Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael thought for a few seconds. "It's so weird that both Tyrone and Rose came to my office in such close succession. It could be a plan to bring me down. But I wouldn't let her know that I'm on to her. I can use her," she thought, but said, "I'll give you a task and if you're able to do it by the end of Sunday, I might consider your offer of a truce." Then she told her the evil task that Rose had to finish by the end of Sunday.

"I'm going to do it, but I need assurance that once I do it, It'll be back to normal as before."

"Not as before. I can't promise you that, but you can be her mistress occasionally. If you can accept that as a deal, then it's fine, otherwise you know where the door is."

Rose thought for a few seconds and realized that this was the only deal she would get from her. She said, "Deal," and left her office.

Rachael sat in her office for a long time and contemplated Tyrone's threat. She thought, "He might not bring us down, but he sure has the knowledge to hurt us terribly. She can't allow this insane man's ego and stupidity to hurt all her years of hard work."

She opened her desk drawer, picked a burner phone, and dialed the number. Once she got a response from the other end, she said, "Ty came up to my office and he knows everything now. He threatened to hurt the gang and bring it down. I can't risk it. You know what to do Devin."

"You can't be serious, he's, my brother."

"Yes, I know that and that's why I gave him a lot of free passes and you know it. But this time, it's a direct threat and I can't ignore it anymore. Handle him."

"I'll talk to him, and I promise he'll understand. He's my brother, for god's sake. I'll handle him, I promise."

"You remember what you promised when we started this? You made a promise to me, Devin. Now it's your brother, and you forgot your promise? I sacrificed everything for what we built together, and for your brother, you can't honor your word. 'I always honor my word' isn't that what you always say? Now what happened? Can't you make hard choices?"

There wasn't a response from him for a couple of minutes and then with a crumbled voice he said, "I'll do it." Then he continued before disconnecting the call, "By the way, the brother could be a problem. I've heard he's asking a lot of questions about his sister. He suspects she might be in some sort of trouble. He hasn't reached any conclusions yet, but it's just a matter of time."

"Can this thing get any worse? Everyone wants to save her. What is wrong with people? If she's saved, all my planning would be for nothing. I'll handle the brother, don't worry. You handle Ty."

* * * * *

Saturday--10 AM

It was pleasantly surprising for Jessica to find that no one had troubled her since that Monday. The entire week went smoothly. Since that night, both Jamie and Rick would come back home and not bother her. She felt confident that Tyrone had worked his magic somehow. Jessica couldn't be happier than the current moment. "I did it. I got rid of everyone. Now I've to plan how to get rid of these two assholes from my house and live peacefully."

Jessica parked her car and walked towards the shopping mall. She thought it would be good to get out of the house and enjoy some alone time outside. Unaware of her surroundings, she was startled when a hand came from her back on the shoulder. She turned to find Rose standing behind her. Jessica didn't know what to do or say to her anymore, so she stood silent and stared into her eyes.

"Not so happy to meet your mistress?"

"No, it's not like that, mistress. Your whore slave is always happy in the presence of her gracious mistress." Jessica thought to play along, since she had heard nothing from Tyrone yet. Things might not have worked out as well as she thought.

"I'm still your mistress, so don't you dare ignore my command. Now I have a task for you today. Come with me," she grabbed her hand and walked her towards her car.

Once inside the car, Jessica drove the car as per the instructions from her mistress. "Today it's a simple job. You must fuck this guy and show him the best possible time of his life. Once that's done, you can go back home and carry on with your day as usual. This will not be a challenging task for you since you have fucked a train load of people so far," commanded Rose.

Jessica kept quiet but thought, "Am I ever going to get out of this miserable situation? These people use me as their whore, and I have no defense." She parked her car at an unknown house. Nervously, she got out and followed Rose inside.

"Your client is in the bedroom. Check him out," said Rose, while pointing in the bedroom's direction.

As Jessica opened the bedroom door, panic hit her hard. Mike was in the center of the bed lying on his back and next to him sat Anna. She instantly ran out and kneeled in front of Rose and begged, "Please mistress, your whore doesn't understand what this is?"

"What's not to understand here, whore? He's your new client go fuck him," she replied in a bitter tone.

"Mistress, he's my brother. Please, mistress, don't make your whore do this. Your whore promises she'll fuck anyone her mistress wants, just not her brother. Please, mistress." Jessica begged and hoped for some mercy. But if prior history was anything to notice, she'll not get any.

"You have two options. One, Mike's in there with zero vision contacts and noise-canceling earphones you're so familiar with. You're going to fuck him crazy, and he won't know it was you who fucked him. Two, I'll remove both contacts and earphones and show him what a nasty whore his sister has become. In either case, you'll fuck him. Decide which option you choose."

Jessica, still on her knees, started crying profusely now. The last thing she thought they'd make her do was to fuck Mike. But now it's happening. She has no control over her life now. She thought, "If I do it, I'll never be able to look at myself in the mirror. If I don't, I won't be able to look Mike in his eyes. What should I do?" Then after several minutes of crying she decided and said, "One. I'll choose the first option."

* * * * *

Few hours ago

Mike was ready for his dose of heroin early in the morning when he received a call from Anna. He got excited. He picked the call and said, "Hi I thought you'd never call. I'm glad you did."

"Well, let's just say I missed you a lot and couldn't resist myself. Last time I left, I told you I might invite you for a more exotic experience. Are you interested?"

"Hell yeah. That shouldn't even be a question."

"Sounds good. I'll drop by your apartment in an hour and pick you up. We'll both go to an amazing place, and I'll show you the time of your life. Be ready."

After she disconnected the call, Mike felt the sudden surge of excitement within. He wanted to be in the best possible appearance. An hour later, he saw her car stop outside his apartment. He had been waiting for her from the moment he got ready and as he saw the car; he rushed like a teenager saw his crush. As he sat in the car, she kissed him passionately. Then she brought the contacts out of her bag and gave it to him and said, "First things first, put these on." Without question, he placed the zero vision contacts into his eyes and said, "What's that? I can't see a thing."

"That's the point. Exotic experience." She then gave him the noise-canceling earphones that were earlier used on Jessica multiple times. After he had the earphones in, he couldn't hear anything but the music playing into them. Then he heard Anna's voice through the music, "Nod if you can hear me fine." He instantly nodded.

"Perfect. I'll speak to you throughout the experience via the earphones," she said and drove towards the destination.

Anna parked her car in her own garage. Rose had ordered her to bring him to her house and she would bring Jessica there. She felt terrible for Jessica but couldn't do anything for her, at least not yet she thought. She grabbed his hand and helped him inside her house. Her husband was out for the weekend, so it wasn't much of a problem.

Once in the living room, she rushed in to grab a glass of water. She handed him the blue pill and the glass of water and said, "Take the pill. We don't want our experience to end prematurely this time, do we?"

Completely embarrassed, Mike took the pill and waited for his next instructions. He was in a complete, submissive mode, which felt weirdly amazing to him. He did not know that he would enjoy being submissive. Today, he wanted to follow every command that came out of Anna's mouth. She'll show me the time of my life.

Anna took him to the bedroom and helped him lie down on her bed and said in her now sexy voice, "Stay here, honey. I'll take care of you. Just don't move."

"I won't, I promise," replied Mike in his excitement at the unknown.

* * * * *

Present time

Jessica walked into the bedroom, where she saw Anna holding a professional video camera. Before Rose entered, Anna mouthed the word, "Sorry."

Rose said from behind her, "Now you're going to do your best performance for the camera. Tell the camera who you are and who he is and what you're going to do to him. Make it count and amazing like you believe it, otherwise in between your fuck sessions, I'll remove his contacts. Then try to explain why you're fucking your own brother without his consent."

The last statement brought reality to her. She's going to fuck her own twin brother without his consent. And her tormentor will record everything. Even worse, her tormentor will force her to enjoy everything. The worse outcome for her now would be if they let Mike see who he's fucking. Jessica won't be able to talk to her own husband after that moment ever again. Her fear increased when she thought if these people sent the recording to Mike, it'd ruin their relationship forever. But now is not the time to think about so many things, it's time to finish this thing and get the hell out of here.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down and then walked up to the camera. Jessica began in her seductive voice, "Hi everyone. Some of you already know me. I'm Jessica Peterson. I'm a professor at the university and teach physics to my students. This sexy hunk on the bed is my twin brother. He has always attracted me but finally I've got my first chance to enjoy him. My clients already know I'm a cumslut, a worthless whore who just needs enormous cocks in all of my holes. My husband, Jason, is a disappointment in that department. Now let's find out how good my brother is."

Everything she said made her cringe from within, but she acted well enough to fool her potential audience. But still she walked towards the edge of the bed and knelt to remove his jeans. As she removed the jeans, Mike looked up, searching for Anna, but couldn't look because of the contacts. Anna softly spoke, "Calm down. This whore will take care of you. Just relax." Because of the earphones, he had no way of knowing from where Anna spoke. He relaxed and laid back.

Now he was naked from waist down with a rock-hard cock. It mesmerized her for a few seconds as for the first time she remembered looking at the cock of her own brother. Then she stroked and licked the shaft and sexily said, "Wow my brother has such a wonderful cock. If I had known he owned such a gem, I would have fucked him a long time ago."

Mike's moans were also audible on the audio. Anna spoke again to the earphones, "How do you like what your whore is doing for you?"

Through his moans he responded, "Oh fuck. This whore is so good. Suck my cock whore. Milk my cum and drink it like a true whore should." The pure lust overpowered him, and he started speaking nasty words about his own sister, unknowingly.

Soon Jessica began giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life. Her skillful mouth and throat muscles worked their magic on him. "Yes... just like that. Take it in. Fuck my cock with your whore mouth. Oh wow, you're a wonderful whore." Jessica hated the words coming out of her own brother's mouth, but something weird happened. Her juices started flowing from her cunt. "Please control your whore. Not now, please. Don't do this. He's your brother. Why can't you control yourself, you fucking slut. Please," she thought while continuing to suck the cock of her twin brother. His dirty talk was working its magic on her soaking wet cunt.

"Oh, keep going, whore. I'm about to cum. Yes, take it, you whore. Oh, fuck."

Rose realized he was awfully close, so she ordered Jessica, don't you drink that cum just yet. Spray his cum all over your face and tits. As he was about to release, she removed her mouth and opened it while sticking her tongue out. Some of his load landed on her eyes, nose, tongue and then on her tits. Mike surprised her. It was a massive load.

"Now look at the camera and tell your audience how wonderful your brother's cum tastes. Better than your husband's. Scoop it all and swallow every strand from your nasty body," ordered Rose.

Jessica turned and looked at the camera and showed her tongue that had a part of his cum on it. Then she swallowed it and said in her seductive voice, "Yummy. I never thought my brother's cum would taste so wonderful. I feel like I wasted so many years. I should have sucked his cock dry a long time ago," while she scooped the cum from her face using her finger and inserted it in her mouth and said, "Hm... so good. Much better than my pathetic husband's useless, impotent cum." She kept scooping the cum from everywhere and swallowed it while talking dirty about her brother and husband. Her cunt had now released an excessive flow of juices already. She hated her inner whore for not having any level of self-control.

"Switch positions now. I would like to see Mike fuck your tits till he sprays another load on his whore sister," ordered Rose.

Jessica hated every fiber of Rose. "I'll take my revenge on you as well, one day." But now is not the time, so she stood up and sat next to her brother on the bed. She helped him sit up and removed his t-shirt. Now he was also completely naked. Jessica picked the lube from the bedside table and generously applied it on her tits and Mike's cock. His still rock-hard cock surprised her, but she continued with the task at hand. She lay on her back and carefully helped her now blind brother to hop on top of her.

"Now you're going to fuck your whore's tits. Lean forward and place both your hands on the wall ahead of you for better balance," ordered Anna to Mike. He followed instantly. Anna loves that she gets to order someone for a change. Jessica helped the cock slide between her tits and pressed both her tits tightly around his cock. Mike then started fucking her tits. It was a wonderful feeling for him. He kept his dirty talk while fucking his whore sister's tits.

About fifteen minutes of wonderful fucking, he came again. Jessica again opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue as per the command. The second load was also enormous. "How much cum he's holding inside?" thought Jessica. But for the camera acting she looked and said, "Wow my brother's a real hunk. Oh, my god I love how much cum he has, I just love it. Too good. I love his taste. I wish my Jason was half as good as my brother. Hm..." she again scooped the cum off her body and started swallowing it.

"Let's change the position again. Ride your brother this time," ordered Rose.

Jessica helped her brother onto his back and climbed on him. By now she's sure they gave Mike Viagra. There's no way after so much he could stay that hard. She sat on her brother's cock and felt completely embarrassed from within when she realized how soaking wet; she had become. One smooth motion and Mike was all the way in her cunt. And with that, she started riding her twin brother cowgirl style. Something had clicked in her brain; it extremely aroused her. The more taboo she felt the more it turned her on.

One of her hands went to her pierced nipple, and she started twisting it and the other one went to her pierced clit. While riding her brother, she savagely abused her own nipple and clit. Her inner whore had taken over. She no longer cared that she was on her own twin brother. Jessica was so close to her orgasm that she increased the intensity of her assault on her nipple and clit. Her painful pressure mixed scream was so erotically captured in the video recording by Anna.

"Fuck me. Oh, Mike. Yes. Fuck your whore sister. Yes, make your sister cum. Oh, my god. Fuck... Ah... Ah... Ah... I'm cum..." and with that Jessica gushed her river of ejaculation out on Mike's chest and his face. Unable to see the events unfolding, he thought Anna might have peed on him (as per him he was fucking Anna).

Realizing his fear and disgust, she said, "Oh yes my darling you made me ejaculate all over you. You're amazing."

Now Mike felt much better and confident with his sexual ability. Jessica kept fucking Mike and her assault on her own nipple and clit. She had three more mind-blowing orgasms, which made Mike's entire upper body completely wet. And then he yelled, "Oh fuck me you whore. Yes, I'm going to cum."

Hearing him say this, Jessica's inner whore picked up the cue and yelled out loudly, "Give it to me. Deposit your enormous load deep down your sister's holes. Give it to me, you bastard. Fuck me." Both siblings were yelling all nasty words out loud as he came again, deep in her cunt. Jessica, still panting, couldn't control herself and while her brother's still hard cock buried deep in her cunt, leaned forward, and planted the most passionate kiss to her own brother. Both lost in the pure lust and passion, were inseparable now.

"Let's change it one more time. Give your ass to him as well," whispered Rose in Jessica's ear while she was still kissing her brother.

This time Jessica didn't hesitate for a second and hopped off Mike and lubed her asshole. It looked like she was in a hurry to fuck him. She was more desperate than ever. In less than a minute, she had his entire cock buried deep in her asshole. The cycle of nasty talk and Jessica's multiple gushing orgasms continued for about twenty more minutes when Mike deposited another load of cum in her asshole. Again, lost in pure lust, she kissed her brother passionately. This had been the best fuck of his entire life.

With no instructions, Jessica hopped off and started sucking his cock again. She hadn't remembered being so horny as this ever in her life before. And in recent times she's had so many amazing encounters that technically this wasn't supposed to be this arousing for her. But somehow, doing something that's off the charts wrong in every book made her inner whore take full control of her mind and body. With desperation and passion, she kept deep throating her brother's cock while still assaulting her clit with one hand. This time she had one last orgasm of the session at the same time as Mike deposited his final load deep in her throat. It was beyond her imagination. Doing something so wrong would make her so horny, she never imagined in her life.

Her body felt so great, but now, since she was dressing up again, her mind played tricks with her. Rose told her what a wonderful job she did and that she can leave now. Once inside her car, she started sobbing again after the guilt of what she did returned. This time, she couldn't claim that they forced her. They did, but she enjoyed it so much. She hadn't enjoyed group sex, bondage or orgasms after extended denials this much.

"I'm a whore. I don't deserve to live with Jason anymore. I'm a whore. I'm a whore," she kept repeating it while still sobbing. They again broke her spirit. She was so happy to have survived everything, but now she wasn't so sure. About ten minutes later, she finally drove out of Anna's driveway and left for home.