Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own centre of attention was quickly returned to the big black cock buried in my cunt, as my lover started to pump me good and hard, just the way I like it. It was so far up inside me I could feel it banging against my stomach walls, it was buried balls deep, his shaft deep inside, past my cervix and deeply embedded in my womb. Every thrust let me know how deep that cock was inside me. Every thrust forced more secretions out onto the bus seat, passing the thick shaft inside my cunt, and spraying onto the seat as he fucked me.

"Don't you fucking dare stop fucking me like that you big black bastard!"

"Right there, that's it! ...don't stop...keep going.....Harder!..Harder! fucking fuck me you cunt!"

"Come on you fucker I want your cum deep inside me....go on fill my married cunt with your fucking cum!"

"GOD I love this cock..your cock!....more...I want more!"

I was looking straight into his eyes as he buried that telegraph pole of a cock into me, his face grinned as he knew, he was stretching my married white pussy, like only superior black cocks can.

I had my arms around his neck and I lusted for more of it. Every trust seemed to find another inch to probe, as my insides were filled to the max, I was whimpering and moaning like a bitch in heat as he drilled, pounded, pummelled and screwed me, generally fucking the shit out of me.

As I felt his heavy black balls slap my ass one more time, I lost it and came like never before, one moment I was riding the wave of euphoria next I was gone, blacked out and shaking as the biggest orgasm hit me.

I lost all control, my arms went limp, my legs went limp my whole body went limp and my pussy felt like it had exploded. I had never cum like that in my life it lasted for a while and I must have came too as he still was fucking me despite my rag doll actions as he did. He just leaned into me his legs spread and bent at the knees, as this slut of a white woman, a married white woman, melted wriggling and bucking around on his big black cock, as he had a huge smile on his face just before he lent back pushed in to the balls one more time and emptied a fucking huge load into my belly! Shot after shot hit my insides like fireworks going off inside me, each shot seemed to splatter around inside my womb.

"Gooo oooon get it fucking into you ...you slutty bitch!" He grunted

"take it all you slut!!... fucking drain my balls you married white bitch!"

Until finally after what seemed like ages, he pulled his cock out of my ravaged hole with a loud and resounding 'plop' then taking my hands, he wrapped them around his cock, held them there, and allowed the last remnants to ooze out over his large swollen knob-head, down the shaft and over my hands, covering my wedding, engagement and eternity rings in his young baby batter!

If my husband John could have seen that he would have come on the spot. It was so sordid and to watch his wife being taken by this young stud I knew it would have rocked his boat.

His balls emptied, he stood aside but not before he had taken his cock and wiped it all over my face, smearing my makeup with trails of cum and my own juices that were over his cock. He laughed and said;

"That the first one tonight bitch, there plenty more for you both!..you'll both be black cock loving married white sluts!"

Oh how well he knew me anyway, and by the sounds of it Vanessa. He laughed even more, and louder, as he stepped away

As I had been cumming, Vanessa had unbeknown to me watched as my huge orgasm had hit me, cumming all over the black cock buried inside of me. As she was being moved to allow a new cock to take the first guys place she thought of what their husbands might think if they could see them there and then. The thought of both of them being severely fucked by lots of black cocks was extremely stimulating to her and she began to slide down onto the next cock with a renewed desire, a lust that needed feeding and the way it was going that would be successfully found this evening.

For the next hour each of us were repeatedly fucked by several of the buses occupants. Sometimes we had a cock in our cunts, sometimes one in our mouths and one in our pussies and on several occasions we were triple teamed, one in our asses, cunt and mouth. These young studs fucked us married sluts like the cheap whores we were.

Cum was flying all over the place, landing in us as well as on us. It was on the bus floor, the seats all over the place and I'm sure we both lost count of the number of black cocks that fucked us in every hole possible. But god was it good!

However, eventually the bus drew up and stopped, where we were unceremoniously dumped at a shady looking street corner. We had had to get dressed quickly, obviously we were now minus panties and bra's. As we departed that bus we were thanking everyone before getting off, and thanking Mike the driver for his kindness, he had just smiled and winked at us both. As we stood at the side of the road as he and the players drove off, the young men waving our panties and bra's at us from the windows. It was a good job the street was empty of pedestrians or anyone watching would have had no problem knowing what we had been doing on that bus!

Thinking everything was okay now, we looked around to find a taxi to hopefully take us home. We found a taxi office and used the restroom to clean ourselves up as best we could. Cum freely running down our inner thighs from our ravaged pussies, proof of the fuckings we had already received. When we re-entered the office a large black man was standing who smiled and said;

"you two ladies ready then?"

before making his way out to the cab stood at the kerbside. I climbed into the rear seat and gingerly sat down, my pussy still ached, throbbing heavily at the abuse it had received on the bus. Neither of us had any idea what was about to happen, but to say we got what we deserved was an understatement!

The guy driving the taxi, was chatting to us when we left the town we had got dropped off in some thirty miles from home. He told us his name was Leroy, and when he told us he had a proposition for us we looked at each other and grinned! we knew it could only be a sexual one as we still both reeked of sex. He suggested we go to a hotel and get cleaned up, saying he knew a local one that oud let us get showered and rest for a few hours if we wanted. Vanessa and I giggled and nodded toe each other, before telling Leroy we would like that if he could arrange it.

"Sure thing ladies, anything to help a couple of lovely ladies like yourselves!"

Leroy got on the phone and we heard him say he would arrive there in about ten minutes, which we duly did. He took us into reception where the tall thin black guy behind the desk, was introduced as his friend Mr Steel, he then smiled at him and said, we could use room thirteen. Walking along beside us he took us to the room, where we found towels, and all the shampoo and conditioner we could want already laid out on the two full size beds for us.

He disappeared saying he would be back shortly once he had sorted something out. So we both took turns showering and cleaning ourselves up. Not that we should have bothered! As we sat on the beds we got chatting, about what had happened on the bus, the first we had spoke about it. Vanessa asked me how long had I been getting fucked by black cocks' and I said about three to four months, telling her about Adam and the initial sex right up to what had just happened. Vanessa smiled and said she had been doing it for years, and that her husband was very eager for her to do so. He had become her cuckold, just like John was mine. We both laughed and agreed that we both couldn't get enough o black cocks and that in fact it was a case of the bigger the better the experience, the orgasms and the fulfilled feeling we got from them, compared to our husbands cocks.

It was then that something happened that I had never expected, Vanessa leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. To begin with I was taken aback, but I soon began to respond in kind and before I knew it we were in a full on necking session. Hands roaming all over each others tits, fingers probing already sensitive pussies and moaning like a couple of cheap dirty video tarts!

My nipples were harder than I could ever remember them being, and with a woman at that!, our damp bodies began sliding over each others, until we broke apart, briefly looked at each other and Vanessa slid down my body, kissing my tits, my nipples, my stomach, my inner thighs until I gasped loudly as her tongue snaked between my spread legs onto my overly sensitive clit!...I came! Immediately, I just shuddered and came!.. it was so amazing I grabbed her head and held it tightly in place.

"Oh god!...Oh My fucking God!...don't stop, don't you dare stop!" I screamed.

"Oh Jesus, eat my fucking pussy you filthy cow! Eat me NOW!"

Panting like never before as my best friend ate me out. A woman was licking, sucking and feasting on my cunt where only men had before. I loved it, every sordid minute of it, it shook my senses to the core, let me tell you. As I lay there legs held wide, pussy gaping open and my friends head between my legs, I thought to myself, every woman should experience this it's just out of this world. As I lay there for the next twenty or so minutes, I bucked, wriggled and experienced multiple orgasms ripping through my body one after the other, until I lay totally exhausted, my body covered in a sheen of sweat. Then just when I thought the evening couldn't get any better, there was a knock at the door.

Vanessa got up and covered herself with one of the robes in the room, I hastily threw the other one on and tried to straighten the bed out we had used just moments before. When she opened the door there was Leroy, the other guy from the reception Mr Steel standing in front of Leroy. Behind them were four of the biggest black men I had ever seen. My nipples were instantly erect swollen, sore and extremely sensitive as they brushed the terry cotton of the robe.

Mr Steel the reception guy, entered the room, gesturing the four guys to enter. Once they had entered the room he stepped back out muttering something like;

"These are your fucking sluts now, use them as you wish!"

As he rushed off I didn't know but he was doing so for a reason, one I found out about upon my return home! My husband had the video evidence and we were watching the whole sordid filthy video together in bed as I stroked his cock for him. The sneaky little bastard had hidden video cameras set up in that room specifically for these situations. The note he sent with my husbands package of the DVD had said, 'To Pam's husband..from my own personal video selection..your black cock hungry slut of a wife...Enjoy!' I hear you say how did he get my email address well simply put Leroy asked for it after the first night. This part went on from the Friday night until the Sunday, so I had suggested we had to let my husband know Vanessa and I had changed plans and were away for the weekend! He of course used it to let him know how big a slut we both were, not that John was bothered he had plenty of wanking material didn't he!

The four big men, wasted no time. They soon had both of us in their arms, kissing and groping our bodies that soon were naked as robes were hastily removed.

All of this was captured on the hidden cameras (as I was now seeing alongside my cuckolded husband, John) they recorded everything from the Friday night until the Sunday when we were taken back home.

Each of those four men, fucked us in every single hole, time and time again. We were made to eat each others pussies out, to clean and prepare them for these studs regularly throughout the weekend. That was my first time eating out another woman, but I can assure you it certainly wont be the last. I sucked her toes, ate her cum filled pussy until she came all over my own face. Then I grabbed her head shoving it down onto my own pussy and ordering her

" Lick that pussy..you filthy bitch! ..go on clean all that black seed out of me you cheap whore!"

Just when I or rather, we thought it was slowing down and our pussies would get time to recover. On the Saturday night two more black men joined us and they too fucked us in all of our holes. We were so full of black cum it was running down our legs, our stomachs had so much cum in them we couldn't eat or drink anything else. Our asses were stretched to their limit, our cunts were fucked until we were able to take two black cocks at a time, even the size of theirs up our cunts without any problem.

This is where the additional incident happened, one of the guys made a phone call sometime on the Saturday, and a tattoo artist arrived and he gave both Vanessa and I a set of tattoos! We had black aces tattooed on our mounds, and the words Black cum slut' was tattooed just under mine! And just above hers!....... God how I knew John would love it

(Vanessa's tattoo showing the queen of black cock tattoo........ and mine showing both! ..WOW just amazing!)

On the Sunday we were taken back home by Leroy, he dropped us on the corner of our street in the clothes we had set out in on the Friday late afternoon, now looking decidedly bedraggled, covered in cum stains, clearly obvious to anyone who may have walked bye, and the fact that when we were kicked out of Leroy's cab we could hardly walk straight.

We were so sore both from the absolute pounding and fucking we had received. I just prayed no one came out and asked us where we had been. Luckily no one did. Vanessa got cleaned up, borrowed a dress and clothing from me, disposing of hers and my clothing in a bin bag to be deposited elsewhere! She got a taxi back to the hotel, my car was still in the garage after having been recovered. And my husband wasn't yet home when we had arrived, or after Vanessa left.

I had a long heavy sigh and said to myself 'Thank god for that', I wasn't sure or not whether he would have liked to see the mess I was in with cum stains all over my body, face and hair. A long soak in the bath, a shower after washing myself, to ensure it was washed out of my hair and a short but pleasing rest before John returned from work, did wonders, despite being tired I greeted him with a smile. Only for him to drag me upstairs to our bed, throw me onto it, before pulling his pants down, and shoving his hard but smaller than I was now used to cock into my ravaged cunt, and fucking me as hard as he could till he came inside me.

Once he came, he climbed off and said you need to see this, and switched the TV and DVD player on, as he did he picked up the note that had accompanied the DVD I was now watching and he read it to me... 'To Pam's husband...from my own personal video selection..your black cock hungry slut of a wife...Enjoy!' as I sat open mouthed watching the screen.....That takes us to where we are now, his cock in my hand, and the screen on the TV showing the DVD

recording that little bastard made of us!

It was my Husband who said

"I wonder how many of these DVD's there are?..and if they are selling them on the open market,, you could be found out!"

Instead of being scared I was immensely aroused, and bent over to suck his slimy cock, moaning softly as I did, he came bucket-loads in my mouth. More than for a while, he must have been thinking along the same lines. As I licked the last few drops of cum from my more than happy hubby, the scene on the TV showed me face down on one of the two large beds, a red garter belt on (supplied for me to wear!) stockings laddered and cum stained, and a pair of red stilettos hanging off my feet! whilst my ravaged ass and pussy on full display as the camera zoomed in, spunk oozing from both holes, down my thighs, my ass cheeks and all over the bed sheets. Thick blobs everywhere. But when I lifted my hand with the wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring covered in their cum and licked it clean, I heard my hubby John groan and his cock twitched again in my hand and he came over the very same hand and my rings. I lifted it to my mouth looked him in the eyes and licked the same ones clean for him too.

Oh God what is going to happen next I wondered? But I can't help myself I'm just to much a big black cock loving slut of a housewife, a Teacher and a Husband cuckold-er now to care! ......But he loves it and so do I...Oh God So do I!

TBC.

12