Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm going to train my pet. Do you want to be trained by your master, pet?" said Kurt in a cocky tone.

"Yes, master. It would honor your pet to be trained by her master. Please master, train your pet."

"Up. Remember this command. When I say it, you'll assume your current position, Is that clear, pet?"

"Yes, master. Your pet understands the command."

"Sit. When I give you this command, you'll assume your all fours position like a pet should. Is that understood, pet?"

"Yes, master."

"Follow. This command means the pet will follow her master crawling wherever he goes. Does the pet understand this command?"

"Yes, master."

"Play. It means the pet will assume her up position and play with her clit until her master tells her to stop." He looked at her to see if she understands it.

"Yes, master," was the reply from her.

"Eat. The pet will eat whatever is given to her by her master. She'll get all of her meals in a dog bowl, and she is not allowed to use her hands."

"Master, your pet understands your command."

"Let's test how many of the commands my pet understands. Sit."

Jessica followed the instructions instantly like on an autopilot. He kept giving her commands one after another to create a muscle memory for her. The play command was the most difficult one for her because of her hypersensitive clit. The attached clip on her piercing made it much more difficult for her to play with her clit. By the time he stopped, she was shaking from her extreme control over her long-awaited orgasm.

"Now let's change things again, pet. You want to play more with your master, right?"

"Yes, master. Your pet would love to play more with her master." Jessica tried everything she thought would help her get the permission to cum.

"Okay, I'll give you a game and if you win it, you can cum. Follow," and with that, he turned and started walking towards a different end of the massive dungeon. Jessica crawled behind him as he held the leash like walking a dog. When they stopped, Jessica saw a big wooden table placed next to the wall. Below the table was a wooden platform, to help climb the desk, she thought. She climbed onto the platform and then to the table. Once on the table, she saw a massive black rubber cock attached to the wall. Something was different, though. The cock at its base had some sort of button and above it was a digital screen that read, "$00.00" and she did not know what it meant.

They helped her get back on all fours on the table. "Open up," came the command from Kurt and she opened her mouth. He forced her mouth on the fake cock till the entire head of the massive cock was inside her mouth. Once they were satisfied with her position, they locked her hands and legs through metal cuffs bolted on the table. They pulled her leash up and tied on a metal ring fixed above her head to the wall. Now she realized she cannot even move her mouth completely off of the fake cock. Which means she cannot speak or beg properly.

"Perfect. Now I'll tell you the rules. The button you're seeing at the base of the cock, when pressed, increases the money counter by a cent each time it's pressed. You have to deep-throat that cock till you can press that button from your nose. Once the counter reaches $5, you may cum. But before that, do not dare to cum unless you're prepared to earn the punishment of that crime. Simplest rules, any dumb pet should understand. And the game starts now." With that, he pressed the button, and all the gadgets sprang back to life, supplying endless pressure to her most sensitive body parts.

Jessica tried her best to deep-throat the massive fake cock, but it was too big and thick for her. Plus, adding the pleasure in the mix made it exponentially difficult to focus, for her. She hadn't pressed the button once yet when she felt a cold liquid on her asshole. "This will make matters much worse, focus whore. Please, you need to focus," she reminded herself, and pushed even harder. Before she could feel the first cock, finally she pressed that button for the first time and saw the counter changing to $00.01.

An unknown cock entered inside her asshole easily with a single thrust. It wasn't too big or thick. "It must be one of those old guys because the black guy has a massive cock," she thought. Even though the size of the cock was not too big, the gadgets made her too aroused, and it further intensified her experience. Her grunts were getting louder with each thrust. The man behind her increased the speed and soon deposited the first load of the night inside her bowels.

By the time she got her second cock of the night, she looked at the counter and saw $00.12. "There's no way I can reach five dollars without having an orgasm," she thought.

Jessica really surprised the judge as the last of his friends was fucking her asshole and she hadn't had a single orgasm yet. He could visibly see her body shaking and shivering from her control, but she wouldn't give up. He looked up at the counter and saw it at $1.95 and she gave her all to suck that fake cock. She was desperately trying to reach her goal and then the last guy also came inside her.

Kurt didn't want to lose this game, so he said, "Looks like the pet is an excellent player. Let's upgrade her level now," he turned to the club slave and said, "James, now the rules are simple. You'll go fuck her nicely and if she reaches to her goal without having an orgasm or you cum before her, it means she's the winner. And if she wins the game, we'll all torment you for the rest of the weekend instead of her. Now play the game."

James heard the new rules and rushed to the bound Jessica. He climbed onto the wooden platform to position his rock-hard cock at the entrance of her asshole. Looking at the counter, he saw it at $2.29 and realized she'll be an enormous challenge. As Jessica felt the head of this excessively thick cock inside her asshole, she almost came right then. Mustering some more control, she put all her focus on sucking this fake cock.

It took him just over twenty thrusts, and his balls slapped her cunt. And right at that moment, all hell broke loose, and the floodgates opened. There was no more control left in her. Through her muffled screams, she came hard. Everyone present to witness her performance felt amazed by this sequence. The amount of fluids gushed out of her cunt was enormous. It took her several minutes to get down from her euphoria to realize that James was fucking her much harder now.

She felt another orgasm building instantly when the sensations changed back to extreme pain. This reminded her of the punishment for having an orgasm without permission. The sudden pain forced her to clench her asshole around the cock. James had trouble fucking her now, and it started hurting him. The pain was too intense for her, and she couldn't focus on anything now. She stopped sucking the fake cock in front of her and just wanted this agony to go away. It was the longest two and a half minutes of her life.

Jessica felt a sense of relief instantly when he switched pain back to pleasure. By now, she had lost all her arousal. Then she realized that the cock in her ass was fucking her again. She began sucking the cock in front of her with increased vigor when she realized the counter hadn't reached three dollars yet.

"Remember, pet, next time you cum without permission or before reaching five dollars, the punishment would be four and a half minutes," yelled the judge at her.

This scared Jessica to her core. "There's no way I could manage that pain for so long. Please don't cum again, you whore," she reminded herself. By the time she saw the counter at $4.50, she was struggling to control the orgasm again. Her brain was screaming at her for the release, but the fear of pain overpowered the need to cum.

Jessica's enthusiasm increased even further when she saw the counter at $4.85 now. "Too close. I'm too close. Just a few more. I'll be able to cum then. You can do it whore."

What she didn't realize was that James was also too close to his orgasm. And then she felt him deposit his load inside her, but she kept sucking the cock in front of her. Trying to reach her goal as fast as possible. But then she felt him pull his cock out and all the sensations in her body also stopped. Everything just stopped. In extreme frustration, she looked at the counter and saw $4.98.

"Game's over pet. No more orgasm for you now," said the judge.

They all helped her off of the table, and she was back on the ground. And then she heard the next command from her cruel master, "play pet." Few seconds of rubbing her clit she couldn't control any longer and the orgasm hit her hard. This time, she came again. There was no motivation for her to control any longer. When she came down from her euphoria again, she saw the face of an angry master.

"Looks like the pet doesn't understand the house rules. Do you like to cum pet? You like to cum without permission, huh? Unlock her cunt and take that G-spot stimulator out. I'll give my pet orgasms. Lots of them," came the angry command from the judge, which shattered any confidence Jessica might have had.

James removed the lock from her piercings of her cunt lips and then removed the stimulator out as well. Kurt pulled the leash harder than she expected and it forced her to lose her balance. They reached the other end of the dungeon where she saw a big Sybian machine. She was then tied spread eagle, standing above the Sybian. Her hands tied to the ceiling and legs spread wide and tied to the floor.

Kurt had the base of this machine made of concrete and the giant cock had a mechanism controlling it from a spring. It helps adjust and fuck his victims hard. He placed the cock in position and stepped back. Looking directly in her eyes, he could see the absolute fear.

"Now I give you my permission to cum as much as you want, pet. Let's see how much you can do." With that, he pressed the button and all the clips attached to her piercings came back to life along with the Sybian cock. The Sybian cock was vibrating as well as fucking her ferociously.

It took her just a couple of minutes and she had another orgasm, squirting massive amounts of ejaculation out of her cunt. The problem was, nothing stopped. Within the next few seconds, she had another. And then another. Every nerve in her cunt was hypersensitive to any kind of touch now. It reached a point where she couldn't differentiate one orgasm from another. Her grunts and screams echoed through the soundproof dungeon. She begged for it to stop, but no one listened to her.

The amount of ejaculation squirted out of her majestic cunt mesmerized everyone in the room. For several minutes, there were constant fluids gushing out of her cunt like a waterfall. And then, completely exhausted, she passed out.

A couple of hours later, she woke up lying on top of a mattress thrown on the floor. She felt a little better with the pain now and realized that someone might have given her a nice soothing massage to help with all the strikes she had received earlier. "Must be James," she thought.

"There's your dinner behind you. Remember no hands," shouted the judge from the other end of the dungeon.

Jessica then realized that she was starving. She turned around and saw a dog bowl which had small pieces of meat with a little gravy on it. It didn't look like an appealing food for any human. But with now choice, she bent down and started eating it like a real pet. The taste wasn't terrible, though. She was too hungry to find any flaws in the food.

When she finally finished her dinner, she saw another dog bowl with water in it. After she drank the water from that bowl like a dog, she felt extremely humiliated and degraded. She felt less than a human at this moment. Even though people have treated her like a dog before, somehow this felt much worse. They allowed her a few minutes of rest then everyone returned.

"I think you remember this mouth lock from an earlier experience. Let's put it back in," said Kurt, inserting the same mouth lock inside her mouth that was previously used to her by Rick. "Now, follow pet," said Kurt and walked towards an unexplored section of the dungeon.

Jessica crawled behind him and eventually reached in front of a small animal cage. They conveniently placed the cage on top of a wooden table to elevate its height. He ordered Jessica to crawl inside the cage. Jessica hesitated for a split second, but then went inside. She knew there's no benefit in protesting instead, it'll make matters worse. Once inside, she realized it was too small for her. The only redeeming quality was the floor of the cage, which was padded with a soft cushion.

On all fours, her back was touching the roof of the cage. Her ass touching the back and her face touching the front. They tied her ankles and wrists to all four corners. Then he closed the front gate of the cage. They brought more ropes to tighten her thighs to the cage's metal rods. Similarly, her lower abs, just below and above her tits, ropes were bound so she couldn't move an inch from her position.

Her hair tightly pulled together and bound to the roof, putting her face also in a fixed position. At this moment, she realized that her open and vulnerable mouth was exactly placed in alignment with a convenient hole in the cage's gate. This cage had a second gate as well. It was a black solid gate with just one hole in it. As they closed it, Jessica now couldn't see anything outside the cage.

"This is a cage where we train our pets. It also serves as a glory hole for them. You can't see anyone, but all your holes are available for them to fuck. Enjoy the training, pet." Kurt explained the concept of this cage to her.

Jessica expected a cock from either end at any moment, but to her surprise, they left the dungeon. They left her bound alone in a cage for over an hour. Jessica was drooling by now and had the saliva all over her chin and dropped on the padded floor of the cage. The whore within Jessica craved attention by now. She missed her tormentors. Being left alone was fucking with her head. The whore needed attention.

When she heard the door of the dungeon open and footsteps coming closer to her, she felt a greater level of excitement. "Now they'll play with me," thought the whore within Jessica. Few minutes later, she felt an enormous cock enter her throat. Since they locked her mouth open, there was no resistance from her, and the man outside fucked her throat hard. She had tears flowing freely because of this merciless throat fuck she received.

She realized; this cock was not as thick as James' but was much bigger than all of Kurt's friends. The person fucking her throat was someone new. Before she could adjust to the cock fucking her throat, she felt another gigantic cock enter her cunt. "There are more new folks in this dungeon now," she thought.

"You can cum as much as you want while inside your cage pet. Your master feels generous tonight," came a loud voice from a distance. By now she knows it was Kurt.

Even though Jessica gagged against the giant cock face fucking her, but she had no choice. "Gwock... Gwock... Gwock..." echoed through the dungeon.

It took her only a few minutes to reach the edge of her orgasm. "These days, my libido is out of control. Why do I get so horny so often?" When everyone heard the deep moans mixed with her gag reflex noises, they knew she was about to cum and the noises itself were excessively erotic for the old folks watching her torment.

"Gwock... Hm... Gwock... Hm... Gwock... Hm... Gwock... Hm..." echoed in rhythm as when one cock enters the other leaves. And then her moans turned into much louder grunts and everyone knew she was squirting her liquid lava inside the cage. Both men didn't allow her any rest to come down from her euphoria and kept fucking her mercilessly from both ends. The guy fucking her face deposited his load deep in her throat first. He continued fucking her face. She could swallow some of the cum, but some just leaked out to her chin. By the time he pulled out, she already had two more earth-shattering orgasms, and the guy behind her was still fucking her cunt relentlessly.

Everyone now just heard the loud grunts from her until there was another giant cock fucking her face again. Finally, the guy behind her came and deposited his load deep in her womb. The next guy was soon replaced behind her. She was in a constant state of arousal as men were rotating on either end of the cage. Most men who fucked her face would pull out and jerk it on her nose and chin as that was available through the hole. She had no ability to wipe it.

At least eight guys of various lengths and girths had fucked her cunt and mouth. Some fucked her asshole as well. She had forgotten the number of orgasms by now. Now she has reached a point where she no longer wants to be fucked. Her holes were hypersensitive and exhausted. So many strange men had plastered her face with their loads. A constant stream of cum was leaking out from her asshole and her cunt. To make matters worse, she desperately needed to pee.

Finally, she heard people leaving the dungeon. This scared her more. "They're not leaving me like this for the entire night? My jaw and throat hurts and I need to pee," she thought.

To her surprise, the outer gate of the cage opened, and she saw James. Everyone else had left the dungeon already. He opened the second gate and helped her pull the mouth lock out. She finally closed her mouth and felt much better.

As she was about to lick some of the cum from around her lips area, James whispered, "please don't. You're not allowed to wipe any cum left on your face. They'll punish you otherwise. You've already suffered a lot, don't give them another reason."

Jessica stopped and pulled her tongue in, forcing the urge to lick the giant load of cum off her face. She was expecting him to unlock her hands and legs next, but when she saw him closing the gate of the cage, panic stuck through her. Instantly she said in her panic, "please help me. I need to pee, and it's bad. Please let me use the bathroom, then you can tie me again. Please."

"I'm sorry. I can't. They'll find out because they record everything here and they'll punish me much worse than she could imagine. Sorry," he whispered apologetically and then locked the cage gate again.

Jessica started crying at her miserable situation again. She desperately needed to pee, but she couldn't. "How long could I control?" she thought. Thirty minutes later, boredom hit her, and she dozed off. But the urge to pee was too strong. Finally, when she couldn't control any longer, she gave up and peed, still bound inside the cage. Extremely humiliated and degraded, she started crying again.

The smell of the piss flowing below her face was too pungent for her. It reminded her of what a worthless whore she was. She doesn't even deserve a bathroom.

Jessica cried at the thought of it but eventually dozed off to sleep. It was an extremely uncomfortable position. Every part of her body was sore and hurt, but she was too exhausted by now to feel anything, hence passed out in her deep sleep. What else do they have in store for her? Only if she knew. These fucked up bastards enjoy playing mind games along with their sadistic tortures.

* * * * *

Saturday

Jessica woke up to the noise of the cage gate opening and saw James in front of her. When she heard him make an audible disgusted sound from the terrible smell of piss, she felt like dying right there in this cage. It took him several minutes to untie her from all the complex bounds and pull her out of the cage. She tried to stand up, and he shook his head, showing she's not allowed to stand yet.