Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Further adventures of 'Pam' the new slut wife.
4.9k words
4.24
19.9k
27
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,288 Followers

TEACHER WIFE TO SLUT - PART: 4

Anyone who is following my wife's transformation from prim and proper teacher to a crazed Black cock slut this is the fourth part, of the incredible journey we are both on. If you read these best to start at one as they all flow in order. In this one as before the sex between Pam and her big black cocked stud is all consensual, involves interracial sex, cuckolding and my role as cuckold is a willing one. If this isn't your thing don't go any further. Hope those that do enjoy as much as I have.

As you all know, Pam has developed a love of black cock, big black cock! After her introduction to it at her teachers convention, where Adam finally took her fantasy to reality, this was about six weeks ago and since then Adam has been a regular lover of my wife with my full acceptance. We had often fantasised about her with a well hung black stud, and when it happened neither of us had any qualms about it. However when this recent incident occurred, that took things a bit further I was not totally expecting it.

During one evening of our role playing, we had got particularly aroused, while I had been using a black condom fucking her pussy, and she was sucking on her black rubber friend! Pam was screaming at me to fuck the shit out of her with my big black cock. During this rather exciting time of pounding my slutty wife's pussy, she unexpectedly told me another of her fantasies, we had both had quite a lot to drink, that particular evening prior to hitting the bedroom. Obviously this must of relaxed Pam, because she told me during this fucking of her, that she had this fantasy of being fucked by two big black cocked guys at the same time.

Now at first I thought she was just playing along with our role playing conversation, so never paid much heed to her fantasy at that time. More fool me! I was to find out pretty soon that it wasn't just a fantasy she had thought of herself, but rather one her current bull, stud or whatever Adam was in her mind, had placed in her head!.

After a few days passed since her fantasy admission, I had been at work and was due home the back of ten o'clock. Now half way through my shift, as I sat eating my lunch with the other guys and girls on our shift my phone pinged. Now nothing new there so it was at the end of the break I remembered and looked at the phone. It was a message from my lovely wife Pam. I opened it and all it said was;

"I'm at Adam's! LOOK what Adam has for me! Aren't they both gorgeous?.. Your slut of a wife is going to have soooooo much fun tonight!" I swallowed hard, and then noticed there was a picture attachment. I opened it to reveal this!

It was obviously a picture of my wife, but it also showed two big black cocks one in each hand. While she slid her tongue around the large tip of each one.

She was also wearing some of the gear we had just bought the day before, and that I hoped to have seen her in first! But no there was my slut of a wife wearing it for the two black studs that were obviously there at our home fucking her while I was at work again! My own cock stood to attention immediately and I had to adjust myself quickly before anyone saw my state of arousal.

After which I made my excuses arose from the table and made a quick dash to the bathroom to relieve my self! Already imagining all sort of sordid, dirty, filthy things that the Tramp of a slut wife and the two studs would be doing to her. What a filthy little bitch my prim and proper teacher wife had turned into. God if only her students, colleagues and staff at the school, the parent and teacher group and all her other associated 'prim & proper' clubs she was involved in could see the slut right now! It was four hours till I could get home, and that was if no calls came in. Lucky for me none did and I rushed home hoping to perhaps see my wife playing, enjoying, being fucked I suppose by the two cocks.

Only when I got home Pam wasn't there. Instead there was a message written on a card propped up on the kitchen worktop, which said;

'go to the computer there is something you will want to see XXX love you Pam'

I almost ran to our home office, quickly sat down and opened up the mail she had sent me, and found to my ultimate amazement a video link which was live streaming at that moment. I have to admit what I saw when I clicked on it really, really turned me on, watching my wife Pam's face as she took those two huge black cocks at the same time. I was so excited as ours, and my all time fantasy had been to see my wife fuck another guy while I watched, having already witnessed this previously through our bedroom window.

But this was way beyond my wildest dreams, this was a video!.. now the scene where she had two guys fucking her kind of blew my mind. I decided to watch the whole video so stopped the stream and clicked on start, to play the whole video.

As I watched closely, Adam was on one side while the other guy was copying what ever he did to Pam. They were standing either side of her gently kissing her neck, whilst she stood there enjoying their attentions. Their hands moving slowly up and down her body over her clothes.

My wife was wearing her wedding dress, the same one she had married me in! It was covered in pearled sequins with a tight low cut top. She had black seamed coloured stockings on, with patented black stilettos (she never wore tights always stockings!) my wife knew that I myself loved it, when she wore stocking and suspenders. I would always ask when we had sex that she keep her stockings and heels on for me, as I liked rubbing my hard cock all over them.

My cock was already rock hard, and I had released it from the taut confines of my underwear and pants. As I watched both guys moved their hands to her low cut dress top and cupped her tits out of it, one in each man's hand. I loved her tits, my wife had the most amazing tits, and both guys bent over and started sucking on each tit, and especially those big thick nipples of hers. I could see her eyes light up and she lay there, enjoying every minute.

As I watched the scene unfold before me, I remembered my other wish that I would always ask my wife to wear her stockings with no knickers on underneath, especially if we were going out, it always got me rock hard knowing she was naked under her skirts whilst other men had ogled her.

She would always refuse that request saying I was a sick man! Laughing at me at the suggestion of going commando whilst out, telling me that it wouldn't do if she was involved in an accident to find herself in hospital with no panties on now would it! But as the two guys were about to find out today that request was granted. I watched what was happening as if it was in slow motion, both guys lifted her dress up at the same time and exposed her pussy, revealing her landing strip carefully trimmed where her panties should have been.

"So you did as you were told slut!" said Adam.

I nearly cum right at that moment as both guys started to rub, touch, stroke and generally play with my wife's pussy. Adam and the other guy who's name I still didn't know wasted no time, and were soon finger fucking her with two digits each, I could hear the wet sloppy sounds even through her incessant moans of pleasure as the two guys continued to suck on her tits, whilst finger fucking her.

They were now all over her body with there hands, her dress was rucked up round her waist as the guys opened her legs up wide showing her gaping wet pussy, both guys moved down the end of the bed at each of her ankles, slowly using only there mouths each worked there way up both of her legs kissing and caressing all the while spreading them wider and wider. My wife was going crazy, she was loving every second, I or I suppose my wife Pam, already surely had several ideas of what they had planned next.

By now both guys had reached the top of her thighs and without warning buried there heads between her legs and started to eat her pussy, my wife's face was a picture as her pussy was being eating by both guys at the same time. They raised her legs high in the air holding them by her ankles as one of the guys moved lower down and started rimming her asshole, while the other guy ate her pussy. I watched my wife cum almost instantly as these two young well built athletic black guys went to town on both her holes.

"What the fuck you doing to me? I fucking love it!" I heard her yell.

As her cum soaked the inside of her thighs, and all over her Mons.

It wasn't long before the guys had given my slut of a wife a right good tongue and finger fucking. Within minutes she was screaming again as a huge orgasm rushed through her body, I could see her pulling against

Their grip, but she was unable to move away from their hold, and both guys could do whatever they pleased to her. My slutty whore of a wife just lay there helplessly and allowed these two black men to use her like a cheap tart!

With my wife still trying to recover from her orgasm both guys climbed off the bed and began to undress. Now Adam and this other guy were both in or around their mid twenties and very athletic looking. I instantly noticed that like Adam the other guy had a similar sized cock, I could see from the look on my wife's face as both guys pulled down their underwear that she was shocked to the core by the size of these guys cocks.

"Fucking hell, they are both huge," I heard my wife say.

I can only say that these guys must of been close to twelve inches each, I already knew Adam's was that anyway but this other guy at least matched him, and both were rock hard and ready to fuck my wife's brains out. Adam climbed back on the bed and positioned himself between her spread legs, he wasted no time in guiding his cock against my wife's exposed cunt, my wife looked down between her legs as slowly he pushed the tip of his cock inside her pussy.

"Shit, your cock is massive, even bigger than usual" she moaned.

With the other guy egging him from the edge of the bed he wasted no time in pushing his cock further and further inside of her, I watched in absolute lust filled amazement, as she took all twelve solid inches balls deep before he pulled back out to nearly the tip of his shaft and pushed it back inside her. With every thrust I could she that my wife was getting used to the size of his cock and wrapped her stocking covered legs tight around his waist as he began to fuck her faster.

The noise coming from my wife was like nothing I had heard before, she was loving every minute as he picked up speed and started really ploughing her pussy.

"Go on you big fucker stick it right up me!!...Fucking fill my white married cunt with your big black cock make me beg you for it!"

"That's it Fuck me hard you bastard!"

She was close to cumming and the second guy knew it because just as she was about to explode he took his finger and put in between her legs and pushed it deep into her arse, my wife's body shook hard as a massive orgasm took over her body. At that point Adam slowly pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and climbed off the bed leaving my wife shaking from head to toe.

The second guy rolled her onto her front, he climbed on the bed next to her and told her to climb on top of him, she could hardly move but she did as she was told and got on all fours and straddled him, he put his hands on her hips and lifted her slightly so he could guide his cock into her pussy. She was slowly lowered down the length of his long shaft, her eyes opened wide as he pulled her down onto his cock, as he pushed up into her, once again she took his full cock in one deep stroke.

It didn't take long before she started to rock back and forth riding his cock like a jockey riding a horse, she gripped our headboard and was grinding on that big black cock harder and harder, she didn't or hadn't noticed Adam climbing onto the bed behind her until she looked over her shoulder. I saw him whisper something in her ear and I could see her nod back to him as if she agreed with what he told her.

Adam positioned himself behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her arsehole. I noticed he also had a tube of lube in his hand and was coating his cock in it he also squirted the tube up my wife's bum. This was it, she and I, were finally going to get our wish of my wife Pam, trying a double penetration, I started to wank my cock harder and harder at the sight I was seeing on the computer screen in front of me.

All my inhibitions gone now, all I had in mind was seeing my slut whore of a wife being double drilled with those big black monstrous cocks until she couldn't take it any more. God I wanted her to beg them to fuck her until she pleaded, begged and screamed for them to stop!

The scene before me was almost happening in slow motion as the guy behind my wife pressed the tip of his huge cock against her bumhole, almost instantly she let out a loud groan and closed her eyes tight as the pressure of these massive cocks began to work there way inside of her

"Oh FUCK!...OH GOD FUCK!...Jesus fucking hell, these cocks are huge!" she yelled.

"Get them right in there you fuckers give me all that black cock I want it fucking all you bastards!"

"YEEEESSSS YEEEEEESSSS GO ON FUCK!......FUCK ME!" she screamed out.

As inch by inch her pussy and arse were speared by both those black studs cocks. The guy behind was only half way in at this point he squirted more lube onto the shaft of his cock and he also grabbed hold of the headboard sandwiching my wife between them. In between the two black studs she looked tiny and helpless as those guys cocks filled both her holes fuller, and fuller, more and more than ever before.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!....I'M FUCKIN FULL OFF BLACK COCK!" She screamed as both guys were finally balls deep inside her.

I looked at her legs and feet that were either side of the guy she was straddling and watched her toes curl up tightly as slowly both guys began to move back and forth, her tiny frame was completely full of cock and her facial expressions showed me just how much she was loving it. With every thrust her moans were getting louder. As if that were a signal, both guys wasted no time in picking up speed and started to fuck her faster and harder.

My wife was no longer than a minute into her very first double penetration and already she was cumming hard, I watched my wife overcome with orgasm as her entire body lost control and started shaking, this egged the guys on to fuck her even harder.

"Fucking hell, this is the best fucking I've had ever!" She screamed as copious amounts of combined fluids poured from her pussy and over the new guy she was straddling.

The two black studs didn't stop and carried on fucking the life out of my wife for twenty or thirty minutes and in that time I lost count how many times she had cum. I could see that she was exhausted her body a wreck but she had the biggest smile on her face.

The guys stopped fucking her but without pulling there cocks out held her tight and managed to roll her over so now the guy in her bum was laying on his back with my wife on top of him on her back and the guy in her pussy now on top of her, she had no idea what was going on her legs were high in the air as I heard both guys say to her that it was there turn to cum.

For the next twenty minutes my wife was fucked harder and faster then I could ever of thought possible, the guys went to town on both of her holes. The noises she made will stay with me forever as she nearly passed out from a massive orgasm that was so powerful I thought the bed was going to break. Both guys were now close to cumming, the speed they were fucking her at was almost like a blur, all I could see was my wife's stocking clad legs flapping about in the air as she was pounded hard.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" the guy in her arse shouted.

Not long after Adam who was in her pussy yelled out the same thing. Amazingly they seemed to fuck her even harder as she managed to wrap her tired legs tight around the guy's waist on top of her, as she was being flung around like a rag doll, the bed was loudly almost obscenely crashing and smashing against the wall. My wife Pam's body was squashed between the two guys and amazingly she was now yelling and screaming at them, telling them to fuck her harder, as both guys exploded deep inside her.

I looked on as the tangled, heap of bodies lay still on the bed trying to gather themselves together. The guy on top of my wife slowly pulled out of her pussy, as he did cum squirted out of her gaped, ravaged and ruined pussy, the guy in her arse lifted her exhausted wrecked and heaving body that was still gasping for air, off his huge cock. I still had no idea how she got both these massive black cocks inside her at the same time.

She could hardly move, apart from putting her hands between her legs and holding her red raw pussy and arse, her body was still shaking and completely wrecked.

"Fucking hell, a double penetration was even better than I imagined," she groaned.

"You took one hell of a pounding lady," the new guy replied.

"Now get down on your knees bitch, your work aint finished yet!"

"That's it, slut. Clean up our big black dicks."

"get on all fours you dirty little married whore!" Adam told her.

I thought that would be it, however my surprises weren't over just yet! As my slutty whore of a wife Pam, being the ever obedient slut and whore, got onto all fours. Then Adam slapped Pam's bare ass and told her.

"Don't get up, slut. You crawl around the room and show us how sexy and slutty you can be for Brad and I."

So now I knew the other guys name was Brad. Pam did as she was told without any complaints. Then both Adam and Brad took turns spanking my wife's ass as she crawled on her hands and knees like a dog around the room. Adam and Brad laughed as Adam said to Brad;

"Told you she was a dirty little slut that would do anything for big black cocks!...didn't I eh? Didn't I tell you?"

"Fuckin hell man this white Ho is just gagging for more of the black snake isn't she just!" Brad said.

"Pam, you are a dirty married whore, and we are going to continue to treat you that way. You understand, slut?"

She nodded...which was apparently not the response they wanted.

"Answer me slut!" they both yelled at the same time, whilst laughing at her.

"Yes" said Pam ... almost meekly.

"Yes, what you dirty whore?"

"Yes...I know I am going to be treated like a dirty whore."

"You want it don't you, Cathy? You want to be stuffed and stretched out by our big superior black cocks don't you?"

"Oh god yes" she said loudly...barely able to contain her excitement at that thought.

"I want you to fuck me like a slut with your big black cocks... and make me your white bitch! ..Ill be your married white slut anything just give me those beautiful big cocks!"

"You know you can't or won't stop us, right, slut? You'll do as your told, just like you should do for us your new masters won't you slut!"

"OK, Pam...you little black cock whore. Take our big dicks and get to work getting them hard again like a good married whore."

"Yes, Sir" she almost shouted like a real soldier.

They were now totally degrading her as she worshipped them...calling her slut and whore in such a nasty condescending tone. It was making me so freaking hard. I was actually getting dizzy...it was that sexually intoxicating. After about ten minutes of her pure black cock worship, sucking, licking, stroking and slobbering all over their cocks, balls and assholes, she was told to stop. Pam was helped back up onto the bed.

easyballs
easyballs
1,288 Followers
12