Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never any recall of Pam and I, having experienced sex in this manner, nor such mind-shattering orgasms. And I certainly had never lapped up her love juices so avidly as Adam was at that moment. Neither had she ever experienced me, having a long thick tongue up inside her cunt, that was making her body quiver with excitement at that moment.

My wife Pam's, legs were still widespread as she continued to hold them apart, whilst panting like a bitch in heat, all while that big cocked bastard who had by now scooted up onto his knees, whilst tossing his monstrous cock in his fist, letting his bloated cock bump and slap up against her pussy as he pumped away at it.

I eagerly watched Pam as she shivered with anticipation when Adam rubbed the bloated cock-head up and down the length of her dripping wet slit. I knew she would be desperate for it to penetrate and skewer into her, and he soon heard Pam crying out;

"Do it! ....do it you bastard!...fucking put it in me you fucker!................put it in!"

But Adam continued his teasing until Pam screamed out;

"Fuck you!.. you bastard!.. put that cock where it belongs!.......FUCK ME!.....FUCK ME! you big cocked black bastard!"

"Aaaahhhhrgggh! ......Godddd!........YESSSSS!..........Oh God YESSSSSS!............FUCK ME!.......FUCK ME!.....FUCK MEEEEE!"

Pam screamed out as six thick inches slid easily into her saturated cunt!

"YESSS!.......oh, yessss!......oooh fuck it's so biggg! ...........oh, so bigggggggg!...........so good.....so good .....yes, fuck me!....fuck me good! ....Fuck your bitch slut good and hard!"

Pam panted out as I watched Adam ram that monstrous cock right up her clasping cunt, his balls slapping against her upturned ass cheeks loudly. Every thrust met her arse with a loud 'Slap!' Slap!' Slap! sounds and accompanied by loud squishing sounds gave evidence to the kind of fucking my whore of a wife was receiving, all whilst taking place on our marital bed.

With my wife's legs still upright and spread wide, her wet and stretched pussy was allowing his twelve inch cock to slide right up into her slick cunt. Which in turn was clamped tightly around his rock solid cock. Adam then began to raise his butt up until only the bulbous, swollen tip of his cock remained inside her cunt, Adam after teasing my wife like this for a few moments, then suddenly rammed it hard into her, something that the hot slutty bitch obviously loved as she squealed out;

"Yes Oh God Yessss!.....that's it you bastard fuck me!......fuck me hard!"

Then I heard the slut as clear as day as she pleaded with him;

"FUCK ME Harder you bastard!.....fuck me harder!.......ram that big black cock into me...make me scream you big black fucker!"

And Adam obviously aimed to please her, raising up time and time again to slam it back home, thrusting that big glorious cock into the bitch as hard as he could and then asking her;

"How's that, bitch?....that fucking hard enough for you?"....

"what a fuckin slut!....I knew that you were a white married slut! ...a right whore married bitch!"

"Yes!...yes I am, I'm a slut! ...a whore!... A cheating married bitch!.....fuck me harder .......give it to me harder you big cocked fucker!"

She responded, as Adam continued to rear back and ram her cunt as hard as he could, to give her exactly what she was asking for. When my wife, his bitch, squealed out in a mind-shattering orgasm, I watched as I saw Adam hold himself deep inside my wife, as his balls erupted, and he unleashed his hot spunk deep in her womb.

I watched all that, as my own cock erupted, and I had to clench my teeth together to stop myself crying out. I continued to watch the scene before me, as my limp cock hung between my legs, dripping my spunk over the leaves of the bush and onto the ground, while my wife took her long sexy stocking clad legs, feet still in her stiletto's and wrapped them tightly around his black ass holding him inside her.

With each thrust of his cock, I could see Adam and my slut wife, with her legs squeezing around him as if she was trying to squeeze even more cum out of him and into her. Finally Adam stopped ramming his cock into her. I assumed he had pumped his full load of cum inside her, and that was him finished.

I watched on as the soft petite body of my whore wife, lay beneath him, relaxing as she began to drift back down to earth after being rocketed into space with that mind-shattering orgasm. Then her legs wrapped around his ass slackened, to begin slipping down over the back of his thighs. I thought that would be it and was about to leave when I was stopped in my tracks!

Adam leaned up onto his arms, rising over her as they both stirred again, he then told her to;

"Squeeze your cunt around my cock if you want another good fucking!"

I saw that she immediately did just that, I don't think his cock had ever left her ravaged pussy! Again Adam spoke to her saying;

"Squeeze my cock twice if ya want me to fuck ya really hard!"

My wife had obviously done just that as Adam responded by withdrawing a good ten inches before slamming it back home, then the second shagging of my slut of a wife, the prim and proper schoolteacher that everyone else knew began. While I, her husband watched from the outside patio, that looked in on our bedroom. I watched as he rammed in and out of her for ages, the two of them roaring each other on, her yelling at him to fuck the arse of her, him telling her she was nothing but a two bit whore, a slut for black cock and that her pussy belonged to him and him alone. Her yells of affirmation ringing in my head hours later! until once again he filled her married cunt with another load of black nigger cum!

I had watched for a while longer as they both dressed, only for her to have gone down on his cock after getting dressed. I watched as she got down onto her knees while dressed in her nice dress and her black heels, looked up at him as she performed the task. Seeing his thick black fingers in her hair and hearing his moans of pleasure, Pam knew that she was obviously pleasing him with her lips and tongue, especially each time that she let his cock leave her mouth and she'd flick the tip of her tongue over the bloated head and around the hole in the tip.

And here he was now on the verge of cumming in her mouth, I watched like the voyeur I had become as she found herself being face-fucked as he now had a grip on her hair, which made it impossible to pull away even if she wanted to. Then when his cock had been rammed all the way down her throat, and while her nose was being rubbed in his groin, my slut, my whore, my wife, had her eyes open wide. Then she had obviously felt the hot thick gunk, coursing down her throat to form a liquid lake deep down inside her belly. When he had finally pulled out, I watched my mouth gaped open, as he gave her the last few thick spurts with his cock inches from her open mouth.

I left then my cock and balls emptied over our garden and the bush. I waited in the car until Adam left and a further while before returning home. My wife greeted me with a huge kiss, and I clearly could taste him on her lips and tongue, as she led me to the bedroom I knew I was about to have my balls, and my cock emptied yet again as she recited her story of the evening. If only she knew I had seen it all! ........Maybe I'll tell her but not just yet the slut owes me a good wanking and possibly a blow job!

TBC...

12