Teachers Behaving Badly

Story Info
Sometimes teachers behave as badly as students.
5.6k words
4.27
16.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we were talking about the differences between the terms diversity and inclusivity. I hope you've all gotten some ideas. We'll go round the room, starting with table A. Remember to center your answers in tertiary education and your own teaching context. So what did you discuss?"

Colm stretched back on his chair around table H. The heat of summer combined with a room filled with a hundred-and-twenty sweaty bodies was making an already painful experience far worse. Wednesday afternoons had no regular lessons scheduled in any of the departments which meant it could be filled with all kinds of pointless mandatory personal development sessions.

"Well, we thought that, you know, diversity is like, where you are from and your gender and your sexuality...," started a biochemist on table A. Colm quickly tuned her out. It wasn't that he didn't care about the difference between diversity and inclusivity -- it was a good point. It was just something that the lecturer could have said clearly and uncontroversially in about thirty seconds. But no, the university was committed to avoiding anyone from passively learning anything from people who knew their stuff in favour of actively learning from those who didn't. By Colm's watch, they'd been discussing this single rather asinine question for thirty-five minutes already.

Someone nudged Colm on the shoulder. He turned around and saw it was Brenda from the Electrical Engineering department who was sitting directly behind him on table F. She was an older married woman who was always good for a laugh. Once she had his attention, her hand dropped down and pressed something into his hand.

"Well, we kind of disagreed about this. I mean you can be still be inclusive even if your student body is not particularly diverse..." The group conversation had now moved onto table B.

A few people on his table were looking in the direction of the speaker. More were sneakily playing with their phones. One was apparently hypnotized by a bird that was hopping around outside the window. He put his hands under the table and carefully opened the note.

My friend fancies you, it said on university headed notepaper.

He looked over to Brenda. She half nodded to her left. Next to her was sitting an Indian woman Colm had been introduced to at the start of term a couple of weeks ago - a visiting professor in EE from Dehli -- mid-thirties but slim and beautiful enough that she still appeared in her twenties. Her name was Dayita. He'd looked for more opportunities to get to know her, as had most of the male faculty in any department semi-adjacent to hers.

He gave her a half-smile. She gave him a little wave that wasn't so much shy as it was surreptitious.

Colm wondered if he should return the message somehow. On the other hand, they had to have a break soon, right? He could wait until then. He turned his attention back to the conversation.

"So, I think what we are saying is that diversity is a property inherent to a student body, whereas inclusivity is a mindset that we bring with us into the classroom...," Now a historian from table C was reliving her glory days as teacher's pet. Please God, thought Colm in the direction of the seminar leader, just accept this as the one true answer and move the fuck on.

There was something so incredibly tedious about this whole process. If the Staff Development Division decided to give a lecture about the differences between fellatio and cunnilingus, Colm would probably leave the room annoyed with the very concept of oral sex.

He was tapped on the shoulder again. This time, without even him needing to look around, a note was slipped into his hands again. Again, he unfolded it carefully.

She has the key to Component Room #3.

He felt her move past him towards the exit. She was carrying a paper cup and stopped at the water and coffee bottles set up by the exit. For a moment she was the most interesting thing in the room, but by the time she'd filled the cup most eyes were back on the lecturer. She took a couple of steps to the left and then she was free.

Colm waited.

"I mean, inclusivity can't just come from the teacher. We have to lead by example, but its something that comes from the other students as well. Just because we don't consciously exclude someone doesn't necessarily mean that they themselves feel included..."

When he judged the time was right, he pulled out his mobile phone. Looking at the screen, he stood up and rushed out of the room, as he passed the lecturer he bowed slightly and pointed to the phone. "Sorry," he mouthed.Clearly an emergency, he-he.

He made a show for a couple of minutes of pacing up and down on the phone outside the big glass windows and eventually, once his pacing path took him outside the field of vision of the class, he made a break for it.

Not all components rooms were build equally. Component Room #1 was where all the common stuff lived -- resistors of every level of resistance, capacitors of standard capacity. breadboards, wires and solenoids. Component Room #2 was slightly more esoteric. It contained the sorts of bits that only needed to be brought out once or twice a term, for specific classes. Component Room #3 contained all the crap that no-one ever used. It was a waiting room for the scrap heap. Components that were no longer featured on the syllabus, cathode ray tubes and bits of old cassette tape winding mechanisms. Later in the term, students might come in here on the off-chance they could scrounge bits and pieces for their final year project, and inevitably leave disappointed, but that task sheet hadn't even been handed out yet. It was as private a place as you could get in the university without going down to the boiler rooms.

The door was slightly agar when he got there. He slid inside and closed it gently. Dusty racks of equipment stood undisturbed. There was no-one immediately visible. She hadn't turned the light on, so neither did he. He met her next to a box of old one-button joysticks, CD-laser heads, and wires with a hundred different connector heads, none of them USB.

"What kept you?" she asked, grabbing him by the tie.

"Err, well..." he started. She pulled him in for a kiss.

Colm wasn't ready for it, but he caught on quick, and a moment later he pushed his head forward and down to assert at least some dominance. Now it felt like he was kissing her.

The moment they separated she was already pulling off her top. "What time does the seminar finish?" she asked. She was still newish here, he remembered. Her English was excellent, but she spoke with the clipped sing-song accent common of a lot of educated Indians.

"Usually it runs a little over five o'clock." said Colm trying not to stare at her bra.

"Then we should aim to get back by four-fifty, yah?" said Dayita. "That gives us twenty minutes. That okay with you?"

Colm wavered. As a man, he didn't like to set a time on love-making. It only made you look a fool when you finished five minute short of the her minimum quicky time. He considered cracking a joke about three minutes and then thought better of it.

"Great," he said. "Err. So are we..."

"So, here's how it works. We fuck now, so that there's less tension when you ask me out later."

"Okay," said Colm doubtfully. He wasn't going to argue but that logic seemed backwards.

"Look, I absolutely hate the first date. So awkward, no? We're trying to get to know each other and all each other can think is 'are we going to sleep together at the end of this'. Get that out of the way now and we can just enjoy ourselves properly when you invite me out this Friday and find out if we actually have anything in common."

"Is that how they are doing things in India these days?" asked Colm, finally finding a voice.

"It's how I'm doing things," she said. "I'm an engineer and part of that is knowing how to streamline a process. My way is much more efficient."

Her bra was now off and she gingerly hung it by a strap on a hook designed for a soldering iron.

"I'll take your word for that," said Colm. He'd stopped trying not to stare and now was looking directly at her beautiful firm tits. After all, they were clearly out for his benefit.

"Besides, there is something about sitting in that room for any length of time that just makes me want to remind myself what life actually feels like. And by life, I mean a cock."

"So, Friday night," said Colm. "You like Italian?"

Dayita ignored him, pulled his belt buckle apart and dropped his trousers to the floor. Her hand reached out and caressed his already hard dick through his boxers.

Colm did the sensible thing and kissed her again. He pulled her in close and felt the soft flesh of her breasts against his chest, her hard nipples pushing against the fabric of his shirt. Her hands didn't stop moving. Suddenly they were round behind his arse, and he felt a cold breeze against his behind as she suddenly pulled his boxers down to his knees.

Now her hands were against his shoulders and they worked their way down as she squatted down. She didn't even pause, but immediately his cock was in her mouth. There was no teasing, she was straight into giving honest head.

Colm leaned back against the shelf of components and muttered "Oh, God!"

Dayita was at work for less than thirty seconds when he heard the door softly open and then equally gently be left slightly ajar. Colm froze instantly. Dayita was apparently too focused on what she was doing to notice and she continued.

It took Colm a moment to work out the quietest, most polite way of informing her. He settled for tapping her gently on the shoulder, putting his finger to his lips and then pointing to the front of the room. Dayita let his cock spring out of her mount and twisted her waist round slightly to look. She stayed down though she put a hand out to steady herself against an empty PC tower.

Between the boxes of junk he could see a figure walk in and to the window. Luckily she didn't turn. He wasn't sure how visible he'd be given the angles and the light. It was a short, darker skinned girl wearing a headscarf.

His mind flashed back to a Student-Staff Liaison Committee meeting held during the mid-term break. It was an item lower on the agenda. A Malaysian Muslim girl had asked for a private space in the engineering building to conduct daily prayers. Most Muslims on campus used the multifaith prayer rooms in the Union building, but that was a good twenty minute trek away on the south campus. No decision had been reached then and there, but the Head of Department had said that they would have a think about it, and the student representative had stressed that it didn't need to be a nice space or anything, just a few square meters away from anyone else.

That was the only explanation. He even remembered her name -- Sajjal -- a first year student.

There were two rolled up mats next to her in the corner of the room. She ignored the nicer of the two and instead rolled out a simple black one -- a gym mat.

He wondered how long this would take. There was a part of him that wondered if she would be quick enough that they could still continue their liaison after she'd left. After all, he didn't have gorgeous women offering to blow him every day. Then he marvelled at the sacrilegiousness of what they were doing here right in front of holy prayers.

It wasn't fair - they'd been here first.

At the very least he should attempt to be clothed, but he didn't want to even risk pulling his boxers up lest the noise attract her attention. His erection would be visible regardless. Dayita was down a bra and a blouse. There was no hope of either of them respectably clothed enough to be able to bluff their way out of the room. The best thing was to remain motionless and hope for the best. Dayita on her knees seemed to agree. He wondered what she could see - probably very little.

Sajjal reached into her handbag and fetched something -- a cigarette. She lit it and leaned back against the window sill. She wasn't looking in his direction exactly, but with the slightest turn of her head she could be.

The smoking break did offer his erection the opportunity to die down. As the seconds ticked by, it chose not to do so. Dayita's head with her long luscious hair and beneath it her lovely large breasts made sure of that.

Suddenly the door opened again and yet another person came in. The figure was larger. A man, but Colm couldn't get a good look.

"Hey," said the figure.

"Hey," said Sajjal. She offered the cigarette up to the guy and he took it. He took a couple of puffs and then stubbed it out on a shelf. All that Colm could make out of him was that he was black and tall. Probably very tall.

A moment later, Sajjal reached up and took her headscarf off. She unclipped her hair and shook it allowing it to fall down across her shoulders.

Then she reached down and pulled off her T-shirt. She was a small built girl, her bra held not much in the way of breasts, but her body still had a pleasing curve to it. Colm felt he should avert his eyes but at the same time, he still needed to watch carefully for any indication that they had seen him.

"How you doing?" said a cocky voice. Colm thought he recognized it.

A moment later and the guy's shirt came off as well. As he ducked down to hang it off the radiator, Colm caught a glimpse of his face. That confirmed it. One of his students -- Mpenda. He was a second year from Kenya - bright lad and hard-working. Colm added 'good with the ladies' to his mental notes.

The couple lent in and kissed each other. With the couple diverted, Colm took the opportunity to pull up his boxers very, very slowly. The kiss didn't last long enough for his trousers as well. Dayita shifted her body a few inches to the left, presumably to get a better view.

When the couple parted lips, Colm watched Sajjal kneel down. opened the button on Mpenda's jeans and let his trousers fall to the floor, followed by his Y-fronts -- just as Dayita had done for him minutes ago. Sajjal reached out and took Mpenda's dick in her hand and gently raised it to her mouth. She was in less of a hurry and started with all the teasing Dayita had missed.

"Oh man, that's good," said Mpenda.

"You know it, baby," said Sajjal with a swaggering confidence. That was the last thing she was able to say for a minute. Colm watched as the students started to get down to business.

Colm's penis now just as hard as it had been when Dayita had been actively at work on it. He looked down and Dayita had her hand, not quite in her panties, but pressing up against her skirt. He tapped her on her shoulder and she looked up and gave the most minimalistic shrug.

"That's a good girl," said Mpenda. He changed his position slightly. This gave Colm a view of his buttocks rather than the Sajjal's ministrations, but on the positive side it screened him far more than before. It was a great opportunity to pull his trousers up, though his erection still pocked through. He grabbed Dayita's bra and stuffed it in his pockets then offered her a hand up.

She took it, but as she rose, she reached out to support herself with her other hand on the top of a cardboard box. The box, which had strained against its overgenerous contents for many years, finally and gratefully took the opportunity to come apart completely, a large tear appearing along one vertical edge. No sooner has this formed than the contents, mostly old grey green LCD displays started to clatter on the floor. A moment later, as its weight shifted, the whole thing came down.

Not only had the noise attracted the attention of the student couple, but the falling box had removed a lot of their cover. It was possible that his own face was still hidden, but from her kneeling position Sajjal would able to see his bulging pants. Both Mpenda and Dayita had reacted quickly. He'd stepped to the side as he turned around and she's jumped straight out the line of sight. Who'd moved first and whether Sajjal had gotten a glimpse of the topless tutor was impossible to say.

"Who's there?" said Sajjal nervously.

Colm had no option but to step out from the not-dark-enough shadows.

Mpenda was now struggling get back inside his own trousers. The lad was usually the life of the classroom, quick with a joke and a smile. He wasn't laughing now. "You were watching us," he said.

"I was just...," Colm started the sentence without knowing how to end it. He was too busy watching his pay-check and probably his pension disappear.

"He was watching me," said Dayita, stepping out behind him, still topless. Sajjal and Mpenda stared at her.

Sajjal was looking horrified. The sight of Dayita bare-breasted made her remember her own nakedness. She grabbed her T-shirt and held it across her chest. Mpenda on the other hand got a long look at Dayita before suddenly breaking his gaze away.

As a gentleman, he'd been prepared to take the fall to protect Dayita's honour, but she'd done the right thing. Both couples were now in a position of mutually assured destruction and that meant that the safest thing for both was to pretend nothing had ever happened. Colm's demeanour as a teacher returned.

"Okay," he said, "We've all got places to be, so I suggest we get on with whatever we've got scheduled."

Now, Mpenda did start to laugh loudly. Sajjal elbowed him in the ribs and he shut up.

"Right, right," he said.

"Unless..." said Dayita.

"What?" said Colm with a sinking feeling.

"I mean...it seems like the worst has already happened. None of us are going to report anything regardless, and the odds of us getting caught by someone else again today are astronomical. So..."

Her deliberate pause only made it clear that the room was studiously avoiding following her chain of thought.

Dayita continued, "Call me crazy, but if we're all resolved to do that anyway, wouldn't it be a pity if we don't finish what we came her for."

No-one in the room called her crazy. Their eyes all did, though.

She continued. "See, we'd be over here. You'd be over there. Completely unaware of each other's presence. If you like, we could put that box back where it was."

"Just a thought," she said after some more silence.

Dayita was crazy. Colm kind of liked that. She hadn't figured out that he was boring yet, and he didn't want her to. Not yet anyway. Wordlessly, he picked up the fallen box and placed it back on the shelf. One side was ripped, but he faced that towards another box and made a token show of putting some of the spilled equipment back then started to find new homes for the stuff that wouldn't fit. It wasn't an agreement with Dayita's plan. He was just tidying up.

He picked up a large car battery from the floor and put it in a key gap on the shelf, and then regarded it critically. All in all, he figured, it was just another brick in the wall.

"Okay, Dayita. Maybe you can help me find that eight inch disk drive we came in here for."

"With pleasure," she said.

They were about to move back behind the new fortifications, when Dayita stopped and turned back to the students.,

"You kids practising safe sex?" she asked.

"Er, sure," said Mpenda.

"Great! Mind if we borrow one?"

Mpenda almost laughed out loud again but caught himself. He pulled a rather battered pack of three out of his pocket and ripped a one off the reel for her.

"Nice one," Dayita said with a wink.

Sujjal looked kind of cross, but Mpenda put an arm on her shoulder. He took her T-shirt from her, unfurled it and gave it a flap to get some of the creases from it and then offered it back to her.

Colm grabbed Dayita by the arm and gentle pulled her back out of view of the students. He pulled her to him and started to kiss her gently - gently enough that they'd still be able to hear the door if the other couple decided to go. They didn't. After about thirty seconds the light in their corner dimmed even more as something, possibly a T-shirt, was hung up over the last remaining gap.

12