Teacher's Dilemma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His bulge in pant was even hardened and it was rubbing against me. I felt his one hand moving from my breast to my ass. He slid his hand in saree, in my panty and started kneading my ass.

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would let Mr Tope knead my bare ass with his rough hand.

After few more minutes he finally relieved my lips from his mouth. My mouth was full of his saliva. He started again kissing my neck. It was relief that, he was finally done with kissing. But wait, now he started kissing my neck lower and lower. And now, he was kissing my cleavage. And with his hands, he was removing last few buttons of my blouse.

He was finally going to enjoy my breasts, which he always wished for.

With last push, all my blouse buttons were open. He then removed my blouse. I was feeling cold air on my breasts skin. He was looking at my nice fair breasts with pink nipples with small areola.

I started feeling his breath on my breast skins. In next second they were going to face attack of his mouth, teeth and tongue. And once my breasts are in his mouth, I have no way to stop, but to just wait, when he will get satisfied with my softness.

And that second came! He put his mouth on my left breast. he started licking and sucking my breast. He took almost half of my breast in his mouth and started sucking it hard.

His moustache was hurting my soft breast skin, but I had no choice but to give him total access to my breasts and let him fully enjoy my softness.

He started biting my breast and then moved to nipples. He started sucking it as if, he was going to extract milk in any moment. He bit my nipple so hard. I almost screamed.

But I had no choice. I lifted my arm and let him push my whole breast in his mouth. His teeth and moustache were hurting my skin, his tongue was making my whole breast wet. It was mix feeling. I was closing my eyes and was feeling his attack on my breast. I was totally in his control now.

Suddenly I felt his other hand removing the remaining saree.

Now I was naked and only in panty. He slid his hand in my panty and started caressing my pussy. It was totally wet after this whole ordeal.

He was sucking and biting my nipples and stroking my pussy, I was now totally out of control and totally surrendered to his desires. Every part of my body was responding to all his actions.

After few minutes he stopped and picked me and took me to the bed room. He started removing his cloths.

He was dark, hairy and he had large penis. There was thick bush of hair around his balls. He apparently never shaved them. He closed towards me.

I was lying on bed, thinking, "Ohh no this is not going to stop now, do I have any option? with both me and him naked and now he is so exited, there is no way he is going to stop. Now it is inevitable."

He came on me, I closed my eyes, and felt his lips again on my lips. He started kissing me even more passionately. kneading my breasts with his one hand even more hard. With other hand stroking his penis on my vaginal walls.

I had totally submitted myself to him. I opened my arms, put around his shoulders. There was nothing I could do except just let him enjoy every part of my body and make it more enjoyable to him.

I felt his penis, now willing to get inside me. I lifted my legs to allow him inside. He guided his penis to put the tip of the penis on my vagina's entrance.

Then with little strokes his penis started pushing inside.

My pussy was super wet, flowing with jounces, I opened myself for him and I was slowly taking him inside. It was wet and soft pussy, for his hot and hard penis.

He did not need condom, because he knew I can't conceive. It was so ideal for him. He was enjoying soft and wet walls of my pussy, tightly wrapped around his hard penis. With final stroke he was totally inside. With steady rhythm, he was fucking me slowly.

My lips still inside his mouth and my right breast was under his palm and my arms around his shoulders. Totally allowing him to enjoy me to fullest.

He was fucking me hard.

I closed my legs to give him even better grip around his penis.

He was enjoying fucking my tight young pussy. He was now fucking me very hard, pinching my right nipple and biting my lips.

He slowed down a bit, he moved his mouth back to my left breasts. He started kissing sucking and biting hard my breast and nipples.

I was moaning and letting him do whatever he wanted.

Then, he pushed his penis back in my vagina and started fucking me even harder. His rhythm became faster and faster and with big jerk he collapsed on my body.

I felt his penis pulsating inside me. He was finally Cumming inside me. With feeling of at most satisfaction on his face, he finished Cumming inside me. I could feel his hot liquid cum inside me.

We both collapsed on bed.

He finally managed to get what he wanted. My body and my love. His Penis was looking very satisfied and tired.

I kept lying silent beside him with my eyes closed getting back to my senses. Grasping what had just happened. With sense of guilty feeling.

He got up and started wearing his cloths. He said with smile very good, I shall come early tomorrow evening.

He was willing more intense session!!

End chapter 1.

12