Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscles were too sore, which made it much more difficult for her to crawl behind him. Finally, she reached the restroom, and he whispered in her ear, "Use it quickly, if they find out they'll punish me."

She looked up at him and mumbled, "thank you." Jessica stood up and went to relieve her bowel. James turned and kept an eye out to check if their tormentors were nearby. Both were extremely nervous, but she finished it without incident.

James helped remove her dog collar, leash, and heels. He then helped her into the bathtub and washed her like a pet. Jessica felt good for the first time that weekend. Once she was washed clean and dried, he scooped her in his arms like a child and walked out. He took her to the room and placed her on the bed and went to grab some lotions and oils.

"Turn over," he said. Jessica rolled over to provide access to her back to him.

He poured a generous amount of oil and began massaging her back, starting from the shoulders. Jessica couldn't control her moans. "He's so good. Oh my god, this feels like heaven," she thought. After all that she had suffered yesterday, this was beyond pleasure for her. Until now, she did not know how desperately she needed a good massage.

James took his time on all the pressure points on her back to release any tension. By the time he reached to her lower back, just above her ass crack, her moans intensified. He hadn't touched her sexually yet, but this massage had already turned her on. "What is wrong with me? How am I turned on by just a massage? They have successfully penetrated inside my head. Any kind of touch is enough to arouse me now" she thought.

He then started massaging her butt cheeks. Kneading them while pressing both thumbs too close to her soaking wet cunt. Her moans increased in intensity again. This massage was turning her on more than it should. Just when she thought she might cum with no actual physical touch to her cunt. He went down to massage her thighs. It was an absolute tease to her. She tried to lift her ass, showing him how desperately she craved for his touch. He smiled and continued massaging her legs.

As he reached to the sole of her foot and used both his thumbs to massage them. It felt so good and released a lot of her tension out. Jessica was moaning again, but it wasn't sexual anymore. Then he massaged his way back up to her legs and reached again too close to her cunt. Her arousal started building again. James was now enjoying teasing her.

Just as she reached to the edge of her orgasm, he removed his hands again and began massaging her left arm. "Why is he teasing me so much? I thought he was sympathetic towards me," thought Jessica. Once he finished massaging both her arms, he said, "on your back now grab the bedpost and don't move your hands from there no matter how much your brain tells you to. Do you understand?" Sudden aggression in his tone brought Jessica's submissive side back, and she nodded.

James generously applied the oils on the front of her body. Beginning with her shoulders, he started caressing her tits. His hands were so amazing on her body that the arousal was now excruciatingly frustrating. When he pinched and twisted her pierced nipples, a loud sexual moan echoed through the room. He continued massaging her body from top to bottom, intentionally avoiding her soaking wet cunt.

When he saw that his magic worked on her, he went for the kill shot. Expertly inserting two fingers inside her cunt while softly massaging her pierced clit. Her moans got much louder now. Whenever she would reach the edge of her orgasm, he would remove the fingers and continue massaging some other part of her body. This went on for several minutes until Jessica couldn't control any longer.

"Please. Let me cum. At least you can understand my predicament. Please stop this torture and let me cum before my day gets worse," she said in a soft voice.

He inserted the fingers again while massaging her clit and leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "I can't. If I do, they'll punish me. They allowed me to play with you as long as I don't let you cum. But I'll give you essential information about this farmhouse in return. Promise me you won't cum and if you can't control, you'll tell me to stop."

"Yes, I promise," replied Jessica reluctantly.

"The turn you took before entering the judge's private property had a sign which said, do not enter. We will prosecute trespassers under the state law. There's an unwritten rule around this area. If there's a red flag next to the board, then it means there's an erotic show, and every adults allowed on the property. And you might have guessed, today there's a red flag next to that board. You're going to be on show for every adult in this town. Best of luck and be on your best behavior. You don't want to piss them off and make matters worse for yourself."

Jessica felt nauseous after hearing what was in store for her. But he continued the extremely frustrating edging for her. Eventually, when it was far too long for her, he said, "you rest here while I prepare some breakfast for you." And with that, he left the room. Jessica had the strongest urge to masturbate and get this frustration out of her system, but she knew better. Hence, she controlled. Later, he returned with her breakfast and some water for her to drink. Both in dog bowls, as she expected. She didn't waste any time and ate everything, as she was starving.

They gave her another thirty minutes to rest and then came her tormentor into the room. "Come on, pet, let's get your day started. Follow your master pet," said Kurt.

Jessica crawled behind him and joined everyone in the living room. Kurt attached the dog collar and the leash back to her and yanked it to force her to follow. When outside, she saw her nightmare. They decorated the entire area outside his farmhouse, next to the fields like some sort of carnival. There were a lot of strangers, both men and women, waiting for her shows.

She felt completely vulnerable, degraded, and humiliated at this moment. Too many people in broad daylight waiting to witness her humiliation. He then brought her to a center stage where she would perform some ridiculous activities. There were a lot of chairs for her audience to sit and enjoy the show. It was like she was some sort of celebrity performing a show.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining my pet's show under this lovely sun. First things first let me show everyone the obedience of my pet. Up." His command was loud, firm, and asserted a lot of authority. Jessica's entire face turned the darkest shade of red because of the humiliation she faced in front of the largest crowd. But she still didn't hesitate and assumed her position. On her knees, legs spread wide, and hands locked behind her neck.

"Play."

Jessica instantly brought her hands down to pinch and twist her nipple, along with rubbing her clit. She now realized that the erotic massage she received from James made matters worst as she involuntarily moaned in front of everyone. As she reached the edge of her orgasm, the next command came, "Sit." Reluctantly, she stopped and assumed her original position on all fours.

"Follow."

He started walking in circles on the stage, and Jessica kept crawling behind him like his bitch. Kurt continued messing with her head by switching his commands often to show his absolute control over her. Once he felt satisfied with her performance, he ordered her to assume "Up" position and started addressing the audience again.

"Now, since you know how our horny bitch likes to be used by her audience, I would like to know are there any takers for participation?" he asked the audience. There was a loud cheer showing everyone wanted to take part in whatever this game was.

"James will circulate a blank slip and a pen to everyone. Write your name on it and deposit it in the raffle bowl on that table," he said, pointing towards a corner on the other side. It took several minutes for everyone to fill their names and place in the raffle bowl.

"I call the first game 'The Swing', as it includes one. I'll first pull out 10 names from the bowl and they'll take part in the game while rest watches." He walked up to the bowl and pulled out 10 slips from the bowl. He called everyone from that list, and it turned out to be eight men and two women.

"For most of the games, ladies, we need cocks for our pet. If you're comfortable wearing a strap on we can continue otherwise, I might have to fetch two men from the bowl," said Kurt to the two chosen women.

"We're fine wearing strap on cocks. we'll fuck this pet with anything," said the women in unison.

They forced her to crawl off the stage to the large porch area of the farmhouse where James had attached a massive bondage leather swing. Two strangers helped her sit on the swing and bent her knees so that her quads were touching her tits. Then they bound both her legs separately on the swing. James pulled her arms and bound it above her head to each leather strap holding the swing in air. They pulled multiple leather straps to bind her entire body securely in the swing so she wouldn't fall off it and couldn't move an inch either.

"Now we can begin the game. There will be a clock with thirty seconds recurring on it. Each time it's over, there will be a loud sound to show time is over. All ten winners will form a circle around our pet. Each person gets thirty seconds to fuck our pet and then swing her along to their right. This will continue until every man has deposited their load in her soaking wet cunt. Sorry ladies, that're the rules. Now let's begin the game."

Everyone was naked and formed a circle around the swing. Both ladies had giant dildos attached to the strap on. And then the timer began, and the first man started fucking her in a slow rhythm, trying not to cum in the first round itself. But thirty seconds was way less for anyone to enjoy.

By the time she had the third cock in her cunt, she felt the orgasm building again. The humiliation of being less than a human, in fact less than any living being. She felt like an object meant to please others. This feeling helped heighten her arousal even further. Her moans were loud and clear to everyone watching her. She closed her eyes, trying to avoid the entire crowd watching and passing all kinds of lewd comments about her.

"What a fucking nasty whore!"

"I have seen all kinds of whores during my days, but nothing like this one. Tossed around like a fuck toy and she's moaning for it. She even wants more."

"Guys, has anyone noticed the wedding ring? Oh, my god. Who the fuck is that cuck sending his wife to fuck a trainload of people? Pathetic man. I'd say not even a man. No man would let his wife do such a thing for money."

There was a loud noise of disgust from the crowd. The humiliating comments from these strangers worked its weird magic on her. Her moans were much louder than before now.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Fuck... yes... right..." and then the buzzer rings the bell to switch person, "no... no... please..." tossed to the next person. "Fuck... harder please... please... harder... Ah... yes... yes... I'm so close... yes... no... no... don't switch..."

Every time they would switch, Jessica felt increments in her frustration. On her fourth full circle of rotation, she felt a genuine need to cum. "Please, master, may your pet cum. Please," she begged.

"You may cum as much as you want while on this swing pet."

"Thank you, master. Ah... I'm cum..." and then she squirted a massive amount of warm ejaculation out of her cunt. Her grunts now audible several meters. This shocked everyone watching the sequence unfold. People rarely get to see whores who can cum like her.

They kept rotating her, and finally the first guy deposited his load inside her womb. "One down, seven more to go," she thought. Since two women in the circle can't deposit their load inside her, only seven more mattered. She knew it won't take much longer now as most of the men were also on the verge of orgasm.

Eventually, one-by-one, the men started depositing their loads in her. She had already cum three more times by now and two more men still left. The combination of these four people remaining continued much longer than she expected. They forced two more orgasms out of her before all men were done. Jessica was panting profusely by now because of this intense fuck session.

A few minutes later James helped her down from the swing. She assumed her sit position as a pet on the floor. Kurt pulled the leash again and brought her back to the stage. Her cunt leaked the majority of the cum from her cunt and formed a trail of her path.

"Now the next game is also a fun game. I would need ten more men for this game as well. Sorry this time ladies couldn't take part. Watch and enjoy the pet's performance. Each man will walk up to that table and roll the dice once. Any person getting six in the first roll will be shortlisted. Once we have ten people, the roll ends. Continue."

Every man from the crowd left to check their luck. It took some time to get ten people based on the dice rolls. Once he had ten people, he continued to explain the rules of the new game.

"This next game is simple. It's a twist on the Marco Polo game. Our pet here will be blindfolded, and all men will scatter around in the field. Once you have taken your position, you cannot move. We've already marked a giant circle so men can't go outside the circle. Our pet will yell 'Professor' and the closest person to her has to respond with the word 'Whore'. She will get three chances to find a cock."

"If she does, then she'll have to deep throat that cock five times, holding the balls to her chin for ten seconds each. If she can, then she gets sixty seconds to blow that cock. No hands allowed. If she can make him cum in those sixty seconds, then the man gets eliminated from the game. If she can't, then that man gets his choice of weapon to torment the pet for sixty seconds. And if she can't find a cock, then every man still in the game gets to torment her for those sixty seconds. The goal of the game for our pet is to eliminate all the men."

Before we begin the game, let's put these clips and G-spot stimulator back in their places. It would be fun to see your punishments with these things turned on. He then attached the clips on her nipple and clit piercings. Then carefully placed that G-spot stimulator inside her cunt. Followed by locking her cunt as done before in the dungeon.

He then forced her to crawl towards the fields. There was a large area of land that didn't have any crops on it yet. He had it watered, so there's a lot of mud to make it messy and difficult for her. Once in the center of the giant circle, he gave her the familiar zero vision contacts. She reluctantly put the contacts in her eyes. Which made her completely blind.

"Start the game now, pet."

"Professor," yelled Jessica.

"Whore," came from her right. It was far, but not too far. She crawled towards the sound on the muddy surface. When she assumed she might have reached a lot closer to the sound, she yelled again, "professor."

The man yelled, "whore." This time, the sound was much closer to her. She crawled further towards the sound and eventually stopped.

"Professor," she yelled again for the last time of this round.

"Whore!" came the sound again. This time, the sound came from behind her. She realized she crawled more than needed. She had exhausted all three attempts and was still away from her first cock. She tried to turn around and find the person, but it was futile. And eventually she gave up.

"Sit." The command was loud and precise enough for her to follow it. Once she assumed her position, all the gadgets came to life. Pure pleasure began creeping up her entire body. And then she got the first strike of a whip on her tits, just below her nipples. Then the rubber paddle, followed by a riding whip on her cunt. Every man had a different instrument to instigate pain in her body for the next sixty seconds. She had tears flowing freely now. Once sixty seconds were over, everything stopped.

"Shuffle your positions guys and let's begin round two," said Kurt, far from them. Everyone shuffled their positions. "Round two begins now," ordered Kurt.

"Professor," yelled Jessica in a heavy voice. She felt like crying out loud in her frustration.

"Whore." This time it was from her left.

She crawled much closer to the voice this time and yelled again, "professor."

The reply this time was too close to her. "Whore!"

She turned slightly and began crawling slowly until her head hit the leg of a person. Jessica felt the excitement beyond her imagination as she found her first cock. She sat up to position her mouth on the expected cock. The man helped her find it and pushed it deep in her throat till she felt the balls touching her chin. He grabbed the back of her head. First ten seconds were fine and then he allowed her to pull out. Before she could take a breath, he forced his cock in its place again. This caused a panic in her, but she survived a second deep throat. But the third one was too much for her, so she gave up and forcefully pulled her mouth out to take some oxygen.

This meant another punishment but from only this one person. He chose a whip and began his torture for next sixty seconds. The pleasure in her body from the artificial gadgets mixed with the pain from the whip caused mixed feelings in her. In this game there was no warmup, everyone just hit her hard.

During the third round, as well she found a cock. This time, she found a way to take breaths during that brief period. She finally survived the five deep throats for ten seconds each. This meant she had sixty seconds to make this man cum. She realized one thing from experience was this man was excited because of everything happening in the game. Then she began sucking his cock. She gave her all to that cock. Deep throating that cock without the use of her hands. She knew he was awfully close, but then the buzzer of sixty seconds rang, and she failed.

The game continued for several more rounds. Each time, she found the cocks. She had cracked the game by now. Eventually two more rounds later the first guy deposited his load deep in her throat. "Finally, a victory," she thought.

By the time there were five more guys left in the game, Jessica felt exhausted. But she had no other choice but to continue the game. Next round she won as well, but the one after that she lost. Couldn't concentrate enough to find the cock. The remaining four guys tormented her with whips and paddles for the allotted sixty seconds.

When the next round began, she said to herself, "focus whore. Just a little more and this awful game will be over. Focus." She gave her all to the final four rounds and eventually completed the game. What happened next was unexpected for her. She heard cheers and claps from the audience. From her amazing performance, she had turned the audience around. Everyone in the crowd loved her now, including the women.

The change in the audience irritated Kurt. He wanted to play some more degrading games with her, but now with the audience on her side; it made little sense. He told everyone to leave the premises, as the event was now over. Kurt claimed the pet was now too tired to perform more for her audience. Which was bullshit. He had no care for her, he just needed an excuse to force people out. When everyone left, he ordered James to take care of his pet.

James gave her another nice bath, followed by the erotic and frustrating massage exactly as he gave her in the morning. He brought some food and water for her, and she had to eat it like the pet she was. Finally, they allowed her to sleep for a couple of hours.