Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 02

Story Info
A virgin student wants to have one naughty cherry lesson!
7.7k words
4.7
63.4k
93

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Student's Cherry Lesson

I shuddered as I stood buried to the hilt in my student, Veronica. The nineteen-year-old girl had always been a problem student. Too focused on looking hot to ever apply herself in my class. Today, something had changed. Everyone seemed to think I was this amazing teacher now.

So amazing that Veronica tried to learn from me, and when she had failed, she had insisted I spank her ass. I had lost control of my lust and started spanking her naked and perky rump. Ms. Helen Teller, the new teacher that I had a crush on, had caught us. I had panicked, glad it wasn't Headmistress Brown but certain things would turn bad.

Instead of being horrified, I was whipping a student's naked ass with my belt, Ms. Teller had wanted to observe.

It made her so wet that she started sucking my dick as I whipped my student's ass.

Now, I had fucked Veronica while she had licked out Ms. Teller's cunt. The redheaded, young teacher pushed up her glasses, her breasts rising and falling. She was still wearing her purple blouse, her skirt hiked around her waist and her panties doffed. Veronica had her skirt doffed, her black hair spilling around Ms. Teller's thighs, a black halter top hugging her torso.

They were both eager for more.

"Maybe I should clean her pussy up of your cum, Mr. Miller," Ms. Teller purred. Her tongue flicked over her lips as she scooted back from Veronica's lips. The young teacher swiveled on my desk and lowered herself off it. She walked around it, her fingers unbuttoning her purple blouse. "You know, make sure she's sanitary."

"Ooh, yes," Veronica moaned. She stood up and whirled around. She grabbed her halter top and ripped it off. Her big boobs spilled out. A pair of perky and soft tits topped by fat, pink nipples. "That's a wonderful idea. Can she do it, Mr. Miller?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Ms. Teller, just lie down on the table," purred Veronica as Ms. Teller ripped open her blouse. A black bra cupped her round breasts. "Then I can straddle you and let the cum just pour into your mouth!"

"That sounds like a great plan," the teacher said as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

I shuddered, my dick throbbing, soaked in Veronica's hot pussy cream. I couldn't believe this was happening, and yet there were Ms. Teller's firm tits coming into view. They were round and gorgeous, topped by dusky nipples. She was young, just starting teaching. Not much older than the students herself. Just a gorgeous woman.

She hopped onto my desk and stretched out on her back, her breasts jiggling into a pair of perky mounds, her hard nipples waving at the top. Veronica hopped onto the desk with such skill. She crawled over and straddled the teacher in moments.

"Mmm, I'm so ready to clean that twat," groaned Ms. Teller. "We got to take care of our students, right?" She winked a green eye at me.

"Yeah," I said. This was all so surreal. It made no sense. That dumb belt on the floor said 'Best Teacher', a gift from a cute freshman named Darcy. "Got to take care of them."

"See, he's the best teacher for a reason," said Veronica. Then she planted her twat on Ms. Teller's mouth. My dick lurched at the lesbian sight. The nineteen-year-old girl grinding her twat on her teacher's mouth. Her twat was full of my cum.

Then Ms. Teller started swallowing. She gulped down my jizz that poured out of the girl's snatch. This was insane, but it was happening. Right here before my eyes. I shuddered, shaking my head at the wicked sight.

Veronica leaned over and crooked her finger at me. Her large tits swayed before her, a naughty look appearing in her blue eyes. I moved towards her, swallowing. She grabbed my wet cock and pulled it right for Ms. Teller's pussy.

"You have so much to teach her, too, don't you, Mr. Miller," the naughty brat cooed, her lips smeared in Ms. Teller's pussy cream. The sweet delight filled my nose.

"Yeah," I groaned as she pressed my cock into Ms. Teller's shaved pussy. I shuddered at the wet, hot feel of the woman's vulva. My dick nuzzled into her folds. Her labia waited to embrace me. "I do!"

"But she needs to learn something, too," Veronica said and pushed my cock down past her pussy lips to her taint. To her asshole. "Teach her something new."

"Yes," Ms. Teller moaned. "Teach me!"

I shuddered at the feel of the puckered sphincter rubbing against the tip of my dick. This was wild, but... I had to try her asshole. I had to fuck her.

I thrust against Ms. Teller's sphincter. The woman I had a crush on, that I had been two chicken to ask out, moaned as her anal ring widened and widened before my cock. I shuddered as her backdoor stretched open more and more. Veronica's pussy juices lubed the way.

Ms. Teller moaned into the girl's pussy. Veronica's blue eyes burned with this wicked gleam. She flicked a tongue over her lips, tasting Ms. Teller's pussy again. That naughty anal ring spread over the crown of my cock. I popped into Ms. Teller's Bowels.

She gasped into Veronica's pussy as my big dick slid deeper and deeper into her velvety asshole. Her bowels squeezed about me as I slid all the way into her depths. Ms. Teller's firm thighs wrapped around my waist. She held me tight as my dick bottomed out in her asshole.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring being in her anal sheath. It was incredible to bugger her.

"Enjoy, Mr. Miller," purred Veronica. She kissed me.

I groaned, her lips tasting of Ms. Teller's sweet pussy. I kissed Veronica back with hunger, my dick throbbing in Ms. Teller's tight and velvety asshole. She moaned into Veronica's cunt, licking out my cum from that sweet hole.

I drew back my hips. Her asshole squeezed down on it. I loved the feel of her holding me tight in her anal grip. I thrust back into her, my balls slapping into her butt-cheeks. I groaned into Veronica's lips as I fucked my fellow teacher. It was amazing.

I loved every second of pumping away at her asshole. I drove my dick to the hilt in her bowels again and again. I loved the feel of her anal sheath squeezing about me. It was fantastic. I shuddered, plunging deep and hard into her backdoor.

I sodomized her with passion. I hammered her asshole with force. I pumped away at her with everything that I had. Her bowels gripped me, massaging me as my tongue danced with Veronica's. She kissed me with such passion.

It was sublime to fuck Ms. Teller's asshole while making out with my student.

This was so wild. This should be so wrong. I should be fired for this, but...

Was I truly the best teacher? Was there nothing I couldn't do? What had happened to the world to make this possible? I don't know, but it was amazing to bury my cock over and over into Ms. Teller's asshole, the flavor of her pussy seasoning my kiss with Veronica.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth. She danced it around. I loved that so much. It was a blast to pump my cock away at Ms. Teller's asshole at the same time I kissed Veronica. My balls tightened every time I buried into the teacher's backdoor.

Veronica's head snapped back, breaking the kiss. "Holy fucking shit, Ms. Teller. Ooh, ooh, you are eating the hell out of my pussy."

"Full of all of Mr. Miller's yummy cum!" moaned Ms. Teller, her hands squeezing Veronica's thighs.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped the student, her hips undulating, grinding her cunt on Ms. Teller's face. "Fuck, that's so good." Veronica's boobs swayed. They smacked into each other, rippling from the impact. "God, she's got her tongue wiggling around in my cunt, Mr. Miller."

"Good," I grunted, pleasure rippling down my cock as I pumped away at Ms. Teller's asshole. I fucked her bowels hard. "Cum on her face, Veronica."

"I'm fucking getting there," she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I am getting there. Shit, that's good."

A wicked gleam burned in her eyes as she ground her twat on the teacher's face. She threw back her head, her tits thrusting out at me. I grabbed those big, lush, young mounds. I kneaded them as I hammered Ms. Teller's asshole.

I fucked the teacher's bowels hard as my fingers dug into Veronica's soft boobs. She had amazing tits. I loved squeezing them. Savored the feel of them in her hand. It was wondrous to grip them as I buried my dick to the hilt in that tight, hot asshole.

My nuts swelled with such pressure. I buried deep and hard into Ms. Teller's asshole. I pounded her with such force. I plowed to the hilt in her hard and fast. I loved how she squeezed her bowels around me. She held me tight in her grip, her anal sheath melting around my cock.

"Fuck!" I moaned, plowing hard into her bowels. "Ooh, that's so good. Shit, I love that. I love that so much!"

"So good," the teacher moaned. "Just like this pussy! Oh, this is a wonderful learning experience!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Veronica, her boobs swaying from side to side. "Fuck, Ms. Teller! I'm going to cum so hard on your face!"

I wanted to see that so much. I squeezed those youthful titties as the ache swelled at the tip of my cock. That explosive release that would pump all my cum into Ms. Teller's asshole. I would flood her with everything that I had. Just pump her full of spurt after spurt of cum.

I groaned, slamming deep and hard into the teacher's asshole, my nuts slapping into her butt-cheeks brimming with cum. I drove into her hard, her bowels squeezing about my dick. She held me in that silky heaven. It was amazing.

"Shit," I groaned, hurtling closer and closer to cumming. My thumbs slid over Veronica's boobs. I found her hard nipples and massaged them. I rubbed over them.

She gasped, her eyes widening with the delight of it. I pushed her nubs into her areolas. She shuddered on Ms. Teller's mouth. The naughty, nineteen-year-old brat threw back her head, black hair dancing, and squealed in delight.

"I'm fucking cumming!"

She bucked on Ms. Teller's face, drowning the teacher. Ms. Teller's mouth moved, drinking up the cream. I shuddered, slamming into her asshole hard. Her thighs tightened around my waist. As I drew back, her bowels convulsed. Spasmed.

Pussy juices gushed out of her pussy and splashed my crotch, soaking my bush. She moaned and backed up, her round breasts quivering. Her asshole convulsed around my dick, massaging me. I gasped as I slammed back into her.

"Yes!" I moaned, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock. I drew back again, her flesh rippling around me. It was too much. "Ms. Teller!"

"Cum in her ass, Mr. Miller!" groaned Veronica, her boobs jiggling in my hand.

I buried to the hilt in the teacher's convulsing bowels, the pressure bursting at the tip of my dick. My nuts slapped into her butt-cheeks as my cum burst from them. Jizz erupted into Ms. Teller's asshole. The pleasure rocketed through me and crashed into my mind.

I threw back my head and gasped in delight. The pleasure exploded across my vision. I shuddered, my dick erupting over and over again. I pumped my cum into Ms. Teller's asshole. I flooded her with everything that I had.

"Oh, Mr. Miller!" groaned the teacher, her asshole sucking at my dick.

"Ooh, flood her with spunk, Mr. Miller!" gasped Veronica as she shuddered through her rapture.

I pumped her full of spunk. Of jizz. It was incredible to flood her with my spunk. I shuddered, loving every second of it. I savored every moment of it. This was incredible to enjoy. Stars danced across my vision.

I fired the last spurt of my cum into her ass. My hands fell from Veronica's breasts as I panted. This heady bliss suffused me. I had buggered the teacher I had a crush on. That was insane. I stepped back, my dick sliding out of her asshole with a wet plop. I leaned against a student's desk, panting.

"Damn, that was great, Ms. Teller," Veronica purred as she crawled over the teacher's body. The nubile brat hopped off my desk and fell to her knees before me. "Let me just show you I can be a good student, Mr. Teller."

Before I could stop her, she sucked my dirty dick into her mouth. Her pink lips sealed around my shaft as her tongue swirled around it, buffing it clean. I couldn't believe this. My heart pounded in my chest as she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on me, her cheeks hollowing.

I groaned as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick, nursing on me with such hunger. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock, polishing my pole. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such hunger in their depths.

"My, my, that's different," purred Ms. Teller. "She's really polishing your dick."

"She is," I groaned. "I just... Damn, she's really sucking my cock. She's polishing it."

"Fresh from my asshole," said Ms. Teller. She looked like she was filing this away. Like she was taking notes for how students should behave.

This was insane. This couldn't be a reality, and yet here was Veronica buffing my dick clean of her teacher's asshole. She was suckling me clean with hunger. Her cheeks hollowed. The wet warmth suffused down my dick to my nuts. Pleasure rippled through me. It was fantastic to feel her mouth suckling on me with such force.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. The pressure grew at the tip of my dick. Her tongue caressed my crown, adding more pleasure to her suction. My hands balled into fists. I sucked in deep breaths.

Ms. Teller licked her lips as she watched like she wanted to be the one sucking my dick clean of her own ass. She reached behind her and scooped some of my cum that must have leaked out of her asshole. She popped it into her mouth, moaning in delight.

"Shit," I moaned at how hot that was.

Ms. Teller winked a green eye at me, looking so cute in her glasses.

Veronica bobbed her head faster. She worked her lips up and down my dick with such force. She suckled on me with hunger, buffing my cock clean. I groaned at her enthusiasm. She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned around my cock, really nursing on me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned as she buffed my dick clean with such enthusiasm. She put her all into it. I shuddered, loving what she was doing to me. My heart beat faster and faster beneath her nursing mouth. Her tongue danced around my cock. "That's good. That's really good."

She winked at me, her tongue nursing on me with all that hunger. She suckled with force. My dick throbbed in her mouth. I sucked in a deep breath as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled with all that force.

The pressure swelled faster and faster. I couldn't hold off much longer. Not with how amazing she was suckling at my dick. She nursed on me with such hunger. She put her all into loving my dick. I groaned, rising towards that burst of pleasure.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Cum in the dirty-slut's mouth," groaned Ms. Teller. She started at me with such hunger in her eyes. "Flood the little whore!"

Veronica moaned and suckled so hard like she agreed she was the little whore.

I shuddered, unable to stop myself from cumming. It hit that point of no return.

I erupted.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I gasped and pumped my cum into my barely legal student's mouth.

I flooded her with my spunk. Blast after blast of my jizz flooded her mouth. She gulped it all down. She guzzled it, her throat working as I pumped more and more cum into her. I couldn't believe I had another orgasm. That was my fourth since this lunch break started. Four! How did I have such stamina?

My student gulped it down as the ecstasy pounded my mind. I trembled, my hands balling into fists. My dick throbbed as I fired every last spurt of cum I had into her hungry mouth. She moaned as she swallowed the last blast.

"Thanks, Mr. Miller," she gasped as she ripped her mouth off. She popped to her feet and looked around. She snagged up her halter top and pulled it on.

I panted, leaning against the student's desk, still. This was insane. She pulled on her jeans, leaving off her thong, and winked at me. In moments, she was slipping back into her shoes. "Thanks, Mr. Miller. I'll try to do better tomorrow and pay attention. Math is just so dumb, but..." She shrugged. "I'll do my best for you. Later!"

She rushed to the door and was gone in moments.

"Mmm, I need to go, too," said Ms. Teller. "I have a salad I want to wolf down before the period is over."

"Right, right," I panted as she started dressing. I looked around and started pulling on my clothes.

This felt so surreal. I couldn't believe this had just happened. As I pulled on my boxers and pants, the world felt so... fake. Like this couldn't be reality. And yet it was. Ms. Teller, dressed, turned to me and threw her arms around my neck.

"I can't wait to learn how to be a better teacher from you, Mr. Miller."

She kissed me. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her against my lips. Then she broke the kiss and marched out, leaving me panting, feeling bewildered. This all really just happened. I glanced down at that belt that Darcy bought me.

I picked up the belt as I entered my fourth-period break. I had no class. This was a chance for me to grade papers and plan lessons and get other work done. I sat at my desk and worked my finger over the belt buckle. It couldn't be a coincidence that all this strange stuff happened after I got this belt. From the moment I put it on, the students were staring at me different in the hall. Acting more attentive in class.

And the sex...

But how?

This violated how the world worked. This was outside of the realm of science. This was... supernatural. Magic. That was so impossible for me to swallow, but how else to explain it? Short of some strange gas. But I didn't feel anything, and it would have us acting a lot more... loopy.

I pulled on the belt, buckling it around me, wanting to see if there was anything strange about it. But I didn't feel anything happen. I stroked the belt buckle, tracing over the letters on the silver buckler.

B E S T T E A C H E R

I felt nothing strange when I touched them. No tingle. No magic. It was just so... normal. Nothing special to them at all. And yet the belt had done something. I had fucked Veronica and Ms. Teller. It was like I could do anything under the guise of teaching.

So I had to test this out. Explore it. That was the only thing I could do. The only thing that made any damned sense.

I ate my lunch I had brought and waited for my fifth-period class to start. Soon, the halls were flooding with students heading to their next class. My door opened and the students started filing in. Jeff was in first.

"Sup, Mr. Miller," he said. "Got that math homework done."

"Thanks," I said, a little bemused by him telling me that. "Any problems with it."

"It was hard, but I worked on it all through lunch. Just had to get it perfect for you."

I paused. "You just suddenly felt like you wanted to do better."

"Well, you're such a great teacher. I saw you striding through the halls between periods and just... Well, I didn't want to let you down after all the hard work you've done to teach us. You're the best."

I smiled at him. That would have been when I put on the belt in the bathroom between my first and second classes. More students started filing in. Bruce and Alanna. Then came in Mary, Lottie, and Jordan as a group. The three girls all flashed me smiles.

"Afternoon, Mr. Miller," they chorused together before sitting down.

Tamera sauntered in and sat in the front row. Not unusual for her. She was an eager learner in this pre-algebra class. More of the freshman filed in. All looking ready. I glanced around at their eager faces. This was so different from what teaching used to be like.

Especially with Tamera spreading her legs so wide as she sat in the front row, that her skirts rode up to show off her panties. There was no way it was on accident. No girl sat with her legs that spread apart. And her skirt must have been hiked to make sure I could see the pink panties she wore hugging her young pussy.