Teacher's Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
Story about people willing to take advantage of teacher.
4.8k words
4.12
32.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers

I would like share my story to you. I am a primary school teacher in India.

I am 32-year-old, fair skin, slim body, a beautiful woman.

When I was 26, my parents arranged my marriage with some rich family in neighbouring town. But my marriage lasted only for 3 years. I had medical problem in having a baby, it is so difficult to conceive me, that I had 1 in million chance to have a baby. And the result, after trying for 3 years, finally my husband and his family asked me to leave them.

I was not willing to go back my parent's house. I wanted to be away from everyone's eyes. Thus, I began my new life as primary teacher, in a small village, away from everyone.

But, in small village everyone knows about each other. Everyone was wondering, why am I was living alone. After I told them my story, I got some sympathy, I also got few eyes, who were interested in me. But I was no more willing to have any relationship.

But there was one teacher in school, Mr. Tope. I hated him a lot. He always looked at me, as if, I am available for him for his pleasures. He was tall and dark, but not handsome. Hairy with moustache. Not very well built, little thin but rough and looked strong. In his forties, married and had children. Still he was always behind me with his lustful eyes. He was manipulative, I always tried to avoid him.

One day I was called in the school office. There was Mr. Tope and the head master of the school. They looked little worried. When I came in the room, Tope closed the door behind me, and offered me a seat. He said that, they want to discuss something confidential with me.

"It is about school inspection from government officer Mr Shaik," Head master said. He was little reluctant, but he continued, "The man is very corrupt. He is not interested in actual inspection, but more interested in getting favours. He has earned enough money. Now, he expects alcohol, elaborate dinner and a prostitute for the night, when he comes here for inspection."

I was little shocked, "Why are they telling this to me?"

The head master continued, "I am not good at this, but Mr. Tope always handle him well. This time he could not arrange any prostitute. Nearby schools booked the prostitute of the region. If we don't arrange anything, he would give a bad remark and close our school."

It was all shocking and strange to me, and still I was not getting why exactly are they telling this to me.

The head master became more reluctant, he said, "Mr. Tope will explain you why we are telling this to you. My only request is taking it objectively."

I looked at Tope, he started talking in his manipulative way, "We tried all things, but now nothing can be arranged. Its about our jobs and future of kids in school. There is one way, we can get out of it. Please do not take it otherwise. "

Now I started getting idea, where exactly he was heading. I could not believe what I was hearing.

"You are divorced, single and not going to get married ever, you are beautiful and young. You can help us by sacrificing one night for the school. You sleep one night with him, and the school will be saved forever", he said without looking into my eyes.

I was in total shock; I was not knowing what I should say. "What you mean, you want me to become prostitute? " I said in shaking voice.

"No no madam not at all, what are you saying? I am just asking you to be a good teacher to help the school, by only sleeping for one night with the officer. You may also get pay rise, who knows?" he started to convince me.

The headmaster was looking outside window. He turned towards me and said, "We are really sorry, this is the only option we had, and Mr. Tope said we can at least ask to you. But no pressure, if you are not comfortable, which I feel totally natural is. We can try without giving him any favours can go now. Think about it and let us know tomorrow."

I was speechless, I just left the office and went to my class. The whole day I could not concentrate. Thought of me sleeping with strange man, was very disgusting to me.

But I was also finding it logical, why they asked to me. I was the only choice they had in the small village. The ideal choice!

Next day I went to head master office when Tope was not around. I said, "It's little awkward and strange. I am ready to help the school. But, nobody in the village should know about it."

With a sigh the head master said, "Thanks and sorry for this trouble. I will inform Tope; he will tell you further over this."

"No, no Tope again, Tope is last person I want to talk. Specially the situation like this", I thought.

But there was no choice, he was the only manipulative guy school has, to handle such things.

When he got to know about it, he came straight to me and asked if I could meet him after school. I agreed reluctantly.

After school he came to me, he was excited about it. "Madam, thanks for saying yes, you saved the school, now you don't worry, I will take care of the rest," He said happily. He came closer to me. "Madam, you just think about, how you will make him happy with your body. You got such a sexy body; he will be happy without any efforts!!" he said smiling, with lust in his eyes.

He was looking straight at my breasts. I felt as if, I am prostitute, and he is checking out my body to decide my rate.

I moved back a bit and said with hesitation, "Its very awkward situation for me. Let us not talk about it anymore. Let me know date time and place, when the officer comes. I will go and meet him. I would like to have no more discussions over it before and after."

He felt little offended, he did not say anything and went back to his class.

After school I was called in the school office again. There was again Mr. Tope and the head master. After closing the door, the head master said, "Look, this very awkward for me. Why don't you guys handle it from here, yourself. I don't want to get involved in these discussions."

With confused look, I asked, "What's the matter?"

"Mr. Tope said that, you are not serious about your commitment," head master said.

Before I could react, Mr. Tope started, "You are under estimating the situation you are in. How will you be able to sleep with strange man, when you feel awkward to talk about it with me, your colleague, who wants offer help!"

I was not getting what to say. Before I say anything, head master said, "Mr. Tope is right. You should talk with him over this. You together decide how to deal with it. This is what, I can say. You guys may leave now."

I just nodded and left the room. I was thinking, "What just happened. What should I have said?"

Then suddenly Mr. Tope came running from behind, he looked happy and said, "Don't worry madam. I will not discuss anything here. I shall come to your house in the evening."

That was the last thing, I wanted in the world. Now I had no choice, but to invite him at home.

In evening I was waiting for him,but he did not arrive. Finally, I had my dinner, and started changing to my night dress. Then, suddenly there was knock on the door. It was Mr. Tope. "So late?" I opened the door. Mr. Tope quickly came inside and closed the door.

I was not sure what to say, I asked, "Mr. Tope this time? I thought you will not come today."

Mr. Tope said smiling, "Madam, this is good time for such affairs, isn't it? When everything is closed, nobody watching me coming here?"

Now, I was wondering myself, what exactly his intentions were. He really was behind seducing me for his pleasures.

"So madam, what are you going to wear that night?" he came straight to the point.

I did not think about it. Was I supposed to wear anything special?

"You must wear a nice saree; it should feel like first night after marriage. But don't wear any bra inside. That will be very sexy, " he said.

Now I was getting what his intentions are. How can I end this conversation as early as possible, without showing that I feel awkward about it? I just nodded and smiled.

"Why don't you wear it now? then we will see if that will work," he asked.

Oh no, this isn't going well. "Its too late to try it now. I am sure that will be fine. Is there anything we need to discuss for that night?" I said in order to move on from this demand.

He gave a very disappointed look and said, "Look, if you feel awkward, just for wearing saree without bra, how would you be naked with him? whole night!"

"What does he mean? Is he using this excuse to fulfill his fantasies? I am not going to fall for this. But what option do I have?" I thought myself.

Then I decided to give him a chance, this isn't too harmful, at least I may prove my point, and close this topic. With reluctance I agreed. I asked him to wait and went to change my clothes.

I took beautiful maroon colour saree, with brown blouse. I removed my bra, I felt cold air on bare skin of my medium size breasts. I did not have very large breasts, but I had nice round breasts, which suited my slim figure. I put on the blouse. The blouse was made of very soft silk, you can feel my breasts, just by moving hand over the blouse. I could clearly see my erect nipples in the mirror through the blouse.

"Why my nipples are erect? Am I getting exited with this adventure? What if I fell prey to Mr. Tope's desire to have my body?" I was thinking to myself.

I wore the saree and covered my blouse properly. But I could feel soft silk on my breasts without the bra.

I hesitantly came outside, looked at Mr. Tope. He got up, with his eyes on me. He was looking at me, top to bottom. Admiring my beauty, he started coming closer to me. I could see lust in his eyes, we wanted to hold me, kiss me.

I quickly said, "Here you go, this looks nice right? Are you satisfied?"

I knew he had more plans. He was trying see every inch of my cleavage, and part of my blouse which he could see. He could trace my nipples in blouse without bra.

"You look very beautiful!" he said. "But not sexy enough, you need to show more cleavage, pull saree little down."

I was not sure, if I should agree to his demand. I adjusted my saree to show little more cleavage. I could see he was totally focused at my cleavage. He started walking closer. I was totally unsure, what to do now. I just stood there.

He lifted his hand and adjusted my saree little further, to show more cleavage.

I was totally clueless on, how to react, I just smiled and said softly, "Now happy?"

He put his hands on my shoulders, and said, "You are still very awkward Madam. You need to loosen out. Don't worry about what's visible. Just relax, try to be sexy, flirt little bit, show some skin and tease a bit."

I tried to remain cool and smiled. "Thanks for the tips I will follow, anything else? I think its too late now for you to go home?" I tried to stop, this whatever is going on.

"No no, that is not a problem, don't worry about me Madam. If you are doing, such big sacrifice for the school, I can at least do, this much for you," He said smiling.

"Ohh no, he has absolutely no plans to stop here, " I said to myself.

"Why don't you try to be sexy and tease me a bit? I can see how good, can you do it? " his next level request came.

"What do you mean by being sexy with you?" I asked accidently.

"See, you don't even know, what you are going to do there!! Clearly you have very basic sex experience with your ex husband. No erotic things no romance?"

He gave his "expert remark" on my knowledge about sex.

"I know how to seduce a man; I will do it when time comes," I snapped. My ego was little hurt.

"Then assume that, the time has come now, and show your seduction skills!" He said.

Now he was moving his hands over my arms and feeling my soft skin. I was getting more worried, he was closing all my doors, to escape. I did not want to fall in his trap, and surrender myself to his wishes. "I can't seduce you, you are my colleague, you married and a good friend," I gave another excuse.

Now he was getting little desperate. He said, "Madam, clearly you are not getting how to seduce me, and also you are unable to loosen up at all. Why don't we try some hugging or just a kiss?" he proposed.

He was trying to pull me towards him. I escaped myself from his hands, and backed off. "This is not going good, once this begins, he is not going to stop," I said to myself.

"I don't think that's necessary. You can trust me; I will make it right when the officer is there. And I think we should stop here now. We discussed enough and I have good idea what to expect," I said to him curtly.

He gave me very disappointed look and said, "I have come here to your house, so late without telling my wife. And you are totally not serious about it! Whatever, your wish." He threw his hand in air and turned back to leave.

"Wait, I am sorry," I said. "Ok let us try what you say, I am fine."

I wondered why I said that, but now it was too late. He quickly turned towards me, and came very close and hugged me. He was smelling my hair. With his hands, he started caressing my back, and then slowly started moving his one hand towards my ass. I could feel his breath on my neck. His hand was slowly moving over my round ass.

I was not sure what to do. I quickly said, "hmm, I think we are going too far. At least we can say that, I can do this right?" and I backed off little bit.

With total disapproval look, he said, "Not at all, look how frozen are you. You are standing like statue, not reacting to my touch at all. Relax a little bit try again."

Without waiting for my approval, he came again close and hugged me. Again, he put his arms around me. He started kissing my neck. He was breathing heavily. His hand again started its journey towards my ass. Slowly he put his hand on my ass and started moving around on my ass chick. I had small, but nice and round ass. He was totally enjoying it.

Suddenly I felt another hand moving towards my blouse. He slid his hand under my saree and started caressing my breasts over the blouse.

It was total shock for me, I did not know what to do. I did not wear bra. With silky blouse cloth, he was getting feel of my breasts, as if they were bare. He started to kiss my neck and with his fingers he started to trace my nipples.

I was totally frozen, not sure what to do now. I just let him go further in his exploration of my ass and breasts.

He then looked into my eyes and started moving his hand on my bare stomach around my navel.

That was his first skin to skin contact to my sensitive area. I closed my eyes and unwillingly feeling his hands on my body. I felt his breath on my face.

He was so close to me; he was going to kiss me. Ohh no, I opened my eyes and saw his face coming towards me for a kiss.

Suddenly I pushed him away, in an instant reaction. I said, "Sorry, I am not sure what am I doing. I think we should stop here. I need some time to take this all in."

His hand was still on my navel. Unwillingly he moved his hands away from me. And after a long pause, he said, "I can understand, we shall discuss remaining things tomorrow." And he left.

I was in total shock. It was too much for me to take in. What just happened. I was flirting with a stranger. A guy who I never wanted around me. Did I take correct decision? Was it correct to stop him?

I realized that, it was really not easy for me to sleep with a stranger. I was not prepared for it. Maybe he was right! Maybe he did not want to take advantage of this situation, but wanted to really help me. I was totally confused and I could not sleep the whole night.

Next evening, I was again nervous. "What if Mr. Tope is trying to take advantage of this situation? He is manipulative person. But, what if I can't do this with Mr. Shaik? What if I back out last minute? It will be much worse than, not being able to arrange girl for him," I was thinking to myself.

After dinner is over, I changed to same saree and blouse. Off course without bra! I also adjusted my saree to show the cleavage.

There was knock on the door. Mr. Tope was there. He was pleasantly surprised to see me in saree, waiting for him.

He smiled and said, "Madam this is perfect, you are ready, let us try!"

And without waiting for me, very confidently he came close and hugged me. He started moving his hands over my ass confidently. He was smelling my hair and slowly kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes and was feeling his hands over my body. I was trying not be awkward, and be more relaxed and let him totally explore my ass.

I felt another hand moving toward my blouse over my breasts. To allow him full access to my breasts, I lifted my hands and put around his shoulders.

He was encouraged by my move, and with both hands, he started caressing my breasts. His fingers were tracing my nipples over the blouse and started to pinch me.

It was all very erotic, and lot of sensations for me. He was looking at my eyes and reading my reactions, when he was pinching my nipples and kneading my breasts.

I gave him smile and closed my eyes. I could feel his face coming closer to me. Then I felt his breath on my neck and later his wet lips.

He started kissing my neck and slowly started kissing my cheeks. And then he stopped.

To see what happened I opened my eyes and I saw his face closing in to my face.

He was going to kiss me on my lips. I felt his kiss on my lips. He started kissing me.

I did not know if I should let him kiss me or not. I was trying to keep it a descent kiss.

Meanwhile, he managed to open two buttons of my blouse and he slid his fingers under my blouse. It was his first contact with my breasts skin.

I suddenly pushed him away from me and said, "Wow, sorry this was too much." I could see satisfaction on his face, he got to kiss me finally. "Are we good now?" I asked.

He said, "You are much better than yesterday. But you are still awkward, stealing your body from my touches. If Mr. Shaik sense this, he will refuse to have sex with you. That would be worst thing you would want. don't you?"

He had point. "What does he mean, how far should I go? Will it happen? Will Mr Shaik refuse if he senses my awkwardness?" I was thinking to myself. "I don't know what I should do? where I should stop? Should I totally trust this Tope? and go with flow!" It was very difficult moment for me.

"I am sorry," I said and came close to him. I put my hands around his shoulders and moved my face closer to him.

He was very encouraged by my move. He put his hands again back on my breasts and started kneading them even more confidently and he moved his face towards me and kissed me very passionately.

I was totally flabbergasted by his passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and opened my lips.

He pushed his tongue in my mouth and started tasting me, moving his tongue in my mouth. His mouth all over my lips. He was sucking my upper lips and then lower lips. His tongue again invaded in my mouth, and his saliva was all over in my mouth.

I could not believe that I am letting Mr. Tope enjoy my lips and tongue. Then I realised that he already removed two more buttons of my blouse and started pushing his fingers inside my blouse. His fingers are now touching my soft skin of my breasts. His hands were cold on my warm and soft breasts. He was really enjoying my breasts kneading them a lot and slowly pinching my nipples.

These were too many sensations for me. I did not know where to focus. I did not know where it is going to stop. I slightly pushed my face away from him to get some break from his non stop passionate kissing.

He was little surprised with it. He stopped kneading my breasts but without removing his hand from my blouse he just gave me confused look.

I said, "Am I doing good now? ".

With sigh he said, "Loosen up more Madam, just enjoy!" And without waiting for me, he resumed his hands on my breasts and pushed his tongue again in my mouth and started kissing me passionately.

hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers
12