Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She parked her car and went inside and searched for the most isolated computer. There was one in the room's corner which faced to the back wall of the library. "This is the safest system. If anyone had to watch, they would have to walk behind her, which is highly unlikely," she thought.

Once the system booted up and she had inserted the disk inside. She was extremely nervous when she saw there was a video file in it. She secured the headphones and looked around to see if the coast was clear. She prayed to God that the contents were not too horrific. With some leap of courage, she opened the file to watch the video. She watched herself passed out in that ridiculous whore dress under a black woman's arms in her own living room. She thought, "What was her name? I think it was Taylor."

The video was clearly from the hidden spy cams installed in her house by Tyrone. She now knows that this is the continuation of the day when she passed out in her own living room after that party and couldn't remember what happened afterwards. Jessica was about to find out. Then in the video, she heard the doorbell rang.

****************************

Rose went to open the door. In walked Rachael. Completely shocked, Jessica paused the video and looked at the screen in disbelief. "She played me all this time. Why would she do such a thing to me? What did I ever do to her? I've always been nice to her. Why? Why Rachael? Why did you do it?" Jessica kept whispering her questions at the monitor as if Rachael were in front of her.

She had tears flowing from her eyes. Mustering some more courage, she played the video further.

"Everything going as per plan?" asked Rachael to Rose while walking into the living room.

"Even better," replied Rose enthusiastically.

Once inside, she saw Jessica passed out and casually placed on the couch by Taylor. She smiled and happily asked, "what happened here to our sweetheart whore?"

"I made her cum so hard that she passed out," replied Taylor, proud of her achievement.

Jessica woke up a few minutes later on the couch to find her friend Rachael sitting next to her with a glass of water in her hand. Confused, she rubbed her eyes, not believing what she saw. Finally realizing that her friend sat next to her, along with all her tormentors, she instantly hid her tits and cunt with both her hands. Somehow, Rachael, seeing what a whore she had become, was more embarrassing for her.

"I came here to save you, Jess. You don't worry, I'll handle everything from here. Just take this pill and it'll help you feel better. Till then, let me talk to these scumbags for doing such heinous things to you," said Rachael, giving her a pill and the glass of water.

Jessica saw her standing up from the couch and, confused, she asked her, "but Rachael, I'm fine. What is this pill for?"

"Don't worry, just take it. You must be traumatized by what these monsters had done to you. This will help your brain recover from the trauma," lied Rachael. She knew there's no way for her to know there's no magical pill to recover from trauma. Jessica thought the reason made little sense, but there was little reason to doubt her intentions. "Why would she lie to me," thought Jessica as she took the unknown pill and drank the full glass of water. She still felt thirsty.

Anna returned to her with that familiar a gallon of water bottle. She gave it to her and nodded to her as if telling her she needs to drink it all. She saw Rachael talking to everyone, but she couldn't hear anything from where she sat. She drank the entire gallon of water. She no longer felt thirsty, but felt her stomach full of water. Jessica felt proud that she could easily finish that enormous bottle of water when she saw Anna returning with another bottle.

She gave her the second gallon of water. Jessica looked pleadingly at her for some help. Her stomach was already too full she won't be able to handle this much water. Anna shook her head signaling to her it's not a choice. Reluctantly, Jessica started drinking from that bottle.

Rachael returned and said, "I'm handling the situation. I think I will resolve things soon. Oh, since you're already drinking a lot of water, I'd say take another of this pill. You take it and relax. Everything will be fine."

Jessica took another of that pill and saw Rachael talking to the group again. It took her several more minutes to finish that bottle as well. What she didn't knew was that the pill she took was used to induce short-term medical amnesia. Rachael had access to this prescription drug since she's a licensed clinical psychiatrist. She will not remember what happens from now onwards. They waited for the drug to show its effects. The benefits of this drug, it doesn't make you delirious or sleepy.

Rose sat next to her, gently placed one hand around her back and started playing with her nipple while other hand playing with her other nipple. Within next few minutes, it aroused Jessica again when she felt Rose's skillful mouth on her nipples. Jessica closed her eyes and laid back on the couch. Next, she felt another mouth on the other nipple, followed by someone spreading her legs and another on her cunt.

Jessica completely forgot where she was and enjoyed the feeling. It was so good. She needed more. Everyone could clearly see that she had forgotten about the rules and would not hold back her orgasm. With her eyes closed, she moaned and gasped loudly with incoherent words as she felt those wonderful fingers inside her most sensitive parts of her soaking wet cunt, "Oh... Oh... Ah... Fuck... So... Good... Yes... Please... Don't... Stop... Please... Oh... Yes... Right... There... Harder... Oh... My... Fuck... I'm... Going... To... Yes..."

Right on when she was going to cum, she heard the voice of her master whispering in her ear from behind the couch, "if you wish to volunteer to fuck every man in your neighborhood, you can cum. If you want to keep the secret, don't break any rules for the rest of the night. You've already broken one. Don't doubt me, I'll make you knock on each door naked and offer your cunt till everyone knows what a dirty whore you are."

Scared, Jessica opened her eyes instantly and turned towards her master, begging for mercy from her eyes. There was a desperate need to cum in her eyes. But her master looked into those begging, deep blue eyes with a big smirk and said, "what's it going to be?"

"Your whore will not cum, master. She'll wait for her master's permission like an honest whore should." Jessica had tears in her eyes and her entire body felt the tremors of her desperate resolve to hold an impossible orgasm. She turned her gaze away from her master to find that Rose was sucking her left nipple and occasionally biting on it, creating an amazing combination of pain and pleasure. She looked down to find Anna using her skillful mouth and fingers in her cunt. "She's so amazing. She's so good. Wow, fuck, please stop or I'll have to fuck my entire neighborhood. Please," she thought in her head.

To deviate from this unbelievably amazing feeling, she turned right when she felt a bite on her right nipple. Jessica couldn't hold her tears anymore after finding that the third mouth sucking and biting her right nipple was Rachael's. After a few more minutes, when Jessica thought she couldn't control any longer, she heard her master's void. "Okay, that's enough. I think she's warmed up for the night."

To her surprise, all three mouths left her three most sensitive body parts. But Rachael stood and sat on her lap, and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. Before Jessica could realize what was happening, both their tongues exploring each other's mouth. This was one of the best kisses she has ever received from anyone, including her husband. Rachael was bi-sexual and an amazing kisser. Everyone who had the pleasure of being sexually intimate with her knew this about her. One of her exes would enjoy her kisses more than the actual sex with her.

Lost in the kiss, Jessica again forgot where she was and who she was kissing. She only wanted to enjoy the incredible feeling of this kiss. Without her realization, Jessica's hands went on the back of Rachael's head as she enjoyed the kiss. Few minutes later when Rachael removed her lips, Jessica felt disappointment.

"You were absolutely right, Tyrone. She's a born whore. I doubted you, but this one just need a little warmup and she can fuck a train without questions," said Rachael, without breaking the eye contact with Jessica, "aren't you a dirty whore? I'll make sure you'll get what you deserve for the rest of your life. Now tell me what you deserve?"

"Why? Why're you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?"

Rachael gave a hard smack on each of her tits, right on her nipples, and said, "when I ask a question, just answer the question like a true whore should. A question can 't answer another question, can it? Now answer your mistress."

"A whore like this deserves everything that her master and mistress decide. This whore shouldn't hope for anything more than her generous masters and mistresses grant to her." Jessica felt an urgent sense to disappear permanently from the face of this planet. Rachael didn't allow her to break the eye contact during her humiliating revelation.

"That is correct," she said and gave a quick, hard pinch on both her nipples together. Jessica screamed loudly but said nothing. Rachael stood up and walked to join others.

"You'll not be eligible to cum until you have orally satisfied every woman in this party. Once each woman gives a nod of satisfaction from your performance, will I consider your request for an orgasm. No matter what happens, if you break this rule, you will fuck your entire neighborhood. And for the rest of the party, you're free to talk as much as you want, but every word leaving your mouth needs to be nasty."

Nervously, she looked at the other end of the living room. Taylor had already removed all her clothes and sat on a comfortable recliner sofa chair. She commanded Jessica, "come on whore, come here and pay your dues. I already gave you orgasms that you didn't deserve. Now it's your turn to return the favor."

Jessica walked up to her and kneeled in front of her wide-open legs. As she was approaching her mistress' cunt, she heard from her master, "I have heard nothing from you yet, whore. It's a privilege for any slave whore to provide pleasure to her owners. To earn this privilege, a whore must beg for it. Convince your mistress that you need to do it. It's the only purpose of your life."

She cringed from within and thought, "it's not enough for them to degrade my body they have to degrade my soul as well." But she knew she had no choice so continued by saying, "please mistress, may your whore slave have the privilege to eat her mistress' lovely pussy until her mistress has her orgasm? Please, mistress. Your whore will do anything her mistress asks her to do if she gets this privilege. Your whore slave begs her mistress. Please."

"Yes, you may. But remember, you better do it like your life is inside this pussy. Suck your life out," said Taylor.

Jessica had no experience with supplying oral satisfaction to women, but she needed to learn on the go. She gave a good long lick to Taylor's pussy. Then she opened her pussy lips and started licking inside. After a couple of minutes, when she did not give any sort of stimulation to Taylor, she yelled, "what the fuck are you doing? Are you trying to give pleasure or are you trying to frustrate me? This is a worthless fucking whore. First time I met a whore who can't even eat a pussy."

Jessica was so much ashamed of herself now that she started crying while continuing to lick Taylor's pussy as best as she could. Taylor grabbed an enormous bunch of blond hair and pulled her head up and looking directly into her eyes she said, "use your tongue you fucking dumb whore. Find the clit, lick it, suck it. Use your fingers. Do something other than irritating me, you fuckhead."

Scared but determined to improve, Jessica went down for the second time. This time, she explored Taylor's pussy in much more detail. She started rubbing her clit. When she found it to be working, she licked it and then started sucking it like her life depended on it. When she inserted her two fingers and curled them inside like she enjoys masturbating herself. This time, it worked wonders on Taylor.

"Fuck yes. That's what I was talking about. Yes, right there. Faster with the fingers. Oh, my god. Oh yes. Perfect. Don't you dare stop. Oh, my god. Faster. Harder. Yes. Oh... I'm... Cum..." Taylor's voice stopped mid-word as she came hard on Jessica's mouth.

Jessica waited, kneeling in her place for Taylor to calm down from her orgasm. When she saw her much calmer, she said, "How did your slave performed mistress?"

"You learned faster, but since you irritated me first, go again."

This time, without hesitation, Jessica went down again with increased vigor. Taylor reached in heaven from the get-go. "Oh... Fuck... She's good... Wow... Oh the tongue... Yes... Fuck..." Taylor repeated the words in a loop with her eyes closed and her hands on the back of Jessica's head, pressing it down. This time, she came even harder than before. Now satisfied with the slave, Taylor got up from the chair and patted Jessica's head like a pet.

Another naked white girl took her place, the girl with Rick. She introduced herself. "I'm your mistress, Karen. Now professor whore, let's see what you got." Jessica thought that she might have seen her somewhere before but couldn't recognize. As she was about to go down on this brunette, she felt a hard smack on her ass. With a shriek, she turned to look and found Rick behind her.

"Now a whore can't leave all the men hanging with blue balls while she satisfies women, can she? Stand up," commanded Rick, following another hard smack on her other ass cheek.

Jessica stood up. Rick said, "Legs wide open, knees absolutely straight, bend over and focus on satisfying your mistress. I'll take care of the rest." She instantly followed the instructions with no hesitation. As she ate the second pussy of the night, she felt the head of the first cock of the night entering her cunt. Karen closed her eyes, laid back comfortably on the chair while putting pressure on the back of Jessica's head with her hands.

Rick got into a pleasant rhythm. Claire couldn't resist anymore and walked up to this erotic sequence. She placed her hands between Jessica's legs from under and started rubbing her clit while Rick increased his speed. Rick started smacking her ass cheeks hard with each thrust.

This was too much for her and she couldn't pull her head up to beg them to stop because it was getting impossible for her to control her orgasm. Only way for her to beg was if Karen had her first. She increased the intensity with both her tongue and fingers on Karen's pussy.

"Oh... Fuck... Yes... I'm... Oh... You have no... idea... what... you're doing... harder... yes... oh... I'm..." and with that Karen came hard on her mouth. She was still on cloud nine and wanted to prolong that feeling. She yelled out loud in her euphoria, "I want another. Carry on. Keep fucking me with that mouth. It feels so good."

With no choice, Jessica continued. Her brain was screaming at her, "There's no time. You cannot control any longer. They will punish you, but it's not possible any longer. Cum now." Against all the loud screams inside her head, Jessica did the impossible and kept her under control. She cannot follow through with the punishment to fuck all men in the neighborhood. She reminded her to do whatever needed to control her orgasm.

Karen came hard again under the newfound rhythm by Jessica. She was taking her frustration out on the pussy in front of her. This feeling was so good that Karen wanted even more. She wouldn't let go of her head. In next few minutes, she had two more mind-blowing orgasms when she could take no more.

As now Jessica could speak, she said under heavy breaths, "please master. Please let your whore cum. Please. Your whore can't control anymore. Please."

Both Rick and Claire were vicious to her. Her entire body was rigid and shaking with the tremors of her "impossible resolve". Tyrone replied to her begging, "let's knock at some doors." Jessica got her answer. She closed her eyes and started breathing heavily when the next girl was in front of her, the Latino woman.

"I'm Isabella. But you can call me mistress Bella. Let's see what's all the fuss about you."

Jessica knew that eating the next pussy meant she wouldn't be able to breathe properly to control her mammoth orgasm. But she had no choice. She started with no buildup. She now just wanted to be done with it. Bella didn't have time to adjust to the feeling. It was instant, like Jessica was against a clock. In a way, she was.

She felt the cock in her cunt leave, and she thanked God for it. But the next was even more difficult as she felt a cold liquid applied to her asshole generously. She knew what's next. Rick ravaged her asshole with one thrust and his entire shaft disappeared. He fucked her asshole hard, much harder. Claire added her two fingers in Jessica's cunt while still rubbing the clit with her strong vigor.

Jessica's knees gave up and she couldn't keep her balance anymore. She fell on the floor. Rick's cock and Clair's fingers popped out of her holes. She wasn't even eating the pussy in front of her. It was impossible to focus on anything anymore.

Jessica was in the fetus position, shivering like naked in Siberia. Impressive part was she had still controlled her orgasm. She hadn't had her cum yet. But controlling longer was not possible. She begged, "please master. No more. Please, your whore begs you. Please have some mercy on your whore. Please... Please..." she kept repeating her begging words, unable to control her shivering.

Tyrone knew she's done. It's neither physically nor mentally possible to control the orgasm anymore. He gave a signal to Claire to leave her. Claire left her licking her soaking wet fingers. Jessica's performance highly amazed and aroused her.

Rick was so close to his own orgasm that as she fell, he continued jerking. This would be impossible blue balls if Tyrone would say no to him as well. Before anyone could say anything, Rick came hard, dropping loads of cum on her tits. Jessica had rolled on her back trying to breathe heavily and control herself. She opened her eyes to see Rick standing on top of her with his legs on either side of her. Final few globs of his load landed right on her chin and lips. She didn't know what to do anymore, so just laid there on the floor hoping for some mercy from her master.

This time Rachael walked up to her and said, "there are lots of people to satisfy whore. If you'll give up now, then there's no point. Eat that pussy in front of you. There'll be a cock in one of your whole. I'll give you freedom to choose which hole you want. And no, you cannot cum."

Jessica looked into her friend's eyes pleadingly, hoping for her to rescue. When she didn't find any hope for help from her, she whispered shyly, "asshole."

"What? I didn't hear what you said, whore. Speak loudly and clearly. Beg these gentlemen to fuck your choice of hole."

She didn't expect her own friend to be this ruthless to her. Jessica had tears flowing from her eyes now, but she sat up. She wiped tears from her eyes and said, "This worthless whore begs all her masters to fuck her hungry asshole while she pleasures her mistresses." Jessica felt her cunt was too sensitive at this point.

"Now, since that's resolved, don't waste that precious cum of your gracious master. Rub it nicely on your tits and clean your face and swallow it like a good hungry and horny whore should do," commanded Rachael. Jessica submissively followed her command with no hesitation.