All Comments on 'Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy Ch. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 9 years ago
The New Ms. Carnale

The change in Ms. Carnale's character was extreme!

Reconciling her new-found confidence and sexualized nature took some getting used to. For me, it was a tad haughty and I found myself wishing, at times, that some larger-breasted female would've put her in her place. Like, I was hoping, much like Ms. Carnale was at the story's beginning, that Ms. Mumford/Munford (both were used in the story) was secretly well-endowed and decided that now was a good time to reveal just how big her attributes were, while taking Carnale down a peg or two.

After describing Munford as skinny and unhappy, I sort of hoped that Mrs. Chalmers' was larger than Carnale enabling her husband to resist the teacher's charms since he had someone bigger and more seductive at home.

But once I accepted that Carnale was the unrivaled Queen of her school, it was fun watching her seduce every warm body that crossed her path.

Except as a bar that most of the men failed to reach, the dynamic seemed a little "off" with Manhorse not making an active appearance in the story (seeing as how he played such a major part in the other chapters). At the minimum, it seemed like he could have had a cameo in which Carnale witnessed him servicing another female on campus.

The seduction of Chalmers was the hallmark of the story. I liked the segmented "Oh My God" to show Chalmers' reaction to Carnale's attributes and the gold circle in which he had the decision of seeing Carnale or covering her up.

"My wife wears a B-cup,"

I always appreciate when a bra-size/measurement is mentioned, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest Carnale mentioning her Double L's (unless she's even bigger than that now) for comparison/seduction purposes.

"Thanks, honey! I just have one little favor to ask," she murmured in his ear.

This wasn't spelled out and he had already guaranteed her job for life. But did she ask to be principal, superintendent or something?

The coda for Chalmers was nice but it seemed like Carnale (being the protagonist) should have had one as well.

And they lived happily ever after.

It's nice that things ended well for Mr. Chalmers, but if I was his wife I would be looking for revenge.

In this chapter, Carnale seduced the woman's husband, shimmied him with her breasts, tit-fucked him, sucked him off, fucked him and, ultimately, broke up their marriage by converting him to a die-hard breast man who marries an employee from "The Rack Room" (whose breasts they inflate to almost Carnale size) and quits his job in "higher learning" to become a butler/assistant to Titanic Titted Dominatrix.

There's no way the former Mrs. Chalmers can let that go. A woman who doesn't do "dirty" COULDN'T let that go.

I would love it if she got revenge like Donna did in "That 69s Show" (using a similar method perhaps researched by one of her husband's former employees). Of course, I'm sure she's not the only woman in the community with some animosity towards Carnale, so I can see her mobilize a PTA-styled organization of angry women intent on bringing down Carnale. Bringing in a "ringer" (a transfer student more well-endowed than Carnale) is always an option.

The potential, hypothetical dethroning of Carnale aside, it was entertaining reading how this new version of the character uses her assets to keep her job.

I, as always, look forward to your next posting.

brian358brian358over 9 years ago
Encore!

Thanks for another incredible chapter.

An *excellent* scene between Ms Carnale & Mr Chalmers. The only cherry on the top that could have made it better is if Ms C had announced her size to Chalmers after he'd given his wife's size (Adrian and I seem to have very similar opinions on bust sizes - not only is bigger better but boasting (and any other kind of reminders) are good too!!! :-) ).

I've rather taken to Ms C. Even with the coda, hopefully there's no reason Catherine shouldn't make another appearance?

I loved Adrian's ideas of a trail of angry women bringing in a 'ringer' to take on Ms C. That could be an epic 'battle.'

Hopefully that will appeal to you in some way? (Fingers crossed!)

I look forward enormously to your next story - whatever it is!

You've never let me down yet! :-)

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 9 years agoAuthor
As always, thanks for the feed back.

I know, now, that I should have taken more time to reread and edit this chapter. I'll do that some time soon. It will bug me that there are obvious errors to be corrected.

This story isn't over. There is at least one more chapter featuring Mr Manhorse, Principal Tits and Ms. Carnale. To come, so to speak. But there is a story that has been eating at me for a while and I'm intent on finishing it and posting it in the next day or two. Have to get that one out of my mind before I tackle anything else. It's like an itch I can't scratch. It won't leave me alone until I'm over it.

Are you sure Ms. Carnale didn't let on to the Super just how big she is? I was sure I'd written that part of the scene. I mean, it was RIGHT THERE! But you're right, I don't see it in the current posting. I wonder how that happened?

I'll try to fix that too. So I need to 1. correct naming issues, 2. add missing dialogue, 3. find a challenger for Ms. Carnale, 4. write more and better descriptions of big breasted women particularly ones where they brag about how big they are and how much pleasure they get from showing off and conquering their men. Golly, this list could go on and on.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 9 years ago
Looking Forward To The New Story!

It will bug me that there are obvious errors to be corrected.

I wasn't sure if pointing out Mumford/Munford would be helpful or annoying. I'm glad it was the former, even though a little bit of the motivation on my part was to show that I actually read ALL your prose and not just the bra sizes! ;-)

There is at least one more chapter featuring Mr Manhorse, Principal Tits and Ms. Carnale.

Good. Glad to see that this story isn't done yet.

But there is a story that has been eating at me for a while and I'm intent on finishing it and posting it in the next day or two.

Like my subject line says, I'm really looking forward to this story; especially, since it is compelling you to bring it out to the world. I'm interested in what sort of story concept forces DDDDave to write it over other potential story ideas.

I'll try to fix that too. So I need to 1. correct naming issues, 2. add missing dialogue,

You noted the solution to these points in your response (I know, now, that I should have taken more time to reread and edit this chapter.).

3. find a challenger for Ms. Carnale,

If you're auditioning potential candidates, I'm willingly offering my services...for free! ;-)

4. write more and better descriptions of big breasted women particularly ones where they brag about how big they are and how much pleasure they get from showing off and conquering their men. Golly, this list could go on and on.

Funny, I feel like you sort of established a template for the above with "Becka's Bustout Party"! I'd say Becka definitely had the bragging and man-conquering down.

Again, I'm really looking forward to the new story and anything else you post.

hotlead1hotlead1over 9 years ago
Excellent dialogue between the characters

I especially enjoyed the use of humorous, but sexy, dialogue. It always makes for a much more entertaining story. The sexy nicknames some of the female characters were given and referred to by the male characters was also exception. Good job, Dave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2195 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...