Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica hesitated for few seconds but eventually followed the command. She felt disgusted because of the taste of her cum mixed with the drops of her piss. Disgusted but still heightened with her arousal she cleaned her fingers. Then she heard another command from Rachael, " ring the doorbell now and then we can leave this gentleman's house."

This brought Jessica to reality. She had been grunting too loudly what if Charlie is already up? If as she rings the doorbell he walks out and catches her red-handed? But there's no point in overthinking, she'll have to do it anyhow. She nervously crawled her way back to the front-door and rang the doorbell. This brought the genuine fear now. Probability has increased now; Charlie can catch her in action. She rushed back and increased her speed of crawling.

Her paranoia made her think that someone had opened the door and had found her crawling out of the house. It wasn't true, but her mind played tricks on her. She rushed as fast as she could in the current situation. Her palms were sore, but she had to reach back home before she's discovered by someone. Nia would not allow her to increase her speed.

"You want me to shout and gather all your neighbors out?" said Nia in a stern and commanding tone.

In complete panic, Jessica looked up and shook her head. "Speak up," yelled Nia. "No, mistress. Your slave would follow at your speed," said Jessica meekly.

It was the slowest, fearful, agonizing, and arousing crawl of shame back to her home. She couldn't gather enough courage to look around. Jessica did not know if someone saw her, but she would prefer to be ignorant at this moment. Once back in her living room, she was back on Steve's lap, facing Ray's camera. The dildo in her asshole still ferociously vibrating and three fingers of Steve hitting the perfect spots in her cunt along with his thumb rubbing the clit. With everything that just happened, she was again on the edge. The desperate need to cum was back again.

"What do you need, whore?" asked Ray.

"Cock. Oh... yeah... fuck... I need... your cock... Oh please... fuck this whore... master please fuck... Ah... yes... fuck this whore cunt," replied Jessica in an incoherent loop, completely lost to the lust.

"Crawl your way here and make me believe that you desperately need this cock in your whore cunt," was the next command from Ray.

Jessica followed the command. She got out of Steve's grip and crawled towards Ray. She didn't know what to do, so she removed his jeans and boxers. Once she had access to his cock, she instantly started licking it to bring it to its full potential. Ray was rock hard now, and she started deep throating his cock. She looked up, removed her mouth and said, "yummy. This whore loves her master's cock. Please fuck your whore master."

"So, you're saying you love it more than your husband's cock?"

She knew what he wanted to hear this time and desperation to have a cock in her cunt. She continued, "Yes, master. Your cock is the one this whore desperately needs. Her husband had a pathetic and lame cock which is of no use but to pee."

"Don't you think we should share this information with everyone in his office?"

She hesitated for few seconds, then nodded. "Okay, then look at this camera and help us share the truth about your husband's miserable cock. We'll make sure all the guys in the office receive your message," said Ray.

Jessica pleadingly looked at him to stop this humiliation. They had done enough to her already why do they want to drag him into this mess? When she got no mercy from him, she sighed and continued, "Hey you guys from DarkWeb, I'm Jason Peterson's wife of nine years. I love him, but I just can't fuck him anymore. He has the tiniest penis you could ever imagine. He also suffers from premature ejaculation. He cannot satisfy any woman. That's why I became a whore slave for my masters. I get all the cocks I need from them," she lied, so they would finish mentally harassing her and just carry on with fucking her.

"As you wish, whore. Let's fuck the shit out of you."

Someone had brought the mattress from her bedroom to the center of the living room. Ray carried her to the mattress. There started the marathon of fucking all her holes. Each man would cum in her mouth, asshole, or cunt, but she had to remember to discard the load in the whiskey tumbler. In middle of her fuck session, the glass was full of the mixed loads of various men. There was no count of the number of orgasms she had by now. Majority of the mattress was completely wet from all her fluids.

Every man in her house except Tyrone had fucked her to complete exhaustion. She was lying on her back, still panting, trying to recover. Rachael pulled the leash and forced her to sit up on her knees. Anna walked up to her and handed her the whiskey glass full of mixed loads of every man in the house, also mixed with the fluids from each hole of her body as well.

"Look at your master's camera and show us what a nasty whore you are? Open your mouth and pour this entire glass in and don't dare to swallow anything without permission."

Jessica looked up at the camera and opened her mouth. "This is so yummy," and she started pouring the contents from the glass into her mouth. Soon her mouth was full, and the cum started overflowing and covered her cheeks, chin and slipped downwards towards her tits. This was Steve's nasty, erotic fantasy that was brought to life by Rachael. Jessica dropped the empty glass down and continued to look at the camera with her mouth still open.

Steve gave her the next command, "close your mouth but don't dare to swallow anything." Jessica followed the command. Rachael then pulled the leash, making her follow her like a dog. Once inside the bathroom, she commanded her to sit on her knees in the bathtub. Jessica sat on her bathtub with her hands locked behind her back and mouth open again full of cum, still leaking out, as it's mixed with her saliva now.

"You look such a nasty whore now. No one would want to touch you. Do you want your masters to clean you?" said Steve. She nodded, unable to speak anything. Both Steve and Ray walked over and stood on either side of her. Nia was holding the phone camera from the center, capturing everything.

"Let's give our whore a wonderful golden shower now," said Ray.

Jessica didn't know what they meant by that. "Do not dare close your mouth, otherwise the punishment would be much worse than you can imagine," threatened Steve. What followed next was horrific for Jessica. Both Steve and Ray aimed at her face and started peeing on her. She wanted to run away, but there was no way she could run anywhere with all these people in her house. They had covered her entire body with their piss and worse the cum in her mouth was washed and replaced by worse liquid she could imagine.

"It was a nice initiation trailer for us. We'll make a nice movie when you'll star in our club. I cannot wait for that day," said Steve, extremely excited.

"There's some time for that, Steve. This was to show you we're on track with our progress. I will let you know when you can have her for you club," said Rachael interjecting his thought process.

Jessica couldn't control her tears now. She couldn't have ever imagined in her life that anyone would degrade her in such a way. They continued to plan and talk about her life as if she wasn't present there. In next few minutes, everyone started leaving her house.

Jessica ordered Anna to give her a proper bath, so next morning she wouldn't have any clue of what happened to her. When Anna reached to the bathtub, she saw her lying down and crying at her misery. She felt bad for her, but she had been in an indistinguishable situation, so she understood what exactly Jessica was going through. Anna removed her ridiculous dress by cutting it with a scissor. She gave her a nice warm bath to clean all evidence of her humiliation. Jessica slept in her bedroom like a baby while it was Anna's responsibility to clean the entire house before she could leave.

****************************

Watching this miserable humiliation done to her by her own friend, Jessica couldn't control her tears. Sitting in a public library, Jessica was crying like a child. Se removed the disk and crushed it into multiple pieces. She took all her anger and frustration on that disk. As if destroying the disk will also remove the actual events from that night. Still crying and unable to control, she left the library.

Once inside her car, she was still crying. Jessica called Jason to tell him everything. This is enough whatever happens she'll endure, but she can't carry on living her life like this forever. She dialed him twice, but he didn't pick up. "Why is he not picking my calls? Is he ignoring me? It's been a long while since we've talked and he's not even returning her missed calls. Something is wrong." Her mind started running through all horrific scenarios now.

She sent him a text message:

Why are you ignoring me, Jason? Have I done something wrong? Please call me. I'm begging you, please. I miss you. Call me, please.

Jessica drove towards the Starbucks again. She would take the help from this mysterious person. She thought if this person also trying to take advantage of her. But she had no choice as well. She can't trust Rachael anymore. Still on her way finally she got the call from Jason. It was like a birthday present for her. Jason will help her out of this mess. She picked the call and said, "Hey Jason, I miss you so much. Why wouldn't you answer my calls? Don't tell me you were so busy that you didn't have even five minutes for me."

She was on a rant trying to take her frustration, and she started crying again. Last few weeks had been a roller coaster ride of emotions for her. Jason, on the other side, felt terrible for what he was doing in London. He realized Jessica was the love of his life, not Sam. They both talked for about fifteen minutes and Jason apologized to her majority of the time. Jessica wanted to tell him everything, but in the last moment, she just couldn't muster enough courage to break his heart. But this fifteen minutes of loving conversation with her husband made her realize she had something to survive for. She will take her revenge at any cost for Jason. They cannot get away with what they did to her. Every single one of them will suffer. She vowed to herself.

She parked her car outside the Starbucks again. They finally disconnected the call. This call gave her all the motivation she needed to strike back at them. Back in her favorite seat, she pulled the flip phone out and texted:

I saw everything. I'm going to do whatever needed to get back at them. Please, I'm putting a lot of faith in you. Don't betray me, please.

Few minutes later she got the response:

I'm glad you joined me on this mission. Don't worry, I don't have any incentive to betray you. In fact, when the time will be right, we'll meet face to face. Now I need to know, can you act? You cannot show your emotions to them, it'll ruin everything before it can begin. Everything must go as if you know nothing. Can you do it?

Jessica read the message multiple times and thought, "can I, do it? I have to do it. There's no other way. I will do it." Jessica responded:

Yes, I can do it. And I will do it. I will do whatever needed from me.

For next few minutes, there was no response. Then it came:

At the same spot where you found the disk, there's a small device. Keep it. It's a recorder. You must record all sessions with Rachael. You'll make her tell you something that can incriminate her in front of Tyrone. We must divide them. Together, they're too strong. One player is already out of the equation. Once you have something on her, give it to Tyrone. Let them fight with each other.

Jessica wrote back:

How would I do that? I don't even know what to look for. With no knowledge of what she might have done, it'd be extremely difficult.

Several minutes later she got another response:

I never said it would be easy. Figure something out. You must be creative.

Don't give up. I got your back.

Those same words again. Jessica was now driving back to her home and constantly thinking about how she should approach the situation with Rachael. Interrogating someone without knowing what you're interrogating them for is impossible. She has a lot of time on her hands before her vacation is over. She'll have to run through all scenarios and come up with a plan. Rachael must go down, no matter what.

****************************

Jason got out of the bathroom after having a heartfelt conversation with the love of his life. He realized what he did with Sam was ruining his relationship with his wife. Only person who matters in his life is Jessica. He'll end things will Sam and travel back over the weekend. Jason planned to give a surprise to his wife. It'll cheer her up. He has treated her terribly over the last few weeks.

He was still planning how he'll spend the weekend with his wife when Sam hugged him tightly from behind. Jason broke the hug and said, "we'll have to end this Sam. This has gone too far. I can't hurt my wife and I'm hurting her by cheating on her with you. You also have a fiancé. We're doing this all wrong. Let's end it here before it reaches somewhere else."

In a complete shock, Sam replied, "where's this coming from Jason? We're having a wonderful time here. Both of us know that this is nothing serious once we're back at the states we'll switch back to our normal lives. I thought we had the understanding."

"I know we had the understanding. But now I can't continue this. It's just too much for me. I love my wife and I can't look into the mirror knowing that I'm cheating on her. I can give whatever lame excuse I want to myself, but I'm cheating on her. This ends here Sam."

"Okay, as you say, but at least let's do it tonight. One last time? Please." And with that, she gave a known and passionate kiss to him. By now she had known what excites him. She pressed all the right buttons and soon he gave up. In his head, he thought it's fine to do it one last time.

After the lovely and passionate sex, they cuddled like every night. Jason said to her, "I'm going back for the weekend. I'll surprise Jessica. She'll be so glad to see me."

Sam had a look of horror in her eyes. Her only task was to keep Sam in London. If he goes back, everything will be ruined, especially her life. Rachael had given her specific command, "don't let him leave London. Under any circumstance if you know what's better for you." She said nothing to him, but she'll have to come up with something to keep him in London.

"I will not let him leave. You cannot leave, Jason," thought Sam in her head.

****************************

Author's End Notes: In the next chapter, Jessica will go back to the university for the first time after everything. Would she succeed in her mission with Rachael? Can Sam hold Jason back in London? What happens if Jason returns for the weekend?