth under his spread legs and stuck her tongue out to lick his asshole! I just about lost it there and then. What a fucking slut, she was holding his ass cheeks open as she bent her head to allow her to lick from his asshole right under his balls and back up the length of his cock. God it was so dirty I was getting rock hard, achingly hard!

Now that she had his pre-cum in her mouth, Pam stared at that huge cock in her hand as she continued pumping on it. It was as if she were amazed at the size and strength of it, like she was seeing it for the first time, which she wasn't of course! Yet there it was, in her hand and she just could not take her eyes off of it. Neither, it seemed could she stop herself wanking on it, It seemed to mesmerise her.

But soon that was the end of whatever she had been thinking, as she opened her mouth as wide as possible then I watched as her head descended down onto the monstrosity. It was like trying to fit a large plum into her mouth all in one go. As I watched from my vantage point my own cock had long since been freed from its confines and was as hard as a rod of steel. I daren't touch it as it jerked uncontrollably between my legs, my balls glad of the cool night air which was definitely stopping me from coming too quickly! whilst my jockeys and pants lay around ruffled around my ankles.

Pam's top front teeth were scraping at the thick flange of the throbbing cock while her bottom front teeth scraped up along the underside. I could hear Adam groan some at that point when her teeth scraped him, then heard a loud groan of pleasure as she obviously wiggled the tip of her tongue up against his flaring knob end.

As I continued to watch she began bobbing her head up and down on about half the bloated cock, all while continuing to toss her clenched fist up and down on it, whilst she did this I noticed him arching up to fuck more of his cock into her mouth. Knowing that the horny bitch needed a good fucking, Adam probably figured that having his cock unload in her mouth could wait till later, at least until after he had fucked that hot wet pussy of hers.

"Oh, FUCK! Gawd that's so fucking good bitch!.........Yo better ease on up or I'm gonna unload in that hot little mouth of yours!" Adam warned her.

But to Adam's surprise, my married slut and bitch seemed mesmerized at performing that very task in using her hand ......and her mouth, she was by now swallowing two thirds of that monster, bobbing her head up and down his cock with earnest! Loud gagging sounds kept drifting out of our bedroom to my ears. Instead he wrapped both handful's of his fingers into her silky hair and pulled her head up and off his cock telling her;

"If you want it up your married cunt, get onto your back and spread em legs wide!...I'm gonna get myself a taste of that sweet pussy of yours!"

I had never seen my wife move so fast! She was on her back in a flash. Her legs held high in the air by her ankles, waiting to be fucked. It was like she was in heat, like she wanted his cock more than anything else in the world, that's when I knew she was a true black cock slut, a whore for black cocks to use as they wished I knew it at that moment, and accepted it immediately.

Adam, placed his hands on her white thighs, the contrast of black on white was really striking at that precise moment. Adam grinned as he held her legs and then he bent down and laughed! He looked at her and said;

"Yo want e to eat you out again don't ya?" he teased her.

"YES!..Oh GOD YESSS!" She cried out.

"I want it!...I want it! Eat me you fucker!.. eat my slutty pussy!....PLEEEEASSE eat me out!"

Once he had dived his face down onto her dripping wet cunt, she gasped and moaned out almost screaming;

"Ohhhhhh!.... myyyy Godddddddd!........ohhhhh Yesssss!......ohhhhh fuck!........ahhhhhhhh!....eat me......eat me, you black bastard!"

As she jerked and writhed around beneath him, she was hit by a wild orgasm that rocked her petite body, making her shake wildly! Adam was meanwhile eagerly slurping up the sweet honey that she was squirting, which in turn he was sucking eagerly into his mouth.

easyballs
easyballs
1,301 Followers
12