Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Pam continues her journey with black cocks and white pussy.
6.9k words
3.68
12.3k
19
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,328 Followers

Teacher wife to Slut Wife & The Double Gang-bang weekend!

My wife Pam, her friend Vanessa experience two gang-bangs and lesbian sex in one weekend.

This is the sixth part of the continuing story of my teacher wife Pam, myself, her husband John and our /her experiences with my blessing. As this story suggests it contains cuckolded husbands, promiscuous wives, lesbian, interracial sex along with anal, oral and straight sex, All between consenting adults, all over eighteen and all done with all partners acceptances. So again if it's not your thing don't read it!

Pam stepped out of the shower and patted her shapely body dry with the large soft bath towel. She momentarily gazed at her reflection in the large bathroom mirrors as she finished drying the water from her beautiful body. Her shoulder length hair was piled up on top of her head, under a shower cap, to keep it from getting wet during her shower. I loved my wife Pam and she loved me, we did however have a great secret from our work colleagues as you are all aware.

I watched and admired her figure, my own cock getting hard at the thought of recent events and hoping I would be in luck soon. I could see her eyes in the mirror, Oh man, those eyes were like large inviting pool's that shone brightly, especially when she became excited. Her full lips held out the promise of soft kisses and long nights of passion. Her face was one of a stunning beauty. Her skin, smooth, soft and white. Her well formed breasts were hers and my source of pride, they were just so pert!

I watched from the bed as, Pam removed the shower cap from her head, shook her head a couple of times before picking up a brush and combing her long hair to remove any tangles there might have been. She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror in the nude. She admired her shaved pussy with it's little landing strip, that had started to grow back in after her recent fun on holiday, was beginning to be visible again in the bathroom mirror.

Pam laid the brush down and went into the bedroom to get dressed as soon as she was sure that her hair was positioned properly. As I lay watching her, I knew that if her regular stud Adam had been able to see into the bathroom, he would have appreciated his personal little slut's beautiful long legs and shapely bottom. Her body was a sex machine that she had finally allowed Adam her big cocked black stud, to use it to its full potential. She nor I, did not know it at that precise moment but a new and exciting part of her new secret slut life was about to happen, one that she, myself as her husband John, would seriously enjoy.

Pam opened one of her dresser drawers and selected her lingerie. Plain white silk panties, matching white frilled suspender belt, matching silk frilled edged brassiere and a pair of black seamed stockings. She slipped the silk garments on with practised ease. A tastefully stylish tight fitting black dress that hugged her voluptuous figure, and matching patent stiletto heels completed her ensemble. She applied a little eye makeup, put on a light coating of lip-gloss, hooked a gold chain with her St. Christopher pendant around her neck and threaded a pair of gold earrings on, matching her shiny gold wedding, engagement and eternity rings. Pam then picked up her purse, and went down the stairs to the living room. I lay listening to her get ready to go meet a long time school friend Vanessa, whilst I was heading out to my work, my job as a fireman meant long unsociable hours but I am very supportive of her, in her life as a school teacher, wife and also as my personal slut for big black cocks. A development in our relationship that seemed to make us even closer to one another.

She had made her last minute checks, I could hear her do them, just to make sure that everything was in its proper place, before she turned out the light, went out the front door and locked it. I heard Pam pull her car out of the garage, onto the drive finally reversing out onto the street. I knew her friend Vanessa was married to a guy that Pam just did not care for, so I was pleased that it was just the two of them.

It was Friday night and Vanessa would not have to return until the beginning of the week as she had a long weekend off. Pam had told me she hoped that this weekend would be like old times for the two of them. Now this is where my wife takes over explaining what happened to me upon her return after what turned out to be a weekend away. I also received a package a day after she left that actually arrived before she got home, so this is not only her story but the story as told by the guys DVD I received, showing her and Vanessa being gang bang fucked on the bus as well as her oral story of what happened after the bus.

I hope you enjoy as much as we did!

When I arrived at my friends hotel, she wasn't fully ready so I decided to have a drink in the hotel bar while I waited. Being as I was a bit miffed that my friend wasn't ready, but I thought I would play safe and ordered a soda when the bartender asked me, what was my pleasure.

I sipped quietly on the drink as I thought about the friendship that I had, had with Vanessa, one we had shared all through school and college together. When Vanessa, my friend did arrive, She was dressed in a red mini dress that emphasized her slim and attractive figure. She wore dark stockings and high heel shoes, as well.

I really admired how my good friend, was still a tall thin blonde, still just as beautiful as when she was a teenager. We hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. Twenty minutes later, we were leaving the hotel to head out and enjoy a meal at a quiet restaurant which was outside the town limits. Perhaps if I had been paying better attention to the road instead of trying to listen so intently to Vanessa's stories, I would have seen the piece of broken heavy metal lying in the road before it was too late.

My car lurched and the engine stopped almost immediately. The metal in the road had ripped open the side of one of my tires, along with what looked a serious problem with the engine, if the oil slick was anything to go bye!.... I had barely managed to get the car onto the side of the road before it came shuddering to a halt. Switching off the engine, I sat shaking for a moment before we looked at each other, we were both shocked but relieved. Vanessa and I got out of the car, the road was quiet, no other vehicles on it from either direction. I began looking around thinking to myself, that of all the places for the car to break down, it had to be where there was no one around! Both Vanessa and I got back in the car and locked the doors.

I looked at Vanessa, who smiled and said,

"Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be along shortly and will help!"

I rummaged around in my purse to find my phone, pulling it out my face must have went pale, my smile disappearing off of it.

"Of all the times to have no reception!"

I screamed out! before shoving it frustratingly back into my purse.

"I left mine at the hotel as well!"

Vanessa said sullenly!

Just at that a set of headlights came round behind us, before pulling into the road in front of us. It was a large mini bus, a guy in a uniform got out and walked back to our car. He was white, in his forties, had cropped, tidy, black hair and a friendly smile. So I assumed it was safe and rolled down my window a couple of inches as he came around to the driver's side of the car.

"Good evening, you lovely Ladies. I saw the skid marks weaving all over the road and wondered if you needed any help or assistance, or perhaps I could offer the two of you a lift?"

I was reluctant to leave the safety of the car however we both looked at one another and sort of agreed without saying anything. So Vanessa and I, decided to take the nice man's offer of a lift. I could arrange a breakdown truck when we got to the next place or town, where we could get phone service. I locked the doors of the car. The man, who introduced himself as Mike, escorted us as we walked toward the bus. Just as we were about to board the bus, I noticed that it had the name of one of the other nearby towns, schools football teams, painted on the side. I didn't think much about it until we had boarded the bus and saw who the other occupants were. The bus was full of very athletic looking athletes, and, they were all young black youths.

"I'm sure we can depend on the friendly driver, Mike for protection. As he wouldn't have asked us aboard if he felt we were in any danger"

After a few miles, we had started talking to the guys around us and found out they were on there way to a big game that weekend. Like myself Vanessa was sat beside one of them and I quickly glanced sideways at the very tall black youth that she now shared the seat with her. In the darkened interior of the bus, details were hard to make out. I risked another quick glance at Vanessa and noticed she was whispering into her youths ear, and whatever it was she was saying he liked it as he grinned ear to ear.

Vanessa was obviously enjoying herself, going bye the sounds coming from that area of the bus. I caught a glimpse of his big black hand sliding up her inner thigh. I almost stopped breathing, surely she wasn't going to allow the young man to go any further, and if so what would she do if I did the same. I know my own pussy was getting wetter by the minute at the thought of what may be about to happen, in fact I was certain it was going to happen, as I felt my young man's hand move quickly but smoothly up my ow inner thigh until his fingers began to stroke my sensitive clit through my soaked panties. Vanessa was by now kissing her man full on the lips, so I knew she too wasn't going to let things end there!

His big hand was now sliding up and down her thigh, whilst his friend did similar to me causing my arousal to increase, and when he nuzzled into my neck I knew I was about to be fucked, but by how many black cocks I had no honest idea! Vanessa was moaning meaning I knew exactly where her young man's hand was and her moans were soon met with my own as the young man sitting beside me had taken his chance to make his move, and had found his way inside my slick pussy with a couple of fingers probing the innermost depths of my wet cunt! My clit was rock hard already, achingly so! Again I turned my head to see where Vanessa had permitted her new 'friend' to go to, and watched excitedly as I could see her skirt had been rucked up revealing her shaved pussy, whilst her legs were spread wide, the black stockings, with the black garter belt clearly showing, whilst contrasting with her white thighs and his big black hands.

Her new friend's hand was busily and frequently shoving several fingers in and out of her wet snatch quickly, his other hand was working at removing her dress to reveal her tits to all around who were now watching eagerly at events unfolding. Her head slipped back against the seat headrest and her dress slid off revealing her red bra covered tits, and her silky smooth white skin for everyone to see. Her new lovers hands were all over her and his fingers were still flashing in and out of her dripping wet cunt at a furious rate. Her moans were getting louder and her panting was arriving at the 'I'm going to come' stage rapidly. Soon her bra disappeared as well revealing her beautifully sculpted tits with fully erect nipples straining straight out in front of her heaving tits. Her new lover dipped his head and latched onto one of them drawing a loud gasp from Vanessa as he started to chew and nibble on them in turn.

My own clit was throbbing at the seriously hard attention my own new friend was administering to my own pussy, my swollen lips were being aroused somewhat seriously as his fingers delved in and out at an ever increasing pace. I adjusted my seating and found I had opened myself up even more, allowing him to penetrate even further with those wickedly long, hard fingers. Whilst moving I had caught another glimpse of my friends predicament, her nipples were by now almost twice the size they had been at the start of his attentions to them and she was panting furiously as he sucked, twisted, pulled, bit and nuzzled on both of those big erect nipples and slapped her tits hard, which she seemed to like telling him to

"slap the fuckers harder I love them being played with roughly!"

Her new lover was only to happy to oblige, as were several on lookers, and she soon had several pairs of hands mauling on them. Her red dress lay in a heap around her hips, her bra now lay on the floor of the bus, until one of the younger guys, lifted it and shoved it into his pocket laughing as he did so.

My own attention was abruptly brought back to me as the fingers which had been buried in my wet cunt was rapidly approaching my own first miniature orgasm. I quickly readjusted my seating position allowing my own new lover easier access to my charms, pulling my own dress up out of the way. In doing so I revealed my own suspender clad stocking legs, my dress top gaped open and my own bra was being quickly and expertly removed to reveal my own tits for these new studs to enjoy. I felt a shiver of excitement flush through my body as I realised both of us were about to get a seriously hard fucking from multiple black cocks. I felt hands pull my dress up over my head and soon I was like my friend Vanessa naked but for the stockings, suspenders and stilettos. I was by now gasping and grunting as loud as Vanessa was as hands roamed over my body exploring every inch of it with youthful lust driving them on.

I heard Vanessa cry out as her body was taken over by her orgasm, the first of many that night. I looked over to see that one guy had moved in front of her , his joggers pulled down around his ankles and a huge black snake of a cock was waving around in front of Vanessa's face. It was bloody huge! It must have been ten inches long and as thick as a beer bottle. Even in the dim light, punctuated by the occasional street light I could see Vanessa's eyes open wide, as she took hold of that awesome black cock in both hands, stroking them along the shaft a few times.

"Oooh fuck it's beautiful!" she moaned loudly.

Moments later I watched as her mouth opened and she took the large swollen head in first, then started to slide it's length into her mouth, using her hands to guide it in. As he did that the original guy who had been finger fucking her in earnest, was now nuzzling his face in her sex, his head moving around between her legs, eating her pussy. The huge cock in her mouth was muffling the moans somewhat, but even with so much cock in her mouth I could still hear her

moans of pleasure omitting from around his thick shaft, which was now giving her a serious face fucking. I could even hear her gagging and spluttering on several occasions as he shoved it down her throat.

"Um-mph!.. uuugh Um-mph!" The noises kept coming.

Followed by even more wet slurping sounds, as his cock was shoved in and out of her mouth.

Meanwhile my guy, had managed to shove most of his fingers up my cunt and was vigorously fingering me, which did make me pay more attention to my own desires, rather than my friends at that moment. His face appeared in front of me and I opened my mouth to receive the kiss that was coming, and his tongue shot between my teeth and started probing my mouth, god it seemed huge! As he probed around in my mouth with that long 'snake' like tongue, one of his hands was by now giving my tits a good fondling, to the point I was grunting around his tongue, as he did so. I was by now in no way attempting to dissuade him and indeed was wiggling around desperate for a cock to fill my dripping cunt as soon as possible!

I moaned softly again, when I felt a mouth attach itself to one of my aching tits, sucking eagerly on it before starting to nibble, chew and pull on the nipple with their teeth causing amazing sensations to flutter throughout my body. I laid back as the guy who had been kissing me broke away, and I looked down on a dark head that was feasting on both my tits extremely well! So much so I was being driven rapidly to a very high state of arousal, one that I was enjoying immensely.

A loud cry from across the bus aisle made me look over at my friend, who was now straddling the guy who I had seen with his cock out, sliding it in and out of her mouth and throat, sat on the bench seat with that monster sticking straight up in the air and Vanessa with about half of it buried in her cunt already! And a thought flashed through my head of;

'what a filthy black cock slut my friend was, just like me, and now she was about to find out how much we were alike'

Her new lover had a grip of her waist and were pulling her down onto that shaft on every thrust, as more and more of that huge thick black shaft disappeared inside her married cunt. I caught a glimpse of her body shaking, head thrown back and a cry of pure lust coming from her as she obviously came, and hard! However I didn't have time to watch any longer as the guy who had been working on shoving his tongue down my throat was pulling my legs wide to allow him to slide that tongue that was bigger than some cocks I had seen into my flooded love hole! When his mouth and tongue hit my clit I just exploded, with unbelievable sensations shooting through me.

"Oh fuck YEEEEEESSSS!...YEEEESSSS....YEEEESSSSS!" I cried out.

Wave after wave of miniature climaxes rippled through my body, after so many I lost count the guy stood up grinning and without a word, dropped his shorts and exposed a cock to match Vanessa's friends one! I licked my lips eagerly as I realised my pussy was going to get yet another big black cock workout. Oh how John my husband will love hearing about this experience!

My envy at my friends specimen, disappeared as I realised this one was going to do exactly the same to my pussy as the one that was tearing up my friends cunt at that precise moment. All my envy, jealousy and lust for what she was getting disappeared as he started rubbing that monstrous cock all over my married pussy, covering my shaved pussy with my own and his leaking pre cum juices.

Then he grabbed the backs of my knees forcing them up and apart, exposing my cunt in preparation for his cock. I looked down as his cock started to inch ever so slowly into my cunt, my cunt felt as if it was being ripped open as he slid a few inches into me, my mouth opened in a gasp but nothing came out just an 'oomph' sound. Oh god it felt good again, as he plumbed the depths of my pussy where even my husband had never been, only my black cocked lovers could fill me the way I was being filled, exactly as I liked it, big, black, hard and thick!

"Go on fuck me with that big black cock!" I yelled and grunted loudly,

"That's it, fuck me good and hard you big cocked bastard!"

"Go on fucking fuck me!....fuck me!...Fucking fuck me like the tramp I am!"

I could hear myself screaming at him as his cock plunged deeper into my married cunt, fucking me like the slut, the whore the cheap two bit tramp I had become only a few months ago now. God it felt so good.

By now I had heard Vanessa cum several times, each time as hard as the one before. Her moans and yells echoed around the bus as she got fucked good and proper by her lover. I could also hear loud wet slurping sounds and realised she was also sucking on even more black cock. My friend who had as far as I knew only been with her husband, like I had until I found black cocks far more satisfying was so obviously not inexperienced with them as I had thought.

I realised we did have something more in common than our friendship, an obvious desire, lust and love of well endowed black men, especially if they came with huge black cocks like these ones!

easyballs
easyballs
1,328 Followers
12