All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh tyrone/jessica and sam/Jason ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this fantasy and of course the series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck how can it get any better ?

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

Yes, I am being repetitive, but the author is consistent and deserves comments. The chapter is excellent in length and intensity. The usual issues about grammar and tense continue to grate, but by now the loyal followers are either getting used to it or ignoring it . Amazing score so far, so either the naysayers have stopped reading or the followers outnumber them by a wide margin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rachel gets hers tenfold, Ty takes care of the club and its Owners, and then takes care of Jess by having her tattoos removed. He then fucks the shit out of her, and let's her keep the gadgets so her and her husband can have fun with them. He also takes care of Jamie and Rick and they don't ever bother Jessica or her husband again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the story just gets better and better. I know your disclaimer says the plot will get darker and more plot twists. I for one cant wait to read more and see what the darker parts are. Some will disagree with me but it a refreshing change to read story with plot twists that show a darker side.

As much as I want to see Jess saved I'm leaning towards wanting Steve and Ray to get their hands on her at the club and finding out what was originally planned for her before Tyrone changed the plans. Id love to see Tyrone and Devine sort Rachael out and get back at her.

boredindianhousewifeboredindianhousewifeover 2 years ago

Wonderful, wonderful writing. Loved every word of this. Can't wait for the next write up.

Just one thing though. How could Jessie have a ball gag & still drink water & eat from a dog bowl?

justeroticjusteroticover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for enjoying the series and following it even though I like to write crazier things. My idea has always been to not restrict the imagination around what readers expect. Try things differently even if it might not be the popular opinion. Prepare for a roller coaster ride.

@boredindianhousewife nice catch. I might have forgotten to mention the removal of ball gag. Sometimes a tunnel vision towards the story blinds you from the loopholes that're left behind. I'll try to reduce such issues in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When to see next chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES