Teacher's Halloween DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my fantasies? All the time," he said as he began to fuck me, bracing his hands against my firm (for my age) tits.

"Well, tonight we make fantasies for both of us come true," I said, as he leaned down and kissed me.

He broke the kiss and asked, "You've fantasized fucking a student?"

"Many times," I admitted, and adding, "or sucking a student, or licking a student, or even getting double penetrated by students."

"I love learning that you're so nasty," he said, as he reached back and grabbed my ankles, then levered them above my head and really began fucking me.

"Yeah, fuck your nasty teacher," I moaned, omitting the more accurate prefix 'ex', since it sounded hotter that way.

"God, you're so hot," he said, looking down at me as he slammed into me... my tits bouncing all over the place.

"Keep pounding my pussy," I moaned, wanting to be fucked as hard and as rough as possible. "Drill my cunt!"

And for a few minutes, he fucked me hard in a number of positions. I was riding him reverse cowboy, a position where I could really milk a cock, when I heard a door... extremely nearby... gently closing, although I was so into the fucking it didn't really register.

"So do you really want to get DP'd?" he asked, "are you ready for an additional cock?" as he bucked his ass up to meet my downward descent.

I was still so horny at the moment, I would have taken as many cocks as might be offered to me, this intense fucking after my long spell of drought, mixed with just enough alcohol to loosen my inhibitions (which were already pretty loose in any case) so I answered, "If you're serious, bring him on."

"You taught him too," he warned, as I stopped bouncing on his dick and looked down at him questioningly.

"Oh," I said, that additional detail suddenly jarring me back to reality. I somehow inherently trusted Danny and just knew he wouldn't out me... not that I was doing anything illegal. He'd graduated a couple years ago... but ethically I could still be on thin ice in the eyes of the school board.

"It's Chase Carter," he said.

"Oh," I said. Chase having been a shy but brilliant student.

"He's not so shy anymore," he said, adding, "and he had a huge crush on you, too."

"He did?" I asked, sitting upright on the big cock.

"Yeah, back then we used to toss ideas back and forth about what we'd do to you," he admitted, before adding, "although we only knew about sex from porn back then."

I laughed, "And now?"

"Now we have some working experience from teaming up to make a sexy MILF like you come like crazy, from two cocks at once!"

"That is so bad," I purred, before calling out before I could change my mind, or rationalize why it was a terrible idea, my libido controlling my actions, "Chase, get your ass in here."

"He's going to shit," Danny said.

"I hope not," I joked, as Chase stepped out of the small alcove just inside the door.

"Hey, sexy," I smiled, as I resumed slowly riding Danny, "Want to double team me?"

"Holy fuck," he gasped, his eyes going wide, and his jaw dropping like a cartoon character's.

"I happen to have in my company a nasty but anonymous slut who wants to be double teamed," Danny said. "But you've never seen her before in your life, right?"

"Danny!" I gasped.

"Sorry," he quickly apologized, afraid he'd offended me.

I laughed, "Just kidding. I most certainly do want two virile young cocks pounding my holes and shooting their jizz all over me."

"Is this for real?" Chase asked, as he rubbed his cock through his jeans... he was lamely dressed (for Halloween, remember?) as a cowboy. "Are we actually going to DP Mrs. Cam... I mean this red hot stranger?"

"Come over here and find out," I said, as I began riding Danny faster.

"Shit," he said, shaking his head and quickly shucking his clothes. He asked, "How?"

"How? For starters, you just shove your cock in my mouth or my asshole; and after that, the two of you do whatever the fuck you want with me," I said wickedly, knowing that would make both of their cocks throb.

He repeated, "Shit," as he added, while I noticed that he too had a pretty nice cock, "I meant how did Mrs. Cameron end up in our dorm room?"

"Serendipity," I smiled, using an SAT word.

"This better not be a Halloween trick," he joked.

"Oh, I think it's rather a delicious Halloween treat," I smiled back, as he got onto the bed and offered me his cock to make hard. I said, as I took it in my hand, "Nice cock, Chase."

"Thanks, Mrs. Cameron," he said, as I took it in my mouth and was spit-roasted in a rather unorthodox way.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as I tried to bounce up and down on one cock while sucking another horizontally, but I quickly discovered I didn't have the coordination to do both from this position... I couldn't get into any kind of flow.

"I can't believe this," Chase said, apparently not noticing the frustration I was feeling over not being able to deep throat him and simultaneously ride Danny at all smoothly.

"I knew you'd never believe it," Danny said, both of them acting completely starstruck... which was pretty flattering.

"Not in a million years," Chase said.

I allowed Chase's cock to slip out of my mouth so I could ask, "Would either of you believe I'd occasionally have a butt plug stuck in my asshole while I was teaching you?"

"No way," Danny said.

"Fucking wild," Chase said.

"Or that right now, what I really want and need is one of your cocks buried in that same asshole?" I added.

"Holy fuck," Chase gasped.

"Me first," Danny dibbed, as I got off of him and onto my hands and knees, a more practical position for a spit-roast.

"Asshole," Chase accused, as Danny grabbed some lube from his nightstand... obviously I wasn't his first backdoor slut.

"Yes, I do want a cock in my asshole," I said, wiggling my ass.

They both got on opposite ends of me, and I took Chase back into my mouth while Danny poured lube down my ass crack.

"Get that asshole nice and gaped for my cock," Chase said, his cock smaller in length, but larger in girth.

Danny then rubbed his cock up and down my ass cheeks while I bobbed on Chase's cock.

"Best cock sucker ever," Chase said, which made me feel good, as I'd used to be widely acknowledged as a great cock sucker... having sucked a dozen cocks one night at a sorority pledge night, and sucked at least one dick a day pretty much throughout my college years... but after years of lacking any cocks in my mouth, it was nice to know I hadn't lost my gift.

"She blew me and swallowed my load in the taxi driving here," Danny said. "And you know how short a drive that is!"

"No way," Chase said.

"I couldn't believe it either," Danny said, as he positioned his cock at my tight backdoor.

I took Chase's cock out of my mouth to point out, "Just for the record, I did suck Danny's big cock and swallow his delicious load in that taxi, but I still had my mask on at the time, so I didn't know that he knew who I was, and thus I was just an anonymous slut, instead of Mrs. Cameron the straitlaced slut... if that makes any sense."

"What were you dressed as?" Chase had to ask, since all that remained on my body was my tattered pantyhose.

"Catwoman." Danny said.

"Oh my God, that is so hot," Chase said.

"Yep, my ass looked amazing," I said, before adding, "although for some inexplicable reason, I don't have a dick stuck up it yet."

"So insatiable," Danny said, as he took that aside as 'do my ass now', and pushed forward.

"There you gooooo," I moaned, as his cock filled my long-neglected ass. Yes, there was a slight burn, but the alcohol numbed it, and I knew from many past ass drillings that the pleasure would soon conquer the pain.

"Fuck," Danny groaned.

"Fucking wild," Chase said, as Danny's cock kept going deeper into my ass.

"Why is my mouth not filled with cock?" I asked, Chase's cock just out of my reach.

"Sorry," Chase apologized, as he slid his cock back in my mouth. "Right now is just a demolition derby of a dozen unreachable fantasies all crashing together at once."

"When we tell him about this, Blake won't believe it either," Danny said, his crotch now resting against my butt... meaning his dick was balls deep in my backdoor.

"And when he does believe, he'll be so jealous," Chase added, his tone indicating he was happy about it.

Blake had been the third of their triumvirate of friends... and the most outgoing of them. I briefly pondered suggesting they get him over here too, as getting all three holes filled at once would be crazy wild.

"Yeah, serves him right for going off to see his girlfriend," Danny laughed, as he remained deep inside me, but not moving.

"He's so pussy whipped," Chase added.

I slipped Chase's cock out of my mouth long enough to complain, "My ass isn't going to fuck itself," although in truth, I could bounce back and forth between the two big cocks.

"Sorry, just admiring your tight body, "Danny said, as he firmly grabbed my hips and began fucking my ass.

"Oh yes, Danny, fuck my asshole," I moaned, then looked back to Chase, who on cue, slid his cock back into my mouth and resumed slowly fucking my face.

And for three or four minutes, they each fucked me in perfect spit-roast fashion, impressively in perfect symmetry, as if they'd spit-roasted many girls or women in this exact same position.

My orgasm was building, but what I really wanted was to be double penetrated... something that used to give me the best orgasms when I was younger. So I asked rather lustfully, "Do you two want to double penetrate your former teacher?"

"Fuck yes," Chase said, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I told him, "Lie down, Chase, I want to feel that fat cock stretching my cunt."

"Mrs. Cameron used the 'C' word," Chase said in awe, as he lay down on his back.

Danny pulled out of my ass, I straddled Chase, and dropped my 'C' word onto his cock.

"Oh God," Chase moaned, as I leaned forward so my tits were dangling in his face.

"Shove that fuck stick back up my shit hole," I demanded, trying to sound as nasty as I possibly could.

"You're the hottest fucking teacher ever," Chase said, as Danny moved behind me.

"I bet you say that to all the slut teachers you double team," I said, as he sucked my hard nipple into his mouth.

"No way," he said. "You're the Holy Grail, the dream deferred."

I was impressed by his recalling my love for both Indiana Jones movies and Langston Hughes poems... even if the latter reference didn't fit very well; I wasn't black, and the system hadn't particularly shat on me. "Then seize the dream, and give me your big snakes."

"Shit," Danny said, as he re-entered my asshole, and I finally had two cocks inside me, in the holes where I most preferred them.

"Oh yes, boys, double fuck me with those big cocks," I moaned, the pleasure swarming through me the moment both cocks began pumping in unison.

"We're going to give you whatever you want," Danny said, "what you deserve," as he began fucking my ass, again timing his strokes to match Chase's... as if their cocks were meeting to shake hands inside me.

"Then pound both my holes until each of you fill me with cum," I moaned, as my body bounced around, a little like a Raggedy Anne doll.

"That won't take long," Chase said from underneath me.

"Come in me anytime you want, sexy," I said; "I'm sure you'll reload quickly. Besides, you're already a load behind Danny."

"Fucking crazy," Chase said again, clearly in awe of whose pussy his dick was inhabiting.

"Fuck my holes like crazy," I moaned, even though they were both already really working over my holes... my second orgasm rising quickly.

"You like our big cocks, slut?" Chase asked, surprising me a little by calling me that.

I moaned, "This prim and proper teacher loves your big cocks pounding my slut holes."

"Then fucking love this," Chase said, as he bucked up his hips.

"Oh God, you sexy teacher fuckers," I moaned, my orgasm about to erupt. "Pound my cunt, fuck my ass, cum inside me!"

"Oh shit," Chase groaned, obliging my request by exploding his load in my pussy.

"Yesssss!" I screamed, as that triggered my second orgasm.

"Oh yeah, come, Mrs. Cameron," Danny cheered me on, as he kept drilling my ass.

"And you come in my asshole," I moaned, as I collapsed forward, his dick slipping out of me.

Danny quickly slammed back into me as Chase's cock slipped out of me, thus unblocking the way for my cunt cum to flood out of me.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Cameron, your ass is so tight," Danny groaned, as he reached even new depths from this angle.

"Come in your teacher's ass, baby, I want my asshole filled with your cum so badly," I begged.

"Oh fuck, yes," he grunted, and a few moments later he deposited a full load in my ass... as I'd now taken a load in all three holes... the ultimate trifecta.

"Yes, Danny, breed my asshole," I moaned, loving the nasty slutty act not only of being sodomized, but of taking a load in a hole that wasn't made to receive deposits.

"My turn," Chase said, as he crawled out from under me.

"What? You want to fuck your teacher's asshole too?" I asked, as I looked up at him, my ass completely open for monkey business.

"Fuck yeah," he nodded, as Danny moved away and Chase quickly stretched my gaped asshole even wider with his fat cock.

"Oh yeah, Chase," I moaned. "Stretch my asshole with that big, fat cock."

"So tight," he groaned, as he slowly fucked me.

"It won't be when you two are finished with it," I moaned, as I delighted in having his cock in my ass.

Danny, surprising me, slid underneath me and began licking my pussy... eating Chase's cream pie.

Chase explained, "Danny isn't gay or anything, he just likes cream pies."

"Ohhhh, hot," I said, wondering what it would be like to see Danny with a cock in his mouth. I added, "Although I've always wanted to see a guy sucking a cock."

"The guy across the hallway is bi; he'd love to let you to watch him suck a dick, or take it in the ass," Chance said.

"So hot," I said.

"Yeah, it's nice to have someone on hand to swallow my load any time I strike out," Chase said.

"I'd like to watch that one day," I said, as a third orgasm began to build, even though my second one hadn't completely faded away.

"I can make that happen," Chase said, before adding, "or maybe you can fuck him with a strap-on. He loves getting spit-roasted."

"Ooooooooh, that would be awesome," I moaned, as my pussy got licked and my ass was fucked. The idea of pegging a guy had intrigued me ever since I'd seen it in Deadpool. If it's good enough for a macho guy like Ryan Reynolds, it should be good enough for any man.

For fifteen minutes Danny licked me and Chase fucked my ass until I came a third time, and then Chase pulled out and said, "I've always wanted to do this."

He spun me around, and within seconds, splattered my face with warm cum.

I gasped appreciatively, "You're a very, very bad boy!" as rope after rope coated my face.

"So hot," he groaned, once he was done.

"Mmmmmmm, indeed," I smiled, as I scooped a big load off my chin.

"Best night ever," Chase said.

"Agreed," I said, scooping more cum off my face.

I looked at Danny, thinking I could use a nightcap, "Think you have one more load available before I go?"

"Yeah," he nodded, as he came over.

"Just one more treat before I head home," I said, as I took his cock in my mouth. Again.

.....

EPILOGUE:

Every Saturday since Halloween, I now meet with Danny and Chase, and sometimes also with some of their friends, for marathon fuck sessions. I've been triple teamed, I've been the center of a lengthy train, I've been on the other side of a gloryhole from them for hours, I've been gangbanged by a dozen guys, I got chances to peg their bi neighbor Charles, and to watch him suck three cocks (eventually joining him cheek to jowl), was pelted by a massive rainstorm of a bukkake, and (this time wearing my Catwoman mask for anonymity, secure in the knowledge that not many of my ex-students would be able to recognize the staid Mrs. Cameron's naked body, AND inviting Amy and Jules along to shed their clothes and help celebrate the new and liberated me) I was the centerpiece of a marathon New Year's party that began with a fifteen-girl lesbian orgy employing toys and tongues, and concluded with a wild freestyle fifty-plus orgy of cocks and cunts, where I ate so much pussy, sucked so much cock, was fucked by a couple dozen cocks (including a couple more strap-ons), and likely had at least thirty loads of cum spewed into or onto me.

I can't wait to see what 2021 has in store for me... my lone New Year's resolution is simple: to indulge in as much cock and cunt as possible.

I think it's silly for people to make New Year's resolutions they can't keep, but this one should be easy to achieve.

THE END

12