Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she switched and Jordan was suckling on me. I groaned as the girl bobbed her head, her black strands swaying about her face. She had such a wonderful mouth. She blew me with such hunger, building and building the pressure at the tip of my cock.

I would have such a big explosion.

Then Lottie was sucking on me again. The girls were taking turns, passing me back and forth as they nursed on me. My nuts tightened, coming closer and closer to cumming. I would erupt. Just cum so hard.

No, no I had to cum on their faces.

"Girls," I groaned. "I have to teach you about facials. So when I tell you to... Stop sucking."

They both moaned, staring up at me as Jordan bobbed her head. Lottie licked her lips. Then it was her turn to suckle on me. I was hurtling closer to that moment when I would erupt on their faces. She suckled with such joy.

"I want you to cum on my face, Mr. Miller," groaned Jordan.

That did it.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

Lottie ripped her mouth off my dick and pressed her cheek into her friend's. Jordan and Lottie stared up at me with their blue and brown eyes. They were so cute, their hands flying up and down my dick, the pressure bursting at the tip of my cock.

"Cum on our faces, Mr. Miller!" squealed the two girls together.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted.

My cock painted their faces in lines of cum. Tamera watched, sucking more of my cum off her fingers. I groaned, the pleasure shooting through me as I basted the two girls' features in my spunk. I educated them on taking a facial.

It was so important to be a strong and dominating teacher.

My cum erupted over and over again. I basted their features. I came across them, shuddering through the rapture. Stars burned across my vision. They moaned, my jizz landing on their thrust-out tongues. I shuddered, painting more and more lines across their faces as my balls emptied themselves.

"Mr. Miller," Lottie moaned. "I--"

The door to my classroom burst open and a woman I didn't know marched in. She wore a tight, red dress, her bob of black hair swinging around her angry face. She marched on her heels at me, hands on her hips. Fear washed through me as my jizz dripped from two of my eighteen-year-old students' faces. Was I finally busted?

"Did you confiscate my daughter's phone?" the woman snarled. "How dare you take her property! Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Behind her, Veronica leaned in the doorway, a big smirk on her lips.

To be continued...