Teachers Behaving Badly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that signal, Dayita went for his trousers again. Without breaking lips, she got his cock free again and held it firm in her hands. Colm's hands went to her arse, cupping both buttocks. She started to tug at her tights and he got the message, pulling them down to her ankles. He figured they could stay on -- getting them off and stored without getting them dusty was going to be more trouble than it was worth.

His hands went back to the soft flesh of her buttocks. He'd barely had time to squeeze them when she spun around, planting her hands against the second shelf at hip level and exposing her rear to him. She pushes something into his hand and it took him a second to realize it was the rubber. He suited up as fast as he could. The tempo she'd set suggested he should just ram it into her, but he took his time, rubbing the tip against her pussy. She had little patience for this and moved her hips back to take him in all the quicker.

Then they were fucking, fast and frantic. He tried his hands on her waist. She was moving so much that he quickly moved to her shoulders, allowing him to direct each thrust not just in but also up.

"Oh, fuck, yes." The voice was low but insistent.

He tried to increase his speed.

"Oh, fuck me, Mpenda."

His thrust faltered as he realized the voice was coming from the other side of the boxes. It had sounded so close. She must be just the other side of the boxes.

There should have been three rows of shelves between them. They'd moved closer. They were being deliberately provocative.

Still, it wasn't like he could exactly give them a bollocking at this stage.

"Oh, God, yes, fuck me Colm. Fuck me harder."

Dayita was nothing if not competitive. She still had the sense to keep her voice low, but it was definitely pitched in such a way as to suggest that she was having the better ride.

"Your dick! It's so big. I can feel it all the way inside me." That was Sujjal again.

"Oh, my word, you're hitting parts of me I didn't even know existed, you sexy motherfucker." Dayita, this time.

Dayita reached forward with one arm and started to touch the box in front of her. Colm slowed with his thrusts for a second and she risked a second hand. She shoved the box aside. Now the two women were face-to-face, looking at each other through the tunnel she'd made through the shelf. Colm could only just see parts of her face and her shoulders from his position. Dayita returned her arms to their original supporting positions, and Colm took it as a sign to resume fucking her.

This time he slowed it down. The girls had escalated matters, and it was no longer time to rush to orgasm. He thrust deep, trying to feel every inch of her. Her cunt held onto his dick tightly as he pushed further.

The game of words was clearly over, instead Dayita was giggling quietly in-between her gasps. Colm would usually have taken offence at this, but he could see the humour in the situation.

He leant forward and kissed the back of Dayita's neck. She moved her head slightly to the left and he found himself suddenly looking at Sajjal. She'd been locking eyes with the other woman, but her eye flicked to him and, without being able to remove her hands, she blew him a kiss with just her mouth.

Then Dayita was back in position and his view was blocked again. He wanted to keep moving, but she stopped him, putting her hands behind her to push him off slightly. He slipped out and there was a momentary kerfuffle. Dayita put her hands forward and through the rift and accepted something. She took a step backwards and Colm saw it was the gym mat that the other couple had been using earlier.

She laid it out so it's longer edge was pointing to the shelves and got down on her hands and knees. Now, as Colm started to fuck her again, he had an unobstructed view of Sajjal. He doubted she could see anything of Dayita beneath the shelf. Instead, she focused on his own face as he rammed his cock in his parter and she took her own partner's cock. She was probably attempting to look sexily at him, smouldering even, but she was also overcome with moans and grimaces and beads of sweat had started to appear on her face. No doubt, Colm's own sex face was equally ridiculous, but neither of them cared. He was watching her watching him and it was all so fucking wrong.

After a couple of minutes, Dayita again indicated with her hands for him to slow. She now pulled herself up and back into the bent over position. Colm's view was again obstructed but he could easily guess what was happening. Dayita could only be looking into Mpenda's eyes as fucked Sujjal the way the two of them had just been fucking.

This he liked less, but he couldn't argue with it.

"You're a sexy bitch." said Mpenda.

Colm knew instinctively which of the ladies he was talking about.

"You bet I am," said Dayita.

"You're a sexy bitch who likes watching her students fucking."

"You call that fucking. You're getting a failing grade unless you make that bitch come right now."

Mpenda laughed, loud and long this time, but not loud enough to cover the increased slapping sound coming from just below.

"Oh, fuck," said Sajjal, barely able to keep her voice low. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, ah sweet fucking death that's good." Her voice blurred into a series of barely coherent moans. Her moans were soon joined by his.

Colm was still fucking Dayita but so slowly now that both of them were barely conscious of it.

The moans from the other side finally subsided.

"Well?" asked Mpenda.

"Peer marking" ordered Dayita.

"A fucking plus," said Sajjal, hesitating only because she seemed to need time to remember how to speak.

"Okay," said Dayita. "You kids get going. We've got unfinished business here."

"Yeah," said Mpenda. "Sure, we'll just get tidied up here."

"That's fine," said Dayita. "We'll tidy up for you."

"Yeah, but we should..." started Mpenda.

"Just go," said Dayita with force.

"You heard her," said Sajjal.

For the next few seconds there were the sounds of the couple getting up, getting dressed quickly and then leaving. Colm heard the door opened and closed once, ten seconds later there was a gentle knock on it, and then it opened and closed again. He was still inside her but they had stopped.

"You were in a hurry to get rid of them," he said. "Suddenly remember the rule on staff conduct?"

"Not at all," said Dayita. "If they'd hung around, I wouldn't have been able to do this."

She pulled herself free of Colm and walked round the other side of the shelf. He followed her halfway, hovering in the aisle. The nicer of the two mats was still laid out on the floor. Various scrunched up tissues were scattered around it. She went immediately for the largest of the balls and, not seeming to care for the fluids it contained she unrolled it.

"Jackpot," she said, holding up the used rubber.

"Jackpot?" asked Colm.

"You wanted to fuck her, didn't you?"

"You know I'd never work again..."

"I didn't say you should, just that you wanted to," said Dayita.

"I only have eyes for you, naturally," said Colm.

"Now that's the kind of horseshit that's going to drive a wedge between us," said Dayita.

"Okay, well hypothetically..." admitted Colm.

She lifted the condom up to his head. "Want to taste her pussy juice?"

Colm looked at the condom in disgust.

"You're boring," she said. "Fine! Me first then."

She put the condom up to her own mouth and tilted it back. The semen inside ran down the and into her mouth. She made an exaggerated 'mmm' sound as she slurped it up.

"Not bad," she said. "You're going to have a hard time measuring up."

"I don't know," said Colm. "Which of us guys came first?"

"Which of you guys came when they were told to?" Dayita replied. Then she stuck her tongue into the rubber and cleaned the rest of it would from the inside. She pulled it off her tongue and inspected it. "Okay, your turn."

With one hand she lifted the used condom up to level with Colm's nose. With the other hand she started to wank Colm's own covered cock.

"Okay, now if you're a good boy what you are going to do is cum for me while you lick your little student's juices off this little treat."

"Do you not want to finish..." Colm started to ask.

"We'll have lots of time to finish off conventionally after you've invited me to dinner tonight. This, however, has a limited shelf-life."

She put two fingers into the band of the condom and lowered it into Colm's mouth. While he couldn't believe what he was doing, there was no way he was going to disobey with what was on offer.

The condom tastes mostly of rubber and had the usual chemical smell, but mixed in was the unmistakable flavour of a woman's excitement. He thought about where it had come from, imagined the young, tight hole that had produced it in lust. He imagined he had used it to fuck her and it was her now feeding it back to him. That seemed to be what Dayita was expecting.

Still, as he felt his orgasm rising, he spat it out and instead took her breast in his mouth sucking fervently on it. He must had done enough as she didn't scold him. Instead she stroked his head as he exploded into his own condom. Her hand motion slowed and as he subsided, she squeezed harder, bringing her fingers from base to tip and forcing the last few drops out.

Then she checked her watch. "Four forty-eight," she said. "We'd better get moving."

Then they were dressing themselves, rolling up mats and inspecting the place for any remaining signs of liaison. There was a large amount of tissue paper that needed to be collected with four different bodily fluids and two wrapped condoms. Despite his qualms, Colm had no choice but to stuff it in his jacket pockets.

He left first. He scouted the corridor. When he saw it was clear, he knocked on the door, much as Mpenda had done and, without waiting for Dayita, he moved off. He entered a gents a few meters away. Having established that there was no one there, he entered, binned the condoms and the used tissue paper and cleaned himself up. Then he made his way back to the lecture hall. He put his phone to his ear as though he was still making a call then scouted the room. Dayita had reached it before him. She was back in her chair sharing what seemed like a joke with Brenda. He didn't know how long she'd been there though, so he gave hung back for another three minutes or so.

Finally he entered the room with with the same apologetic 'sorry' face he'd used on the way out and made his way to his seat.

"So, in conclusion," the lecturer was saying. "The diversity of our student body is something we should celebrate, if we can do that, we're halfway to making an inclusive campus for everyone. Now, before we finish, please remember those of you doing the P.G. Certificate you're supposed to have had your research proposals for 403 peer reviewed, and you need to submit them onto Moodle by 10am tomorrow. See you next Wednesday."

Lazily, Colm casually leaned back. "Excuse me, Dayita. I was wondering if you've time to pop up to my office. I've got a proposal for you to look at, but it's not quite finished."

"Sure," said Dayita. "I need to burn a bit of midnight oil on mine as well."

12