All Comments on 'Teacher's Halloween DP'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
SissyJulieAnneSissyJulieAnneover 3 years ago

Oh so naughty and oh so nice. I love Julie Newmar's catwoman she was and still is oh so sexy. Thank you.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

You are an amazingly sexy woman ! You know how to make a cock hard with just your nasty words. I can only imagine how slutty you are for real...another great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

That's how a Halloween party should be and I do approve of her follow-up events. Now her New Years resolutions are what every lady of a certain age should aim for. 5STARS as usual.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Halloween Hot

All Halloween Parties should be this good

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardlyover 3 years ago

SSL: Wow, what a hotty! I love that she has the desire of a man and loves sex in any form. You covered most of the bases that appeal to me and my sordid mind.

The sexy, slutty teacher fantasy lives!

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Awesome! You’re last bunch of stories have been out of my tastes, but you hit it out of the park with this one. 5*

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago
A Very Happy Halloween

Letting your freak flag fly makes for a rising (rousing) good story, once again!

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
I do wish more Ontario school teachers had your wild streak, Mrs, SSL!

What a delight you are SSL!

old_riderold_riderover 3 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!

That was a WILD night for all of them!!! Let's have some more!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Ticked all the boxes!

Great story, Jasmine! Five stars because I can't give more! Three-hole monte and your toes sucked too - my greatest fantasy involving you! Mmm!

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

The shorter stories have really been excellent.

TurkeyshootTurkeyshootover 3 years ago

Oh yeah, a real banging Halloween

TurkeyshootTurkeyshootover 3 years ago

Oh yeah, a real banging Halloween

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Top-notch storytelling as usual silk. Fucking hot as hell! Keep them cumming Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Please let there be another part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfectly filthy

Awesome storyline and perfectly filthy.

I only wish you'd had Mrs Cameron use "shithole" or some other really nasty words to describe her asshole - especially when it came to the lads blowing their loads up her ass!!

Hope you write more detailing some of those other meetups that you mentioned at the end; perhaps you could have her talk nasty like that then!?

I'm sure we all had a couple of teachers we had crushes on, who we'd happily have fucked anytime (?)... I know I did.

One who was hot, beautiful & had a magnificent ass; and another who was small, petite & a real bitch, who really could've done with a good hard fucking!

NPSHANPSHAover 3 years ago
Hot

More please! Hottest story I've read on here in a month.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Much as I love your longer more involved stories, these shorts where you just get down to some kinky fun are great. You are still the most cock hardening woman I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Halloween Adventure

Loved that you added the alcohol helping with the Anal entrance. Makes it a lot more believable. Also, nice transition to including the roommate. Short but sweet! Keep up the good writing and hot fantasies.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 3 years ago

God damn this was a hot story. I definitely have teachers that i wish I could have done this too. I can't imagine this story not winning this year's Halloween contest. ;) Keep up the great writing.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
YES

Reading this and thinking "Hot for Teacher" by VanHalen! R.I.P. Eddie. Great little Halloween story. Maybe another chapter for this Hot Teacher?

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhornyover 3 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed the story. I loved the bi parts. Getting pegged is one of my biggest unfulfilled fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

You always get me going pretty much from the get go, but you truly outdid yourself with this story. Thanks so much.

avengilineavengilineover 3 years ago
What an eventful year!

Sounds like fun!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Whew...LUCKY ex-students...!!

And her telling them she had occasionally had a buttplug in her rump teaching them...you created a perfect cougar.

five, and not your 1st story I've faved...also hope you win....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ straight to the point!! I Loved it when your student was eating a cream pie from your pussy!! I was waiting for the bi neighbor to come over... I always eat my own cum afterwards, and my wife loves to peg me with her stap-on, to show me how good it feels in her ass. Thanks for your Amazing Art Work!! I hope 2021 brings all your fantasies to life, and you share those with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and a nice epilogue! Good finishes to stories are always appreciated! :-)

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 2 years ago

Your stories just keep getting better all the time. Will we be reading more about Mrs.Cameron soon. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish the epilogue stories were published

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it all except the epilogue: That much sex would only lead to STD's at the very least. A small handful of lovers is sexy, 1/2 the town is absurd.

bluesbobluesbo3 months ago

Was great until the epilog -- that was too over-the-top and way too unblieveable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...