Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to see what they were doing to my wife on the bed very clearly. Adam was underneath her and I saw Pam's back arch sharply as he brought her down onto his huge black shaft. A massive gasp escaped her lips as she was swiftly impaled on that monstrous cock. Pam's pussy was completely soaking, as when she was thrust down onto his cock her pussy squelched loudly and lots of juices spurted out all over Adam's legs and her pussy. In seconds rather than the previous minutes Adam was balls deep inside my wife again in just a few strokes.

Now Pam was panting like a dog in heat! She was screaming and wailing as he bounced her up and down on his massive cock like a toy rag doll-taking her all the way up to almost nothing inside her ravaged pussy, to the full twelve inches over and over again.

He spoke to her... "That's a good fucking slut and whore, Take all of my big black dick, you dirty cunt. Yeah, slut...you're loving having a real cock fucking you don't you?" He was laughing as he said it.

"Oh my God yes! I love your big black cocks! Use my married pussy!..treat me like the cheap slut I am!..I'm yours to do what you want with" she grunted loudly.

"Good slut." Then he spoke to Brad;

"Hey bro, lick this slut wife's ass while she's riding my big cock. Get that ass ready for fucking!..hey bro make sure it is all wet and slippery"

Brad climbed onto the bed and the two of them slowed to almost a stop. I watched as Adam ground his long black cock all the up into Pam as Brad closed in on her asshole. He licked her tight little soaked star for a few minutes as she rode Adam all the time moaning like a total whore, not caring at all about the total domination or the humiliation.

Finally after ten minutes of slow fucking and lots of ass rimming Brad grabbed the cheeks of my wife's ass, lined his huge black pole up with her asshole, then he began to force the massive head into her ass without caring, Pam started wriggling and groaning loudly saying

"Oh my god!...Oh my god!...Oh my god!"

over and over-getting louder and louder as he got more and more of his big black cock up her married, cheating, slut and whore of a white ass.

The two men were pushing in and pulling out of her pussy and ass in unison-telling her what a dirty cum slut she was as they forced her towards what would surely be one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch you little married black cock loving slut... Take all of those big black cocks like a good white whore.....Yeah...take every inch you dirty fucking slut." said Brad as he began to spank Cathy's ass whilst riding her.

"Yeahhh, you lovin' that aren't ya?"

"Oh god yes! Make me take it all! Own my fucking holes!...I'm yours now I'm all yours!!!" she screamed out.

He spanked her harder and harder as he pumped his huge cock into her ass. Then suddenly Pam almost froze stiff, her head dropped forward, her legs, body and arms all shook, as she had a huge orgasm while she screamed in total ecstasy.

"Damn, Adam. This slut fucking loves getting fucking D. P'd and spanked just like all them white wives do!"

Brad laughed as my wife shuddered through her orgasm but neither man even stopped fucking her during that orgasm.

Then Brad grabbed her head by her hair and pulled her head back to him as he forced his cock deeper into her ass.

"OK, you ready for this you dirty little whore and slut.. Pam?" he asked.

"Well get ready cos we're gonna fill your dirty slutty married holes with our seed again!"

They sped up their strokes with Brad holding onto her hair tightly with his right hand-forcing her back to arch obscenely as she took both cocks repeatedly, right down each cock's length to each man's balls.

They were really taking my wife hard now. She was telling them that she was their whore and that she was going to cum again. Then she stiffened...and then got really quiet as her body totally gave way to violent shaking. Then my wife, my gorgeous slut, whore and cheap tart of a wife, let out a huge scream as she came harder than I imagine most women will ever cum in their lives.

As she did, both men pushed into her fully and with loud guttural roars started to release their massive hot loads. They were yelling and screaming at her that she was their whore as they continued pumping into her...filling both her married womb and bowels with more and more of their hot seed. I knew then that they had her for whatever they wanted to use her for.

Once they were finished with her holes, they pulled out and made my girl clean their dirty cocks with her tongue. My dirty slut of a wife just smiled as she licked and sucked them clean.

"That's it, slut. Clean up our big black dicks."

Both men took turns spanking her ass as she did her work. Once they were satisfied, they got dressed and left my wife in that room, probably some cheap nasty hotel, a messy sweaty heap. She was still gasping for air ten minutes after they were gone. Once she recovered, she dressed and left, not even bothering to wash away their sexual fluids, which meant I would get to see them when she came home.

Well that was that, my wife got her wish and I got to witness it with my own eyes. Once she got home we talked all night long about what had happened, Pam wanked me silly, I shot a huge load of cum all over my belly, chest and legs so much my balls ached with the effort. She told me that she really did love every minute and that she fully intended to do it all over again, maybe even with more well hung black cocks!.

The next day she could hardly walk, her fuck holes were wrecked she had been turned into the crazed big black cock craving slut we had always pretended to want during our play acting sex sessions all those weeks ago. I had as she had what we always really wanted!...And man oh man, did I like it!...I know now, that Pam is going to need lots more BBC now that she's been turned into a big black cock craving married slut.

God I wish some of her parent teacher committee could see her now 'Not the prim and proper' behaviour they would expect from my wife, now is it?'

TBC...

12