Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica did not know that Tyrone saved her from these even worse monsters for the longest time. As fucked up as he was, he was still better than them. This instantly followed the vicious cycle of extreme pain and pleasure. "You need to cum now, whore. This is too much. It's impossible to hold it. Please cum, whore," her brain screamed at her, but she continued her control.

They replaced the whip with a wooden paddle. Both her ass cheeks, inner thighs and close to her cunt, and her back were the darkest shade of red. Now she saw who had the paddle. It was Rick. He started smacking her tits now. Through this rigorous punishment, the pain got mixed with pleasure. Now everything contributed to further her arousal. Orgasm control has become much worse now.

When she thought she couldn't handle it anymore, she begged out loud with no regard to the open door, "Please mistress, your whore begs you to allow her to orgasm. She understands she made a terrible mistake and promises that she would never repeat it. She'll become the most honest slave her mistress hopes her to be. Please mistress, let the whore cum. Please."

"I would like to know what mistake the whore thinks she made?"

"The whore tried to double-cross.... Ah... Oh... Oh... please... whore can't... Ah..." She couldn't control her orgasm anymore as Rick continued his assault on her and the vibrations mixed with pain were too much. "Few more seconds hold it in," she reminded herself.

"I can't let the whore cum without knowing that she repents her actions and understands her mistake. A whore cannot fix a mistake if she doesn't know what wrong she did."

"The whore tried to double-cross her mistress. Oh... Oh... my god... help. The whore thought she could... fuck... she could outsmart her mistress. The dumbest whore in the world didn't realize that her mistress is the smartest person. Now the whore understands she cannot repeat this mistake. Whore knows that there's no hope for her to get out of her predicament. She's going to do exactly as her mistress commands her for the rest of her life. The whore promises her mistress. Please mistress, now let your whore cum."

Jessica said everything in a single breath in between the painful pleasure. She knew that if she takes time to say her apology, chances are she won't be able to say anything.

"Looks like the whore wants to atone for her sins. I'm giving you this last chance. If you make another mistake, I'll make your life beyond miserable. DO YOU UNDERSTAND."

"Yes. Yes. Yes... mistress, your whore understands. And she promises she won't make another mistake. Mistress please..." she shouted too loud in her desperation now.

"Cum now, whore," came the command from Rachael.

With that command, suspended in the air, Jessica squirted one of the largest gushes of liquid lava out of her cunt. Her moans and grunts were too loud now. She didn't care anymore who saw her. Only thing she needed now was to cum and when she got the permission, it was all she needed.

Fifteen minutes later, she sat knelt at the feet of her mistress, like a pet. Rachael sat on the couch and was watching TV like nothing happened. She turned to Rick and said, "Remember to do the after care of this whore. You don't want to permanently damage your own property. Plus, there's too much investment on her."

"Sure, we'll take care of her," replied Rick.

Then something struck Jessica, and she raised her hand. Rachael said, "What happened? Does the pet have something to ask?" She nodded. "Okay then ask."

"Mistress, your humble whore was wondering where did master Tyrone go? He wouldn't be staying in this town anymore?" asked Jessica out of her curiosity.

Rachael laughed at her and said, "Oh my god. I totally forgot to tell you the fun part." She turned several channels until she reached the local news. The news anchor was reporting something, so Jessica paid attention to what she said.

Yes Harry, as tragic as it is, people in the community, including his family and friends, are in complete shock at the events today. For the folks who might have tuned in just now, I'll repeat. We've got word that a multi-millionaire tech enthusiast Tyrone Williams has been reported dead in a car crash. His Audi R8 hit a tree at extremely high-speed causing an instant death. Before the first respondents could save him, his car caught fire and burned everything. He was an idol for a lot of African Americans within the community and helped a lot of poor kids by offering them jobs at his tech company.

The reporter kept going, but Jessica was no longer paying attention. She had tears flowing, and she blamed herself for Tyrone's death. "They killed him? He was Devin's brother. Why wouldn't he save his own brother? He died trying to save me? This bitch next to me is boasting about her power that she got him murdered. This is insane. Why would they kill him over a slave?" her brain again had a barrage of questions. These events made little sense to her. Never in her wildest dreams she thought that this could be the outcome of her recording.

Few minutes later, Rachael stood up and walked towards the door. She turned and said, "Okay you guys take care of her. Do whatever you wish for her. No restrictions anymore. Just don't do any physical damage. There's a lot at stake riding on her. And I forgot to mention another thing. What you faced earlier wasn't your punishment, it was just fun. Your punishment is given to a totally innocent person. But again, you should have known about this before taking such a drastic step."

Jessica looked at her, confused. "What's she talking about? Who's punished instead of me?" she thought.

Reading her face, Rachael continued, "I see your confusion. Mike took the blunt of your stupidity. He's been arrested for breaking his parole terms and being transferred to prison as we speak."

Jessica instantly crawled towards Rachael, grabbed her feet, and touched her shoes with her forehead. Now crying profusely, she said, "Please mistress, don't punish this worthless whore's brother for her wrongdoings. Your whore promises to do whatever her mistress commands her to do for the rest of her life. Please save her brother, mistress. Please. Whore begs her mistress. Please."

"Stop. Stop now, I said," shouted Rachael. Jessica stopped and sat up. Rachael continued, "I can't let it slide, just like that whore. You do not know how angry Devin was at me, and I've lost one of my best soldiers because of what you did. It's not a small crime whore. It needs to be punished appropriately. I know how much effort I'll have to put to console Devin and bring him back on track. Your one mistake had its ripple effects everywhere. I have to collect all the pieces and kick-start the machinery again."

Taking a few deep breaths, she continued, "But I'm not so ruthless as well. I've made sure he remains safe in prison. They'll not transfer him anywhere near the compound of Latinos as long as you behave properly. This was to show you I don't make ideal threats like Ty. If you fuck up again, I'll make sure the Latinos give him a not so friendly visit in his cell. It's all up to you. Now I've got to go. I have a lot of work to do, thanks to you."

With that Rachael left her house. Jessica couldn't control her tears. Jamie picked her up and took to the bathroom. He was the only person in this total chaos who was not onboard with this shit. Jamie couldn't believe that his brother got over Tyrone's death so fast. The problem with him was he felt tremendously scared of Rachael now. "She's the evilest bitch I've ever met," he thought. He didn't have the courage to speak up, so followed through with her plan.

After he bathed her, he took her to the bedroom and applied the ointments to her body. It all helps her body soothe from the physical torments committed to her. Throughout the process, Jessica's crying didn't stop. She felt guilty for everything that happened to both Tyrone and Mike. Once he finished with the application of ointments everywhere, he silently leaned forward to her cheeks as if kissing her instead he whispered, "I'm extremely sorry for what happened. I'm not part of this shit. But I can't help you either. Please forgive me if possible." With that, he left her room.

* * * * *

Author's End Notes: I know some people get offended when authors mention death in erotic stories. I would have mentioned in disclaimer, but that would've ruined the twist. If it offended you and do not wish to continue further, I can understand. But this story will continue towards darker twists. I don't like to put limitations around the imagination.